Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689157 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by arabmoney14: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:
Barcelona possible starting lineup:

Neto; Dest, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Pjanic, De Jong; Trincao, Messi, Pedri; Griezmann
SMH

Squad looks so thin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
tesppidd:
SMH
Squad looks so thin.
You're complaining.
Koeman might shock you with something else. Maybe worse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

You're complaining.

Koeman might shock you with something else. Maybe worse.
My issue is even the bench;

When you reeled that line up I just thought about the bench.

Who's there?

Dembele, Fati, Busquets, maybe Alena.

Who else sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
tesppidd:
My issue is even the bench;
When you reeled that line up I just thought about the bench.
Who's there?
Dembele, Fati, Busquets, maybe Alena.
Who else sef.
Braithwaitegrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
joviegghead:

Braithwaitegrin
oh I forgot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
tesppidd:
I do not criticize my players for losing form.
I criticize my players for not putting in effort.

That's the reason why I spent days defending players like Pique, Vidal, Alba, Rakitic.

A lot of people here criticize a player on Sunday and praise him on Wednesday.
Then criticize him again on Saturday.

Class is permanent, form is temporary.

Criticizing a player every time he loses form smirks of ingratitude.
Your criticisms here can never make them improve because they have got no nairaland accounts.

So the best thing is to pick the positives from their game no matter how little instead of highlighting their negatives at every opportunity.
(AS LONG AS THEY SWEAT FOR THE SHIRT)

I don't criticize a player for not playing well, I criticize a player for not giving his best.

Bro, it's ok, Messi is lazy,e don do

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
tesppidd:
We only have 2 or 3 Barca fans criticizing Messi.

Then we have 10 real madrid fans criticizing Messi.

Then you all team up.

Has there been any time that these 10 real Madrid fans are not criticising Messi? Are you saying you can't differentiate between trolling and criticism?

You are just unnecessarily trying to cause a divide here. You have admitted to been overtly sentimental by saying you don't criticize players who are out of form, so allow others to objectively criticize such players which is the normal thing to do, without you having to hunt them down.

What's the point of this thread if we can't discuss problems that the players are going through? Or Are we just supposed to be silent and pretend like everything is perfect?

There is no Barcelona fan that will maliciously talk bad about Messi's performance. Nobody here is condemning Messi, we are just talking his game and possible causes of this temporal loss of form. If you feel people are wrong, you should logically dispute their points.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
homesteady:

Has there been any time that these 10 real Madrid fans are not criticising Messi? Are you saying you can't differentiate between trolling and criticism?

You are just unnecessarily trying to cause a divide here. You have admitted to been overtly sentimental by saying you don't criticize players who are out of form, so allow others to objectively criticize such players which is the normal thing to do, without you having to hunt them down.

What's the point of this thread if we can't discuss problems that the players are going through? Or Are we just supposed to be silent and pretend like everything is perfect?

There is no Barcelona fan that will maliciously talk bad about Messi's performance. Nobody here is condemning Messi, we are just talking his game and possible causes of this temporal loss of form. If you feel people are wrong, you should logically dispute their points.
Indeed!

And those that wanted him sold in 2014, where do you categorise them?.
Was that part of discussing the problems too?

Those that wanted him out 3 months ago, where do you categorise them?

Mtcheew.

Just speak for yourself okay.

Speak for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
homesteady:

And for the bolded part here;

There is a flip side.

People also hunt others down who defend Messi or look beyond goals to praise him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
I wonder why Cowman gats so many haters

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
haymekus:
I wonder why Cowman gats so many haters
I don't know the issue you have with Koeman. In my opinion, he's doing well, given the dire circumstances the club found herself in. We are in transition whether you wish to accept it or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2020
tesppidd:
Indeed!

And those that wanted him sold in 2014, where do you categorise them?.

Those that wanted him out 3 months ago, where do you categorise them?

Mtcheew.

Just speak for yourself okay.

Speak for yourself!

So those that wanted him out 3 months ago did so based on his performance on the field?

This is getting unnecessarily long. Let me ask you a simple question. Will you prefer Messi keep this his current form throughout the rest of this season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:37am On Nov 04, 2020
homesteady:

So those that wanted him out 3 months ago did so based on his performance on the field?

