Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3605635 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2019
maidaboi:
I need musical series watch please recommend one for me

Glee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
PRIMAL 8/10

This show is wild. Awesome art, top notch animation and thrilling story

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2019
maidaboi:
I need musical series watch please recommend one for me
Soundtrack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin Dexter S1

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
kceewhyte:
No English? �

The reason no one found it is because we are busy searching for vis a vis instead of Locked Up

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
theDEEP:

Glee
watched thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
taiocol:
Soundtrack
will try it thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
CapedBaldy:
PRIMAL 8/10

This show is wild. Awesome art, top notch animation and thrilling story
cartoon wey be like drawing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
The Morning Show

Reminds me of Aaron Sorkin's Newsroom a little bit.

The cynic in me couldn't help noticing Apple device bias in the show. The Apple Plasma TV screen that refused to break from Mitch's assault was a particularly irritating scene.

I think I've watched The Office way more than I should have, cuz for the life of me, I couldn't bring myself to take Steve Carrell's character serious. His temper tantrums gave off strong Michael Scott vibe, and often, I would catch myself sniggering at the thought.

Jennifer Aniston's peformance was solid. She sold her character to me, I have no complaints.

I detest Reese Whiterspoon's character. She overacts, like a lot. Never been a fan of her anyhow, thus it's possible it's my dislike verbalizing.

Overall, it's not a bad show. I mean, the writing could use a little tweaking, but it's very entertaining, and has a lot of potential.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Addicted to Vis A Vis AKA Locked Up. Dayuuuum. Binging
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
maidaboi:
watched thanks

Alright. You're welcome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Star wars the clone wars Season 7, February 20th. Can't wait!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tolu121:
cartoon wey be like drawing

cheesy grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
After reading all the hype on this thread, decided to give it a go

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2020
WE MADE IT!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by anonymousghost2(m): 3:34am On Jan 01, 2020
kkins25:
I love, anything with a thrill in it... as long as it has mysteries in it, im definitely going to watch...I loved blacklist, scandal, how to get away with murder, person of interest, legend of the seeker..etc.. just the types I like.. I enjoyed Genius also..especially season one because it was about einstein.

see d series u tke dey compare breaking bad lmao................

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2020
nani667:
Guys like you downloading with 44.5gb+ are really rich. I can't imagine myself downloading that much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2020
Kehinde2017:
Guys like you downloading with 44.5gb+ are really rich. I can't imagine myself downloading that much.
Can't you see he's using Wi-Fi.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2020
nani667:
This pompous show off that you've acclimatized with yourself is kinda childish. You don't need yo screenshot any sh*t. Besides, it's Wi-Fi you are using.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
ibnlawal:

This pompous show off that you've acclimatized with yourself is kinda childish. You don't need yo screenshot any sh*t. Besides, it's Wi-Fi you are using.

What's the crime there? What if he subscribed to maybe ntel spectranet or smile,do you expect to see Mtn 4G?why is it biting you guys that he posts these stuffs? Not as if he comes here to beg for data subscription..we too like problem for this country I swear...
I even love it as the guy keeps posting it the more peeps complain..when they're tired,they would stop...if it makes you uncomfortable,you could just easily scroll down..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Can hardly keep up with tv series anymore.. So many new content out.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
That's how I started the year with the morning show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
KoiceReloaded:
The Morning Show

Reminds me of Aaron Sorkin's Newsroom a little bit.

The cynic in me couldn't help noticing Apple device bias in the show. The Apple Plasma TV screen that refused to break from Mitch's assault was a particularly irritating scene.

I think I've watched The Office way more than I should have, cuz for the life of me, I couldn't bring myself to take Steve Carrell's character serious. His temper tantrums gave off strong Michael Scott vibe, and often, I would catch myself sniggering at the thought.

Jennifer Aniston's peformance was solid. She sold her character to me, I have no complaints.

I detest Reese Whiterspoon's character
. She overacts, like a lot. Never been a fan of her anyhow, thus it's possible it's my dislike verbalizing.

Overall, it's not a bad show. I mean, the writing could use a little tweaking, but it's very entertaining, and has a lot of potential.

for me it's the other way round.

I can't stand jennifer aniston's character. what a bitch.

and she's always so angry.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just finished the last episode, season 1 of What/If

The series is nice... It's not amazing but it's not trash either... I will score it an average 6/10..

My next show to watch is Betrayal

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
realestniggah:
Can hardly keep up with tv series anymore.. So many new content out.

I'm seriously having this same problems. I'm having trouble catching up with movies on my playlist (tons already downloaded) but unwatched; talkless of keeping up with the myriad of good shows coming out. cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
I'll start Netflix new show ,Messiah.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
introvertme:

See what I'm on about..so many new shows..

Spinning out is also out

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Moneyboyz:

The reason no one found it is because we are busy searching for vis a vis instead of Locked Up
happy new year to you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
kceewhyte:
happy new year to you

Same to you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
introvertme:

Is it not the show about gay Jesus?
Or I made a mistake?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Is it not the show about gay Jesus?
Or I made a mistake?
Nope, it's another one.
Here's the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjLWuzGVyew
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
jiggaz:
Just finished the last episode, season 1 of What/If

The series is nice... It's not amazing but it's not trash either... I will score it an average 6/10..

My next show to watch is Betrayal

Couldn't go past the fifth episode, its just there for me. Very average at best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.