Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors (34651 Views)

Hushpuppi: Seven Fatal Mistakes Abba Kyari Made / See Full Text Of Conversation Between Hushpuppi And Kyari As Released By FBI / Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by PrinceMajestic: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The hard working Abba kyari was on his own, minding his own business when yoruba people conspired and gave him bribes. They just wanted to bring the innocent northerner down. This is why we will never hand over power to a yoruba person in 2023, every northerner should beware of the SW and their mission against us.
shut up bloody terrorist. Stop killing innocent Nigerians in southern Kaduna. You all will pay for your terrorism, 2023 is not for northerners, we southerners must get the Presidency or we bring Nigeria down. It's our position all over southern Nigeria, I'm a Niger Deltan not yoruba. Take note Mr Terrorist
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by boxypane(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The hard working Abba kyari was on his own, minding his own business when yoruba people conspired and gave him bribes. They just wanted to bring the innocent northerner down. This is why we will never hand over power to a yoruba person in 2023, every northerner should beware of the SW and their mission against us.
This is a retarded thought.
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by uchesino(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
fool spotted
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Tgrey(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Omo ale kaduna
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Zenithpeak(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Dear nairalanders I want you to know that MannabbqGrill is a Mod working with nairaland officially and anytime you make comments that goes against him you'll end up blocked.

You cannot be wrong on this!

He has another moniker registered as nairalandpolice the moment he felt unhappy with your post, he will shamelessly activated that moniker and hit the "report" and then "ban" you as long as he deemed fit in his own wise.

But who cares

Angulu mai-suya

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by beelyjay45(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

"Conspire to bribe" a full-grown adult, who is celebrated as being a crime-buster. He is human and he erred and due to his position in society he has a lot to lose and he locked up a citizen and trampled all his civil rights. You should learn how to think with facts and not emotions
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Lashist(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2021
YoungLionken:
I really detest what Kyari did as a high profiled police officer, who has(over the years) carved a niche for himself, due to his active diligence and straight forwardness in handling crimes of various degrees..

He really messed up big time, in the Hush's case..

But on a second thought, it is Kyari now and nobody is attaching it to witch hunting as a result of him belonging to particular ethnic group..

But let the same Kyari be an Igboman for example, you will see Igbos wailing up and down as witch hunting..

Kyari dealt with Evans the kidnapper few years ago, but let the reverse be the case..

A typical Igbo man thinks he is wiser than every other person...
See your lousy young mouth...when invictus was accused and jailed, how many igbos said he should be freed...show me comments where igbos supported him..ppl searched for James nwafor in Anambra to answer to his crimes but he has already left his house and the country...obviously, you should be a northerner..some of you stupid melons just open mouth to say rubbish asif Nigeria favours igbos currently.
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by perryy(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Abba kyari like all other senior cops, is a criminal, a murderer and a pretender. May God punish him here on earth and hereafter. He has killed so many innocent souls after collecting bribes. The myriad of Complaint against him during ENDSARS probe fell on deaf ears just because he is a northerner hence untouchable. He has met his Waterloo now and if Buhari failed to act, the US and her allies should bring Nigeria under the hammer. Kyari must answer for all his crimes. Nigeria police and the DSS are the problem we have. Very corrupt set of people. Always taking money from criminals to give them protection
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Mtcheeew! Everybody wan write on top Abba Kyari head...

This is just a regurgitating piece of rubbish.
and so
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Fiscus105(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2021
YoungLionken:
I really detest what Kyari did as a high profiled police officer, who has(over the years) carved a niche for himself, due to his active diligence and straight forwardness in handling crimes of various degrees..

He really messed up big time, in the Hush's case..

But on a second thought, it is Kyari now and nobody is attaching it to witch hunting as a result of him belonging to particular ethnic group..

But let the same Kyari be an Igboman for example, you will see Igbos wailing up and down as witch hunting..

Kyari dealt with Evans the kidnapper few years ago, but let the reverse be the case..

A typical Igbo man thinks he is wiser than every other person...

