Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,829 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (20749 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 4:3,7,10
And The Tempter approached him
and said to him, “If you are The Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
7Yeshua said to him, “Again it is written: 'You shall not tempt THE LORD JEHOVAH your God.' “

10Then Yeshua said to him, “Depart Satan, for it is written: 'You shall worship THE LORD JEHOVAH your God and him alone shall you serve.' “

3 questions for Nancy:
@ Matthew 4:10, Nancy ,who is your God?

@ Matthew 4:10,who did Jesus say "you shall worship and serve alone?

@ Matthew 4:7 did Satan tempt Jehovah God?
Bible shows that Jesus is lord and God so Jesus said only your lord God that you are to worship is the same as saying only me you are to worship.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nancy2020:
Bible shows that Jesus is lord and God so Jesus said only your lord God that you are to worship is the same as saying only me you are to worship.
When Trinity robbed your SENSE, it is so luminous.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

The bible is clear
Come out from cult JW
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

trinity and GB which is actually better to worship among the two.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
trinity and GB which is actually better to worship among the two.

Colossians 1:16-17 (New World Translation)
16. because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.
17. Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist.

You can see from above (other)
Word was added in new world translation
So that it can look like Jesus was created
Every thing about that evil Bible is to hate Jesus that is why the members of JW
Don't acknowledge Jesus but claim to be part of Bible believers.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Acrobatics01: 6:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Oh, I see y'all are still having a good time here. Well done. I washed off my hands when I saw it is no longer a reasonable thing to continue to argue with red eyes.

All the best to you undecided sad
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:
Oh, I see y'all are still having a good time here. Well done. I washed off my hands when I saw it is no longer a reasonable thing to continue to argue with red eyes.

All the best to you undecided sad
this is a discussion group we exchange views here we compare what people say with the holy Scriptures.
Maybe you can't stand the heat.
The truth hurts hope you know.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Acrobatics01: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
this is a discussion group we exchange views here we compare what people say with the holy Scriptures.
Maybe you can't stand the heat.
The truth hurts hope you know.

Well, I wish you were doing what you had in mind.
I pointed out earlier hat would help you understand the scriptures, but unfortunately, that's not the case.

Heat? There's not heat here. I have been a Jw for about two decades, I haven't seen it all though, but I have seen a lot. This is definitely not up to half of what I have seen while preaching from house to house and on the streets. But, surely, I dont argue when people have made up there minds. The time left is reduced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:

I pointed out earlier hat would help you understand the scriptures, but unfortunately, that's not the case.

Heat? There's not heat here. I have been a Jw for about two decades, I haven't seen it all though, but I have seen a lot. This is definitely not up to half of what I have seen while preaching from house to house and on the streets. But, surely, I dont argue when people have made up there minds. The time left is reduced.
Peter walked with Jesus and did not understand that those who were not Jews or Israelite will be able to receive the holy spirit too. So you can be a JW and still not understand that the power of God is still working on earth as it did in the days of the Apostles. God does not respect people age is not a determining factor.
You can be a pope and still not know God too.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Acrobatics01: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
Peter walked with Jesus and did not understand that those who were not Jews or Israelite will be able to receive the holy spirit too. So you can be a JW and still not understand that the power of God is still working on earth as it did in the days of the Apostles. God does not respect people age is not a determining factor.
You can be a pope and still not know God too.

Are you also open to the fact that you can be in that position too or you believe that you have know it all with regards to God and Christ?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2021
The funny thing is when you decide to take your leave they think they've won the arguments, that's why i often ask them the question that always pains them to the marrow.

Where are the disciples you've gathered with your faith arguments?

Then next is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Acrobatics01:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:

Are you also open to the fact that you can be in that position too or you believe that you have know it all with regards to God and Christ?
now let look at the heart of Jehovah let see his declaration.
Hebrews 8
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Acts 17:11
New International Version
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

New Living Translation
And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.

Two things Jehovah
wants to give his children :for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Next
They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.

You must search the Bible for yourself to see what JW GB says or pope says is true by doing this the declaration of God for all shall know me will come to pass
Only Jesus can save only Jehovah can save you. Looking for GB or pope it shows you don't have sense or you don't read the Bible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The funny thing is when you decide to take your leave they think they've won the arguments, that's why i often ask them the question that always pains them to the marrow.

