Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4697511 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Just as you are quick to make asinine comments whenever an electrical impulse strikes your dirty fingers into action. An old cyber-nuisance is what you are, otherwise you wouldn't always migrate from your Chelsea thread to come troll in this neck of the woods, posting blatherskite and derailing without rhyme nor reason.

I only deactivate when I have a serious project that demands my full attention and total detachment from social media. Or, when I get bored. I wonder why you think I give tuppence about what a cretin like you has to say.

Dum dum. B
hehehe each time funlord start flogging and exposing you, you deactivate. Last time Nihilist exposed you, you deactivated.

You are quick to start up troubles but you are too weak to go the full length.

Dont worry. Shebi na this thread. I'll surely make sure youe fellow barkabots know you in and out. A miserable dude who's online living fake life. Posting pictures of other dudes claiming it was his just to impress girls in romance section..but when his real pics surfaced, he was quick to deny them and subsequently deactivated.. Remember what fukcyouhard did to you. It was fun.

By the time I start, you'll leave Nairaland for good. This time around you'll deny yourself just as you denied your father when his pics surfaced online.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
You are the one who doesn't get his logic....neymar has potential to be the best..he is much better than griezmann,lewandowski and co,he is ballon d'or material....nowadays to win ballon d'or all you need is to lead your team to champions league victory. but if Barca win it,messi will be accredited as the leader but if neymar's PSG win it,it will be neymar who will be accredited.....And neymar in Brazil uniform is better than Argentina's messi and close to Barca's messi.... Am surprise that many Barca fan are underating him..on his day,he is a match winner...how many player can do what he did against PSG?

His logic is gravely coloured with the bile crayons of partisanship. He is a Madridista, a staunch Barça-hater, and a known Neymar-hater; why then is he so suddenly concerned about Neymar's welfare?
Trust me, that chap would give you a million and one reasons why Neymar's move to PSG is the best thing since sliced bread. If Messi moves to Tottenham, he would probably also claim that such is good because it could prevent global warming. cheesy Anything that seems to favour Real Madrid, be sure that he, Krasid, has a Noah's Ark full of reasons to tell you why it is right.

PSG would not win the UCL anytime soon. Period. When it happens, do give me a mention on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

His logic is gravely coloured by the bile crayons of partisanship. He is a Madridista, a staunch Barça-hater, and a former Neymar-hater; why then is he so suddenly concerned about Neymar's welfare?
Trust me, that chap would give you a million and one reasons why Neymar's move to PSG is the best thing since sliced bread. If Messi moves to Tottenham, he would probably also claim that such is good because it could prevent global warming. cheesy Anything that seems to favour Real Madrid, be sure that he, Krasid, has a Noah's Ark full of reasons to tell you why it is right.

PSG would not win the UCL anytime soon. Period. When it happens, do give me a mention on Nairaland.
i concur to your explanation except with neymar in PSG,Psg has chance to win it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Emaprince:
hehehe each time funlord start flogging and exposing you, you deactivate. Last time Nihilist exposed you, you deactivated.

I have never deactivated because of anyone. Those are just the demons of delusion plying their nasty trade in your little, vacant head. I wish I had a cure for those, but I don't, so I'd leave you to continue to suffer at the hands of your own devices.

"Flogging" and "exposing"? On the internet? You sound like you need some time off from social media. Log off from Nairaland and allow the sunshine of reality fall on your face as you seem to have lost the ability to discern between the real world and virtual space.

Oh, Emaprince; Oh witless child of perdition with a soul haunted by a thousand duses, I could already foreshadow your antics from a mile away. It's quite telling on your intelligence. The person I quoted was YOU, why then did you have to mention two other people that had no business whatsoever with our spat?

You think we wouldn't notice that it was deliberate? That we wouldn't know it was a cheap, subtle, and pathetic attempt to solicit for moral support, because even though you're a male by gender, you remain yet a big, fat püssy at heart ? Well, it wasn't so subtle, was it? Everyone can now see you for what you really are: a two-faced, epicene pillock who isn't man enough to handle his own problems.

What a dickless bïtch! I reckon "Emaprince" was a riff on your real name "Emmanuel", yes? Well, it appears that name isn't quite bespoke for your persona. Please, change your name to EMMANUELLA, the role of a woman has always suited you best. grin grin

You are quick to start up troubles but you are too weak to go the full length.

