Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687204 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
We're all talking about Neymar's replacement, what about getting a mildfielder eh

This snakemar saga is getting stale jare, we won't go far with Ra'sh!t'ic and cabin busicuit serving as starters. Grandpa iniesta is aging fast with no replacement in place. Suarez already lose form, alagba Messi has few years on his slate.

As for Coutinho, he's our next year world cup signing so forget him this year.

Note: If Snakemar does not leave now, he'd leave within 2years and I hope it's not Madrid that time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
So it's finally happening cry cry cry

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now I'm found,
Was blind, but now I see.

'twas Grace that taught,
my heart to fear.
And grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear,
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come. 'tis grace that brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead us home.1

The Lord has promised good to me,
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.

When we've been there ten thousand years,
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise,
than when we first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now... I see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol so you dont believe me?
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funlord(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol so you dont believe me?

Neymar believes you.....how does your skull feel at the moment boy? grin

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11833/10970492/neymar-asks-to-leave-barcelona-amid-psg-transfer-talks

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez?

Mbappe??

Dembele??

Who makes more sense?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lemme jus drop this one here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu48arUHiIQ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
yorhmienerd:
We're all talking about Neymar's replacement, what about getting a mildfielder eh

This snakemar saga is getting stale jare, we won't go far with Ra'sh!t'ic and cabin busicuit serving as starters. Grandpa iniesta is aging fast with no replacement in place. Suarez already lose form, alagba Messi has few years on his slate.

As for Coutinho, he's our next year world cup signing so forget him this year.

Note: If Snakemar does not leave now, he'd leave within 2years and I hope it's not Madrid that time.
idiot
rakitic is in top 5 midfielders in the world currently
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
idreezbaba:

idiot
rakitic is in top 5 midfielders in the world currently
No he isn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
for those of you still doubting

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
MSN, the trio which has been destroying opponents for years, is no more. Neymar will continue his career at PSG. Will Barca take a turn for the worse or will he easily be replaced? Will Neymar continue to be exceptional at PSG? Could he guide them to UCL success? There are so many questions and so few answers; we'll just have to wait and see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonsnow92:
Sanchez?

Mbappe??

Dembele??

Who makes more sense?

Honestly, I've never liked the idea and would not support the idea of spending more than a €100 million on two young players who just have one noteworthy decent season. Almost every year, new stars breakout and everybody would think they are the next big thing, then the next season, they just fizzle out.

That's why i would prefer we go for Sanchez. Even if Arsenal would want to play hardball, we should get him by all means necessary. If he would want to come back is another issue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joeace2020(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
What being someone's bitchh means. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
See how some barca fans are undermining rakitic..E just dey do me like say make I slap them..Why should someone call him rakishit undecided...Like it or not rakitic is a superb midfielder and he is highly needed in barca..too bad only few fans are actually smart enough to know and appreciate his incredible impact in our team..He is definitely among the top five midfielders in the world tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Coutinho Eriksen De bruyne
If only barca can sign one of this EPL boys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol. We wanted to poach Verratti and lost Neymar in the process. We went to a knife-fight with our fists.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
I need 2 signings with that 222 mil. One excellent workaholic midfielder and coutinho/dyabala.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
funlord:

Neymar believes you.....how does your skull feel at the moment boy? grin

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11833/10970492/neymar-asks-to-leave-barcelona-amid-psg-transfer-talks
IN as much that i feel a little bit emotional(sad) that he is finally leaving and due to the fact that as an upcoming footballer too and a barca fan, my friends and families calls me neymar, probably because we have similar style of play and we play in that same wing. "now you see why its kind of strange and sad bcaus it hurts that he is leaving my club. I was angry at him but now i am just sober, "but the truth is that, yes it hurts but BARCELONA REMAINS BARCELONA, we defeated man united in a back to back final without neymar and we will do it again without neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
MEN!!!! after saying that he should leave and we dont need him, i dont know why i am suddenly sober, chai!!! i feel like crying. "oh no what have we done? pls bring back neymar. "sobs"

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
MEHN!!!!!!! the only medicine for this sadness that i am feeling is to purchase coutinho and griezmann, "at least griezman know laliga, he is fast, can dribble and he was once nominated 4 baloon d or. barcelona should 4get abt MBABBE, dimaria, veratti, erickson, we need to fight 4 griezmann and coutinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
One good thing is, the club evidently doesn’t want to negotiate anything with PSG and the clause is going to be paid fully. So the exit will be quick and less painful than having to hear rumors of player exchange and that holding up negotiations.

However Neymar destroyed our transfer activity and I’m actually worried about how our stupid board is going to spend all that money. The initial sounds- Dembele [MD] and Seri [from France] look encouraging, but that’s all they are. I’m hoping the board will spend that money wisely and take Valverde’s approval before making any signings. If we make smart moves, the club’s future is secured.

Also, I’m happy that the club won’t have to put up with Neymar’s money hungry father anymore. Apparently, the club spent nearly 200 Million on Neymar in 4 years- salary, transfer fee, “bonuses” to his dad, all those legal penalties etc. However what will eternally sting is that the club’s name was dragged through the mud by Sandro Rosell for this money hungry guy. It’s a wound that will stay always. Also Rosell sold Thiago Alcantara, Xavi’s readymade heir for this guy. Think about it….

