Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4735338 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5127) (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:
ALEXAPLAYME You no go do come drop la liga table again as usual? grin
grin grin grin Him hand dey pain now na. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
¡⅁N∀⅄ƎW∀ꓭՈ∀ grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thank God the lion is back,Ferran can now rest. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I agree
Don't mind fans. People who know I support City get angry when I tell them I still peep at Ferran's games. I never wanted him to leave City, that is why. I don't blame Barca fans tbh but I feel the Nairaland version has too many emotional fans. They just see only the missed chances and condemn the lad. Nobody sees that each time he receives a pass, he barely ever loses it or gives it to the wrong player. I agree, sometimes he plays it too safe, but you'll miss such a player when you play a team that really puts pressure on Barcelona. Another thing, Ferran will not hold onto the ball for more seconds than he needs to. Here and there, he may get greedy and want to shoot, but if he sees an open player he always releases the ball quickly. Third, he always seems to take up the right positions. People just judge him differently because he was bought when most fans felt you guys were struggling financially. Dembele (great a game as he had) did have one of those moments where he scoffed a shot way over the bar but since it was after his goal, he was forgiven. Auba and Gavi did have similar moments today but people forget how great a goal Gavi's would have been if he finished on a great play and pass by Ferran. He will eventually relax and start finishing his chances better. The lack of goals is clearly getting to him which is both good and bad at the same time.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2022
.@UNIVERSO_1899: "We went from not having any forwards to not knowing which one of them to bench."

Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Android22:
Don't mind fans. People who know I support City get angry when I tell them I still peep at Ferran's games. I never wanted him to leave City, that is why. I don't blame Barca fans tbh but I feel the Nairaland version has too many emotional fans. They just see only the missed chances and condemn the lad. Nobody sees that each time he receives a pass, he barely ever loses it or gives it to the wrong player. I agree, sometimes he plays it too safe, but you'll miss such a player when you play a team that really puts pressure on Barcelona. Another thing, Ferran will not hold onto the ball for more seconds than he needs to. Here and there, he may get greedy and want to shoot, but if he sees an open player he always releases the ball quickly. Third, he always seems to take up the right positions. People just judge him differently because he was bought when most fans felt you guys were struggling financially. Dembele (great a game as he had) did have one of those moments where he scoffed a shot way over the bar but since it was after his goal, he was forgiven. Auba and Gavi did have similar moments today but people forget how great a goal Gavi's would have been if he finished on a great play and pass by Ferran. He will eventually relax and start finishing his chances better. The lack of goals is clearly getting to him which is both good and bad at the same time.
Brov.. forget Ferran is bang average like what baffles me is the fact that he can't even take-on or dribble at that price,every time i watch him he will position like he wants dribble buh will end up passing back ...ok let say he is good at receiving balls,creating spaces but what is the essence of all that if you will still misplace the goal,even Depay that has been injured for months played better was present for that 4th goal and scored..Adama can't score buh manages to dribble his way out and look for an assist Barca fans aint complaining at least not yet... he is lucky he is Spanish he for see bench tire if na person like Mourinho. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
.@UNIVERSO_1899: "We went from not having any forwards to not knowing which one of them to bench."

Honestly!
Swears.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Brov.. forget Ferran is bang average like what baffles me is the fact that he can't even take-on or dribble at that price,every time i watch him he will position like he wants dribble buh will end up passing back ...ok let say he is good at receiving balls,creating spaces but what is the essence of all that if you will still misplace the goal,even Depay that has been injured for months played better was present for that 4th goal and scored..Adama can't score buh manages to dribble his way out and look for an assist Barca fans aint complaining at least not yet... he is lucky he is Spanish he for see bench tire if na person like Mourinho. sad
Depay and Luuk scored because of Dembele and not because of Traore. You forget that an assist is only as good as the scorer or receiver. We have seen players throw away very great chances that Messi or Debruyne created for them. The major aspect of Ferran that he needs to work on is his scoring and he will because that is what has made him a difference maker at 22.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2022
Android22:
Depay and Luuk scored because of Dembele and not because of Traore. You forget that an assist is only as good as the scorer or receiver. We have seen players throw away very great chances that Messi or Debruyne created for them. The major aspect of Ferran that he needs to work on is his scoring and he will because that is what has made him a difference maker at 22.
I agree, but let him also work on how to beat a player one on one it helps alot ask Mbappe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Koeman didn't lie.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Xavi is doing a fantastic job.
I now understand why he had always said he will only coach Barca if he's allowed to start an entirely new project. I suspected he didn't want to coach old guys that were a huge part of the old Barca team (Messi, Suarez, Pique, Busquets and all)..he wanted a fresh crop of young players.
I love the fact that he knew what he wanted and we will really be a beast next season.
Forca Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Uptownerd: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2022

FC Barcelona 4️⃣-0️⃣ Athletic Bilbao: 5 New things we Learned from Barca's Resurgence

FC Barcelona compounded their winning streak with another spectacular showing before home crowd in a four goal thriller.

