Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3617860 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (2860) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Many say it gets better after episode 4

loved it from episode 1.

didn't want the show to end.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Who has seen this? How good is it?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Brukx:
Who has seen this? How good is it?

very good.

lindelof knows how to tell a story without giving you all the details.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Etinosa1234: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
pls wic website can I download band of brothers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yb9ew4pv9p: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yb9ew4pv9p: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yb9ew4pv9p: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Have you watched this series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viy9aSbf0M4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
OneKinGuy:
I just started seeing The Witcher and am not impressed so far embarassed

Tell them oo
The series z crap. Netflix fall my hand big time

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dayveed1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
MESSIAH. 5/10
SEE. 7/10
THE WITCHER. 5/20

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
oyaskii:
Sarcasm my G. Lol ...but y'all should let my mans enjoy the shows he likes smiley
Funny thing is he might actually end up enjoying those shows. I mean if he actually likes Black Lightening, anything is possible.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Watching Betrayal season 1 episode 5.. It was slow at first but started picking up from episode 4.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Harley Quinn

The Harley Quinn show is one of the most entertaining shows I've seen this year, even with the unabashed third wave feminism. With its satirical take on Gotham's underworld and stellar voice performances from Kaley Cuoco (Harley), Lake Bell (Poison Ivy) and Alan Tudyk (Joker), it's one of the most fun shows to debut this year. The episodes aired so far have been hitting the mark and I hope the showrunners never veer off target.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

very good.

lindelof knows how to tell a story without giving you all the details.
Nice, Lindelof is the reason I'm considering it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrBONE2(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

There are too many idiots in this series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
The Witcher.

I keep expecting Marcin PrzybyƂowicz's score (composer of the witcher 3), but I'm liking this one's score sha.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Many say it gets better after episode 4

SEE is what gets better after a few episodes... Watchmen was decent from Episode one... It is at the end it becomes crap, with the Ghetto version of Dr. Manhattan that they decided to give us

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just started The morning show, first episode has been okay, so far Reese Witherspoon is the character I love the most, Jennifer Aniston has been meh so far... Shall see more soonest

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
nani667:

SEE is what gets better after a few episodes... Watchmen was decent from Episode one... It is at the end it becomes crap, with the Ghetto version of Dr. Manhattan that they decided to give us

jokes aside, there's a reason for that.

dr manhattan took the form of a black man because of angela.

you see, angela wanted a black husband, and dr manhattan complied by taking the form of a handsome black man.

even when he went back to being blue again, dr manhattan chose to remain in the form of angela's husband because race didn't matter to him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

jokes aside, there's a reason for that.

dr manhattan took the form of a black man because of angela.

you see, angela wanted a black husband, and dr manhattan complied by taking the form of a handsome black man.

even when he went back to being blue again, dr manhattan chose to remain in the form of angela's husband because race didn't matter to him.

Baba all dis you said is Skrep... And I remember hearing something like this in the series, but it is still Skrep... Their Dr. Manhattan was terrible... And you know dis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am really enjoying Ray Donovan

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kowade: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

There are too many idiots in this series.
Yes too many idiots I agreed. Rating 6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why I abandoned SEE Midway, I couldn't wrap my head around a blind person coming to kidnap someone with sight, how stupid is that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
nani667:

Baba all dis you said is Skrep... And I remember hearing something like this in the series, but it is still Skrep... Their Dr. Manhattan was terrible...And you know dis

disagreed.

the black guy played an awesome dr manhattan imho.

he got the mannerism right. spoke like him too.

what about adrian veldt that went from godlike figure to a grizzly old man?

i don't see you complaining about that.

or silk spectre that went from a smoking hot vigilante to an old cynical fbi agent that now hunts vigilantes?

those drastic changes are the things you should be complaining about, not a black dr manhattan that had to be killed off anyway.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
nani667:
Just started The morning show, first episode has been okay, so far Reese Witherspoon is the character I love the most, Jennifer Aniston has been meh so far... Shall see more soonest
Jennifer is older than her character
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Can someone please recommend any HBO series .I have seen succession ,GOT, chernobyl .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Electronzeez:
Can someone please recommend any HBO series .I have seen succession ,GOT, chernobyl .

the leftovers

vice principals

barry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
nani667:

jennifer aniston's character is always bitching. i hate her so much.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

disagreed.

the black guy played an awesome dr manhattan imho.

he got the mannerism right. spoke like him too.

what about adrian veldt that went from godlike figure to a grizzly old man?

i don't see you complaining about that.

or silk spectre that went from a smoking hot vigilante to an old cynical fbi agent that now hunts vigilantes?

those drastic changes are the things you should be complaining about, not a black dr manhattan that had to be killed off anyway.

She became a bitch, but I still loved her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Brukx:
She became a bitch, but I still loved her
i hated her as first but she grew on me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kaycee7:
Harley Quinn

The Harley Quinn show is one of the most entertaining shows I've seen this year, even with the unabashed third wave feminism. With its satirical take on Gotham's underworld and stellar voice performances from Kaley Cuoco (Harley), Lake Bell (Poison Ivy) and Alan Tudyk (Joker), it's one of the most fun shows to debut this year. The episodes aired so far have been hitting the mark and I hope the showrunners never veer off target.

Penny from big bang as Harley cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
trueking:
Why I abandoned SEE Midway, I couldn't wrap my head around a blind person coming to kidnap someone with sight, how stupid is that

LMAO ROTFLOL grin grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

hey stop recommending shitty shows here. what's wrong with you angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (2860) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: drogba(m)