Where are the disciples you've gathered with your faith arguments?

Then next is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

the population of my church only in one state is more than the population of JW in the whole world. And we baptize children as they are born so calculate the number of children baptized. You are a child a baby in the faith if this is your weak evidence. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Acrobatics01: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
now let look at the heart of Jehovah let see his declaration.
Hebrews 8
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Acts 17:11
New International Version
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

New Living Translation
And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.

Two things Jehovah
wants to give his children :for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Next
They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.

You must search the Bible for yourself to see what JW GB says or pope says is true by doing this the declaration of God for all shall know me will come to pass
Only Jesus can save only Jehovah can save you. Looking for GB or pope it shows you don't have sense or you don't read the Bible.

Nice one!
I try to respond to you because I still feel you have the wrong notion.
I have said this earlier, if you have a question about me, it best to ask me and not my enemy, of course my enemy cannot give you a truth or positives about me.
I guess someone (an enemy of JW) told you a lot of lies about JW and the GB. Please erase them from your mind. Maybe it's also fine to tell you, that we can have the bragging right in terms of reading and studying the bible worldwide.
There was a time we had a bible reading schedule that esure we read it cover to cover every two years, not the time has been extended for more thorough study. Why not attend our meeting just for a month, then we can continue from there.
Notable to say, this GB you are calling out are as humble as the earth but again, as I said earlier, you have your mind made up. Open it up and good things will flow.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Acrobatics01: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
the population of my church only in one state is more than the population of JW in the whole world. And we baptize children as they are born so calculate the number of children baptized. You are a child a baby in the faith if this is your weak evidence. Lol

Easy to say. Do you have the number? is there a record anywhere?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:

if you have brains then Google will help you with the biggest church population. Like I said your Jw can't match us in the daily baptism if that is your vain mark.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:

Nice one!
I have said this earlier, if you have a question about me, it best to ask me and not my enemy, of course my enemy cannot give you a truth or positives about me.
I guess someone (an enemy of JW) told you a lot of lies about JW and the GB. Please erase them from your mind. Maybe it's also fine to tell you, that we can have the bragging right in terms of reading and studying the bible worldwide.
There was a time we had a bible reading schedule that esure we read it cover to cover every two years, not the time has been extended for more thorough study. Why not attend our meeting just for a month, then we can continue from there.
Notable to say, this GB you are calling out are as humble as the earth but again, as I said earlier, you have your mind made up. Open it up and good things will flow.
my friend even if you read Bible each second and the foundation of the Bible you read is from the pit of hell how can you understand what God is saying. There are multiple proves each day about how they twist your Bible.
God say in revelation don't add don't remove.
That is why you read the wrong thing and end up believing the wrong thing.
That is why you don't believe God is on earth.
That is why you don't believe holy spirit is a person who can speak that is why you don't believe in Jesus.
MaxInDHouse say Jesus can't save any one. If he had said what was in the Bible I would have believed in his message but lying against Jehovah many times shows JW is indeed a cult.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Acrobatics01: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
if you have brains then Google will help you with the biggest church population. Like I said your Jw can't match us in the daily baptism if that is your vain mark.

I may not have brains but are you referring to the child baptism when the child knows nothing

But I dont like abusive words though
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Acrobatics01: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:
my friend even if you read Bible each second and the foundation of the Bible you read is from the pit of hell how can you understand what God is saying. There are multiple proves each day about how they twist your Bible.
That is why you don't believe holy spirit is a person who can speak that is why you don't believe in Jesus.
MaxInDHouse say Jesus can't save any one. If he had said what was in the Bible I would have believed in his message but lying against Jehovah many times shows JW is indeed a cult.

I have once asked you a question but it seems you dont know it. Which translation do you think is most accurate and why?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:

The same person who was of the opinion that mentioning the name of one’s church is “childish”. Please what is the name of that church? I asked you earlier you didn’t favour me a response.
Note that a 1,000 of your church members cannot stand the efficacy of just 1 baptized Jehovah’s Witness.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:

