Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4704476 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
^^^Pique did badly in the match? You just hate him that's all.
Except the last ten mins when the whole team collapsed and lost control of the match,
Pique was playing well and putting some timely tackles.

Your obvious hatred for him is getting ridiculous! It's clear ur mind is made up on him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Thank God real and villa have kept some space cheesy cheesy cheesy

now waiting for ATM to stumble

praying mode activated grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: ^^^Pique did badly in the match? You just hate him that's all.
Except the last ten mins when the whole team collapsed and lost control of the match,
Pique was playing well and putting some timely tackles.

Your obvious hatred for him is getting ridiculous! It's clear ur mind is made up on him.
I guess you didn't watch the match... Of all the people giving their views as regards Piqué's performance, you are the only one who is saying something different. That guy is the easiest defender to beat. Jeez! And could you please enlighten me why he fell before the second goal? Dang! My grand mother could defend more than Piqué.

What do you say of a player who doesn't have the necessary speed to keep up with opponents? Will not be to always stay around and not overlap? Yet, your Piqué will never do such but will always overlap even though he is as slow as a snail. Gosh! I can never allow myself to be beclouded by sentiments as a result of the love I have for a player. So, learn from that

FYI I don't hate Piqué or whatever... I am the least biased of Culés. I say things the way they are... If not for the goal and the last minute run Messi had, he wasn't in that game at all... Neymar was the beast of the night making the deadliest of moves.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
dmcdad:
I guess you didn't watch the match... Of all the people giving their views as regards Piqué's performance, you are the only one who is saying something different. That guy is the easiest defender to beat. Jeez! And could you please enlighten me why he fell before the second goal? Dang! My grand mother could defend more than Piqué.

What do you say of a player who doesn't have the necessary speed to keep up with opponents? Will not be to always stay around and not overlap? Yet, your Piqué will never do such but will always overlap even though he is as slow as a snail. Gosh! I can never allow myself to be beclouded by sentiments as a result of the love I have for a player. So, learn from that

FYI I don't hate Piqué or whatever... I am the least biased of Culés. I say things the way they are... If not for the goal and the last minute run Messi had, he wasn't in that game at all... Neymar was the beast of the night making the deadliest of moves.
messi won us all 3 points. That assist for the 3rd goal was better than what anybody did the whole night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
ddippset: messi won us all 3 points. That assist for the 3rd goal was better than what anybody did the whole night.

You should have rather said this in the 85th minute of play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
sweetguy10:

You should have rather said this in the 85th minute of play
a full game of football does not last for 85 minutes. It doesn't even last for 90 mins. It lasts for 90 mins plus injury time. Messi's extra extra extrA ordinary effort gave us 3 instead of 1 point. Any of the remaining 9 barcA players would have given up on that ball he crossed for the assist. MOM- messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
ddippset: messi won us all 3 points. That assist for the 3rd goal was better than what anybody did the whole night.
It seems you didn't comprehend what I wrote... I said Messi was not in the game all through before his goal. And after his goal his game came to life a bit coupled with that last minute run... The reason I wrote that was because I was tryna prove my point that I am sincere with whomever does well on the field of play and not being sentimental. Which was in reaction to what @ Johnpaul88 wrote as against me being after Piqué's bad game...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
ddippset: a full game of football does not last for 85 minutes. It doesn't even last for 90 mins. It lasts for 90 mins plus injury time. Messi's extra extra extrA ordinary effort gave us 3 instead of 1 point. Any of the remaining 9 barcA players would have given up on that ball he crossed for the assist. MOM- messi.
It wasn't an assist anywayz.... Sanchez scored from a rebound
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
dmcdad:
It wasn't an assist anywayz.... Sanchez scored from a rebound
common man, let's be pragmatic. That effort to get the ball across was worth more than a million direct assists. Btw pls don't get me wrong, neymar was awesome in that game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Who saw our B team defeat Real madrid Castilla 2 nil this afternoon in the mini clasico? It was a good game by our youngsters esp Samper who ran the midfield & Nieto who ran the attack.
Good win for them!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
ddippset: common man, let's be pragmatic. That effort to get the ball across was worth more than a million direct assists. Btw pls don't get me wrong, neymar was awesome in that game.
Neymar's best game so far... Buh he messed that counter attack up by trying to pass back to Messi after receiving the ball from the dare-devil. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
dmcdad:

You are spot on, bro!
Pique is easily the most shambolic defender on planet earth!
He lacks pace yet he overlaps with reckless abandon!
I wouldn't know the essence of his height!
He doesn't know how to clear/defend set pieces; he doesn't know how to score from set pieces; he doesn't know how to make well timed tackles!

Isn't it weird that Mascherano, who is a natural defensive midfielder, is better at winning tackles than Pique?
Like seriously, isn't it about time Barca bought two hard tackling defenders?
The team is really gonna suffer defensively this season; they are gonna ship in trailer load of goals, especially against ruthless counter attacking teams!

