Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,772 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20660 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
So i understand that JEHOVAH is the Almighty God! Exodus 6:3 compare to Psalms 83:18

JEHOVAH is the only saviour! Isaiah 43:11

JEHOVAH sent his son on a mission in order to save mankind! John 3:16

So believing in what JEHOVAH taught his son to teach us is what can save mankind! John 17:8-9

I think i'm OK with that! cheesy

Nancy2020:
you will never understand this things until you actually understand who you are or how God made you. If you refuse to understand how God made you then you will not understand how God is like.
Bible shows man is body soul and spirit. Jesus mentioned the body, soul and spirit of a man. Paul mentioned the body soul spirit of a man yet you think you are like an animal that don't have this three dimensions. As long as you don't understand this things you can not understand how God is.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by nans24: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well let me tell you a bit about myself!

I have just two sons one out of wedlock so the first (now 25) is not really interested since his mom and her family are telling him not to join me in my new found faith, the second (23) is born to me by the lady whose family were already JWs but she also backslide that's why i could meet her as a none witness. Later we registered our marriage and got the certificate before JWs agreed to baptise both of us as members of the church. But her own son was serious in the faith due to the background in fact he got baptized before myself and his mom.
So when the Organization taught members not to depend on Western education and white-collar jobs but to be industrious with their own hands, my first son ignored the counsel but the second nah spiri-gbangba (as some JWs do tag members who takes anything the GB says as if God is the one talking)
Today my first son is still studying for his master whatever in the university but my second son followed my friend to South America for farming, he now has his own farm and Brazilian girls are all over him. I even heard a wealthy Brazilian JW wants to know me because his daughter and my son have been seeing each other. The man got interested in Fernando (my son) due to his industrious attitude and he's supplying the man's company raw tomatoes to make can foods. Fernando now controls dollars in millions while his elder brother is still struggling with his masters whatever degree.
I wasn't happy when my son made that decision to follow my friend to Brazil at the age of 16 but now his mother is insisting that Fernando mustn't marry before his elder brother though that's not the real issue she just doesn't want him to marry a Brazilian even though herself is not a Nigerian.

Please if anyone tells you that the GB says JWs shouldn't go to universities just tell them that it was an advice from the GB not a rule. But i won't doubt anything they say again because i can see the result in my own family.
Akinwale is still in the university while Fernando the younger brother is the one sponsoring him now! undecided

Ahhh, Max, na you talk this one. shocked
Let me check the moniker again...

Okay, see, I appreciate the little background story.
Dont mind the hurtful words or insults I have been throwing. Na just online banter....

There are alot of things you don't know about your watchtower organization. Things your G.B doesn't want the rank and file witnesses to know. To prevent you from knowing those things, they've brainwashed you all to view any material they didn't publish as apostate materials. That is why you guys don't believe any form of negative report about your watchtower organization.

The founder of your organisation, Russell, was taken to court by his wife who seeked for divorce. She accused Russell of so many things I wont type here because you won't believe it.

Your organisation has 6 times in the 60s, 70s and 80s predicted the end of the world. People sold their houses and properties. All were false.

One of your President, Rutherford, built a house and called it bethsarim. His claim was that old patriarchs in the bible will be ressurected and will live in that house with him. It turned out to be false.

A Governing body member, Raymond Franz, left the organisation and wrote two books exposing certain things that alot of you witnesses dont know.

I am giving you this 4 stories to let you know your organisation has an ugly history both past and present. One that they don't want you guys to know about.

To know a false organisation, you need to start your research from how that organisation began.

As for the university policy, watchtower didn't give it as an advice, it was a rule. Alot of friends I have who were elders told me they were dropped because they sent their children to the university.

Watchtower claims those who go to university end up leaving their organisation and commiting various sins so therefore no University education for their members but that is a false and cultlike decision to enforce on its members.

