Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture (55147 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by macrodata(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Those legs be as long as forever!
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Brazil2018(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin
egopersonified:
If anybody mention basketball for this thread eh
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Kofeyi90: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by adebwalex(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin want kill me here ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by zolajpower: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
;D2
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by favour32(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
No need to jump head ball from side crossing or dead ball...na to stand head am. Defenders na to kuku hold ya leg dey beg you grin
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
peacettw:
When I see such cases, I get deeply concerned. First the boy should see an Endocrinologist and Oncologist to rule out the possibility of a pituitary tumour. And if absent, he should be placed on somatostatins to stop him from further growing if his epiphyses aren't fused yet.

There is nothing to be joyous about here. This isn't normal and until he is screened throughly, the parents should not relent. Being extremely tall is no piece of cake.

Eggxactly
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by illicit(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by silibaba: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
The boy knee dey for the man waist cheesy
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by richard870(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wow!
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by KingAbdulazeez: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
This guy shorts will be like trousers for me.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by geokay777(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vabama:
Meet one of the tallest students in Ghana. Very brilliant and active in all games at school. Shout out to Ghana.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSo5IDNrQ32/

that's Mr Loong all d way from Ghana grin
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by MufasaLion: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
peacettw:
When I see such cases, I get deeply concerned. First the boy should see an Endocrinologist and Oncologist to rule out the possibility of a pituitary tumour. And if absent, he should be placed on somatostatins to stop him from further growing if his epiphyses aren't fused yet.

There is nothing to be joyous about here. This isn't normal and until he is screened throughly, the parents should not relent. Being extremely tall is no piece of cake.

So apt!
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by ultiabaz36(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Not a tallest student pls, he is a longest student. There is diff between being a tall man and being long man
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by silibaba: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:
This guy shorts will be like trousers for me.
you must be as short as aki and pawpaw, from the way you compared yourself the the boy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Jamesz12: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Funny enough Ghanaians are shirt people by nature, you hardly see tall people in Ghana.
This one is one of a kind

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by KingAbdulazeez: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
silibaba:
you must be as short as aki and pawpaw, from the way you compared yourself the the boy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by foreshore(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vabama:
Meet one of the tallest students in Ghana. Very brilliant and active in all games at school. Shout out to Ghana.

What continent is that country!
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Truvelisback(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Omo the guy long o grin
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by hopexter(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Donspicey:
Dis one long ooooooo shocked....

D guy above me,,, Abegggggg where ur office dey?

Bandit why you dey ask for person office? I hope say no be Wetin I dey think you wan carry out grin grin grin
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by ovieigho(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
egopersonified:
If anybody mention basketball for this thread eh

Lolz
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by NosaHenry(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why is he wearing face mask. This one cannot get Corona na.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by criuze(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Those tiny legs

No go put an for football, they go help you pick am like toothpicks
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by pyyxxaro: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
How this guy won take enter AGHOFURE motor travel embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Wizzzzmike: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jamesz12:
Funny enough Ghanaians are shirt people by nature, you hardly see tall people in Ghana.
This one is one of a kind

It's because zoogeria and sh!t people like Trump called Africa a shithole. I don't blame you cuz ever zoogerian is tall and brainless like ur president lol
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by IQUIT(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Nexton2468: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

It's because zoogeria and sh!t people like Trump called Africa a shithole. I don't blame you cuz ever zoogerian is tall and brainless like ur president lol

I nor get issue with the guy hieght ok na God's gift why that woman wey wear yellow native come dey shout ewoooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vabama:

Omoh! Na cheat for Bball be this.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by samsegs(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
If that guy should raise that can up,, that man will not be able to touch it, even by jumping to his highest height...
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Bunmhi(f): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wow
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by samwash(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is the definition of Longman
I just remembered Longman dictionary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship / Jamb 2012/2013 Utme Registration Form Now Out / Yabatech 2011/2012 Post Utme Examination/screening Exercise And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.