This is getting unnecessarily long. Let me ask you a simple question. Will you prefer Messi keep this his current form throughout the rest of this season?
Of course I would want him to score more goals.
But if what he's giving us today is the best he can give at 33, still quite impressive.

But there's something I would want even more;

Griezman, Dembele, and Fati to deliver 50 percent of what Messi delivered to us when he had turned 25.

Just 50 percent and we're good.

If that trio can do that, and we're winning matches, people are definitely going to reduce how they look up to Messi for salvation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:43am On Nov 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:49am On Nov 04, 2020
homesteady:

He's scored a few goals this season; And the issue is; THE GOALS ARE NOT FROM OPEN PLAY.

When he starts scoring goals from open play the issue will be; THE GOALS ARE AGAINST BOTTOM TEAMS LIKE EIBER, OSASUNA AND HUESCA.

And if he scores against big teams like Real Madrid and Sevilla the issue will shift to; THE GOALS DID NOT WIN ANY TROPHY, IT IS STATS PADDING.

We know your antecedents.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:03am On Nov 04, 2020
homesteady:

And those that wanted him out 6 years ago simply because he went some 6 games without scoring, did it based on what?

His performance in bed?

33 years old, not scoring goals yet, still none performing better than him.

Henceforth, I stop arguing with any Barca fan, Everybody do your support however you want to do it.

What y'all eat don't make me shit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
This Tesppidd has serious issues. This is definitely not normal. It's really frightening.

Well, like I said before, I'm not surprised.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2020
tesppidd:
Of course I would want him to score more goals.
But if what he's giving us today is the best he can give at 33, still quite impressive.

But there's something I would want even more;

Griezman, Dembele, and Fati to deliver 50 percent of what Messi delivered to us when he had turned 25.

Just 50 percent and we're good.

If that trio can do that, and we're winning matches, people are definitely going to reduce how they look up to Messi for salvation.

Is it only goals I spoke about? What of the other aspects of his game I spoke about? Or you can't remember? But you can remember what some Barcelona fans here said almost 2 centuries ago?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2020
homesteady:

Is it only goals I spoke about?[b][/b] What of the other aspects of his game I spoke about? Or you can't remember? But you can remember what some Barcelona fans here said almost 2 centuries ago?
You are just one of the problems.

What else could you be talking about.?

*He has the best performance in the team according to whoscored.com and other match rating websites.
*He has played a role in most of the goals the team has scored.

The only issue I see is that Messi is not scoring from open play..

If you are still expecting Messi to be dribbling 4 and 5 players at this age as he was doing 10 years ago then you're day dreaming.

You guys should let this guy age in peace na!.
Let him age.!!

Messi does not own this club, he does not possess a magic wand.

Focus your energy of Griezman and co.

Stop quoting me and taking me back pls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2020
homesteady:
This Tesppidd has serious issues. This is definitely not normal. It's really frightening.

Well, like I said before, I'm not surprised.
With all due respect, you're very silly for this comment.

That is with all due respect.

Now let's end it here, believe what you believe and let me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2020
tesppidd:
He's scored a few goals this season; And the issue is; THE GOALS ARE NOT FROM OPEN PLAY.

When he starts scoring goals from open play the issue will be; THE GOALS ARE AGAINST BOTTOM TEAMS LIKE EIBER, OSASUNA AND HUESCA.

And if he scores against big teams like Real Madrid and Sevilla the issue will shift to; THE GOALS DID NOT WIN ANY TROPHY, IT IS STATS PADDING.

We know your antecedents.

Mr man are you on your period? Because that should be part of the reasons for your irrational posts.

You are not willing to understand what people are saying, you just have a preset mindset and you are just ready to attack.

The point of saying he has only scored from PK is to highlight how poor he has been in front of the post especially due to him having the highest shots on target. Tesppid, it is called ANALYSIS!! It is not bad belle! Not everyone has a warped mind like you.

The only antecedent I know here is you not knowing you can actually criticize someone you like.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Sommyroy10:
[Mundo Deportivo] Dynamo Kiev arrive to Barcelona with 13 players. The minimum that UEFA states. If another player tests positive, the match will be suspended.
Haha 13 players . So if they lose one more player the game is off. What's to stop them from saying that one last player is injured so they can play on another date with a full squad? Because that's what I will actually do in such predicament.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2020
In the 2013/14 season Messi went 8 consecutive games without a single goal, not even a penalty goal.

