Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3604994 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
abduleez1:

Nope. You got it mixed up a bit. Every human, after being judged all turns to dolls and the souls reincarnate (heaven) or thrown into a bottomless pit of reliving unending sorrows, regrets of one's life β€” the VOID (hell).

The dolls are just a vessel to hold the soul in a corporeal form before and during he or she's judgement.
I watched it several years ago...
I can't remember much

I remember there is an ice skating scene tho...and a test or so where what the girl was seeing wasn't reality

It's made by the same guy who made Death Note

I loved the concept, and the Arbiters or whatever they're called
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I watched it several years ago...
I can't remember much

I remember there is an ice skating scene tho...and a test or so where what the girl was seeing wasn't reality

It's made by the same guy who made Death Note

I loved the concept, and the Arbiters or whatever they're called

Yea, the main character was an ice skater. Not until her skating incident that damaged her knee, this, rendering her unable to skate anymore.
Everyone is put to test. But her's was special being that a reality was created where she thinks she's seeing her mom and people she left after her suicide.

So the Death Note guy made it. No wonder there's some similarities with judgement and death.

It's a brilliant piece. But it took me some time to fully dig it. I downloaded it since January in place of Kingdom (cos the Chinese anime was a bit long). Struggled to watch it for months. Last week that I became serious with it na serious falling asleep. But it finally came through when I really wanted to clear it off my bucket list.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Season 3 | Season FinalΓ©

9.3 / 10 😒😞

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34am On Mar 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Yea, the main character was an ice skater. Not until her skating incident that damaged her knee, this, rendering her unable to skate anymore.
Everyone is put to test. But her's was special being that a reality was created where she thinks she's seeing her mom and people she left after her suicide.

So the Death Note guy made it. No wonder there's some similarities with judgement and death.

It's a brilliant piece. But it took me some time to fully dig it. I downloaded it since January in place of Kingdom (cos the Chinese anime was a bit long). Struggled to watch it for months. Last week that I became serious with it na serious falling asleep. But it finally came through when I really wanted to clear it off my bucket list.
not surprising considering it's pace and that it's mostly episodic

I personally struggled the first time...
But by my second trial, I enjoyed it all and binged
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Rabbit Hole S1 Episode 1&2 8/10

This is going to be a very intriguing series
Can't wait for Ep03

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Rabbit Hole S1 Episode 1&2

This is going to be a very intriguing series
Can't wait for Ep03

Wow, just checked and saw Sutherland and Charles Dance.
This is definitely going on the "to watch list"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good day everyone.
Can someone please, recommend a series for me, depicting hackers and their modes of operation? Anyone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Gotham Knights

DC never ceases to amaze me. πŸ™ƒ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Good day everyone.
Can someone please, recommend a series for me, depicting hackers and their modes of operation? Anyone?

Mr Robot

Person of Interest

Leverage (not really about hackers but has some hacking)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Mr Robot

Person of Interest

Leverage (not really about hackers but has some hacking)
Thanks, a lot. I appreciate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
New series Alert

Rabbit Hole

it stars Kroger Sutherland
About 2 episodes out I believe

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
If you're not watching Vinland Saga...
You're missing out cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vinland Saga S2E12......10/10

Vinland Saga with another 10/10 episode.
The first half of this episode was extremely funny...I couldn't stop laughing just as the guards were laughing at and mocking Olmar grin grin

Then it turned violent and bloody. Thorgil is a beast. And he's pretty smart too...the way he suspected foul play
But he is stuck in the same war and violence as the other warriors in Thorfinn's dreams

Canute on the other hand continues to descend further into darkness. He's using evil ploys as a route to creating a peaceful Utopia...the irony

At this point, Canute's only true companion is his dead father's severed head...
And truly he's caught up in the same thing his father did. Maybe he'll finally understand his father's words

Farming Saga about to turn into bloody war saga grin

MAPPA continues to impress with peak animation quality...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Found some cool Askeladd fanarts

Askeladd was the true MVP of Vinland Saga season 1

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 1Sharon(f): 2:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Just seen Swarm.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 6:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Ozark is one to mention just so you can say you're on the list of those who've watched it.

Awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpC02rGi8d0

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Avatar: The Way Of Water (2022) = 6/10 βœ”οΈ

Average movie... Nothing special, very colorful tho.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Most fans didn't notice this trend about the cycle of Sacrifice among users of the Jaw Titan
Most Jaw Titan users try make attempts at being selfish but later end up repeating the Cycle of Sacrifice

1. Marcel Gilliard acted selfishly by influencing Reiner to become the Armoured Titan in order to save his brother Porco Gilliard from inheriting the Armoured Titan
He ended up sacrificing his life to save Reiner

2. Ymir tried her best to live as selfishly as possible and always act in her best interests. Even hiding certain truths and her identity from the Scouts
She ended up sacrificing her life to save Historia, Reiner and Bertholdt

3. Porco Gilliard acted selfishly, motivated by his personal agenda to prove that he was always a better man than Reiner...and that he always deserved the Armoured Titan.
He regained his brother's (Marcel's) memory and ended up sacrificing himself to save Reiner and Falco Grice

One of the best episodes in AOT is "Two Brothers"
The episode follows the relationship and troubles faced by three (3) different sets of Two Brothers
And the episode imo wraps up the cycle of selfishness - sacrifice of inheritors of the Jaw Titan

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸŽ₯ Avatar: The Way Of Water (2022) = 6/10 βœ”οΈ

Average movie... Nothing special, very colorful tho.

still waiting for the 2/10 ratings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Better Call Saul Season 4.....9/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
cao:
The Night Agent.