Search ur phone very well, you will read where people attributed it to witch-hunting of a particular ethnic group
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by kestolove95(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
hush is not yoruba his essan from edo north
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by SarakiBukola: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2021
LOL

" His dismissal of the allegations incensed FBI agents"

That one na nonsense. FBI is usually very professional and they don't allow emotions to get in the way of taking action.
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by perryy(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2021
kestolove95:

Hushpupi is a pure yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2021
They should tie 4 horses on both 2 arms and legs of this man and make the horses moved in 4 different directions at the same time.
Why all this waste of time because he is from north?
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by georgeufi: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/hushpuppi-saga-and-kyaris-seven-fatal-errors/
With this low level of intelligence Kyari has displayed during this his case, I hope Nigerians can see the kind of people that we have in the Nigerian police who claim to be protecting lives of citizens. I can imagine what people go through in their hands at police stations. These ones will just shoot and kill you without even trying to make sense out of your case, because they don't even have functional brains to even make sense out of anything.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Orpe7(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Looooooooooool
Jokers
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Sheriman(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Sir, I think you are very sick upstairs
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by becky39000(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by PAWG(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Dear nairalanders I want you to know that MannabbqGrill is a Mod working with nairaland officially and anytime you make comments that goes against him you'll end up blocked.

Which mod? We all have rights here, if you insult me and I Report, if the comment is reviewed by the mods and worthy of a ban, you’ll get banned. Besides, that moniker gets targeted needlessly, everyone is entitled to their opinions
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by kestolove95(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2021
perryy:

Hushpupi is a pure yoruba man.
e don do
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2021
I Love southerners
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2021
PAWG:

Which mod? We all have rights here, if you insult me and I Report, if the comment is reviewed by the mods and worthy of a ban, you’ll get banned. Besides, that moniker gets targeted needlessly, everyone is entitled to their opinions

I disagree with you completely! Is he the only one to be opposed and countered with here, I think nairaland is a forum where different opinion can be aired and the same time quote against anyone comments if unagreed with their view
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by sisisioge: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2021
The whole saga and Kyari's response is an evidence of the poor training given to our cops. He literally started singing the minute all hell broke loose! Didnt he learn anything about "remaining silent as anything he says could be used against him"? Whew! Anyways, this naija is really a crazy place to be....let's just rename it Corruption Land!
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by sisisioge: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2021
georgeufi:

With this low level of intelligence Kyari has displayed during this his case, I hope Nigerians can see the kind of people that we have in the Nigerian police who claim to be protecting lives of citizens. I can imagine what people go through in their hands at police stations. These ones will just shoot and kill you without even trying to make sense out of your case, because they don't even have functional brains to even make sense out of anything.

Thank you o my brother....I was shocked at his conduct! Super cop indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Elmander1983(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2021
What's catching my eyes are the pics ooo. They kinda look alike save for the shape of their head and the fact that the other is still a puppy and of course younger and kpomosious than Mr Light skinned oga at the top! I hope all goes well make we rest with hushpuppi and Abba Kyari's news. Abeg change the channel to Natgeo wild biko
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/hushpuppi-saga-and-kyaris-seven-fatal-errors/
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by stayclearofme: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This one is high on cocaine.
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by okorogodwin4(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
keep your power and continue killing your self in the name of bandit and Boko haram the blood of Benue and southern Kaduna people will Hunt you people soon
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by DonTattaglia: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2021
WordsonMarble:
Damn it! Please stop the media trial of Mr Kyari.

You keep on over-flogging the issue.

Nigeria has its own sovereignty. We are not a puppet of the US.

The FG should not release him to the US.

The US should join the ICC at the Hague first.

The FBI should release their information to the FG, we would prosecute him here.

Arrant nonsense!

U are an Id10T, daft and stupid. .Just dust in your coconut skull..
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by PAWG(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

I disagree with you completely! Is he the only one to be opposed and countered with here, I think nairaland is a forum where different opinion can be aired and the same time quote against anyone comments if unagreed with their view

Some people prefer to trade abuses, others just use ‘Report’. There are ways to counter people without resorting to impertinence.
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by DonTattaglia: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2021
kestolove95:

No he is from ur village in Edo. Onukwu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / Impersonator Of Oba Adeyanmi Jeremiah Olugbenga Oduwole Arrested In Lagos / Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.