Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,387 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3628270 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Can't wait for this new HBO chapter... 🙌🙌 I know Elizabeth Olsen no fit disappoint.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Selwin256:
Can someone please recommend an interesting series to watch?

1. 1883. (A solid and 9/10 series for me)

2. Homeland. (9/10)

3. SEAL TEAM. (8/10)

4. Chicago PD. (8/10)

5. fauda 8/10.

6. Tehran. 8/10

Watch these series and you will stay glued and thank me later. I guarantee you.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Selwin256(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2023
mayor1814:

1. 1883. (A solid and 9/10 series for me)

2. Homeland. (9/10)

3. SEAL TEAM. (8/10)

4. Chicago PD. (8/10)

5. fauda 8/10.

6. Tehran. 8/10

Thanks u

Watch these series and you will stay glued and thank me later. I guarantee you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
LG!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ted Laso S3E2.....8/10

spoiler alert..
with the addition of Zava to the team, i believe Richmond would do well this season.

I just love this show, it's fvcking hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
oyaskii:
LG!

I'll wait till they drop all the episodes.
I've already waited this long...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
oyaskii:
LG!

How far, any nudity??
Make I know as I go take hold body during this Ramadan. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Selwin256:
Can someone please recommend an interesting series to watch?
1. Ted Lasso
2. 1899
3. The Boys
4. Attack on Titan

Thank me later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
stumble on a series called Human Target and I am glad I did Totally enjoying it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2023
pu7pl3:

I'll wait till they drop all the episodes.
I've already waited this long...
Mann. I will be following it weekly as the excitement for the this final season is too much so i am bound to jam spoilers grin

abduleez1:

How far, any nudity??
Make I know as I go take hold body during this Ramadan. grin
Noo o...no pronounced nudity but a lot of F-bombs and strong language wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Been seeing some misconceptions I should clear up about S4E21 of AOT

Eren did not free Ymir Fritz
He simply convinced her to make a choice, to choose for herself not to be controlled by the Royal Family...

If he freed her, she won't be making more Titans, she won't remain in the paths that she has been trapped in for 2000 years

"According to ScreenRant, because the Paths exist separately from time, Ymir can spend years making a Titan, but the transformation will appear instantaneous to those in the real world."

"Ymir is dead with respect to real life and her soul remained trapped in the Paths dimension and continued to serve her descendants by building Titans whenever they invoked the Power of the Titans."

Yes, Eren freed Ymir. In the Attack on Titan manga's final chapter, Eren reveals to Armin that Mikasa was the one who set Ymir free. According to Eren, Ymir had been waiting for someone to "release her from the agony of love". Mikasa's choice to kill Eren somehow liberated Ymir, although only Ymir knows why.

In an earlier chapter, Eren offered to break Ymir's restraints and give her free will. She chose to cooperate with him and gave him her power to use as he saw fit.

This cooperation was defined by free will - Eren didn't order Ymir around. Later, when Eren gave other Titans a choice to fight him and didn't take away their abilities, he effectively gave them free will until his death.

The details of how exactly Eren ended the curse of Ymir are still unclear. However, in the extra pages of the manga's final volume, it is revealed that another boy came into contact with the origin of life after Eren died. Prior to this event, if a Titan wielder died without passing on their power, a random Eldian child would have been born with it. But somehow, Eren effectively ended this cycle.

The role that Mikasa played in all of this is related to helping Ymir let go so that she could finally move on and die - as she dies, Titanhood is reversed and the Paths no longer function.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2023
ositadima1:

"According to ScreenRant, because the Paths exist separately from time, Ymir can spend years making a Titan, but the transformation will appear instantaneous to those in the real world."

"Ymir is dead with respect to real life and her soul remained trapped in the Paths dimension and continued to serve her descendants by building Titans whenever they invoked the Power of the Titans."

Yes, Eren freed Ymir. In the Attack on Titan manga's final chapter, Eren reveals to Armin that Mikasa was the one who set Ymir free. According to Eren, Ymir had been waiting for someone to "release her from the agony of love". Mikasa's choice to kill Eren somehow liberated Ymir, although only Ymir knows why.

In an earlier chapter, Eren offered to break Ymir's restraints and give her free will. She chose to cooperate with him and gave him her power to use as he saw fit.

This cooperation was defined by free will - Eren didn't order Ymir around. Later, when Eren gave other Titans a choice to fight him and didn't take away their abilities, he effectively gave them free will until his death.

The details of how exactly Eren ended the curse of Ymir are still unclear. However, in the extra pages of the manga's final volume, it is revealed that another boy came into contact with the origin of life after Eren died. Prior to this event, if a Titan wielder died without passing on their power, a random Eldian child would have been born with it. But somehow, Eren effectively ended this cycle.