Many said he was finished.
Many said crucify him, crucify him.
Messi said away with him.
Many said sell him, sell him.

Guess what!

Since then, he has won personally;

*2 Ballon dors,
*3 European Golden boots,
*3 Pichichis,
*1 FIFA World Cup Golden ball.
*1 Copa America Golden Ball,
*Broken Numerous Goal Records,
*Broken Numerous Assists Records.
*Being Barca's top scorer every season since then till date.

This is all after that said he was dead and finished.
This isn't criticism, this is being fickle and ungrateful.

Now it is time you critics/haters shut the fuccck up and let this man age in peace.

Let him age!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2020
tesppidd:
You are just one of the problems.

What else could you be talking about.?

*He has the best performance in the team according to whoscored.com and other match rating websites.
*He has played a role in most of the goals the team has scored.

The only issue I see is that Messi is not scoring from open play..

If you are still expecting Messi to be dribbling 4 and 5 players at this age as he was doing 10 years ago then you're day dreaming.

You guys should let this guy age in peace na!.
Let him age.!!

Messi does not own this club, he does not possess a magic wand.

Focus your energy of Griezman and co.

Stop quoting me and taking me back pls.

Let me gracefully remind you of what I said.

Then let's talk about how he now makes frequent bad decisions, not passing to open players, instead he tries to dribble. Close to and inside the 18 box, if he dribbles 10 times, it will be unsuccessful at least 7 out of the 10 times. He even now loses possession more easily.

Are you saying that you have not noticed all this?

Mind you, the commentator during the last match said something similar. I posted a screenshot from Barcelona football club saying something similar.

But no, Tesppidd doesn't see any other thing wrong. So it's either you are just been unreasonable or you have a terrible football IQ... Maybe you haven't even been watching our games, because even a blind person would have seen this.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2020
tesppidd:
With all due respect, you're very silly for this comment.

That is with all due respect.

Now let's end it here, believe what you believe and let me.

Your respect is not needed.... What respect does someone that can't accept objective criticism have?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2020
tesppidd:
And those that wanted him out 6 years ago simply because he went some 6 games without scoring, did it based on what?

His performance in bed?

33 years old, not scoring goals yet, still none performing better than him.

Henceforth, I stop arguing with any Barca fan, Everybody do your support however you want to do it.

What y'all eat don't make me shit.

Bro,ko necesstry,tell them what they want to hear, it's still this same Messi that will still perform better than everyone at the end

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2020
I can bet that if Messi scores today, Tesppidd will come here and start mocking his phantom Messi haters grin grin

I'm so sure of this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2020
homesteady:

Mr man are you on your period? Because that should be part of the reasons for your irrational posts.

You are not willing to understand what people are saying, you just have a preset mindset and you are just ready to attack.

The point of saying he has only scored from PK is to highlight how poor he has been in front of the post especially due to him having the highest shots on target. Tesppid, it is called ANALYSIS!! It is not bad belle! Not everyone has a warped mind like you.

The only antecedent I know here is you not knowing you can actually criticize someone you like.
From all your opinions so far it is evident that you have attained intellectual menopause.
I really do think so.

1. We have all agreed that he has been poor in front of goal.
So drop that line, i know it's your selling point but it's not selling anymore with any reasonable person.

2. The issue I have is people like you trying to turn logic on it's head.
You seem not to understand that despite his goal drought he remains the best performing player in team.
And any opinion anybody has along that line you just shut it down, you don't wanna hear it.

For the umpteenth time, criticize him all you want, but for me I refuse to criticize him because he and Fati are still the best players in the team this season; goal or no goal.

Your opinions are so elementary like a feather on clean water.It's stays afloat.

It's time to stop judging Messi by Messi's standards, judge him by the general standards.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2020
I don't know if you guys know Barcelona football club, I've been following the site for years now. So read this article

http://www.barcelonafootballblog.com/27833/alaves-1-barca-1-aka-dont-even-start-with-the-hashtags/

Tesppidd, please also read it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2020
homesteady:
I can bet that if Messi scores today, Tesppidd will come here and start mocking his phantom Messi haters grin grin

I'm so sure of this.
What's all these noise about scoring?

He's been scoring the past 4 seasons while we've been getting dumped by Roma, Liverpool, Madrid and Bayern.

I got dragged over that.

So once again your train of thought is at best comparable with a refurbished second-handed train from China.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.