Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You (389 Views)

The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! / Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by Glycolite: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening gentlemen and ladies ;

I was moved to create this thread after going through these thread https://www.nairaland.com/6686497/narcissist-how-sure-not-dating/5, and realised,that most persons missed a very core thing they need to understand about the much ill spoken personality, narcissism.
A great thread by the way,but then,I will want to bring to your conciousness something that have been obvious,but the social media and most world renowned psychologists won't want to talk about it.
And that is ;

Your average woman is a narcissist.

I know I will be shamed and even called a misogynist for such a remark,but it's not going to change the fact of that very remark.
I know you're getting pissed off already,but relax,and take a step back to reflect on such a "hate speech".
Let me take you through some core traits that are consistent with narcissism,as a personality.

--Higher sensitivity to criticisms;

That's I key weakness of a narcissist.
We are all sensitive to criticisms,truth be told,but a narcissist react more to even the slightest of criticisms,whether constructive criticisms or not.
Even the slightest of criticisms will be perceived as a hateful attack on their persons.
Take a step back,and notice who exhibits this tendency more,even in our society settings,today.

-- poor accountability behaviour ;

One of another prominent qualities common to narcissists is their inability to look within and take full responsibility for how bad a situation turned out.
They always play the victim.
They will always find a way to blame other party for everything that went wrong,without actually pointing out their own faults in the lead up to the bad situation.
Relationship did work out ? It's their partner's fault. Their partner is the bad person.
Now,still take a step back,and think through all your dealings in the past,who is this quality easily noticable in ?

-- Manipulation ;

An average narcissist is a great manipulator and mind game player.
A narcissist is no narcissist without this trait.
If you're not good with mind games and Manipulations yourself, you're done for ,when dealing with a narcissist.
You may be spending your time learning some basic psychology ,Manipulations and mind games,but to an average narcissist,those traits comes effortlessly.
They so good ,that you might end up questioning your sanity when they are done with you.
You're not going to come out the same when they are done with you.
They are that good.
We aren't even talking about the gaslighting,withdrawal of commitment, indifference just so you heed to their demands and keep you hooked.

Typing...
Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by siofra(f): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
you are very stupid for saying the average woman is a narcissist

Don't you know that everyone has a streak of narcissism in them? Both male and female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by Glycolite: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
-- Grandiosity ;

They usually think they are worth more than they truly are .
They have these false image about their person.
They exude these irrational confident about their worth,when it's even glaring to you as an observer,that they are only blowing their worth out of proportion.
But behind those false projection is an insecure person,but putting up a bluff.
You remember,the world is run on bluff,and no person is that observation more observable than on a narcissist.
They are no sh*t,but you still going to believe them,because you have no trained your eyes enough to look beyond the image they project.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by MufasaLion: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Well... I'm still a good person tongue
Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by Glycolite: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
-- Need for attention ;

A narcissist lives and thrives on attention.
They just can't help it.
Don't get me wrong,everyone wants some attention at some point in life,but a narcissist need for attention is just mind-blowing.
They may deny it,which actually, deniability being one of their qualities,but their attitude always suggest otherwise.
They can create drama,just for that attention,employ all manipulation possible just to keep getting that supply of attention.
But the moment you start starving them of what they desire most ; attention , they "die".
Yea,one biggest weakness of a narcissist is they can't handled being ignored.
They will create more dramas just to get you to feed them that attention,but when you still keep ignoring them,they will lose every power they hold over you.

Typing..

1 Like

Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by 2dominate: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Following
Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by Glycolite: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
-- Repressed Insecurity ;

An average human,got Insecurities.
But the difference is how they (male and female ) both chooses to deal with it and the level of their insecurity about their insecurities.
A narcissist,instead of dealing with their insecurities,will go to any length,than your average person,to repress it.
They go as far as denying them,just to feed their vanities and ego.
That keep them going,and riding on on their false self worth or grandiosity.

Typing..
Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by Glycolite: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
-- Self centred ;

It's always about them.
Yea, it's always about them.
You're the one to make concessions for them, you're the one to always keep in touch with them, you're the one to ensure you meet their needs and demands, virtually everything "good" to make the relationship keep flourishing should always be about them.
That's why any one who have got dealings with a narcissist always feel used,exhausted and traumatized.

Typing..

1 Like

Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by Glycolite: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Those are the core traits common among them.
After going through those list,do you still thing I'm a misogynist ?
Don't get me wrong,some men are narcissist,but most women are naturally narcissistic than your experts in psychology will make you understand.

Narcissism and machievaisms are two traits that's express most by women naturally,but then,your social media won't tell you that.

1 Like

Re: NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You by prodige001: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Glycolite:

Those are the core traits common among them.
After going through those list,do you still thing I'm a misogynist ?
Don't get me wrong,some men are narcissist,but most women are naturally narcissistic than your experts in psychology will make you understand.

Narcissism and machievaisms are two traits that's express most by women naturally,but then,your social media won't tell you that.

Welcome back GLYCOLYSISS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pl / What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken / Ladies, Its Here: 2022 Fashion Show!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.