That's not even the issue here, the fact is that whenever one person is baptised in any part of the earth in Jehovah's organization i know that my family have given birth to a new born baby in the truth, so if i travel to where this newly baptized person lives i only need to identify myself as a member of the family and instantly he/she will embrace me as if we've known from birth.
This was what Jesus taught him disciples and put it into practice in their presence for them to know how it will work perfectly.
When Jesus needed a donkey to ride into Jerusalem he told his disciples to go and meet a man and tell him "the master needed it" {Mark 11:1-3} when Jesus needed a big guest room for the passover he sent them to another man {Luke 22:10-13} all these Jesus was doing to prove that as long as they continue to preach, teach and baptize new ones the family is expanding! Mark 10:28-30

Now those baptized by the Catholics (including the infants) how many were taught to love their fellow Catholics the same way Jesus loves them? John 13:34-35

Each of this ones have there names registered as members of our global family that must not lift up weapons against anyone talkless their own fellow JWs! smiley

Can Nancy say the same thing about the crowd of Catholics who will quickly carry weapons to kill her at the command of Politicians? cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:

Nice one!

I guess someone (an enemy of JW) told you a lot of lies about JW and the GB.

Even when what was said or brought to your notice are not lies, your religious leaders have told you to call them POISONS and eating from the refuse dump.

Is it a lie that your religious leaders said to be on the road to everlasting life or have relationship with God depends on whatever they say either perfect or imperfect, mistake and error filled or not?

Please erase them from your mind.

Na so una dey talk, when the things highlighted don't dance to your tune, it becomes erase it from your mind or it is as a result of imperfections. Yet you and your likes don't do so for other religious organisations you repeatedly use it to show that they are..... lie lies Christians(pidgin) grin

Maybe it's also fine to tell you, that we can have the bragging right in terms of reading and studying the bible worldwide.

Bragging and humility in same post.

Why not attend our meeting just for a month, then we can continue from there.

A month grin grin grin will you bow down to their alters just for one day since going or attending church gathering or programme equates to idolatry as contained your publications used in guiding you grin

Participation in Interfaith Activities: (2 Cor. 6:14,15, 17, 18) Apostate acts include bowing before altars and images and sharing in false religious songs and prayers.—Rev. 18:2, 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:

I may not have brains but are you referring to the child baptism when the child knows nothing

But I dont like abusive words though
we are talking about numbers of people who are Baptised the population now if you want us to move to who are meant to be Baptised that is a different topic. First acknowledge our numbers are more than yours. But your pride won't want to accept the truth. No church is even saying they can match us in any thing so if JW wants to claim this area it shows how blind they are. I will admit going from house to house on looking for who to preach to JW are good on that area than any church. But trying to claim baptism population shows how your character is.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

The same person who was of the opinion that mentioning the name of one’s church is “childish”. Please what is the name of that church? I asked you earlier you didn’t favour me a response.
Note that a 1,000 of your church members cannot stand the efficacy of just 1 baptized Jehovah’s Witness.

Empty boast as usual. Even those baptized members that got baptized based on parroting all what is contained in the publications used as study aid or who finds it difficult to read or make comments at your meetingsgrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
APOSTATE ALERT!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
APOSTATE ALERT!

Baba fe japa.

Na your religious organisation be nairaland wey you dey put apostate alert abi?

Nancy2020 no be apostates abi? based on what you and your religious leaders define as ...

Celebrating False Religious Holidays grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Acrobatics01:

Nice one!
Why not attend our meeting just for a month, then we can continue from there.

Can you attend my church.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Nancy2020:

According to Jesus, the only way to salvation is to exercise faith in him and obey his commandments. John 3:16,36
So can Jesus save those his fleshly brothers who refused to put faith in him? John 7:5

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

According to Jesus, the only way to salvation is to exercise faith in him and obey his commandments. John 3:16,36
So can Jesus save those his fleshly brothers who refused to put faith in him? John 7:5
She keeps repeating herself on this and i keep telling her that Jesus can't save his mother brothers and sisters if they refused to practice what he preached and taught. Matthew 12:46-50
But it's like Nancy needs someone else to rephrase what i said! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2021
DappaD:

Jesus said to him: “If it is my will for him to remain until I come, of what concern is that to you? You continue following me.”

So the saying went out among the brothers that this disciple would not die. However, Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but he said: “If it is my will for him to remain until I come, of what concern is that to you?”

Na you be Jesus?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2021
No one is talking about the condition for Jesus to save you

The question is simple

Who can save you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Olufemi Akindayomi, Accuses Pastor Adeboye Of Changing Church Principles / Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday? / Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.