Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3604958 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Vinland Saga season 2....the 2nd cour trailer

Epic!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKbzgMy5TuQ

you dey feel am abi

i told ya
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blueelf:

you dey feel am abi

i told ya
you're funny sha...

I've been watching Vinland Saga way before you...lol

In fact I started reading the manga years ago...but I stopped when the anime was announced

Lol...even when everyone was hyping Demon Slayer back in 2019, I was always the one saying Vinland Saga was better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
you're funny sha...

I've been watching Vinland Saga way before you...lol

In fact I started reading the manga years ago...but I stopped when the anime was announced

Lol...even when everyone was hyping Demon Slayer back in 2019, I was always the one saying Vinland Saga was better

loll

you this small pkin, when did you finish university?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blueelf:

loll

you this small pkin, when did you finish university?
I no blame you Sha grin

Maybe Vinland Saga na your first anime na why you dey make noise since grin

You be anime noob sha

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2023
Ms. Alison is the most useless intelligent agent in the history of intelligent agency. Liaison 4/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I no blame you Sha grin

Maybe Vinland Saga na your first anime na why you dey make noise since grin

You be anime noob sha

Lolll

Bro

I dey enjoy your banter. Ma why I dey like to find your trouble
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2023
OhBritannia:

Bodyguards.
Bridgerton.
Peaky blinders.
Penny dreadful.
Black mirror.
Killing eve.
Sisters, misfits & the nevers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Studio Pierrot announced a new Naruto movie🚨

The movie is scheduled for October 10 2024 on Naruto birthday !

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Rabbit Hole:

Omo the two women Hailey and the lady cop are just somehow.

Hailey's line delivering make you feel like 'is that all?'

I don't know these directors but a 'financial cop' can't be hounding a 'criminal' on the street not even subtle.

And as for the blue Mercedes, I mean common, if the antagonist is as bad as he is portrayed to be, what does it cost to rent a ford to make an arrest.

That said, there are still some good qualities in the show, like how they made investigator and the lady meet, I enjoyed that.

Also the break-in of the police station/evidence room, also enjoyed that.

The show shows promise, will continue to see where it leads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Who hacked Nairaland?
What is this colour? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
🎥 Murder Mystery 2 (2023) = 7/10 ✔️

Adam Sandler never misses. Funny dude.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Better call Saul Cinematography and the need for less generic Nollywood movies

I just recently finished the series Better call Saul and after honestly rating it as one of my top 5 series of all times, the question on my mind is when will Nollywood ever invest in its cinematography to tell stunning visual stories?

During my years of watching Nollywood movies, mostly forced on me by the media and peers, I have never watched a Nollywood movie where I'm amazed by the beautiful scenery or stunned or confused by how the hell they could figure out a camera angle or an unusual camera dolly or pan, most of Nollywood movies 90% don't even move the camera at all, just drop the camera at a spot and sleep on it.
Most of the opening scenes of BCS are just shots of things - normal stuff, sometimes the camera will be inside a coffee machine or the camera will be facing a mirror unknown to the viewer, there was this shot I absolutely loved and rewatched a lot of times- the scene where ants were feasting on an ice-cream brooooo! Just a simple shot with amazing sound design and music. Still wondering when Nollywood would ever do something like that.
Stories should be unique and mostly suspenseful but Nollywood movies are just usually generic the same garbage thrown at us constantly. The action is meh.
I just think visual storytelling without dialogue sometimes is integral to storytelling, the feel of a surrounding, the colour grading and camera movements are all part of storytelling
I just hope Nollywood thinks of all this in the future😪

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 4:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Liaison season 1: I'm just about starting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 4:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Illusioneffect:

I just recently finished the series Better call Saul and after honestly rating it as one of my top 5 series of all times, the question on my mind is when will Nollywood ever invest in its cinematography to tell stunning visual stories?

During my years of watching Nollywood movies, mostly forced on me by the media and peers, I have never watched a Nollywood movie where I'm amazed by the beautiful scenery or stunned or confused by how the hell they could figure out a camera angle or an unusual camera dolly or pan, most of Nollywood movies 90% don't even move the camera at all, just drop the camera at a spot and sleep on it.
Most of the opening scenes of BCS are just shots of things - normal stuff, sometimes the camera will be inside a coffee machine or the camera will be facing a mirror unknown to the viewer, there was this shot I absolutely loved and rewatched a lot of times- the scene where ants were feasting on an ice-cream brooooo! Just a simple shot with amazing sound design and music. Still wondering when Nollywood would ever do something like that.
Stories should be unique and mostly suspenseful but Nollywood movies are just usually generic the same garbage thrown at us constantly. The action is meh.
I just think visual storytelling without dialogue sometimes is integral to storytelling, the feel of a surrounding, the colour grading and camera movements are all part of storytelling
I just hope Nollywood thinks of all this in the future😪

Which site did you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2023
deltateam:

Which site did you download from?
Telegram but the channel has been removed
You can download the rest on waploaded sha

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Telegram but the channel has been removed
You can download the rest on waploaded sha

Is downloading from telegram safe?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Illusioneffect:

I just hope Nollywood thinks of all this in the future

It's a Nigerian thing, not just Nollywood. We have really low - and in some cases zero - standards.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2023
🎥 Tetris (2023) = 7/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
🎥 Rabbit Hole S01E01-03 (2023) = 7/10 ✔️

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Saw someone do this on Twitter so I'll do mine:
My Favourite media I've ever experienced in my opinion:

1. Best movie: Inception
2. Best live-action series: 24
3. Best cartoon: Avatar: The Last Airbender
4. Best anime: Attack on Titan
5. Best Novel: "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo
6. Best Light Novel: ??
7. Best comic: ??
8. Best Manga: Chainsawman
9. Favourite Media overall: Attack on Titan

Now for the worst: grin
1. Worst Movie: maybe Thor: Love and Thunder
2. Worst live-action series: Moon Knight
3. Worst cartoon: ??
4. Worst anime: Kakeguriu
5. Worst Novel: ??
6. Worst Light Novel: ??
7. Worst comic: Indomitables
8. Worst manga: ??
9. Worst overall media: Moon Knight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Succhris: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2023
nani667:
S5 ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Where did you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by a4turitoroman: 1:03am On Apr 03, 2023
Rabbit hole
Kiefer Sutherland my man

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Schitt's creek.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2023
WriterNig:
🎥 Murder Mystery 2 (2023) = 7/10 ✔️

Adam Sandler never misses. Funny dude.

The only type of role Jennifer Aniston can ever act in her life

Fake actress

Overrated asf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:

1. Worst Movie: Saw someone do this on Twitter so I'll do mine:

Thor: Love and Thunder
You’ve not watched a lot of bad movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2023
nani667:
S5 ⬇️⬇️⬇️
You’re in for a shocker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Succhris:

Where did you download from?

Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Wait, Moon Knight? The one with Oscar Isaac?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Illusioneffect:

You’ve not watched a lot of bad movies
more like I cannot remember a lot of bad movies

But yeah, I'm pretty selective with my media
And I generally drop a movie I think is bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Crumbian:

Wait, Moon Knight? The one with Oscar Isaac?
yep...
Biggest disappointment in experienced in 2022

I was so hyped and it ended up being utter trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: TheStrongest and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.