Do people not commit sin in their place of work?
Is it only those that go to university that leave the organisation?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Don't worry about rumours just ask the questions one after the other now that you know you're chatting with a grandpa! smiley

nans24:

Dont mind the hurtful words or insults I have been throwing. Na just online banter....
There are alot of things you don't know about your watchtower organization. Things your G.B doesn't want the rank and file witnesses to know. To prevent you from knowing those things, they've brainwashed you all to view any material they didn't publish as apostate materials. That is why you guys don't believe any form of negative report about your watchtower organization.
The founder of your organisation, Russell, was taken to court by his wife who seeked for divorce. She accused Russell of so many things I wont type here because you won't believe it.
Your organisation has 6 times in the 60s, 70s and 80s predicted the end of the world. People sold their houses and properties. All were false.
One of your President, Rutherford, built a house and called it bethsarim. His claim was that old patriarchs in the bible will be ressurected and will live in that house with him. It turned out to be false.
A Governing body member, Raymond Franz, left the organisation and wrote two books exposing certain things that alot of you witnesses dont know.
I am giving you this 4 stories to let you know your organisation has an ugly history both past and present. One that they don't want you guys to know about.
To know a false organisation, you need to start your research from how that organisation began.
As for the university policy, watchtower didn't give it as an advice, it was a rule. Alot of friends I have who were elders told me they were dropped because they sent their children to the university.
Watchtower claims those who go to university end up leaving their organisation and commiting various sins so therefore no University education for their members but that is a false and cultlike decision to enforce on its members.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So i understand that JEHOVAH is the Almighty God! Exodus 6:3 compare to Psalms 83:18

So believing in what JEHOVAH taught his son to teach us is what can save mankind! John 17:8-9

as long as you refuse to accept Jesus is the one who can save you then you are of the devil. You actually belong to the devil. Because Jesus is Jehovah in physical body. And Bible say if you refuse him you refuse eternal life.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please where is the highlighted WRITTEN so i can read and BELIEVE God's word not you? cheesy

Nancy2020:
as long as you refuse to accept Jesus is the one who can save you then you are of the devil. You actually belong to the devil. Because Jesus is Jehovah in physical body. And Bible say if you refuse him you refuse eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by nans24: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Don't worry about rumours just ask the questions one after the other now that you know you're chatting with a grandpa! smiley

Rumours? Lol no wahala.

You sound more like a clown than a grandpa. grin

Speaking of grandpa, here is an elderly man on YouTube who woke up, saw the organisation for what it is, left and took it upon himself to wake others like you who has taken the firm decision to remain in the dark. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:

Rumours? Lol no wahala.
You sound more like a clown than a grandpa. grin
Speaking of grandpa, here is an elderly man on YouTube who woke up, saw the organisation for what it is, left and took it upon himself to wake others like you who has taken the firm decision to remain in the dark. cheesy
It's like you don't believe the Bible! smiley

But let's visualize what happened in the first century!

Jesus was a young man of about 33 years old and most of his opposers were old enough to be his grandpa. So don't worry about what anyone says about the Organization.
You just ask me questions that's bothering your mind about the Organization, leave whatever anyone says i'm in so you can't expect me to dance to the tune of someone who left. I know what i saw before i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
That's what you should be concerned about now not what someone who left said.
Remember many of Jesus' disciples left him in the first century and vowed never to return to him. What will happen to you if those are the ones you first met? Would you like to listen to any of his followers again? John 6:66
Well all the books written from Matthew to Revelations that we're reading now are works of those who remained with Jesus so leave that man and chat with me on anything that comes to your mind! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by nans24: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you don't believe the Bible! smiley

But let's visualize what happened in the first century!

Jesus was a young man of about 33 years old and most of his opposers were old enough to be his grandpa. So don't worry about what anyone says about the Organization.
You just ask me questions that's bothering your mind about the Organization, leave whatever anyone says i'm in so you can't expect me to dance to the tune of someone who left. I know what i saw before i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
That's what you should be concerned about now not what someone who left said.
Remember many of Jesus' disciples left him in the first century and vowed never to return to him. What will happen to you if those are the ones you first met? Would you like to listen to any of his followers again? John 6:66
Well all the books written from Matthew to Revelations that we're reading now are works of those who remained with Jesus so leave that man and chat with me on anything that comes to your mind! smiley

Chai! Max. sad

You see that elderly man in that pic I uploaded.
In one of his videos, he shed tears not just because he had given all his years to a false cult organisation working as a missionary but because of the people he preached to with false doctrines converting them to become witnesses. The blood guilt was so strong the only way to make up for it is create a channel exposing all the false doctrines that you think is "Spiritual Food"...I believe thats what you witnesses call it.

He knows what he faced before he left and now he feels deeply sorry and guilty that others he converted will face the same, probably even worse by the time they realise what they joined.

No amount of argument will convince you Max, or that your deluded friend Janosky to do some research.

So My only hope is that two of you will not shed tears and feel as guilty as this man by the time you realise what you're into and the people you've deceived. Let it not be too late. Somehow, someway, your curiousity will make you stop worshipping those men that claim to be the mouth piece of God, but are nothing but higher members in Freemasonry like their late leaders including Charles Taze Russell.

Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:

We know, no be today.
There is absolutely nothing new in your post.
grin
nans24:

Did the court of law say Mr Russell committed any crime or broke the law?
nans24:

1 Samuel 16:6-7, did prophet Samuel's prediction come true?

2 Samuel 7:2-4,13, did prophet Nathan's prediction come true?

Matthew 26:31-35, did Peter's prediction come true?
Luke 24:21,25, did the prediction of the "foolish" disciples come true?

Galatians 3:1:3, why were the disciples "foolish"?
Bros,You have no locus standi.
Can you now shepaly park well?
nans24:

Moses had your "ugly history", Solomon had your "ugly history", Peter had, every other servant of JEHOVAH has had?
Does it make them false?
nans24:

Watchtower claims those who go to university end up leaving their organisation and commiting various sins so therefore no University education for their members [/b]but that is a false and cultlike decision to enforce on its members

[b]Bros, be honest. You contradict yourself.
You claim " therefore No University education for their members" and at the same time, you claim "they (JWs parents) sent their children to the university."

Nans24 with the same mouth disprove himself. grin cheesy

Personally, I see no wisdom in sending a young , impressionable adolescent still discovering himself/herself to live in an environment unsupervised & with "freedom" they lack the maturity to cope with.
It's like handing over the keys of a Jaguar to a Learner. grin cheesy cheesy

Adolescents should pass through the University of life, adequately prepared mentally and emotionally as well as gainfully employed with viable, marketable skills before they proceed for the Ivory tower.
How many persons work with their paper qualifications these days?

JWs have do not hold back anyone from tertiary education, but use your SENSE, so that your education would have value in this ever changing economic scene.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm it seems you don't understand what i'm saying but i'll just explain in few words:

The truth of God's word is not negotiable it's what each person must decide on his or her own. If that man feels sorry for having known Jehovah's Witnesses Organization i am really sorry for not knowing this organization earlier. I have so much to share but it's obvious you already judged this group based on what Apostates say. So thanks for your time and effort but i'm much more intelligent than the crocodile tears of an evil man. God is one and His worshipers must worship Him the same way. Instead of blackmailing Jehovah's Witnesses Organization go and ask the man to tell you which Organization he is worshiping with now? John 6:66-68
May you have PEACE! smiley

nans24:

Chai! Max. sad
You see that elderly man in that pic I uploaded.
In one of his videos, he shed tears not just because he had given all his years to a false cult organisation working as a missionary but because of the people he preached to with false doctrines converting them to become witnesses. The blood guilt was so strong the only way to make up for it is create a channel exposing all the false doctrines that you think is "Spiritual Food"...I believe thats what you witnesses call it.

He knows what he faced before he left and now he feels deeply sorry and guilty that others he converted will face the same, probably even worse by the time they realise what they joined.

No amount of argument will convince you Max, or that your deluded friend Janosky to do some research.

So My only hope is that two of you will not shed tears and feel as guilty as this man by the time you realise what you're into and the people you've deceived. Let it not be too late. Somehow, someway, your curiousity will make you stop worshipping those men that claim to be the mouth piece of God, but are nothing but higher members in Freemasonry like their late leaders including Charles Taze Russell.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please where is the highlighted WRITTEN so i can read and BELIEVE God's word not you? cheesy

even if I show it to you.
You will not believe it because God said I have blind their eyes so that they won't understand this truth and come to the knowledge of Christ.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
So who is to blame, the blind or the one who caused him to become blind? cheesy
Do you think you can open the eyes of the one your god made blind? cheesy

Nancy2020:
even if I show it to you.
You will not believe it because God said I have blind their eyes so that they won't understand this truth and come to the knowledge of Christ.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:

As for the university policy, watchtower didn't give it as an advice, it was a rule. Alot of friends I have who were elders told me they were dropped because they sent their children to the university

For their eyes everything you type comes under you trying to give them POISONS or forcing them to eat from the REFUSE DUMPS grin grin

We wonder what they(those you are conversing with) make of the below ....

