Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,523 members, 7,948,024 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4795554 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) ... (6302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
Even World Championship Wrestling WCW that Shawn Michaels won in 2016 he wants to give to Ronaldo.
Asin I dont understand, bring international MVP award, he brought club world cup award, Since when did Real Madrid become a country undecided Abi did they partake in this euros cause I didn't see them at all

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sommyroy10:
OFFICIAL: Trincão goes to Wolverhampton for a one-year loan
They are paying his wages with 25M option to buy.

Yet another victim of Abattoirlona

Just like Malcolm(new Eto’o) it took barka just one season to run down his upcoming career

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

What’s the source of this BS? Which world? When his kinsmen even calls him a fraud

Oga rest
Not like your Gaylord that 90 percent of people who call him GOAT happen to be his kinsmen.

You know you're the GOAT when some of your kinsmen criticize you but you're still the GOAT.

I know this is too complex for a numbskull human mutt.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
For those who missed the game, But tbh Ecuador were a real threat especially in the first half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhlUT-IiMY

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Asin I dont understand, bring international MVP award, he brought club world cup award, Since when did Real Madrid become a country undecided Abi did they partake in this euros cause I didn't see them at all

Put on your glasses and read was he posted and my response and stop bleating
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

Put on your glasses and read was he posted and my response and stop bleating

ddippset:
YOu have not even presented a Golden ball penaldo won with any under 17 side you are crying over Messi's world cup golden ball.

On a Sunday morning you are still sucking tumor grin

Okay
1.Messi Under 17 Golden ball.
2.Messi Copa America Golden ball.

So show us what Maradona and Blatter said about these 2 Golden balls.

grin grin

Mumu boy.
Did anybody call for club world cup golden ball undecided? If I need glasses that means you need specialized safety goggles to aid your eyesight, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Did anybody call for club world cup golden ball undecided? If I need glasses that means you need specialized safety goggles to aid your eyesight, cheesy
cheesy

The goat will soon tell us Ronaldo won golden ball of community shield 2007.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Did anybody call for club world cup golden ball undecided? If I need glasses that means you need specialized safety goggles to aid your eyesight, grin

I never knew I have been have a conversation with a visually impaired person, alright no vex.

Now tell your google narrator to slowly read the last post you quoted, if possible reduce the speed to 0.5x

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
cheesy

The goat will soon tell us Ronaldo won golden ball of community shield 2007.
Or maybe Golden globe award sef

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Real Madrid are missing both in name and personnel at Euro 2021.
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

I never knew I have been have a conversation with a visually impaired person, alright no vex.

Now tell your google narrator to slowly read the last post you quoted, if possible reduce the speed to 0.5x
Stop grasping at straws.
Your skirt is down at your feet already.

Dummy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
Stop grasping at straws.
Your skirt is down at your feet already.

Dummy.

It’s not my fault that you cant understand the question you typed

Daft dipshit

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
Honestly I really hoped that Brazil would go out by losing to Chile...

They are the favourites now especially playing at home.

Not a nay sayer but I honestly don't think Argentina can beat Brazil at Maracana.

Messi winning the Golden ball and the Golden boot together will be a little consolation.
Stop with the lies. Deep down you know Messi winning the golden ball or boot is no consolation because it will be same old, same ol'. It's either he wins the tournament or its another failure from him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Ah jod, era na real football braniac, if I enter argument with am for Chelsea thread, most times I end up agreeing with him because him dey drop valid points and takes, I respect him and Roland, 17, Those guys get high grade for football analysis

Roland17 na the boss of silent valid pointers. E no go follow you drag much but you go no say e don deliver punchline way you no fit recover from.

My only wahala with them no pass their club. I wish them fit just allow us sign them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Or maybe Golden globe award sef

Call am the name way we know as... Dubai d'Or

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Only Messi can make a whole football team defend a free-kick. Not some kind way day balloon am go mars.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
The keeper be like...

And I tell this coach to sub me comot b4 this freekick o

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Krasid:
Stop with the lies. Deep down you know Messi winning the golden ball or boot is no consolation because it will be same old, same ol'. It's either he wins the tournament or its another failure from him.
little consolation I said.

Key word "little"

Of course it would always be a consolation knowing how I can always call your Ronaldo out for not having won a single Golden ball even after 10 tournaments with Portugal while Messi will have 4 Golden balls with Argentina by that time.

I will remind you how Ronaldo was carried by Eder in the most important match of his tournament life against France.

I will gladly remind you how he flopped even in the so called nations league final and had to be bailed by Bernado.

It will be a little consolation indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

How many trophies has those goal contributions won?