Dont worry. Shebi na this thread. I'll surely make sure youe fellow barkabots know you in and out. A miserable dude who's online living fake life. Posting pictures of other dudes claiming it was his just to impress girls in romance section..but when his real pics surfaced, he was quick to deny them and subsequently deactivated.. Remember what fukcyouhard did to you. It was fun.

When you give a lunatic access to the internet, this is what ensues: imbecility of thought, livid hallucinations, more imbecility of thought.
Baseless claims from a flaky scum who was dropped a lot on his head as a kid when his mother tried to multi-task with her hands: feeding Emanuella with one hand, and giving one of her numerous lovers a handjøb with her free hand.

Aunty Emmanuella, word of advise from a concerned citizen: sue your mother. She's the reason for your cognitive mishaps, the reason you're a psychedelic monkey, the reason you think the sky is green and grasses are blue, the reason you repeated primary one thrice, the reason you finished secondary school when you were 25 years old.

By the time I start, you'll leave Nairaland for good. This time around you'll deny yourself just as you denied your father when his pics surfaced online.

Why won't you have time to start when you're a nuisance to yourself and your community, when you are a lazy lay-about, the son of a pot-bellied alcoholic. While your mates are preoccupied with dreaming up ideas on how to make the world a better place, on how to hustle for dough, the height of your aspirations is making sure DarkRebel leaves Nairaland for good? What fresh hell?! Na who do you like this ooo? So, if you go for a job interview and you're asked to present your CV, would you also include this on it, "I made Darkrebel leave Nairaland for good?"

Ah, before I was having doubts, but now I'm sure. Emmanuella, you, your mother, your father, and all who are even remotely affiliated with your household could rightly be classified as "humanity's deformed limb". Stupidity runs in your veins. You've been foolish from birth, one more foolish act from you and I fear the earth would spin out its axis.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
i concur to your explanation except with neymar in PSG,Psg has chance to win it

We'll see. UCL go soon reach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineverest(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
ollah1:
Man u is preparing a bid for Gomes cos Barca are willing to sell
I pray barca sell him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
martineverest:
I pray barca sell him

Keep selling without buying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
All these blah blah. I'm anticipating bykebyke and source!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't like the fights, but.the fights like me cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Omobarca:
All these blah blah. I'm anticipating bykebyke and source!
which source?....All you need to do is to be active on Twitter and follow Barca handle and follow major Barca fans...almost all news that he post here,I have seen it on twitter..I know bykebyke handle on Twitter sef but he is denying it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionel Kinging Messi

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
With all the source this, source that... It seems no source sure again sef.cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
which source?....All you need to do is to be active on Twitter and follow Barca handle and follow major Barca fans...almost all news that he post here,I have seen it on twitter..I know bykebyke handle on Twitter sef but he is denying it
Leave all those source matter joor. No be only source, na sauce.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
emmyspark007:
Lionel Kinging Messi
neymar scored more than 59 goals and has more than 30 assists..his assists last season only is 27 assists....he tried even beat messi in chance created....And you don't need to compare them

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
neymar scored more than 59 goals and has more than 30 assists..his assists last season only is 27 assists....he tried even beat messi in chance created....And you don't need to compare them
Bro na goal.com comparison o..not me
look the picture and u go see goal.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Well well. Neymar is back in Spain, he will join the team in training session tomorrow against the weekend El classico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
I no even understand the essence of that stat... Some people go dey vex tomorrow say them dey compare them, and it's not supposed to be. Them no be mate, so no need for the comparison. But going by the numbers, it shows Neymar brings more to the table than many people here realise...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
For the past 2 seasons, he has had the most chances created in Barça and the most dribbles too. He is not as bad as a lot of us paint him to be. Well, haterz go hate sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
sebod:

Most of us would do same, but not in the way and manner at which it's done. Why all the drama? Why not leave gently and still find a way of having the fans on your side?

Neymar is childish. That much I agree.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
dmcdad:

For the past 2 seasons, he has had the most chances created in Barça and the most dribbles too. He is not as bad as a lot of us paint him to be. Well, haterz go hate sha.
Exactly,I hate how people are turning on him here...I mean he isn't some Pedro or Sanchez..he is our second best play for God sake...And on that semedo issue,I saw him hugging semedo after madrid game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I have never deactivated because of anyone. Those are just the demons of delusion plying their nasty trade in your little, vacant head. I wish I had a cure for those, but I don't, so I'd leave to continue to suffer at the hands of your own devices.