And for Neymar, that lad is just too awesome!
I opened my mouth wide in utter bewilderment watching Neymar as he conjured his repertoire of skills against the well organized Sevilla defence!

Though, the lad still got to work on his goal conversion!
He had the opportunity to score, when Messi let him through on goal with a well timed pass, but rather than unleashing a shot at goal, he squared the ball back to Messi.

Tata should start Cesc more often than the pair of Xavi and Iniesta.
He is way more direct than both of them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2013
^^^^ You are just too correct!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2013
sapien: You are spot on, bro!
Pique is easily the most shambolic defender on planet earth!
He lacks pace yet he overlaps with reckless abandon!
I wouldn't know the essence of his height!
He doesn't know how to clear/defend set pieces; he doesn't know how to score from set pieces; he doesn't know how to make well timed tackles!

Isn't it weird that Mascherano, who is a natural defensive midfielder, is better at winning tackles than Pique?
Like seriously, isn't it about time Barca bought two hard tackling defenders?
The team is really gonna suffer defensively this season; they are gonna ship in trailer load of goals, especially against ruthless counter attacking teams!

I opened my mouth wide in utter bewilderment watching Neymar as he conjured his repertoire of skills against the well organized Sevilla defence!

He had the opportunity to score, when Messi let him through on goal with a well timed pass, but rather than unleashing a shot at goal, he squared the ball back to Messi.

Tata should start Cesc more often than the pair of Xavi and Iniesta.
*He is way more direct than both of them*.
man..dats the best comment so far.

I think Iniest &fab,creates more chance dan Xavi iniesta,but Xavi iniesta holds d ball more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2013
Yahoo1: man..dats the best comment so far.

I think Iniest &fab,creates more chance dan Xavi iniesta,but Xavi iniesta holds d ball more
I just love the combo of Iniesta-Fab... They give us enough attacking opportunities. Xavi is just about possession which is sometimes worthless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2013
sapien:

Maybe that's the instruction: always square the ball to Messi, unless he's in Argentina at the time.
Even if he's in the stands, or watching the game on TV at home, with a chilled bottle of Estrella Damm, and a bowl of tapas, still square the ball to him grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2013
^^^ Bwahahahahahahahaha!
You no go kill me with laugh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Have officially registered in The Thread....Cule 4 life...Forza Barca,Blaugrana till Christ comes!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
And Why is Bartra still yet to be given chance for crying out Loud?
Pique Killed us Last season with his silly Lacklustre Performances 2ru out...He has started again this season! Why wont they just bench that Shakira sucked Out ish of a defender?
With the few games he played last season,Bartra was far more better than Pique...Why wont they just giv that Lad chance? Ain't he a La Masia graduate? Or do they want to put him in Thiago's shoe and then blame him for disloyalty later?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
philfearon: Have officially registered in The Thread....Cule 4 life...Forza Barca,Blaugrana till Christ comes!
Welcome bro!!!!
Enjoy the party here cos there are alot of them on offer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
philfearon: And Why is Bartra still yet to be given chance for crying out Loud?
Pique Killed us Last season with his silly Lacklustre Performances 2ru out...He has started again this season! Why wont they just bench that Shakira sucked Out ish of a defender?
With the few games he played last season,Bartra was far more better than Pique...Why wont they just giv that Lad chance? Ain't he a La Masia graduate? Or do they want to put him in Thiago's shoe and then blame him for disloyalty later?
Gbam!

If I get to complain about Piqué's performances, someone thinks I am hating or just being biased or sentimental cause I don't like him. Yet, the reverse happens to be the case here. Piqué was onced liked and revered by my very self when he was doing good. But, his performances nowadays are becoming alarming and I think he is arguably the slowest or the most sluggish of defenders currently. Now tell me, if Piqué were not to be Spanish or a La Masia graduate, wouldn't he have been benched?

The defensive demi-god we have now (Mascherano) was highly criticised by me when he was still into too much reckless tackles plus his low technicality. Yet, he is the one man in Barca's defence of late that is nearly omni-present in clearing most danger balls. Today, I like him more than any of our defenders cause he plays with passion and love for the club. Why is it that Pique never gets injured? Don't you think it's because he doesn't risk anything in the field of play?

I just hope the likes of Bartra and Montoya will have playing times this coming days. Adriano is injury-prone and is not a sure-bet to last before the arrival of Alba.

Xavi's game is dropping by the game. The earlier the coach starts using Sergi Roberto and JDS the better for the club to enable then gain more experience and continue to improve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Gbam!

If I get to complain about Piqué's performances, someone thinks I am hating or just being biased or sentimental cause I don't like him. Yet, the reverse happens to be the case here. Piqué was onced liked and revered by my very self when he was doing good. But, his performances nowadays are becoming alarming and I think he is arguably the slowest or the most sluggish of defenders currently. Now tell me, if Piqué were not to be Spanish or a La Masia graduate, wouldn't he have been benched?

