Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3604607 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wahala For who no dey watch WARRIOR ooo.

The series just dey give me joy.
The season 2 is much more interesting and improved than the s1.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
stonemind:

hmm it's like you don't know HBO owns 'the flight attendant' right? or are you sure you're not watching the wrong series??
So HBO owning the show automatically makes it stellar series. All these "high taste people" sef. Una no dey ever dissapoint.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
So HBO owning the show automatically makes it stellar series. All these "high taste people" sef. Una no dey ever dissapoint.

oga stay of my mentions. just go and continue watching your trash
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
stonemind:

How do you know he's watching trash? Or you be newbie for this thread? Na question I ask o cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chibudollar:
How do you know he's watching trash? Or you be newbie for this thread? Na question I ask o cool

me newbie with all due respect sir shey you smoke dry shit na question I ask o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
stonemind:

You wanted attention, didn't you?
And which trash am I watching?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
You wanted attention, didn't you?
And which trash am I watching?

wait oo are you a pervert or something didn't I asked you to stay off my mentions?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
stonemind:

wait oo are you a pervert or something didn't I asked you to stay off my mentions?
I'm just a media consumer with terrible taste aspiring to acquire this high taste you possess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
stonemind:

me newbie with all due respect sir shey you smoke dry shit na question I ask o
Of course when common reasoning fails fall back to insults, no be me and you go dey go back and forth inside mud, stay there alone ✌️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Netflix need to stop dis shit
Am now watching Grand Army
Am already seeing gay shit

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
stonemind:

hmm it's like you don't know HBO owns 'the flight attendant' right? or are you sure you're not watching the wrong series??

So because its own by HBO, it can't be bad abi?

Nor be this one?

For me o, she dey force am, the comedy and such, even the drunken state nor really enter.

But every mallam with him kettle.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kaycee7:

E shock you too abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Deltayankeeboi: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Please which site can I download peaky blinders from season 1
o2tvseries started from season 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Arry110(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2020
DieRich5:
Netflix need to stop dis shit
Am now watching Grand Army
Am already seeing gay shit
The gay characters are not really unnecessary, the same way gay people are in movies are the same way they are in real life, most people feel this way because when you’re watching a movie you’re playing “god“, you’re seeing everyone’s lives and things from their perspective, if you could do the same real life you’re realize that they’re so many gay people around you more than you imagine, they’re just trying to make people used to it and also comfortable with it.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Arry110(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Aguemma:
"Homeland " Currently on season 4.I got tired of when Brody was hanged
nawa
My problem with this thread is always people posting spoilers and ruining series for me, most people lose interest when they read spoilers

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ismail00(m): 4:36am On Nov 30, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Please learn to understand a post before you quote, I was talking about warrior s2(2020)which was mentioned in the post you quoted.
ayy dat's wat u meant.

stranger things

the mandalorian

the boys

the walking dead

vikings come (december 4)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Achilles100:

E shock you too abi?
Omo! I no know say na by production company. Wahala for who no get high taste

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2020
Julie and the phantoms

Rating 8/10

I’m just waiting for season two
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Episode 1 of warrior and ted lasso. To see which i would watch ...

Warrior
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu131: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Warrior will be completed next week

Then we feast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu131: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Warrior season two episode 9

See Original End SARS riots.
These Irish ain't so bright, who in his right senses will go and fight Chinese gangsters on their home turf?

Finally Leary vs Ah Sahm return leg cheesy

na spoiler go kill you in this world
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Achilles100:
Is it just me or Billy Butcher's wife looks like Meghan Markle?
I binged season 1 yesterday and I noticed it too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oshin56(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please help me, where can I download Lord of the skies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
hellohgy:
Wahala For who no dey watch WARRIOR ooo.

The series just dey give me joy.
The season 2 is much more interesting and improved than the s1.

trash series

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wahala for people wey no understand show come dey call am trash up and down grin

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
stonemind:

trash series
Each person to his/her opinion.
BTW, Why did you call it trash?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngking22(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who has watched "for life" about a guy that was looked up for life in prison and became a lawyer in prison , and started fighting the system that screwed him over . 50 cent acted in the movie tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chibudollar:
Wahala for people wey no understand show come dey call am trash up and down grin
You dey mind person wey just dey find attention upandan. Next thing, she go tell you na because say no be HBO do am

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
30 coins

seems promising, Spanish series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

toxic wap dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kaycee7, e be like say you get sense. I go follow you small hoping I can be like you when I grow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m), JackBizzle, Illusioneffect(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.