Neymar is now the new Luis Figo for Barcelona. The Catalan media now hates him- Neymar: Show me the money! and I’m sure he will be roundly booed (or worse) when he returns to Camp Nou for a CL match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Byebye Neymar.

I hope he comes back to haunt FCMessi. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
MEN!!!! after saying that he should leave and we dont need him, i dont know why i am suddenly sober, chai!!! i feel like crying. "oh no what have we done? pls bring back neymar. "sobs"

Lmao. Talk is cheap grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Have no fear bro..shit happens
This neymar transfer could favour us if only our board utilise the money..with 222m alone, we could once more regain Europe imagine buying coutinho 120m, dembele less than 50m, we could still get the services of another excellent midfielder like de bruyne or eriksen ..then still acquire other youngsters we could even snatch ascensio for 60m; which Madrid won't be able to stop considering they both him way below the price plus the boy sef na barca fan.How we go take regret am?
This neymar transfer is a game changer.
We just need to be calculative and explore our options..at the moment am disappointed in this our board sha..we need to make a statement signing asap

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
MEHN!!!!!!! the only medicine for this sadness that i am feeling is to purchase coutinho and griezmann, "at least griezman know laliga, he is fast, can dribble and he was once nominated 4 baloon d or. barcelona should 4get abt MBABBE, dimaria, veratti, erickson, we need to fight 4 griezmann and coutinho.
Perfect choice..plus both of them won't cost up to 250
At the end we could be the biggest winners of the this hectic transfer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Alexis Sanchez should not even be talked about as a Neymar replacement.

God Forbid his stupid football IQ returns to Barcelona.

Ousmane Dembele is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let’s hope for the best- Dembele, Seri or a similar controlling midfielder and also I hope we get PSG in every CL round of 16 to knock them out as long as Neymar plays for them.

PS: Dear Gerard Pique, hold this massive and wisen up in the future. Much needed for you to be a good president.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
ddippset:
Lol. We wanted to poach Verratti and lost Neymar in the process. We went to a knife-fight with our fists.

PSG warned you 2 seasons ago when you went for thiago Silva that if you try it again they will trigger Messi buyout clause and you didnt listen

Earlier in the week Barca boss Sandro Rossel made public his intentions to sign the classy defender, and now PSG have retaliated by suggesting that they could make a bid of their own for Messi.

PSG president Sheikh Nasser al-Khelaifi has told ActuSports.fr: “If Barca pay the buyout clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi’s buyout clause.

Messi signed a new contract in December that runs until 2018, but the deal includes a release clause of 215 million pounds
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

Have no fear bro..shit happens
This neymar transfer could favour us if only our board utilise the money..with 222m alone, we could once more regain Europe imagine buying coutinho 120m, dembele less than 50m, we could still get the services of another excellent midfielder like de bruyne or eriksen ..then still acquire other youngsters we could even snatch ascensio for 60m;

Please which of the Dembele will you buy for less than 50M? You better carry your 50M go find Gylfi Siggurdson
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Barca should ensure they the whole money well to pacify the already disgruntled fans and also to improve the team, so the effect of losing Neymar is mitigated at the very least.

I wish Neymar turn out a total failure in PSG! I pray he never smell the ballon d'or podium again. I hope the obscurity of Ligue 1 status, in the comity of the Europe's big leagues, swallow him entirely. Big players regularly leave Ligue 1 to enhance their career. This snake went their to enhance his pay check and that of his greedy father. PSG will never offer him a good platform to catapult to become the best he so crave to be.

He betrayed FCB and his fans who loved him so much in spite of his half-hearted performances for us.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Please which of the Dembele will you buy for less than 50M? You better carry your 50M go find Gylfi Siggurdson
Lol..how much dembele come cost na
But seriously gylfi siggurdson is really good..I think he is underated. He deserves a good club...good thing Everton go soon buy am sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
homesteady:

Honestly, I've never liked the idea and would not support the idea of spending more than a €100 million on two young players who just have one noteworthy decent season. Almost every year, new stars breakout and everybody would think they are the next big thing, then the next season, they just fizzle out.

That's why i would prefer we go for Sanchez. Even if Arsenal would want to play hardball, we should get him by all means necessary. If he would want to come back is another issue.
There's an air of uncertainty around Dembele and Mbappe seeing they've just had one very good season..The other side however is they are really young and can improve,21 and 18 respectively,It remains to be seen if Barca has that time to wait for improvement.

Trust Bartomeu and his idiots to get us a Big name at least to ease off the Tension,I'll have suggested Coutihno straight up but he's injury prone and a bit inconsistent..Frankly the whole scenario leaves more questions than answers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Barca should ensure they the whole money well to pacify the already disgruntled fans and also to improve the team, so the effect of losing Neymar is mitigated at the very least.

I wish Neymar turn out a total failure in PSG! I pray he never smell the ballon d'or podium again. I hope the obscurity of Ligue 1 status, in the comity of the Europe's big leagues, swallow him entirely. Big players regularly leave Ligue 1 to enhance their career. This snake went their to enhance his pay check and that of his greedy father. PSG will never offer him a good platform to catapult to become the best he so crave to be.

He betrayed FCB and his fans who loved him so much in spite of his half-hearted performances for us.
Calm down Bruh..He sends his regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: khingTony(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.