Stats: 3,199,728 members, 7,972,658 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3762489 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (2930) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
blingxx:

The show is historically accurate plus a little action sequence , that's why it so good

I don't think Vikings Valhalla is really accurate. Even the original that's easily amongst one of the greatest shows of all time isn't entirely accurate as it changed a few major events and characters.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Succhris: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Baddestguyp:
The Americans...

One of the best shows I've watched...one of my favorites...

I just downloaded s1 and figured I have watched in the past. Nice movie. Any other recommendations?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Succhris: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Wait HOMELAND reached season 8?

How?
I could have sworn the show ended at season 5

Damn...it means a whole 3 more seasons went on and I didn't know...

But even the season 5 felt like filler...like the main story was completed already since like season 4 or so

Season 8? Impossible
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Succhris:

I just downloaded s1 and figured I have watched in the past. Nice movie. Any other recommendations?
I don't know any other spy series.

Except maybe Terhan

If you find a good spy show let me know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Succhris:

Season 8? Impossible
lol, check online
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Baddestguyp:
lol, check online

The last part I watched was wen d American servicemen returning home got stuck in a bus loaded with bomb... And there was an explosion...

Pls can u send d link of d season 6,7,8 of Homeland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
mayor1814:

The last part I watched was wen d American servicemen returning home got stuck in a bus loaded with bomb... And there was an explosion...

Pls can u send d link of d season 6,7,8 of Homeland
check pahe dot in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Succhris: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Baddestguyp:
lol, check online

It's true. Thank you.
I can't really remember the last season I stopped at. I think where the bipolar lady was sent to Russia. Any idea
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 2:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Succession

Modern Game of thrones but with no dragons, just Choppers and private jets cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:21am On Jan 20, 2023
pu7pl3:
Succession

I wan join this masterpiece soon this year. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:07am On Jan 20, 2023
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:07am On Jan 20, 2023
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 5:13am On Jan 20, 2023
pu7pl3:
Succession

It's boring though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tboy2021: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2023
nani667:
⬇️⬇️

please which torrent site do you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2023
abduleez1:

Saw the first episode like two years back but there were other things more important in my plate then and forgot to come back to it

But definitely starting it this February

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2023
kendrick93:
It's boring though

Slow burner Yes! but Not entirely boring from what i saw from the first episode then but Okay..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Vikings Valhalla S02 (2023) = 6.5/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2023
FergieRaww:

Slow burner Yes! but Not entirely boring from what i saw from the first episode then but Okay..
I watched the first two episodes and realized I wasn't much interested in rich white families squabbles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Tboy2021:

please which torrent site do you download from?

Psarip
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Succhris:

It's true. Thank you.
I can't really remember the last season I stopped at. I think where the bipolar lady was sent to Russia. Any idea
Her husband later died this time
Forgotten the rest too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
Vikings Valhalla season 2 is 8/10 for me.

Now this is one of the most mature series i have seen in a long time, much much better than the season 1.

I like the fact that they added a little bit of romance and friendship, sadness and mystery to this season 2.

I am sure no one predicted the series to end the way it did. If you say you predicted it to end the way it did then you are a liar.

By the way the lady called Friedis, she is a real life giant, lol. She is tall as fork, like very very tall, whoever selected her for the role deserves a pay grade.

Though the series ended in a happy note, i will be hoping there is season 3 because we still want more.

Guess you haven't seen Gunnhild. Bjorn Ironside's third wife and a Shield maiden. Played by actress Ragga Ragnars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
kendrick93:
It's boring though

No it's definitely not boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
abduleez1:

I'm in season 3 already and I don't even know when I binged to that stage, really captivating stuff.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Echo 3 - 7/10
- How tf did two guys shoot their way out of a market swamped with 20-30 trained soldiers is funny to me sha!

Severance - 9/10
- i'm not a big fan of Sci-fi shows but this one is excellent cool (Omo! see cliffhanger they left for us grin )

The Old Man - 7.5/10
- a proper show and seeing Leem Lubany made me feel warm to the show smiley

Alice in Borderland (s1) - 6/10
- it's just there jaree, nothing memorable and tried to see episode 1 of season 2 and concluded i've had enough undecided

White Lotus (s2) - 8/10
- just the way they left me satisfied from season 1, nothing to complain about.. loved Daphne's energy and Lucia's ash.awo.ness cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Immediately I saw this, I thought of Queen Elizabeth grin grin grin

She was an old woman since forever...
I'm sure everyone was tired of her already grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
The World Building in this show is legendary...

Has to be one of the best in fiction...
Even the timeline of events from the history of the Earth and nuclear wars and governments to how humanity started exploring and migrating to space...

And all the politics and policies from different colonies and their rules...

Even all the different human calendars, from AD on earth to the Space calendar...and even the Imperial Calendar used in the Galactic Empire...

Whoever wrote this story...I off hat for am...wtf

Definitely one of the best written shows of all time...
And I'm not even halfway through yet

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Who has seen this Korean show...
Heard it's just 6 episodes and on Netflix

Island

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
FergieRaww:

Saw the first episode like two years back but there were other things more important in my plate then and forgot to come back to it

But definitely starting it this February

Same here. I've had it in watchlist for like 3yrs. Last November I for start the show, na too many titles I dey battle with then.
I fit join February too.

Cc Pu7pl3

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
FergieRaww:

White Lotus (s2) - 8/10
- just the way they left me satisfied from season 1, nothing to complain about.. loved Daphne's energy and Lucia's ash.awo.ness cheesy

That Lucia actress dey go places. The brezz na on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (2930) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 3 guest(s)