Please note that we are not encouraging individuals to pursue higher education or university degrees to obtain specialized skills. Rather, we are interested in those who already have these skills and are willing to assist.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So who is to blame, the blind or the one who caused him to become blind? cheesy
Do you think you can open the eyes of the one your god made blind? cheesy

I can't open the person eyes that is why I told you you can't believe it because you are not among those God called unto Righteousness.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good!
So i'll rely on the righteousness that could be verified in the pages of the Bible.
Do you now see that i'm not as wicked as you think? Since i'm interested in what i can read in the Bible myself but according to you it's the fault of your god that what you believe differs from mine because what you believe can't be verified in the Bible so your god chose to show special persons like you yet he wants others like me to believe you even though what you're saying can't be verified! Act 17:11

Meanwhile when you pray to your god remind him that i asked you to quote what is WRITTEN in your SPECIAL COPY OF THE BIBLE @ Matthew 87:77-88

Nancy2020:
ode anupama keep on asking! For sense in Matthew 87:77-88

Thank you madam Nancy! smiley

Nancy2020:
I can't open the person eyes that is why I told you you can't believe it because you are not among those God called unto Righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
So i'll rely on the righteousness that could be verified in the pages of the Bible.
Do you now see that i'm not as wicked as you think? Since i'm interested in what i can read in the Bible myself but according to you it's the fault of your god that what you believe differs from mine because what you believe can't be verified in the Bible so your god chose to show special persons like you yet he wants others like me to believe you even though what you're saying can't be verified! Act 17:11

Meanwhile when you pray to your god remind him that i asked you to quote what is WRITTEN in your SPECIAL COPY OF THE BIBLE @ Matthew 87:77-88

Thank you madam Nancy! smiley

God already identified two names of who is the Savior but that two names are the same person but you find it hard to understand it.
Now if you have sense you will sit down and ask God why is it that Jehovah is the Savior in Old testament and Jesus is the Savior in the new testaments.
Then God will tell you why.
Now notice you hate Jesus that is why you only say only Jehovah's is the Savior but you thought that I will fight it when you said it because you did not know I knew the truth. We don't fight Bible but we follow the rules.
I already know Jehovah and Jesus is the same person. Because God already said they will call Jesus God with us.
Notice how you fight to accept Jesus is the Savior. The only reason you fight it is because you are of the devil.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:

God already identified two names of who is the Savior but that two names are the same person but you find it hard to understand it.

You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am! John 14:28 smiley

Now if you have sense you will sit down and ask God why is it that Jehovah is the Savior in Old testament and Jesus is the Savior in the new testaments.

Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” John 20:17

Then God will tell you why.
Now notice you hate Jesus that is why you only say only Jehovah's is the Savior but you thought that I will fight it when you said it because you did not know I knew the truth. We don't fight Bible but we follow the rules.
I already know Jehovah and Jesus is the same person. Because God already said they will call Jesus God with us.

I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” Isaiah 43:11

Then Jehovah said to me, ‘What they have said is good. I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name. Deuteronomy 18:17-19

"because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me" John 17:8

Notice how you fight to accept Jesus is the Savior. The only reason you fight it is because you are of the devil.

And one of the rulers questioned him, saying: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit everlasting life?”  Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God! Luke 18:18-19 smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
We are talking about the Savior and you move to another chapter it shows your mentally unstable.
Only a mad man acts this way. Or some one who have no focus.
Is this the reason why you believe in organizations more than in Jesus.
Because you can't think properly you need someone to guide your brain cells into one place.
Now back to the topic.
Who can save you.
Is it JW or church or Jesus.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
We are talking about the Savior and you move to another chapter it shows your mentally unstable.
Because you can't think properly you need someone to guide your brain cells into one place.
Now back to the topic.
Who can save you.

that is how JW act once they fail on one area in the Bible they want to shit to another topic to avoid people to notice their evil failure in the Bible

I told you the cult have the spirit of Antichrist working in their organization all the members hate Jesus

But they act like they follow Jesus just to attract members in the cult

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thank you Madam Nancy! smiley

Nancy2020:
Now back to the topic.
Who can save you.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
Now back to the topic.
Who can save you.

He will tell you it is JW organization that can save you

He will never open his mouth to say it Jesus it like they warn all of them to always hate Jesus

Once you enter JW they will put the evil spirit inside you to hate Jesus

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

Continue to DECEIVE yourself.
90% of JWs in Italy were former worshippers of one bag of cement like yourself.

