Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4697473 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
martineverest:
ta! Lucho is a mediocre.... Ernesto is a guru

Why would you consider a coach that won't more than 10 trophies within 4 years mediocore? It's understandable if you don't like him, we will see the guru in Ernesto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
diggz:

Cc hensben ,chelseafan1, lordfalcao,raumdeuter

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's not clear whether Neymar will be on the training pitch tomorrow because of El Classio or to say goodbye to his teammates. Tick tock
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
The transfer seems to be in doubt presently as LFP wouldn't accept the release clause
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:31am On Aug 02, 2017
I don't think Neymar will leave. These rumours irritate me honestly. I feel if he'd leave, he'd have left already. But the rumour mills for the past two weeks have just been - rumour mills.

Ha koro ga'eba, ha koro ga'eba. Ha just na ko'eri.

angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Latest conspiracy theory. this is hard to swallow into the well of human intellect but its still kind of confusing that i dont know what to believe. "Latest secret on board is that Neymar has a clone, "the original wants to stay while the fake called clonemar wants to leave. "this means there are two neymars with the same physical appearance, it was sciencetifically arrange to be so, to give rest to the real original neymar. "well i dont know what to believe anymore. bykebyke darkrebel69 weedtaker vekeed ollah1 yonce sebod and all barca goons here, have you all heard the conspiracy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Latest conspiracy theory. this is hard to swallow into the well of human intellect but its still kind of confusing that i dont know what to believe. "Latest secret on board is that Neymar has a clone, "the original wants to stay while the fake called clonemar wants to leave. "this means there are two neymars with the same physical appearance, it was sciencetifically arrange to be so, to give rest to the real original neymar. "well i dont know what to believe anymore. bykebyke darkrebel69 weedtaker vekeed ollah1 yonce sebod and all barca goons here, have you all heard the conspiracy?
Did you sleep at all? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2017
dmcdad:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2017
dmcdad:

Abeg allow the guy oo. He is a fanatic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2017
NEYMARia loading grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Daniel Sturridge vs Bayern: ⏰ 67th Min: Subbed on. � ⏰ 83rd Min: Scores. ⚽️ ⏰ 85th Min: Subbed off injured. � Career summed up �

I dey pity the guy..injury don affect him potentials
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar Jr hasn't trained on Wednesday with the permission of the coach #FCBlive
Curled from Twitter (official Barca handle)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2017
ollah1:

Abeg allow the guy oo. He is a fanatic
E don reach like that? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
homesteady:

I wonder why more of this has not been done! He should have been under constant blackmail and torture to force him to make up his mind early enough.

Just look at how AC Milan handled that their young goalkeeper's case, at the end of the day, even though he got a new deal, he still ended up looking like the bad person.

If i was in Barcelona or even USA(ICC), I would have rented a plane to pass over the stadium or training ground with a banner shouting TRIATOR TRIATOR TRIATOR!!!! , if I had the money of course.
the image here in English translates to- WANTED (Traitor). Mercenary out of Barcelona. Only (want) players who love the shirt.

Neymar is the new Luis Figo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Cypmeni(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar is gone
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
dmcdad:
lol so you dont believe me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2017
bye-bye Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar to PSG
This guy in tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar ain't shït.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Just woke up to news that we will be submitting an official bid for Dembouz.

Selling a yansh player for 222m and getting a superior and better one will be good business.

Fücking gassed. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2017
I know Dailymail isn't one of the reliable websites around but this is quite an interesting read as regards the Neymar situation and Barcelona at large
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4752816/Barcelona-allow-Neymar-situation-weak.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Mbappe price now €200 chaaaye.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar has siad he wished to leave the club. It is certain he is leaving, so Barca should buy Dembele and Continho, make the season begin. Neynar actually missed this morning training due to sort out his future
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2017
biomustry:
Mbappe price now €200
chaaaye.

I just hope Barca won't front and buy this guy. He doesn't freak me at all and one season isnt enough to judge a player. We have seen loads of one season wonder

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2017
ollah1:

I just hope Barca won't front and buy this guy. He doesn't freak me at all and one season isnt enough to judge a player. We have seen loads of one season wonder
Exactly bro..The game changer we seriously need is no other player but coutinho..We don't need veratti sef and can't even acquire him...With 222m we can get dembele , coutinho and who knows eriksen..But our board is just jonsing..I pray dey don't buy that mbappe boy..200m for that boy is pure madness considering the fact he hasn't been fully tested and he play plays in French league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

Exactly bro..The game changer we seriously need is no other player but coutinho..We don't need veratti sef and can't even acquire him...With 222m we can get dembele , coutinho and who knows eriksen..But our board is just jonsing..I pray dey don't buy that mbappe boy..200m for that boy is pure madness considering the fact he hasn't been fully tested and he play plays in French league

Let's hope the board will be utilise the money maximally. PSG will surely play against Barca in the UCL and most likely in a knock out stage. Nelson vs Neymar in a real match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Gbam!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Look at what The Telegraph has to say regarding the Neymar situation. Funnily enough, it was also one of the first things that popped into my mind when the whole furor began, and a sentiment I've shared and maintained on this platform these past few days. It appears great minds think alike, eh?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Barcelona have confirmed that Neymar has asked to leave the Club

Bartomeu please spend this 220M Well please!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Madrid fans are happily supporting Neymar's move away from us because it actually means less headache for them in the league while they are also assured of him wearing their jersey in the nearest future
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Now You are Talking
Sky sports reports

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm never wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.