Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture (55129 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Bishopino: 5:20am On Aug 17, 2021
This one na long toothpick
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by maxito28: 6:09am On Aug 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one na Goliath 2.0
. No be lie
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by vicfajeze: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Donspicey:
Dis one long ooooooo shocked....

D guy above me,,, Abegggggg where ur office dey?
I know sure say d guy prick go big sha
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by symbianDON(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Omo!! See legs like straw grin
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Authoreety: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Mayng01:
Holy kabisa
uncle lion guard... Wehdone o
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Joeyfizzo: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Guyman02:
His name is KpanlaNus Nkrumah cheesy
u are wrong.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by kelmicheal: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2021
This guy go Sabi Run o with those two antelope legs
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by grandstar(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
peacettw:
When I see such cases, I get deeply concerned. First the boy should see an Endocrinologist or Oncologist to rule out the possibility of a pituitary tumour. And if absent, he should be placed on somatostatins (if his epiphyses aren't fused yet) to stop him from further growing.

There is nothing to be joyous about here. This isn't normal and until he is screened throughly, the parents should not relent. Being extremely tall is no piece of cake.

I too suspected the pituitary gland in the brain needs to be tweaked. It's a pity they have left it too late
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by RaYwon6: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2021
egopersonified:
If anybody mention basketball for this thread eh
He go good for basketball oo
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Promiseibritam: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Is name is Ebenezer Mensah 14years old and he's 7feet tall.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by peacettw: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2021
grandstar:

I too suspected the pituitary gland in the brain needs to be tweaked. It's a pity they have left it too late

Yes. A pity indeed

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Ochelyko1: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2021
egopersonified:
If anybody mention basketball for this thread eh

��������
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by delvinho: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
So Shaquille O'Neal and others who are above 7foot are not normal? Granted there are certain abnormal conditions that lead to gigantism such as marfan syndrome etc .. But you can't just be talking in a public forum and be spitting words like it's not normal when you have no facts to back it up.

peacettw:
When I see such cases, I get deeply concerned. First the boy should see an Endocrinologist or Oncologist to rule out the possibility of a pituitary tumour. And if absent, he should be placed on somatostatins (if his epiphyses have not fused yet) to stop him from growing further.

There is nothing to be joyous about here. This isn't normal and until he is screened throughly, the parents should not relent. Being extremely tall is no piece of cake.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by peacettw: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2021
delvinho:
So Shaquille O'Neal and others who are above 7foot are not normal? Granted there are certain abnormal conditions that lead to gigantism such as marfan syndrome etc .. But you can't just be talking in a public forum and be spitting words like it's not normal when you have no facts to back it up.

Please comb through my words carefully. First, he needs to be checked to ensure that there isn't any pathology fueling his rapid growth. That boy is in secondary school, he is still growing. If at his age, he is already as tall as the people you just mentioned, can you imagine how tall he will be as an adult? Can you honestly say as a parent that you will be comfortable with this degree of growth velocity in your child?

My message is quite clear, being exceedingly tall should not be celebrated until one is certain that it is physiologically normal. Even at that, not everyone is comfortable with being a giant. It's important for people to know that there exists a medical solution that halts growth.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Vabama:
Meet one of the tallest students in Ghana. Very brilliant and active in all games at school. Shout out to Ghana.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSo5IDNrQ32/

he is length
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Jabar2017: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dat his short nica go be my own trouser...
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Captain92: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
That woman on gown in between the one on yellow polo and another woman by her left dey Wonder, how this take happen..
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Bahamas95(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
If Dangote trailer drive pass this one for road na wahala o.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by PetroDolla2020: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am Ghanaian, and I'm 6 feet plus

[s]
Jamesz12:
Funny enough Ghanaians are shirt people by nature, you hardly see tall people in Ghana.
This one is one of a kind
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.