Same whack response since forever.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
❗Barcelona B captain Álex Collado will take Francisco Trincão's place in the first team next season.
#FCB ��

Via (�): @albert_roge https:///h6VPuTdwg6

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol

You sabi catch my vibe man... Na only you get the cruise sarcasm.

Respect bro, you dey burst my brain steady.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:

Not a nay sayer but I honestly don't think Argentina can beat Brazil at Maracana.

Messi winning the Golden ball and the Golden boot together will be a little consolation.

Lol.... grin... As usual... O ye of little faith.... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:

I understand your point but what better way, to make almost the whole world watch the final, cement his already huge legacy, and win the seventh Ballon d'Or, is there than winning against Brazil.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jokerman:

Lol.... grin... As usual... O ye of little faith.... grin
Brazil have the best squad by a wide margin and I don't think they'll pull a France.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

I understand your point but what better way, to make almost the whole world watch the final, cement his already huge legacy, and win the seventh Ballon d'Or, is there than winning against Brazil.
it would be magnificent if he does...

But you can't compare the squads. Argentina midfield still as average as ever..

The best they've had in 20 years are the likes of Mascherano and Cambiasso.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
it would be magnificent if he does...

But you can't compare the squads. Argentina midfield still as average as ever..

The best they've had in 20 years are the likes of Mascherano and Cambiasso.

Good old days until devil decided to punish them by adding Higuain and nation-cursed Aguero as their No.9

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
The numbers says it all.

Anyone, wherever, whenever that still doubts why Messi should win the 2021 award should have his/her brain tested for neurological disorder.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
What happened to Cristiano Ronaldo's freekicking abilities?

This may be slightly controversial, but he was never exceptionally good at free kicks. Ronaldo is similar to Roberto Carlos: they don't always go in but when they do it's something special.

TL;Dr Cristiano hits the ball to make it move unpredictably. This can beat the goalkeeper, but also produces numerous misses.

That being said, he definitely has gone down in recent years. As other answers have pointed out, age has affected his power; and power is a vital component of the knuckleball technique (see below). Also, he spends less time in training free kicks these days.

But for me the biggest reason is his technique itself. Cristiano Ronaldo strikes the ball with the top of his toes (a “knuckleball”) and with great power. This gives the ball very little spin and makes it swerve in flight. That's bad for goalkeepers attempting to save it, but it's equally bad for aiming accuracy. In his younger days, Cristiano perfected this shot, but it's a very exact science. As his power has reduced, he can't compensate by tweaking his shooting style. Old dog, new tricks.

I've never been a fan of this style, as I grew up watching the great David Beckham. Beckham's specialty was extreme accuracy, which he achieved by striking the ball with the inside of the foot and following through to add power and direction. He knew exactly where he was aiming it, and the keeper couldn't get there fast enough even if he also knew.

Becks could bend the ball around or over the wall with ease. Messi, Rashford, and Juninho (I may be mistaken about him) also favour accuracy.

So, there you have it. His technique is unreliable and he's too old to retrain. But good luck taking the ball off him!

#Copied
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
little consolation I said.

Key word "little"

Of course it would always be a consolation knowing how I can always call your Ronaldo out for not having won a single Golden ball even after 10 tournaments with Portugal while Messi will have 4 Golden balls with Argentina by that time.

I will remind you how Ronaldo was carried by Eder in the most important match of his tournament life against France.

I will gladly remind you how he flopped even in the so called nations league final and had to be bailed by Bernado.

It will be a little consolation indeed.

Messi has played with Milito, Higuain, crespo, Saviola, Aguero, Riquelme, Lucho, Cambiasso, Heinze, Zanetti, Veron, Aimar, Lavezzi, DiMaria, Tevez, Samuel, Dybala, Icardi. Why hasn’t he been bailed or carried?

That asun will always be regarded as a scam by All Argentine football heroes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
devvy44:

Messi has played with Milito, Higuain, crespo, Saviola, Aguero, Riquelme, Lucho, Cambiasso, Heinze, Zanetti, Veron, Aimar, Lavezzi, DiMaria, Tevez, Samuel, Dybala, Icardi. Why hasn’t he been bailed or carried?

That asun will always be regarded as a scam by All Argentine football heroes

And you brought up those comments about his golden ball to prove that Maradona and Kempes regard Messi as a scam??

See why you will always be regarded as an idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Good old days until devil decided to punish them by adding Higuain and nation-cursed Aguero as their No.9

Romans chapter 2vs1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
ddippset:
And you brought up those comments about his golden ball to prove that Maradona and Kempes regard Messi as a scam??

See why you will always be regarded as an idiot?

Why didn’t you address the issue, Mr dipshit?

See why you will always be regarded as daft?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) ... (6302) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.