It does not matter those who are rejected by God are free to wonder off from Jesus
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Betscoreodds: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It does not matter those who are rejected by God are free to wonder off from Jesus

who are those rejected.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

"The Jewish custom is to execute a criminal on a stake, according to Deuteronomy 21:21-23.
A pole is a stake NOT a cross.
A pole is made of wood, hence called a tree"

Deuteronomy 21:21-23 confirmed the Jewish custom of execution of criminals.
Deuteronomy 21:21-23
“If someone has committed a crime worthy of death and is executed and hung on a tree,[a] 23 the body must not remain hanging from the tree overnight. You must bury the body that same day, for anyone who is hung[b] is cursed in the sight of God. In this way, you will prevent the defilement of the land the Lord your God is giving you as your special possession.

Footnotes
21:22 Or impaled on a pole; similarly in 21:23.
21:23 Greek version reads for everyone who is hung on a tree. Compare Gal 3:13.

Vasilious Tsaferis, Greek Isreali Archeologist says:
"Crucifixion is ANATEMA ,ABHORRENT, forbidden by the Jews" (screenshot evidences) grin
Did Mr Tsaferis ever said the Jews practiced it?
Emphatic no !!! grin grin
The Romans did crucifixion at the turn of the first century, many many years after Jesus died (around 30 CE) when the Romans had NOT begun crucifixion.
Romans crucifixion started with slaves?
Was Jesus Christ a Roman slave?
Emusan LYING since 19gbidigbidi.

Dump your GIBBERISH claims into the Sewage tank.

Mr Tsaferis have rubbish your FALSE, LYING claim on this thread.

I repeat, Crucifixion is NOT a Jewish custom
Mr Tsaferis said so.

The Romans adopted the practice to execute Yehonathan over a century after Jesus death.

Further proof, Jesus Christ was NEVER executed on a pagan cross.

grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you know that death by stake can break people bones
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

Continue to DECEIVE yourself.
90% of JWs in Italy were former worshippers of one bag of cement like yourself.
show me in the Bible where Jesus refused people to worship him.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nancy2020:
show me in the Bible where Jesus refused people to worship him.
Matthew 4:10 is NOT rocket science.
Wear your goggles see Jesus instructions very clearly.
John 7:16 & Matthew 4:10, is the doctrine Jesus was taught by God his Father.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the. Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. ... For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God. and him only shall you serve.
It did not say don't worship Jesus
Have you forgotten Jesus is lord too and God too
Thomas called Jesus God.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Devil idea below:
Show me this in the Bible
JEHOVAH singlehandedly chosen Jesus for that position and declared saying "do you want to enter PARADISE and live forever? Then at the name of Jesus of Nazareth you must bow
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

John 7:16 & Matthew 4:10, is the doctrine Jesus was taught by God his Father.
just like Bishopkingsley said no place in the Bible shows in that verse that Jesus said don't worship me.
But I can show you where they worship him in Bible many places just like they bend the knee.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nancy2020:

just like Bishopkingsley said no place in the Bible shows in that verse that Jesus said don't worship me.
But I can show you where they worship him in Bible many places just like they bend the knee.

Matthew 4:3,7,10
And The Tempter approached him
and said to him, “If you are The Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
7Yeshua said to him, “Again it is written: 'You shall not tempt THE LORD JEHOVAH your God.' “

10Then Yeshua said to him, “Depart Satan, for it is written: 'You shall worship THE LORD JEHOVAH your God and him alone shall you serve.' “

3 questions for Nancy:
@ Matthew 4:10, Nancy ,who is your God?

@ Matthew 4:10,who did Jesus say "you shall worship and serve alone?

@ Matthew 4:7 did Satan tempt Jehovah God?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the. Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. ... For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God. and him only shall you serve.
It did not say don't worship Jesus
Have you forgotten Jesus is lord too and God too
Thomas called Jesus God.

Matthew 4:10 Aramaic Bible
Then Yeshua said to him, “Depart Satan, for it is written: 'You shall worship THE LORD JEHOVAH your God and him alone shall you serve.' “

@ Matthew 4:10, who is JEHOVAH the God Bishop must worship?

Is Jesus the God of his Father?

Bishop LIENUS put on your goggles,read the texts clearly & receive SENSE
grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 4:10 Aramaic Bible
Then Yeshua said to him, “Depart Satan, for it is written: 'You shall worship THE LORD JEHOVAH your God and him alone shall you serve.' “

@ Matthew 4:10, who is JEHOVAH the God Bishop must worship?

Is Jesus the God of his Father?

Bishop LIENUS put on your goggles,read the texts clearly & receive SENSE
grin grin

I still don't see where Jesus said don't worship me I told you Jesus is lord God which Thomas said with his mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.