Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,656 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3725075 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (2904) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Just finished The Queen's Gambit. Many might find it boring but as a chess junkie I loved it though wish they showed more chess than they did - they actually showed enough so non-chess players don't get bored. It's sort of about a female Bobby Fisher and gave me wet eyes a few times but I would not be surprised if most don't find it as interesting as I did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Gone back to finish series one of Vikings. I'm certain its interesting and probably more likable than my previous but my mind just keeps straying to other things then the episode ends and I've missed it all.

It's 6 series. Will come tell how far I get.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
This Warrior sef.. hope it's not all these martial art stuff?? I get bored a times watching these Asians fly in movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neimar: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
R2bees:
This Warrior sef.. hope it's not all these martial art stuff?? I get bored a times watching these Asians fly in movies.

Watch and See grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
The Undoing

Spoiler Alert!!!!

After all the higgy-hagga(according to Patrick Obahiagbon), he should have just jumped.

Con still allow them catch you again. He too fork up. For someone as smart as he is, he is really stupid. Mscheww , annoying thing.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 1:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Think most will agree The top three most enjoyable series this year has been
Ted Lasso
Warrior s2
The boys s2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babaj145(m): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2020
kendrick93:
Think most will agree The top three most enjoyable series this year has been
Ted Lasso
Warrior s2
The boys s2
Bruh u ain't far from d truth..though its still ur personal opinion sha,.so far 2020 has given us some real quality and unique series..there are series I still enjoyed on a personal level as much as those 3,.most notably; Lovecraft country(u don't easily find series as unique as dis), gangs of London, what we do in d shadows S2, the Alienist S2, d outsider and most recently Queen's gambit...2020 try sha las las..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:11am On Dec 01, 2020
R2bees:
Wave bye bye when you see it. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:13am On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:
Kaycee7, e be like say you get sense. I go follow you small hoping I can be like you when I grow.
Bros, abeg ooo! I only have sense on Sunday. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 5:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Time to hop on this

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by softtouch2(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Yes, nice series. I'm waiting for Season 5

jiggaz:
Animal Kingdom

This series is so good... I binged Seasons 1 and 2. I am currently in Season 3. The story gets better after each episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2020
R2bees:

bloody racist!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

bloody racist!!!!
Whoa! Calm down, dude. There's nothing racist about that post.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
Whoa! Calm down, dude. There's nothing racist about that post.
is this a joke?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrygold100: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Simonokeh7:
Why don' t you buy it at your local film store that is if you will see it and it is not cracking. Or you can watch directly from youtube, btw these movies ended almost ten years ago smallville premiered in 2001 that is almost 20yrs it will be quite herculean to see these movies
so there is a high chance Dat I wunt see it in the internet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

is this a joke?
OK. What was racist about his post?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
OK. What was racist about his post?

isn't it obvious? " these Asians" he even mentioned the race.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

No, it's not obvious. And last I checked, "these Asians"is an appropriate and political term.
Lastly, his problem, as stated in the post, is not with the Asians themselves, but with the "flying around."
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Babaj145:

Bruh u ain't far from d truth..though its still ur personal opinion sha,.so far 2020 has given us some real quality and unique series..there are series I still enjoyed on a personal level as much as those 3,.most notably; Lovecraft country(u don't easily find series as unique as dis), gangs of London, what we do in d shadows S2, the Alienist S2, d outsider and most recently Queen's gambit...2020 try sha las las..
Gangs of London is next on my list to watch..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babaj145(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2020
kendrick93:
Gangs of London is next on my list to watch..
Cool..if u loved d fight choreography in warrior, den u will appreciate d fight scenes in gangs of london even more,..let's just say gangs of London is d British version of warrior with more guns and less swords..top notch series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2020
30 coins

Spanish Series is gonna be lit

Episode one is da bomb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

bloody racist!!!!
Anakogheri... I said what i said tho. If i had said something like "I'm tired of these Americans and their sex scenes" you would have turned blind eye to the post. Abegi jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2020
R2bees:
Anakogheri... I said what i said tho. If i had said something like "I'm tired of these Americans and their sex scenes" you would have turned blind eye to the post. Abegi jare

that will make you a sexist!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

You seem to be using words without understanding their meanings.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

That will make you a Peever!

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
Bros, abeg ooo! I only have sense on Sunday. grin grin
Love how you respond to rude people. Your Sunday sense shows daily.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

I hope this is just you catching cruise if not then I dont even know what to say again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
You dey mind person wey just dey find attention upandan. Next thing, she go tell you na because say no be HBO do am
this meme guy scares me after what he did in birds of prey. Imagine turning three people upsidedown and then skinning them alive in the process
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
R2bees:
i mind them jare even if u ment it to b racist u are welcome, they do more than this to blacks. Cavanni said something niggar after there Sunday game n man utd have been defending him saying he didn’t mean it in a racist content
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Liposure:
this meme guy scares me after what he did in birds of prey. Imagine turning three people upsidedown and then skinning them alive in the process
Different persons. The guy in my pic is a wildlife worker, known for his interactions with animals in the wild. Can't really recall his name.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
newguy1:
i mind them jare even if u ment it to b racist u are welcome, they do more than this to blacks. Cavanni said something niggar after there Sunday game n man utd have been defending him saying he didn’t mean it in a racist content
So everything that sounds like "nigga" is now racist, despite the context? Do you even know what Cavani said and what it means?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
So everything that sounds like "nigga" is now racist, despite the context? Do you even know what Cavani said and what it means?
the English media said it’s racist in the uk... n yes if a white or Asian should use it against a black man it’s racist pure n simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (2904) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: WHITELIGHTER and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.