"Flogging" and "exposing"? On the internet? You sound like you need some time off from social media. Log off from Nairaland and allow the sunshine of reality fall on your face as you seem to have lost the ability to discern between the real world and virtual space.

Oh, Emaprince; Oh witless child of perdition with a soul haunted by a thousand duses, I could already foreshadow your antics from a mile away. It's quite telling on your intelligence. The person I quoted was YOU, why then did you have to mention two other people that had no business whatsoever with our spat?

You think we wouldn't notice that it was deliberate? That we wouldn't know it was a cheap, subtle, and pathetic attempt to solicit for moral support, because even though you're a male by gender, you remain yet a big, fat püssy at heart ? Well, it wasn't so subtle, was it? Everyone can now see you for what you really are: a two-faced, epicene pillock who isn't man enough to handle his own problems.

What a dickless bïtch! I reckon "Emaprince" was a riff on your real name "Emmanuel", yes? Well, it appears that name isn't quite bespoke for your persona. Please, change your name to EMMANUELLA, the role of a woman has always suited you best. grin grin

When you give a lunatic access to the internet, this is what ensues: imbecility of thought, livid hallucinations, more imbecility of thought.
Baseless claims from a flaky scum who was dropped a lot on his head as a kid when his mother tried to multi-task with her hands: feeding Emanuella with one hand, and giving one of her numerous lovers a handjøb with her free hand.

Aunty Emanuella, word of advise from a concerned citizen: sue your mother. She's the reason for your cognitive mishaps, the reason you're a psychedelic monkey, the reason you think the sky is green and grasses are blue, the reason you repeated primary one thrice, the reason you finished secondary school when you were 25 years old.

Why won't you have time to start when you're a nuisance to yourself and your community, when you are a lazy lay-about, the son of a pot-bellied alcoholic. While your mates are preoccupied with dreaming up ideas on how to make the world a better place, on how to hustle for dough, the height of your aspirations is making sure DarkRebel leaves Nairaland for good? What fresh hell?! Na who do you like this ooo? So, if you go for a job interview and you're asked to present your CV, would you also include this on it, "I made Darkrebel leave Nairaland for good?"

Ah, before I was having doubts, but now I'm sure. Emanuella, you, your mother, your father, and all who are even remotely affiliated with your household could rightly be classified as "humanity's deformed limb". Stupidity runs in your veins. You've been foolish from birth, one more foolish act from you and I fear the earth would spin out its axis.
Jesu! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
Nigga I'm not whichever ghost you think I am on twitter...stop associating me with another person.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Still on the matter....Fück Neymar.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
"Supposed Men" fretting over a nigga that's trying to leave as if we did something bad to him.

In fact...I will be dropping a list of 20 EPL players who would be an upgrade on Neymar and do better than him in Barcelona colours.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
bykebyke:
Still on the matter....Fück Neymar.

He will still be your player come the super cops.

Let's here you say that to him then

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
bykebyke:
"Supposed Men" fretting over nigga that's trying to leave as if we did something bad to him.

In fact...I will be dropping a list of 20 EPL players who would be an upgrade on Neymar and do better than him in Barcelona colours.

Nonsense. angry

Yimu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
bykeby. ke:
"Supposed Men" fretting over nigga that's trying to leave as if we did something bad to him.

Nonsense. angry

Cc hensben ,chelseafan1, lordfalcao,raumdeuter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineverest(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
ollah1:

Keep selling without buying
we already have a capable coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
martineverest:
we already have a capable coach

The season will prove that. The previous one was also capable, don't downplay him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
neymar should pack his load
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
Exactly,I hate how people are turning on him here...I mean he isn't some Pedro or Sanchez..he is our second best play for God sake...And on that semedo issue,I saw him hugging semedo after madrid game

Anybody that upsets the Messi train is the enemy. It matters not if he's on the Barca strips or not. Messi is king. . . .that is the logic of typical Barca fans.

FCMessi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineverest(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
ollah1:

The season will prove that. The previous one was also capable, don't downplay him.
ta! Lucho is a mediocre.... Ernesto is a guru

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.