Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Question For The Females "Women" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Females "Women" (318 Views)

My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. / Why Is It Always The Females?: Then Get Wahala I Swear / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Females "Women" by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hmm I got this from Patrice O'Neal you can google him if you want.
Let's say you are married Hypothetically "You had an accident and the doctor says they need to cut off your vagina or you re dead, How would you keep your man After that Surgery?

Rozcol
Saphiere
Re: Question For The Females "Women" by anthonyuncle(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
can a woman survive without the vagina?

(1) (Reply)

Free DNA Tests In All Government Hospitals-health Minister / I Need 10 Creative Writers URGENTLY! Good Pay / When A Married Man/woman Cheats Who Should Be Blamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.