Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture (55203 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
And he's still a junior
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by sevenhundred(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Donspicey:
Dis one long ooooooo shocked....

D guy above me,,, Abegggggg where ur office dey?
nairaland!!!
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by alamin0506(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dude isn't supposed to use mask, He's way above an average human breathing space.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Rayd502(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Since he is active in games as stated, then he should develop interest in basketball.He is a potential star in the NBA with the right training and development.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by iamtardey: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
shocked cool
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Cokahot: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Looks like 6.5ft
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by ekevwe(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one na Goliath 2.0

With that leg?
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by KushLyon(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cokahot:
Looks like 6.5ft
You say? My brother is 6.10ft but this guy is way taller....he should be over 7ft
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Donspicey:
Dis one long ooooooo shocked....

D guy above me,,, Abegggggg where ur office dey?
Nairaland
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by lekanamisu: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Fido Dido
Paul Ango and Ango Polo

If you know pls like me
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cyphar:
You sure this one no be editing? cheesy

Real life editing

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Dbb01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes this is how we people should tall in the world so that our prayers would be answered quickly...

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by andepower: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
YES, DOC
peacettw:
When I see such cases, I get deeply concerned. First the boy should see an Endocrinologist or Oncologist to rule out the possibility of a pituitary tumour. And if absent, he should be placed on somatostatins to stop him from further growing if his epiphyses aren't fused yet.

There is nothing to be joyous about here. This isn't normal and until he is screened throughly, the parents should not relent. Being extremely tall is no piece of cake.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by promisedeco(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
seunaj:
We are talking abt the terrible situation in Afghanistan and the similar and gradual eminent takeover of the North by these Islamic sects, you are there showing us the tallest man in Ghana!
Dear southerners,
Learn from Afghanistan. The only grace to escape the Islamic calamity that is spreading fast from the north to the south is by the implementation of State police or the total breakup of the south from the north. It's time to wage serious war against your senators to act now or never!
Ehhe... Make we go fry beans?
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by joinnow: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vabama:
Meet one of the tallest students in Ghana. Very brilliant and active in all games at school. Shout out to Ghana.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSo5IDNrQ32/

abeg this boy needs more food
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by thecommunist(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
That his shorts could easily be oversized trousers for some people. wonders in wonderland!
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by etrange: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chronicgenius:

I think he'll be a good bballer

He just needs to add weight grin grin

Ps: Who else noticed how they had to adjust the mic?! grin grin
You said it like adding weight would be a walk in the park. People with this body structure hardly ever add weight regardless of what they eat.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Polynek(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nothing pax average height abeg
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by ismodiwa(m): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2021
E concern us?
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Lightorder: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2021
egopersonified:
If anybody mention basketball for this thread eh
basket mouth
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Lightorder: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Longinus
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Basicend: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2021
All those ladies that crave for tall, black and broad shoulders. .

Sweet ya foood oooo
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by YungMillionaire: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2021
egopersonified:
If anybody mention basketball for this thread eh

you just did grin grin grin
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by tosyne2much(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2021
peacettw:
When I see such cases, I get deeply concerned. First the boy should see an Endocrinologist or Oncologist to rule out the possibility of a pituitary tumour. And if absent, he should be placed on somatostatins to stop him from further growing if his epiphyses aren't fused yet.

There is nothing to be joyous about here. This isn't normal and until he is screened throughly, the parents should not relent. Being extremely tall is no piece of cake.
That's so true.. There are potential dangerous health complications attached to abnormal height

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by generalwo(m): 1:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Vabama:
Meet one of the tallest students in Ghana. Very brilliant and active in all games at school. Shout out to Ghana.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSo5IDNrQ32/

.... Hope this op know say na nairaland be this no be cediland? How I wan take know if na the tallest student for Ghana be this?
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by tiger28: 3:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Reason why I love America......Some College will notice him and get him a scholarship. Then they will invest in him ACADEMICALLY and ATHLETICALLY.
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2021
He long no be small, his shorts naa person trousers ooo angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Habib101: 4:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Dis one go enter Guinness books of record
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Hassanmaye(m): 5:03am On Aug 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one na Goliath 2.0
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture by Hassanmaye(m): 5:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Minjim:
That man is simply short
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President / Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises / Test Your English Proficiency Here (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.