Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3604965 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bungou Stray Dogs is so good...

The Detective Agency are literally finished!!!

Only complaints I have with the show is very little character deaths. Many characters get into severe situations but always somehow survive...

Season 4 has been peak so far sha...

I honestly don't see how the Detective Agency get out of this...

Almost done with S4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
armadeo:

The worst movie ever made. A movie so bad that they made a movie about making the movie ( the disaster artist ).

I watched the room out of curiosity and it was awful. Funny thing was it played for days in the cinema because the director writer actor managed to pay to keep the movie on screen.

God awful movie. Completely senseless yet mad so popular by its " badness'. Lol.
Most famous line: you're tearing me apart Lisa classic😂

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
Very boring series.
You might say the same thing abt breaking bad s1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Most famous line: you're tearing me apart Lisa classic😂

Here's a snippet ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9cB0TjfIkM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dguyindcorner(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2023
Please is the complete season 3 of Ted Lasso out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Beef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2023
dguyindcorner:
Please is the complete season 3 of Ted Lasso out?
No
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2023
nani667:
Them designs looking clean asf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HumbleTrader: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HumbleTrader: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HumbleTrader: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alvan73: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Lana1:
The Mandalorian is peak Star Wars content. Awesome show.

This is the way
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kaycee7:
Them designs looking clean asf

Painfully they're just for the comics. 😕
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Stumbled on Hells Paradise last weekend and shït was peak fiction. Only first episode and greatness awaits.
It was one of my most anticipated anime shows of 2023 and somehow I don't know how I was unaware of its release date. Mappa really fvvked up with its marketing cos it's almost nonexistent for this year.

I mostly see numerous trailers of Mappa's upcoming anime before it even debuts. Guess they just pushed all the focus to Vinland Saga. And I've been struggling to get past the 5th episode for weeks. 🙃
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
abduleez1:
Stumbled on Hells Paradise last weekend and shït was peak fiction. Only first episode and greatness awaits.
It was one of my most anticipated anime shows of 2023 and somehow I don't know how I was unaware of its release date. Mappa really fvvked up with its marketing cos it's almost nonexistent for this year.

I mostly see numerous trailers of Mappa's upcoming anime before it even debuts. Guess they just pushed all the focus to Vinland Saga. And I've been struggling to get past the 5th episode for weeks. 🙃
They released like 4 trailers for Hell's Paradise...

Hell's Paradise is just not as popular as shows like Chainsawman. So MAPPA will spend more on hyping those shows...even Jujutsu Kaisen over Hell's Paradise...

The most important thing is the quality and MAPPA seems to have done Justice

For Vinland Saga S2...it's been peak fiction. But you dey find action, that's why you can't watch pass episode 5

Why do people expect any series about Vikings to be always focused on action?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Just saw a clip and opening song of "THE LEGENDARY HERO IS DEAD"

Looks like some peak perverted and comedy anime. I'm definitely gonna start watching

It reminds me of Peter Grill

Some guilty pleasure grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
They released like 4 trailers for Hell's Paradise...

Hell's Paradise is just not as popular as shows like Chainsawman. So MAPPA will spend more on hyping those shows...even Jujutsu Kaisen over Hell's Paradise...

The most important thing is the quality and MAPPA seems to have done Justice

For Vinland Saga S2...it's been peak fiction. But you dey find action, that's why you can't watch pass episode 5

Why do people expect any series about Vikings to be always focused on action?

Lmao.... Calma bro... It's not about the action. I barely even watch action series that much.
I ain't just vibing with this season. Maybe it's stress cos I ALWAYS fall asleep when I try to catch an episode or two at night. I like this story as the over the top back to back action ending last season was becoming somewhat boring.

I've watched at least 3 or prolly four trailers of Hell's Paradise. I'm just surprised how tf I missed the release date all this while and actually stumbling on it. I normally have a lockdown of projects I'm interested in up till release week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
alvan73:

This is the way
This Is The Way
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Season 2 has started...

I'll wait to binge it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
😉

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nigerians telling its own stories... 💪💪

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Disney milking the hell out of the Star Wars franchise

They don't even mind the bad reviews, as long as fans will keep watching, they will milk it with more series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnzNZ0Mdx4I

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Disney milking the hell out of the Star Wars franchise

They don't even mind the bad reviews, as long as fans will keep watching, they will milk it with more series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnzNZ0Mdx4I
Bad reviews where? All the "Star wars material" circa Disney+ era have banged. Personally i think it was only "The Book of Boba Fett" I haven't liked so far, and even that had decent ratings. I guess you aren't a fan of the "Star wars universe" so i would understand but the universe is so vast with interesting characters and intricate plot lines still yet unexplored.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
oyaskii:
Bad reviews where? All the "Star wars material" circa Disney+ era have banged. Personally i think it was only "The Book of Boba Fett" I haven't liked so far, and even that had decent ratings. I guess you aren't a fan of the "Star wars universe" so i would understand but the universe is so vast with interesting characters and intricate plot lines still yet unexplored.

I've been seeing tons of bad reviews online about Star Wars projects...a lot of reviewers on YouTube and even tweet about them

Even The Mandalorian, so many complaints about season 3

Sometimes I wanna jump into the Star Wars projects but the bad reviews I keep seeing makes me wonder if it's actually worth it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I've been seeing tons of bad reviews online about Star Wars projects...a lot of reviewers on YouTube and even tweet about them

Sometimes I wanna jump into the Star Wars projects but the bad reviews I keep seeing makes me wonder if it's actually worth it
Tons ke Kg ni. The bad reviews is there is any are just a handful and it should be about "Mando S3" which btw has been fantastic so far,just came out this year. So man, it's not the bad reviews that making you not get into the Star Wars lore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Thought you don't care about online reviews? sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Barrywhyte1:

Thought you don't care about online reviews? sad
when did I say that?

I've said many times that I prefer Audience reviews to Critic reviews
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
when did I say that?

I've said many times that I prefer Audience reviews to Critic reviews

If you say so.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
oyaskii:
Tons ke Kg ni. The bad reviews is there is any are just a handful and it should be about "Mando S3" which btw has been fantastic so far,just came out this year. So man, it's not the bad reviews that making you not get into the Star Wars lore.
As the ancient wise sage, Madonna, once said, "You only see what your eyes want to see".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
🎥 Kill Boksoon (2023) = 4/10 ❌

Bored me to death. Don't bother watching.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
🎥 The Portable Door (2023) = 6.5/10 ✔️

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.