Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4745485 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) ... (6262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2021
TLona1:

I think Di Maria is better off coming from the bench.
lol

I knew someone would say this. But he doesn't come from bench for PSG and he's a star for them.

De Maria is too big to be made a bench player for the Albeceleste because of one N Gonzalez

I hope that when they bring him on in the 70th minute against Colombia or Brazil it won't be too late by the time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

That's why Im advocating for 4-2-3-1 to give less spaces in the middfield and wings, Parades or Rodriguez can assist acuna to track him, As for the Colombian defence, if argentina takes most of their chances, they should have the advantage after the first half, the world cup qualifier they played before the start of Copa, Argentina were just wasting chances created before the Colombian equalizer but with lautaro scoring in back to back games and a deadly papu to support Messi, mina and Davison shouldn't be that comfortable, I suspect they'll want to drag the game to penalties
Parades is not great defensively. Argentina tend to create more chances with 4-3-3 than 4-2-3-1. I think Guido and De Paul should start. Atletico don sign their style of player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

Rest and just celebrate your Asun’s stat padding against 10-men.

P.S when last did Messi win an international trophy?
This one wil just snore and snore and snore and wake up by 6am...
Watch match highlights,
And be commenting on a match.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
lol

I knew someone would say this. But he doesn't come from bench for PSG and he's a star for them.

De Maria is too big to be made a bench player for the Albeceleste because of one N Gonzalez

I hope that when they bring him on in the 70th minute against Colombia or Brazil it won't be too late by the time.

Honestly, I have to agree with him.

The style of play for South American football is just too hot. Di Maria is not the same if yesteryears but then, man is the kind of player that would shut you up with a specific play without forcing a hair. I'll so pray that the coach looks for an alternative to pairing the frontline or midfield, to trackback and support the backline cos of spaces and crosses until they become weary and bring on a Maria to finish everything off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
Watch match highlights,

Perfect way of telling your fellow barka fans you snore, infact, the sound of your snoring is actually louder than that of the horn of a 24-tyre truck
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
Watch match highlights,

Have you not noticed the level of sanity here? Most of them have honestly chosen to remain silent or better still, avoided our thread.

Nothing beats putting people in their places. Silence, sometimes, is an avenue for varmints to try to bully but the moment they are checkmated, things fall apart.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

Perfect way of telling your fellow barka fans you snore, infact, the sound of your snoring is actually louder than that of the horn of a 24-tyre truck
Did you watch the game at 2am or not? Let's forget about who was snoring angry

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2021
All these noise over a cheap win against a 10-man team coached by an Argentine

If Argentina don’t win this trophy, this place must scatter cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Sure he didn't watch.

Would anyone who watched that match even talk about playing against 10 men?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Why stay up till around 2am to watch a match, I won’t even do that if it’s my team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol, dont spoil me Baddest guy! She's a damn lucky woman I admit.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Sommyroy10:
Parades is not great defensively. Argentina tend to create more chances with 4-3-3 than 4-2-3-1. I think Guido and De Paul should start. Atletico don sign their style of player.
De Paul is a guaranteed starter na, Well you're right about paredes though, he's not as great defensively as Guido, I advocated a 4-2-3-1 to minimize spaces and let Messi create more chances in the AM position, Well let's see sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2021
The way everyone is priming either Italy or England for the Euro 2020 trophy, is quite suitable to Spain. No one thought they'll even come this far.

Let's see though

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

Why stay up till around 2am to watch a match, I won’t even do that if it’s my team
Then stop yarning okoto since you didn't do, red card that was given at the end of the match, the same foul Messi scored a freekick from, Match wey dem don bury since, Chai

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

If you wanna follow South American football and you're within the WAT or CET, you have to watch the games at that unholy hour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Then stop yarning okoto since you didn't do, red card that was given at the end of the match, the same foul Messi scored a freekick from, Match wey dem don bury since, Chai

They still finished the match with 10 men, so rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

They still finished the match with 10 men, so rest
Guy, they only played 1 or 2 minutes a man down. Red card was at 90+2 mins.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You honestly get time to answer. Person don tell you how e be already, you for just let sleeping dog, lie.

Allow people way no day wait for Youtube highlights discuss better football.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You honestly get time to answer. Person don tell you how e be already, you for just let sleeping dog, lie.

Allow people way no day wait for Youtube highlights discuss better football.
Niccur just dey find L by every means grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2021
I wish argentina wins this copa America. Messi is too good not to win an international trophy. Forget that thing that people say even if messi doesn't win any intl trophy, it doesn't matter. Ah, it matters oo.
It'll be a very great injustice to football that messi with all his exploits didn't win int'l trophy.

Ah,god of soccer, if you can do it for Ronaldo who wasn't on the pitch, yet he won it cos he deserves it.
Do it for Messi cos he more than deserves it too and he has extremely paid his dues.

Ise!!!

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Jodera:
I wish argentina wins this copa America. Messi is too good not to win an international trophy. Forget that thing that people say even if messi doesn't win any intl trophy, it doesn't matter. Ah, it matters oo.
It'll be a very great injustice to football that messi with all his exploits didn't win int'l trophy.

Ah,god of soccer, if you can do it for Ronaldo who wasn't on the pitch, yet he won it cos he deserves it.
Do it for Messi cos he more than deserves it too and he has extremely paid his dues.

Ise!!!
You'll live long brother

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:
All these noise over a cheap win against a 10-man team coached by an Argentine

If Argentina don’t win this trophy, this place must scatter cool
If they don't win you would only make noise for 1 or 2 days then crawl back to your naturally low life.

Anything else?

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2021
Jodera:

Ise!!!
Looking very hard with my binoculars for any aorta of sarcasm I could find here.

shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2021
Jodera:

Ise!!!
Na this kind people person suppose dey see as constant visitors for this thread, not one who no even watch match or highlights but dey use livescore to take do him own match analysis just because say him wan troll, You legit bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na this kind people person suppose dey see as constant visitors for this thread, not one who no even watch match or highlights but dey use livescore to take do him own match analysis just because say him wan troll, You legit bro

You honestly suppose be my friend for real life. I don day follow the guy, albeit, anonymously, for over a while now and over 80% of his post na pinpoint sense.

E get people way go enter your discussion and even when they no day the same line with you, you'll still learn a thing or two.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
If they don't win you would only make noise for 1 or 2 days then crawl back to your naturally low life.
Anything else?

You highlighted how you snore like a heavy-duty truck, few minutes ago, now you’re talking about your low life.

Anyways, Argentina winning or losing the copa America won’t change your miserable life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Lmao

The truth is always bitter to digest. I’d be waiting for Messi come next week Sunday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Jodera:

Ise!!!
Correct boy.

Amen!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
Looking very hard with my binoculars for any aorta of sarcasm I could find here.

shocked
Nah... No sarcasm bro.
I'm a lover of good football and good players First before any club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You'll live long brother
You too bro cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na so ball suppose be na...
Even tho we get different clubs, e no mean say we go dey beef players wey good. We can learn one or two things from each other and wen time reach to troll(esp wen our clubs are playing against each other), we troll or banter ourselves well.
Instead of unnecessary trollings most times.
Na just my opinion tho

You too legit boss grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
lol

Haven't you noticed that more often than not, when Di Maria starts for Argentina, he usually messes up?

He's good at wrecking havoc against tired legs. Reason why I think the coach doesn't start him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) ... (6262) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.