Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,136 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors (34674 Views)

Hushpuppi: Seven Fatal Mistakes Abba Kyari Made / See Full Text Of Conversation Between Hushpuppi And Kyari As Released By FBI / Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Gfskw: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Really
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lashist:

You and him are same...saying rubbish as usual...the reason why kyari is attacked is mainly cus he is a police...naija police technically are thieves and corrupt piece of shits...now for one like him to climb to such level, can you vouch for him that his hands are clean and he hasnt done anything fraudulent...every average person cant like naija police cus of their way of operating. We as citizens might be corrupt but we are victims of the naija police. If James can be looked for to be killed, kyari shouldn't be left out...he is a dirty police with govt backing

I don't know about other Nigerians.

But pro ESNs and Biafra are particularly antagonistic towards Kyari because of the role he played in dismantling ESN.

I have already said that James and Kyari are not to be treated alike.

The hate for Kyari from the East is tribalistic.

James's infamous SARS days were largely in the East, which is why he is hated. Otherwise, you people would have screamed witch hunting.

Imagine that Kyari was an Igbo super cop. The narrative will change. Buhari and El Rufai would have been accused of trying to bring down an Igbo man.

That is the reality.

To deny the existence of tribalism is to be dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Shabaleo19: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Why are you just dilly dallying on what does not make sense, I don't like reading trash
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/hushpuppi-saga-and-kyaris-seven-fatal-errors/
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by YoungLionken(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
When Kyari was dealing with Evans as you claimed, did Igbos called it witch hunting? As of today, Evans and Obinwane are still in cell in Nigeria and USA respectively and I have never seen any Igbo man speak in support of them.

In comparison, when you combine Evans and the other guy's crimes against the law, Kanu has done far more than worse..

Whether the UK, US, Canada, France(they happen to be the freest) and other liberal countries of the world, which one of them would have tolerated Kanu's act of treasonable felony??.
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by YoungLionken(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

But pro ESNs and Biafra are particularly antagonistic towards Kyari because of the role he played in dismantling ESN.

James's infamous SARS days were largely in the East, which is why he is hated. Otherwise, you people would have screamed witch hunting.

Imagine that Kyari was an Igbo super cop. The narrative will change. Buhari and El Rufai would have been accused of trying to bring down an Igbo man.

That is the reality.

No truer words!

Let them keep defending falsehood..

The Igbos are most tribalistic bigots, in the whole of Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by YoungLionken(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Emmerlee:

So all the while some Northern groups have been condemning FBI for working with Southern Nigeria to bring down their star your brain was on sabbatical then abi? It's clear you only see what you choose to see hence your myopia can't be helped.

I don't blame you coded tribalists though, the system encourages you guys to spill bile and stupidity.

Listen you pathetic slowpoke!

Your tribe is the worst, when it comes to tribalism..

Always pointing accusing fingers against every other tribe in the country! Whereas, like shits in a reckless environment, y'all are scattered across the same country, on the soil of the same tribe(s) that host you!!

Talk about people who always bite the hands that feed them, I will show you Igbo men...
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by YoungLionken(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
luizpippo:

Are you saying we should have said the FBI is witchhunting Kyari?

Deal with issues on its own merit, stop looking for who to point fingers at. A truly intelligent cop as he is being painted should have known not to get in bed with Hush. The whole activities he acted with Hush took about a month, within that month he wasn't able to establish the nexus between Hush and the Vincent, he could not fathom out the issue is of a shady nature, to the extent that he still sent account details to collect settlement.

So much for a brilliant "corpse"

I already did that(condemn Kyari) in my initial sentences..

The latter is to serve as a reminder...
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Lashist(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

That is the reality.

Im telling you the same thing. As long as the kyari is a police in Nigeria, nobody will support him...as anyone how police are treated in the east especially corrupt ones...they have no honour. You bringing this here says you support the kyari and hope he shouldn't be accused of anything because he is from your tribe. How about the yorubas mocking him. I guess they are also pro ESNs. Your argument in this is total rubbish. Take it elsewhere
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
YoungLionken:

In comparison, when you combine Evans and the other guy's crimes against the law, Kanu has done far more than worse..

Whether the UK, US, Canada, France(they happen to be the freest) and other liberal countries of the world, which one of them would have tolerated Kanu's act of treasonable felony??.
What is the relationship between Kanu offense and Abba Kyari offense? You can only compare that of Obinwane(Invictus) with that of Kyari, which has to do with Fraud. It case of Kanu, self determination is enshrined in UN charter, which Nigeria is signatory to.
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Emmerlee(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
YoungLionken:

Listen you pathetic slowpoke!

Your tribe is the worst, when it comes to tribalism..

Always pointing accusing fingers against every other tribe in the country! Whereas, like shits in a reckless environment, y'all are scattered across the same country, on the soil of the same tribe(s) that host you!!

Talk about people who always bite the hands that feed them, I will show you Igbo men...

Eish you sound like a slow poke psycho shocked

I was only pointing out your stupidity, you don't have to spit on me or everyone around you. I'm really not interested in your senseless tribalism bullshit, I'm way up there in a class you can never get to kiddo. The nonsense you wrote up there can only make sense to 10 year olds, your class apparently grin

By the way go check yourself in mental ward as quickly as you can. You need help fast in case you have no one to tell you the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by YoungLionken(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Emmerlee:

Eish you sound like a slow poke psycho shocked

I was only pointing out your stupidity, you don't have to spit on me or everyone around you. I'm really not interested in your senseless tribalism bullshit, I'm way up there in a class you can never get to kiddo. The nonsense you wrote up there can only make sense to 10 year olds, your class apparently grin

By the way go check yourself in mental ward as quickly as you can. You need help fast in case you have no one to tell you the truth.

