Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,449 members, 7,947,832 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Where In The World Is Omnipotens? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where In The World Is Omnipotens? (905 Views)

Google Launches Top Charts To Show What The World Is Searching For / Finally, Omnipotens Goes To Rest. Seun In Pleased! / The World Is Your This Year And Beyound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2011
okay, i've been back on Nairaland for a while (don't let the number of my posts and my registration date fool you, i've been on this forum for quite a while), and i've noticed that, aside from the general decreased activity on the board, our mod seems to have gone AWOL. Proof? There are several spam threads that require urgent attention. Then there threads that simply shouldn't be on this board/section. That's aside from the fact that it's been a while since i've seen an omnipotens post. If you're there, halla us to let us know we're not running modless, eh?

Or have you been banned? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by Nobody: 1:44am On May 19, 2011
Omnipotens san is fine seriously kuchiki taicho,Arigato gozaimasu. . .
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by Seun(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2011
I am wondering too. sad
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by Slyr0x: 9:27am On May 19, 2011
He's doing fine. wink
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by OmniPotens(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2011
Where in the world is that guy? Why hasn't he been coming online like before? Is he still alive? When last did he perform an activity on this board? It seems there is something wrong with him so we need to find out and get him back. But something is actually wrong with him I know too well.
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by DualCore1: 10:42am On May 19, 2011
oga mi ti madt
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2011
Dual Core:

oga mi ti madt

Ha, make no be true o. He's not the type of person you find at yaba left
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by OmniPotens(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2011
aburujustrelaxmakeiknowwhytheyareneedingmyattention.iftheyseespamandi'mnotthere,theyhaveareporttomoderatorthingthereelsetheyremainonlookers.creatingthethreadisjustmakingmemorepopularoutofnothing.demdeypaymyinternetbillsorformytime?makethepostercarryclocko.

sorrymyspacebarisfaultybutijusthadtomakethispostanywayit'sgonnabe.
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2011
*dhtml:

Omnipotens san is fine seriously kuchiki taicho,Arigato gozaimasu. . .

Lol, how u doin, dhtml-kun

@omnipotens, should we lend you a space bar?
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by Slyr0x: 11:46am On May 19, 2011
OmniPotens:

aburujustrelaxmakeiknowwhytheyareneedingmyattention.iftheyseespamandi'mnotthere,theyhaveareporttomoderatorthingthereelsetheyremainonlookers.creatingthethreadisjustmakingmemorepopularoutofnothing.[b]demdeypaymyinternetbillsorformytime?[/b]makethepostercarryclocko.

sorrymyspacebarisfaultybutijusthadtomakethispostanywayit'sgonnabe.

grin
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by OmniPotens(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2011
So now you've seen me here, any goodies for me?
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 20, 2011
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

Lol, how u doin, dhtml-kun

@omnipotens, should we lend you a space bar?
i am fine taicho, arigato mashi mashi
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 20, 2011
Seun:

I am wondering too. sad
Ni-sama, what is seun soo taicho commander de 13 squadrons doing here? should he not be fighting aizen-sama?
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by Seun(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2011
We discussed yesterday. We webmasters need to rally around and support each other.
Re: Where In The World Is Omnipotens? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2011
Seun:

We discussed yesterday. We webmasters need to rally around and support each other.
well, yes, you eres corecta

(1) (Reply)

Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) / Mavis Beacon Typing For Developers / How To Upload Phpmyadmin Database To The Control Panel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.