Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3627801 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
newguy1:
the English media said it’s racist in the uk...
Which is why he took it down and apologized.

n yes if a white or Asian should use it against a black man it’s racist pure n simple
Of course, it would be deemed racist if a white or Asian used it. They don't speak South American Spanish, do they?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
softtouch2:
Yes, nice series. I'm waiting for Season 5

Me too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Quantico ... Really love it..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
TEHRAN is the best series right now. Very very very interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
jiggaz:
Quantico ... Really love it..
lol it was a trainwreck after S1, it had no business having a S2.. I'm glad it was duly cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just finished watching fargo season 4.
It's crazy how all it's are seasons connected.
Might have to go and watch season 2 again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
oyaskii:
lol it was a trainwreck after S1, it had no business having a S2.. I'm glad it was duly cancelled.
Really? Ok I'm still in Season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Warrior.

Thank you guys who recommended it.

Entertaining so far.

Based on the teachings of Bruce Lee.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2020
YANKEE HUSTLE any one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Majikman(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Hi hoe I want to fuck_ your that ass, how will it happen?
You need beating !

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Hi hoe I want to fuck_ your that ass, how will it happen?

SMH I promise I won't blame you, I can only blame your mom for not giving you good home training..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2020
stonemind:

SMH I promise I won't blame you, I can only blame your mom for not giving you good home training..
and your mother does? look at you posting with your ass shoot out in a public forum.

OK I am suppose to act like I have home training but you are not suppose to?

thats what your mother taught you?

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Majikman:

You need beating !
because a hoe advertise her buttocks and I responded? you are a fool!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Janet King. It's better than I thought.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2020
mayor1814:
TEHRAN is the best series right now. Very very very interesting.
do they speak English?
I'm not a fan of subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Majikman(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

because a hoe advertise her buttocks and I responded? you are a fool!

Look at this bastard ! So because of retards like you, she should go and tie wrapper or put on hijab?
I wonder if you would talk to all the ladies that way if you were at the beach. Damn pig!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

and your mother does? look at you posting with your ass shoot out in a public forum.

you lack self control right? so you saw my pics and you immediately started fantasizing over it, and wtf will your mom name you PUSSHOE damn that b!tch failed you, she forgot to train you well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Toyade888(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Oboy you no go fit go beach ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
stonemind:

you lack self control right? so you saw my pics and you immediately started fantasizing over it, and wtf will your mom name you PUSSHOE damn that b!tch failed you, she forgot to train you well.

so does your mum look at you inviting sex by exposing your sexual tool, well you be hoe your mum whom trained you must be too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Majikman:

Look at this bastard ! So because of retards like you, she should go and tie wrapper or put on hijab?
I wonder if you would talk to all the ladies that way if you were at the beach. Damn pig!

see this idiot na beach we dey? a prostitute advertise her product customer price am, now I am a bad guy?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
stonemind:

I lack self control? you know what you lack? decency, chaste and morality. look at that picture what was it purpose? not to cure cancer nor solve world hunger that's for sure.

you invited sex and I made an offer, tell me the price or Bleep off!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

see this idiot na beach we dey? a prostitute advertise her product customer price am, now I am a bad guy?

Na guy you dey talk to, no be woman be that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Here for the Violence grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lh19:

Na guy you dey talk to, no be woman be that
you mean am?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaplan01: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Warrior
The undoing
The flight Attendant
Tehran
Emily in Paris
Pearson
Ted lasso
Young sheldon
The blacklist (season cool
Filthy Rich
Bob hearts Abishola
Yankee hustle
We are who we are
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

I lack self control? you know what you lack? decency, chaste and morality. look at that picture what was it purpose? not to cure cancer nor solve world hunger that's for sure.

you invited sex and I made an offer, tell me the price or Bleep off!

look I live in Southwest their's no Sharia law here so I can wear any f**King dress that I feel comfortable with, if you have a problem with my clothing choices then why can't you go live in the North and be friends with same minded people like you in Hisba police or maybe you can join them.. oloshi radarada na ur type they rape women, you just dey show ur true color here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by collinsetta63: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
The igbo dialect singer that supposed to be nominated for the Grammys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHszTawQcIc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadiima1: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
A Teacher, hmmm, episode 6 is out, ok.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
stonemind:

look I live in Southwest their's no Sharia law here so I can wear any f**King dress that I feel comfortable with, if you have a problem with my clothing choices then why can't you go live in the North and be friends with same minded people like you in Hisba police or maybe you can join them.. oloshi radarada na ur type they rape women, you just dey show ur true color here

you are misunderstanding me, my problem is not the way you dress but the purpose of the pic which is to invite sex, I responded and make an offer( of course I was too direct) you don't like the offer reject and move on. this is not a debate.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by benjanjo1: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

you are misunderstanding me, my problem is not the way you dress but the purpose of the pic which is to invite sex, I responded and make an offer( of course I was too direct) you don't like the offer reject and move on. this is not a debate.

bros! apologize to the lady

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
benjanjo1:

bros! apologize to the lady
You mean she should apologize to me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.