The defensive demi-god we have now (Mascherano) was highly criticised by me when he was still into too much reckless tackles plus his low technicality. Yet, he is the one man in Barca's defence of late that is nearly omni-present in clearing most danger balls. Today, I like him more than any of our defenders cause he plays with passion and love for the club. Why is it that Pique never gets injured? Don't you think it's because he doesn't risk anything in the field of play?

I just hope the likes of Bartra and Montoya will have playing times this coming days. Adriano is injury-prone and is not a sure-bet to last before the arrival of Alba.

Xavi's game is dropping by the game. The earlier the coach starts using Sergi Roberto and JDS the better for the club to enable then gain more experience and continue to improve.
This is the reason why i hate that Guardiola left us...
Pique,Busquets,Pedro,Jeffren,Thiago,Cuenca,Tello,Deulofeu,Muniesa et all....He gave them all their proper chances and the best possible game time they needed,and this guys wia all happy!
I remember a particular Championsleague Match where he fielded no First team starter,yet he Won 4-0....Guardiola had the Guts....Tito and Martino seem to be having many similarities==>They are both afraid...Thats why they stick with the already Proven ones...
Tito Lost us Thiago,its a fact! Martino also wants to Lost us Bartra too....
Thiago and Fabregas were blending very well last season,and all Tito needed do was play him in the Last 3matches! We had won the League already,but rather,Tito was Obsessed with 100points...What Guardiola usually do when we win the league with Games left,is to give the La Masia guys playing time...BUT TITO DIDNT! He Lost Us Thiago Alcantara! And Martino is following the same shoes! I wish Tello and Jonathan Dos Santos will not regret why they didnt leave Barca this season....Seriously,it pains me! Three games,still yet Sergi Roberto is yet to play! Hmmmmm...Make Barca no break my heart this season again!
WITH ALL MY HEART,I HATE ROSELL AND HIS COHORTS!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
philfearon:
This is the reason why i hate that Guardiola left us...
Pique,Busquets,Pedro,Jeffren,Thiago,Cuenca,Tello,Deulofeu,Muniesa et all....He gave them all their proper chances and the best possible game time they needed,and this guys wia all happy!
I remember a particular Championsleague Match where he fielded no First team starter,yet he Won 4-0....Guardiola had the Guts....Tito and Martino seem to be having many similarities==>They are both afraid...Thats why they stick with the already Proven ones...
Tito Lost us Thiago,its a fact! Martino also wants to Lost us Bartra too....
Thiago and Fabregas were blending very well last season,and all Tito needed do was play him in the Last 3matches! We had won the League already,but rather,Tito was Obsessed with 100points...What Guardiola usually do when we win the league with Games left,is to give the La Masia guys playing time...BUT TITO DIDNT! He Lost Us Thiago Alcantara! And Martino is following the same shoes! I wish Tello and Jonathan Dos Santos will not regret why they didnt leave Barca this season....Seriously,it pains me! Three games,still yet Sergi Roberto is yet to play! Hmmmmm...Make Barca no break my heart this season again!
WITH ALL MY HEART,I HATE ROSELL AND HIS COHORTS!
Well... I believe Martino will give them the chance they deserve. I can't and won't blame him much at this juncture since the season is very young and we started it with playing difficult teams. I believe as time goes on we will see them play. Especially from our next league match which should be against Rayo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Well... I believe Martino will give them the chance they deserve. I can't and won't blame him much at this juncture since the season is very young and we started it with playing difficult teams. I believe as time goes on we will see them play. Especially from our next league match which should be against Rayo.
I pray so o my brother..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Neymar seems to be showing too much respect to messi just like bale seems to want to do ronaldo. He should have put that ball in but opted to return to messi. Well maybe he believes so much in messi, wrt the last couple of seasons when villa sanchez and fabregas used to conspire to throw away millions of chances and messi would just pop up and score from only half a chance. Even in most cases it's messi who would create all the chances amd assists only for sanchez villa fab to throw away. But neymar needs to man up take his chances even though he missed a few as well last nite.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
As for pique he couldn't have gotten so bad overnight. Its obvious he has lost his stamina, he doesn't have enough gas any longer to overlap and return. I wouldn't know if shakira has any hand in that. He just needs to be cautioned to stay back and preserve his energy so he doesn't get beaten so easily. Only a few defenders in europe get further up the pitch than pique. He needs to check his forward runs, that way he will get back to his original self.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
That new guy complains too much! Gush!
Two comments only but already a bucketload of complaints!
Did someone tell him this is complainland.com?

Gawd save us !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
^^^^ Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lol.. I bet the new guy is only fun cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
Johnpaul88: That new guy complains too much! Gush!
Two comments only but already a bucketload of complaints!
Did someone tell him this is complainland.com?

Gawd save us !
Lol......bro,i joined Nairaland b4 u o..........
Anyway shaa,na wetin too much luv for barca dey cause...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2013
philfearon:
bro keep up with the high spirits. Never fail to let out your emotions and express yourself fully. That's what the thread is for. Lol. The thread isa most exciting when opinions are at variance. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:24am On Sep 17, 2013
philfearon:
I dey feel you bruv...

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.