The Catalan giants were the bookies favourite to win the match, although with Athletic Bilbao, anything could have happened since they knocked Barca out of Copa del Rey.
FC Barcelona 4️⃣-0️⃣ Athletic Bilbao: 5 New things we Learned from Barca's Resurgence

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Uptownerd post=110617988][/quote]

You should work on the theme of this site.. The current green flowery makes it stressful and boring to stay, say more, read.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Xavi and Dembélé have an excellent relationship. In fact, even after the renewal fiasco, they have only gotten closer.

— @sport

Nice that Xavi wasn't emotional like we fans were. Everyone should be involved in the project. If he decides not to renew, let him know what he'd be missing out on something big.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
We are forgetting the fact that xavi needs to stop This favoritism of Ferran Torres and put him on the bench.
Matches we have till the last days of the season are very crucial especially in the Europa league.
We need to take advantages of all our chances and if xavi keeps giving ferran chances then Dembele or Traore or demphay will suffer for it.
We can't keep benching our best players because of the ferran favoritism.
Ferran is going to miss a goal that might end up breaking our hearts.
Put ferran in the bench and when we are comfortably winning then you can introduce him.

If there is one thing that has changed about this Barcelona is that all the wingers and strikers are potential defenders. The rate at which they come to assist in defence when we are on pressure is remarkable and this is why Aubumayang was giving the man of the match.
I have lost counts on the numbers of balls he helped cleared out when we were on pressure or during corner kicks, his work rate is awesome.
As for Dembele, if he can stay injury free for the rest of his life then From the bottom of my heart, Fuuuuck Mbappe and Halland
Dembele will be a balloon D "or" contender if he can stay injury free and as for Pedri, that is iniesta reincarnated.
Truth is that we never really lost iniesta because Pedri is iniesta.
With the way things are going, with time and Believe, this team will soon become one of the most fearless teams in world football.
What we need now is for our keeper to be focused and for new rugged defenders like Arujo.
Pique, jordi alba and Daniel Alves have all tried but we need young bloods.
stop dreaming of Dembele...
He is not at the level of Mbappe...
Neither will he be our player next season...

For now we should rotate...we need to get all our players in top form and keep all fresh...
I wish Fati could return soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
The fans are already tired of him.
This isn't about just the goals he misses, there are more.
He posses no threat whatsoever. Even if all the defenders we are playing against are blind folded, ferran will still post no threat.
I don't know what you're saying...Ferran has been playing very well...
Just missing chances...that's his flaw so far...

He will get himself...so calm down...
Can't be giving Dembele who will leave us all the game time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Happy 22nd birthday to Ferran Torres!

He's born on the 29th of February, which we don't have this year, hence our celebrations today.

Oh waooh cool

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Pls you people should stop all of these emotional shiiit and let Dembele go.

He is not dependable, let the team be built without Dembele abeg.

We ought to know by now; there are only 2 versions of Dembele;
The one that is injured today and the one that will get injured tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2022
tesppidd:

We ought to know by now; there are only 2 Dembeles;
He has injured less and less this season probably because he was playing less.

I really hope it gets better for him in terms of injury even though he ends up leaving the club as everyone expects.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
He has injured less and less this season probably because he was playing less.

I really hope it gets better for him in terms of injury even though he ends up leaving the club as everyone expects.
True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Ferran may be wasteful but he's still a threat!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2022
tesppidd:

I just Dey Laff as if na today dembele Dey play like this

If he can take a pay cut then he should stay ,but If he can’t then he should leave ,dembele is good but not a consistent player

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
tesppidd:

Lol, as if you read my mind. No be today wey Dembele dey give us that occasional brilliant performance. He did it against Tottenham 3 years ago and against Sociedad away last season. The thing is he puts too much social distancing between those performances for whatsoever reason. Personally, I've given up on him being able to reach the level of consistency Mbappe displays and for that reason, he doesnt excite me anymore like he did before. Somehow I still really hope he proves me wrong.

Even in yesterday's match, while not taking anything away from him for putting in a great performance, his first goal would have been a bad decision for shooting at such a tight angle with a defender blocking him when the expected thing to do was to cut the defender and lay off a pass into the box. But because he scored, he is excused and even lauded. Yet we all know that had he not scored, we would have all gone..not again Dembouz..

The guy na case I swear....Dynamite wey dey sound like matchstick

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nice to see Cules finally happy genuinely after a very long time..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
pu7pl3:
Were you really expecting Barça to go all season in very poor form? Nawa for you o.

We fans stuck with the team. We know things will definitely get better.

Everyone comes here to air opinion. We didn't run away like Madridiots do when they go through rough patch.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
pu7pl3:
Nice to see you finally back after suddenly disappearing genuinely for a very long time...
Good luck against PSG bruv

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Starring:
Doctor Pedri in the Multiverse of Wickedness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wsBEBIE534

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Can we say Barca is back to his full force?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
cliqtips:

Not yet... We are still rebuilding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
4 different scorers against Napoli.

4 different scorers against Athletic Bilbao.

Shows that everyone is getting involved.

#passtomessi era effectively dead!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Barca should be looking for Buquest's replacement.

De jong isn't the kind of player a good coach should play in that role.

De jong is a mobile midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
cliqtips:
No, I won't say that. El-classico is coming next month, so another important test against a difficult opposition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5127) (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) (5132) (5133) ... (6253) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.