Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4704634 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4633) (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2021
Corea and Di Maria still day bench today.

Issokay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Zapata has always been a craze guy. I'm pretty sure that guy is African... Always been strong and shows no sign of aging. Although he's not all technically sound, he's still the kind of player that defenders would draw towards when in the box. I no just like the Columbian side well, + say I still get some kind of likeness for Uruguay ( par Suarez matter).. If not.

That Zapata na real problem, Anyways na pk shootout matter we dey now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

That Zapata na real problem, Anyways na pk shootout matter we dey now

I no day gbadun this style of penalty direct jhor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Columbia don do am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:09am On Jul 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Columbia don do am.
grin , Ospina to the rescue, 2 pks, Him try
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Goal, Lautaro 2-0
Messi 2 assists
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 3:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Our fixture con hard pass Brazil
Dafuq Colombia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Messi freekick 3-0
One goal, two assists, Ha I stan a living goat

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Goal, Lautaro 2-0
Messi 2 assists
And 1 golazo

They said Messi hadn't scored a non penalty goal for 22 games.
Now he has given them 3.

By the way, where is the update from those clowns on Messi position on the Copa America scoring table?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:03am On Jul 04, 2021
De Maria came on and absolutely changed the game.
His understanding with Messi is top notch.

I know that clown Scaloni will still bench him in the next game.

Clown!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:16am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
De Maria came in and absolutely changed the game.

Clown!
I just hope he won't go and start pezzela instead of Romero in the next match alongside otamendi, Ecuador were really targeting them with long balls and tbh if if it was a more prolific team the story would have been different, Di Maria or Papu Gomez have to start instead of Gonzalez against Colombia, Boy still needs some experience, Well we thank God for Messi, Laporte better acts fast before psg send more people to cajole him into accepting their contract

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 4:18am On Jul 04, 2021
I knew Messi will vex and atone for the first half miss by scoring a golazo. And he proved me right!

I was actually hoping and happy when VAR cancelled the penalty and awarded a Free-kick cos that was an opportunity for Messi to shine and he perfectly shut the mouth of those Pendulous ass-licking minions like a GOAT would. 4 beautiful goals and 4 assists in just 5 games - Spectacular.

P.S When last did CR score a golazo both at club and national level?

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 4:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Neimarjr:
Our fixture con hard pass Brazil
Dafuq Colombia

Na that Cuadrado pose the greatest danger to Argentina. The guy's crosses dangerous pass Alexander Arnold's own sef. He con know how to dribble and create space. Acuna has to be on top of his game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Omo e go hard o. Argentina is playing Colombia again in 2 days time on Tuesday. Why are they not allowing these players to rest na?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

Na that Cuadrado pose the greatest danger to Argentina. The guy's crosses dangerous pass Alexander Arnold's own sef. He con know how to dribble and create space. Acuna has to be on top of his game.
Scaloni should Better be accurate with his selections, 4-2-3-1 should help his side to be a little compact than 4-3-3 against the Colombians Apart from cuadrado sef that their front too of Zapata and Muriel is real danger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2021
ThierryJay:
I knew Messi will vex and atone for the first half miss by scoring a golazo. And he proved me right!

I was actually hoping and happy when VAR cancelled the penalty and awarded a Free-kick cos that was an opportunity for Messi to shine and he perfectly shut the mouth of those Pendulous ass-licking minions like a GOAT would. 4 beautiful goals and 3 assists in just 5 games - Spectacular.

4 assists.
The smile before taking that free kick sha.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Thereddevil: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2021
To hell with int'l trophies(though i pray he wins one).. This guy has the best highlights out there, if you love football, watching them will give you goosebumps.. He's like a movie, he has all the genres.. Sometimes he gives you romance, sometimes horror, action isn't missing and you'd love his adventures.. All done on the pitch... Wait till he retires and they pile up all his shows, im actually waiting for that day.. No other footballer has a great footballing clips out there like this midget..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S48y9HxyC74

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2021
Sommyroy10:
4 assists.
The smile before taking that free kick sha.

Dont mind my mistake joor, I've updated it.

That smile to the Ecuadorean GK was like " I'm sending you home with this baby" especially after Messi had subtly shifted the ball about 20cm to the left of its original position. The Baba already knew the success spot!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Scaloni should Better be accurate with his selections, 4-2-3-1 should help his side to be a little compact than 4-3-3 against the Colombians Apart from cuadrado sef that their front too of Zapata and Muriel is real danger

You are right. Zapata and Muriel are balls of energetic bullies and the Argentine defence will need to be on top of their game throughout cos those guys would not rest till the last second.

Someone needs to stop those Cuadrado crosses to them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Zapata and Cuadrado to send Messi into permanent international retirement; Immobile and Insigne to bundle Spain out of the Euros. My predictions are always on point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Bacca , Zapata and Juan Cuadrado to bounce Argentina out !!!! Yes and Yes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2021
Stupid Ecuador.

Thank God say Brazil still dey anyways...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2021
ThierryJay:
Omo e go hard o. Argentina is playing Colombia again in 2 days time on Tuesday. Why are they not allowing these players to rest na?

Argentina must go home my brother... Say Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

Dont mind my mistake joor, I've updated it.

That smile to the Ecuadorean GK was like " I'm sending you home with this baby" especially after Messi had subtly shifted the ball about 20cm to the left of its original position. The Baba already knew the success spot!
Lucky Antoniella.

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
De Maria came on and absolutely changed the game.

Clown!

I think Di Maria is better off coming from the bench.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
Lucky Antoniella.

cheesy

Lol, dont spoil me Baddest guy! She's a damn lucky woman I admit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Jokerman:
Stupid Ecuador.

Thank God say Brazil still dey anyways...

Soon it would be stupid Colombia, then foolish Brazil....

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Jokerman:

Argentina must go home my brother... Say Amen grin

Amen they will surely go home with a giant cup after July 11.

Patience bro, patience grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

I was actually hoping and happy when VAR cancelled the penalty and awarded a Free-kick cos that was an opportunity for Messi to shine and he perfectly shut the mouth of those Pendulous ass-licking minions like a GOAT would. 4 beautiful goals and 4 assists in just 5 games - Spectacular.

Rest and just celebrate your Asun’s stat padding against 10-men.

P.S when last did Messi win an international trophy?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2021
I can feel the salty tears of someone above me dripping steadily from prolonged wailing. A 200 litre drum is available to support your ministry grin grin

Wahala dey for who never comot for second round o.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2021
TLona1:

I think Di Maria is better off coming from the bench.
Exactly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

You are right. Zapata and Muriel are balls of energetic bullies and the Argentine defence will need to be on top of their game throughout cos those guys would not rest till the last second.

Someone needs to stop those Cuadrado crosses to them.
That's why Im advocating for 4-2-3-1 to give less spaces in the middfield and wings, Parades or Rodriguez can assist acuna to track him, As for the Colombian defence, if argentina takes most of their chances, they should have the advantage after the first half, the world cup qualifier they played before the start of Copa, Argentina were just wasting chances created before the Colombian equalizer but with lautaro scoring in back to back games and a deadly papu to support Messi, mina and Davison shouldn't be that comfortable, I suspect they'll want to drag the game to penalties

(1) (2) (3) ... (4633) (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.