I have to spit on you because you're nothing but shit grin..

And see who's bragging, tribal class I guess. Seven figures and above earners don't make noise. You can only impress your village people, not me. But be careful with the way you brag, so that your village people won't mistake you for someone who already made it in life, hence, finish you totally..

You and your fellows want the head of Joe Igbokwe severed on a plate, for standing against the fat foolishness coupled with bitterness and self destruct, spreading fast amongst y'all in the east, but tag Kanu(who masterminded the extra judicial killings of security men with families, in the east) a saint. If this is not madness, then I wonder what it is..

For your info, Kanu will stay there for a long time(that's if he's not sentenced to death by hanging like a goat grin grin), and if you're not living in falsehood, you can join him in jail grin grin grin...
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Emmerlee(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
YoungLionken:

I have to spit on you because you're nothing but shit grin..

And see who's bragging, tribal class I guess. Seven figures and above earners don't make noise. You can only impress your village people, not me. But be careful with the way you brag, so that your village people won't mistake you for someone who already made it in life, hence, finish you totally..

You and your fellows want the head of Joe Igbokwe severed on a plate, for standing against the fat foolishness coupled with bitterness and self destruct, spreading fast amongst y'all in the east, but tag Kanu(who masterminded the extra judicial killings of security men with families, in the east) a saint. If this is not madness, then I wonder what it is..

For your info, Kanu will stay there for a long time(that's if he's not sentenced to death by hanging like a goat grin grin), and if you're not living in falsehood, you can join him in jail grin grin grin...

Ah you are an animal, a senseless one but I'm not surprised. From the way you talk it's clear your IQ is less than that of a goat (if you know what IQ means grin). No one takes you and your likes serious here so stop feeling important.

Who is talking about financial bragging? Is that the extent of your understanding? No wonder you rant like an imbècile. And what's all these nonsense about Igbokwe and Kanu? I see you are trying so hard to drag me to your level of imbecility, can't believe there are people who reason like this. I ain't gat time for that shii. Go meet your fellow foolish tribalists and chest-beat to each other. Low grade monkey.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by YoungLionken(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Emmerlee:

Ah you are an animal, a senseless one but I'm not surprised. From the way you talk it's clear your IQ is less than that of a goat (if you know what IQ means grin). No one takes you and your likes serious here so stop feeling important.

Who is talking about financial bragging? Is that the extent of your understanding? No wonder you rant like an imbècile. And what's all these nonsense about Igbokwe and Kanu? I see you are trying so hard to drag me to your level of imbecility, can't believe there are people who really think like this. I ain't gat time for that shii. Go meet your fellow foolish tribalists and chest-beat to each other. Low grade monkey.

Shallow rat, I don't "talk", I write. We're having a written communication and not other wise. You know, I have to spend my precious time educating you. Well I consider it as sunday's give away, so you don't go around embarrassing your little life.
You're the only one who knows what an IQ means, what a myopic M0ron grin..

All of a sudden, you're ignorant of what led to all this,what an ignorant funny dingbat..

Keep dodging, until you dodge into the pit that will end your miserable life...
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lashist:

Im telling you the same thing. As long as the kyari is a police in Nigeria, nobody will support him...as anyone how police are treated in the east especially corrupt ones...they have no honour. You bringing this here says you support the kyari and hope he shouldn't be accused of anything because he is from your tribe. How about the yorubas mocking him. I guess they are also pro ESNs. Your argument in this is total rubbish. Take it elsewhere

Yorubas are not anywhere as tribalistic as the other two major regions.

This is why Yorubas are often called demeaning names like cowards, backstabbers, etc.

Yorubas may revere a man, but not to the point of tribalism.

A lot of nonsense went on then with news trying to turn Yorubas against Buhari by claiming that Osinbajo had become a houseboy and that Tinubu had been relegated by Buhari.

But Yorubas are not so moved by "na our son" sentiments.

I am not saying that there are no Igbos genuinely angry with Kyari, but those ones overdoing it are just holding grudges.
Re: Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors by Lashist(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yorubas are not anywhere as tribalistic as the other two major regions.

This is why Yorubas are often called demeaning names like cowards, backstabbers, etc.

Yorubas may revere a man, but not to the point of tribalism.

A lot of nonsense went on then with news trying to turn Yorubas against Buhari by claiming that Osinbajo had become a houseboy and that Tinubu had been relegated by Buhari.

But Yorubas are not so moved by "na our son" sentiments.

I am not saying that there are no Igbos genuinely angry with Kyari, but those ones overdoing it are just holding grudges.
Using kyari's case to compare with that other businessman's case is uncalled for like i said...all of us knows that most businessmen in naija have their hands dirty especially dangote. You cant say igbos hate kyari bcus he is a northerner when we hated James Nwafor until he disappeared. The hatred from some persons could be the fact that he is a northerner but the main issue is bcus he is a police and a SARS operative for that matter who are the most corrupt of all. Did you forget the video during endsars in Anambra where a northern DPO addressed ppl there and ppl confirmed that he is a good man and that's why they listened to him. He could have been chased too but he wasnt. SARS operatives are devilish irrespective of the tribe and kyari is a dirty one for that matter. He could have kept his fraud locally until he becomes IGP where ppl will say the guy never did anything dirty but the dirty cop was too greedy. Hushpuppy must have offered him a whole lot bcus nothing will make him work for hush for 8milliion when he can see that from an average yahooboy in naija. He is crook like other southern police thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbawean Man Kills His Wife Over Used Condom (Photos) / Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.