My new fav ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Silentgroper:

My new fav ..

They never see you coming... Right? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Baddestguyp:
If you're not watching Vinland Saga...
You're missing out cool

Will binge it. Don't like watching airing animes, episodes are simply too short for that one week wait.

Made the mistake of watching chainsawman when it started, and all my efforts to not watch anymore episodes till it's completed failed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Crumbian:

Will binge it. Don't like watching airing animes, episodes are simply too short for that one week wait.

Made the mistake of watching chainsawman when it started, and all my efforts to not watch anymore episodes till it's completed failed. cheesy
I binge most shows but there are some I can't wait so I watch weekly

While there are some shows I just can't enjoy watching weekly:
One piece
My Hero Academia
Bungou Stray Dogs
To Your Eternity

I watch Blue Lock bi-weekly tho

For shows like Vinland Saga and Attack on Titan, I watch as soon as possible to avoid video and clip spoilers from Twitter and YouTube
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kemistri4:
Swarm
I will wait till the idol is out because from what I'm seeing, it's far better than whatever "the idol" is trying to be,all shock value and no substance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Xtorm7995:
Grimmjow was as vicious as the come and was just like the Zaraki Kenpachi of the espada the fight was insane. The battle was beautifully done from start to finish and the build up alone was outstanding from the moment Ulquiorra first dropped by in Karakura town with Yammy in tow to see if Ichigo would be a genuine threat to Aizen, to kidnapping Orihime and forcing her to Hueco Mundo, hell he even had to kill Ichigo twice and it still wasn't enough. The look of utter bewilderment that he had when Ichigo came back in his Vasto Lorde Form, he was so dazed that he kept asking Ichigo who he was coz at that moment he couldn't possibly comprehend what was going on coz he believed without a single shred of doubt that there was no way a human could possibly survive his black Cero to the chest at point blank range and Ichigo going ahead to blast him with a Cero so devastating that it even encompassed anything he could muster only added to his confusion up until he was laying flat on his back with Ichigo's feet pinning his head on the ground and ripping out a large chunk of him and turning it to dust with his Cero. I am sure am not the only one who thought his espada number of 4 simply didn't do him justice and I haven't even seen how stark could possibly be number 1, all he has done so far in the espada battle is shoot Cero's with a gun hell even his resurrection was very underwhelming whereas Barragan who is ranked number 2 has been nothing short of amazing in the most terrifying of ways and truly deserves the title of the one and only King and Emperor of Hueco Mundo. Haribel even though ranked number 3 hasn't also impressed so far, all she does is move large waves of water around that even an immature Toshiro still kept up with her after she went through her Zanpakuto resurrection although I strongly feel that there is more to her than meets the eye and she might just end up being the one to stand out most of all. I don't think I have ever wanted a character to be beaten so senselessly to within an inch of their lives the way I do Aizen. The way he looked old man Yama dead in the eye at the beginning of the battle and said it didn't matter if the Gotei 13 arrived on time or not, that they will simple kill them all and then proceed to destroy the soul society and there is nothing anyone can do about it and the way he said it like it was some universal truth that couldn't be refuted that even the old man was pissed off at the sheer arrogance and I can't wait to see the old man finally go all out without any restraints, am sure it will be glorious. The arrancar arc has to be one of the best anime arcs I have seen so far and is truly a masterpiece.

Damn, I miss bleach...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Crumbian:

They never see you coming... Right? cheesy

Hell yeah!!!!!!

😌😌😌😌😌
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flamemignon1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
As a zoomer,I want to know the obsession boomers have with TV of then because they keep claiming TV was better then than it is now. I did try to watch from the 60s-80s but damn It was bad as the plot was super-predictable, terrible picture,sound quality and over-acting just didn't make last long enough,I can suffer through that pain when it comes to movies of the "Golden age of Hollywood" and not series (Hollywood has really gone a long way) so I'm starting my own 90s marathon. As a horror/mystery and scifi fan,I'm starting with "Twin peaks" then I'm moving to The X-files,if you boomers have any recommendations,please tag me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
drisham:
Just watched the gangs of Lagos trailer.. relatable looks like all those gang clashes that happen in the trenches

You're love in one of those trenches
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
drisham:
Just watched the gangs of Lagos trailer.. relatable looks like all those gang clashes that happen in the trenches

You're live in one of those trenches
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
drisham:

You live in one of those trenches

(1) (2) (3) ... (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.