The role that Mikasa played in all of this is related to helping Ymir let go so that she could finally move on and die - as she dies, Titanhood is reversed and the Paths no longer function.
my post was limited to anime-only...I purposely left out manga spoilers and that is why I stated that according to S4E21...
What you are talking about happened at the end of the manga and is spoilers

As of S4E21, Eren had not freed Ymir...so I'm technically right...he gave her the chance to choose and she gave him the opportunity to use her powers

For the other boy coming into contact, that is somewhat wrong. The boy came into contact with the tree...we speculate the Hallucigenia/Source of all Life is in the tree...but there is no guarantee that Titans will ever return, in fact I doubt they will...

Final panel represents the cycle of war/hatred. As long as humans exist, war/hatred will always occur. History will repeat itself. And people will always strive for a way out. And something new might be born as a result.

Now the reason why it probably does not mean that Titans return is:

1. Technology has evolved to even the use of bomber jets, Titans are pretty much useless even if they did return
2. Chapter 137 fully explained what led to the formation of Titans and how it is linked to Ymir's personality - thus even if the Hallucigenia/Source of Life is in the tree, this will not lead to the formation of Titans...

For Mikasa's role, it is about two women, 2000 years apart, trapped by their love and unwilling to let go of the men who put the world at the greatest risk...
Mikasa showed Ymir how to make the right decision and free herself from this shackle, while also holding on to her love

This is because what trapped Ymir for 2000 years was her love (stockholm syndrome) for King Fritz which bound her to the world and she had been unable to let go

Attack on Titan is the Story of Mikasa,
Shown through the POV of Eren and
Narrated by Armin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Someone made a detailed post on: "ALL THE PROPOSED PLANS AND FACTIONS IN ATTACK ON TITAN SEASON 4

It is totally spoiler free. Only contains info up to the latest episode

I think it's worth sharing Because of how complex the season is.

1. Diplomacy/ Negotiation
2. 50 Years Plan

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
3. Euthanasia plan
4. Rumbling Plan

It's an anime only post, so as long as you've seen up to latest episode, it's spoiler free

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gotham Knights.
So far so good. A couple of question marks in the plot but it's The CW. I'm not holding my breath
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
🎥 Boston Strangler (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PaddyX: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hey guys.

Abeg sites to download tv series from?
That have episodes in 200-250mb and of good quality.

Thanks in advance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
This thread is becoming boring...
Nobody is fighting or discussing anything

We need more vawulence
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just watched the gangs of Lagos trailer.. relatable looks like all those gang clashes that happen in the trenches
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
oyaskii:
Noo o...no pronounced nudity but a lot of F-bombs and strong language wink

Noice..... E go go well with this auspicious occasion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
No TV show just dey interesting lately.
Same agenda everywhere.

Will have to make do with reading old books. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nostradamus1: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2023
The Night Agent : 6/10

Started well. Not so great character buildup. The best actor was the female assassin. Her role showed a very unique perspective.
The COS had more power over an FBI agent than possible. The absence of her protection team is very telling.The Characterization of power play in the White House was poor.

Can someone tell this Directors to stop saving the American President.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2023
FBS:
Same agenda everywhere.

watch anime

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yinkarh187(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
please can anyone recommend site to download hd movies or series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Awadi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Unstoppable high kick

A 2007 Korea comedy series

This movie is going down

As among the most funny series I've seen

Along with family Guy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
No one's talking about Snowfall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yungmayor02(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
FergieRaww:
The Deuce - 8.5/10

- Kai! HBO never disappoints sha, i mean the show is.. is just woww!

Spartacus & P Valley dey learn work for where Nudity dey for this show LoL 😂

All the main Characters played their part to almost perfection...

Nudity?
I will be there

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
I honestly don't understand what CBR gains from making shîtty articles and terrible lists.

Is it for attention or what? Because there is no way someone can make such horrible takes without being on purpose. To the extent they are known for their shîtty takes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Brukx:
No one's talking about Snowfall

Wow, so its final season is out?..One of my best ever series..

Election matter just carry me go where I no know..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2023
yungmayor02:

Nudity? I will be there

grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2023
FBS:
Same agenda everywhere.

Read the Witcher novels, ORCS or Pike Logan series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2023
🎥 The Night Agent S01 (2023) = 7/10 ✔️

Nice to see Gabriel Basso, once a skinny dude, now looking shredded. 💪🏻🙌🏻

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m), Meel, Kennydollz(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.