Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,995 members, 7,919,168 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Bbnaija: Meet ‘shine Ya Eye Housemates And Their Names - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Meet ‘shine Ya Eye Housemates And Their Names (342 Views)

Have You Rejected Someone For A Relationship Because You Don't Like Their Names? / I Lost My Husband Last Year, My New Man Wants My Children To Change Their Names! / Bbnaija: Meet Nengi's Beautiful Cousin In Texas (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet ‘shine Ya Eye Housemates And Their Names by Ezegedegreat: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2021
The season six of Big Brother Naija reality show is back again with new housemates, New features, new prices and new host

The winner of this year’s edition titled ‘Shine ya Eye’ will walk away with N90 million worth of prizes.

The show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu also announced that the Season 6 will run for a period of 10-weeks

He had earlier said viewers in the UK for the first time ever can now watch BBNaija live on Showmax rather than youtube.

Below are the housemates:

1. Boma Akpore- Model and a former footballer

2. Saga Adeolu From Lagos State. 28-years old and an Engineer.

3. Yousef- 29-years old a teacher and model from Jos State.

4. Pere- A drama King  real Estate dealer

5. Whitemoney- Businessman - Profession and bio is unverified

6. Niyi-34-years old, married and from Oyo State.

7. Yerins- Medical Doctor, 27, From Bayelsa State.

8. Jaypaul- 28-years old, Cross Rivers State

9. Emmanuel- 24-years old from Akwa-Ibom.

He loves travelling, driving fast cars, reading and doesn’t like hatred and envy. He loves working out and he is competitive

10. Sammie—Kaduna, a student from ABU Zaria.

11. Cross- A 31yrs Adventurous and forgiving personality. He loves clubbing.He loves pretty women.He likes to see ladies fight for him.

Check out photos here https://yawabase.com/bbnaija-meet-shine-ya-eye-housemates-and-their-names/

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? / Advice For My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.