Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3605161 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lana1:

My point is since Judicial are the ones running things then they should be the ones in charge of Silo law enforcement. Not the Sheriffs. At least the Judge knows she's just a figure head. Bernard is slowly coming to that realisation too. The old mayor was the one completely oblivious to the facts and it got her killed.

They are spying on people, staging their deaths and silently breeding them out. They are 100% the bad guys.

Lieing to people and hiding the past from them is only going to cause the chaos and disorder they are trying to prevent.

What they could ve done is let people know the truth about the surface an what happened in the past. This could calm curious minds and make people do everything they can to avoid going outside to clean.
everything Judicial has done so far seems to be to maintain peace in the SILO.

If truly humanity is on the verge of extinction, their methods are understandable...

They spy on people to maintain order and take out dangerous elements that will put the SILO at risk...

Same as not allowing some people breed. They fear these people will implant their beliefs into their children and would rather let them be weeded out

Allowing people to know about the past isn't necessarily the best idea. So far, it is speculated that this knowledge about the past caused the last rebellion...that seems to be why they're keeping it a secret...

And for those who still want to go out, they let them go out...that way it serves as a warning...when others seen them die on screen...

There may be a revelation later on that confirms that the judicial are the bad guys, but so far I don't see them as that...
I see them using wrong but necessary methods to govern the SILO

Think about it, if you put thousands of people in a place, many will want to see the outside world...many will cook up conspiracies...
In 100+ years, the new generation will start doubting that there truly is something outside...and they will riot...

Judicial seems to be trying to prevent this...that is why they confiscate relics...this that reveal things about the history of the SILO or the outside world...

For example, a picture of the ocean will make people want to go there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddestguyp:
everything Judicial has done so far seems to be to maintain peace in the SILO.

If truly humanity is on the verge of extinction, their methods are understandable...

They spy on people to maintain order and take out dangerous elements that will put the SILO at risk...

Same as not allowing some people breed. They fear these people will implant their beliefs into their children and would rather let them be weeded out

Allowing people to know about the past isn't necessarily the best idea. So far, it is speculated that this knowledge about the past caused the last rebellion...that seems to be why they're keeping it a secret...

And for those who still want to go out, they let them go out...that way it serves as a warning...when others seen them die on screen...

There may be a revelation later on that confirms that the judicial are the bad guys, but so far I don't see them as that...
I see them using wrong but necessary methods to govern the SILO

Think about it, if you put thousands of people in a place, many will want to see the outside world...many will cook up conspiracies...
In 100+ years, the new generation will start doubting that there truly is something outside...and they will riot...

Judicial seems to be trying to prevent this...that is why they confiscate relics...this that reveal things about the history of the SILO or the outside world...

For example, a picture of the ocean will make people want to go there
Killing people off for their beliefs, no be genocide be that? How is that for the good of the Silo.

I still believe letting people know the history of what went down and having them teach generations to come is a better tactic. Plus watching people die when they go out to clean will only buttress that point. The way Judicial is going about it now is a sure fire way to spark the rebellion they are trying to prevent.

Anyways, I just want to know what went down. Why was the Silo built? What sparked the first rebellion? And who's really in charge of Judicial? Or is it just Sims calling the shots?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BankyGee(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
phr0nesis:
"Peace never last" Young Jun, 2023. Guy is a proper comrade
It's Young Jun the wicked producer? đŸ€”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddestguyp:
@ predestin

I've summarized the best I could. If I decide to write more, I'll probably fill the next 3 pages on top the Character of Eren.

There are too many layers to his character. I could literally analyze every panel of the manga that shows about his character

From Season 1-3, most people simply viewed Eren as a less interesting character who was obsessed with his hatred for the Titans.
But Isayama wrote it so masterfully that by season 4, everything that had been set up regarding his character began to bear fruit

That is why I and many others always recommend watching AOT a bare minimum of twice or 3 times.

There's a reason why people used to think Eren changed in season 4, but when they rewatch, they realize that he has been the same from the start. Even the character said so himself

Watching AOT once, you haven't watched the show...ask any AOT fan they'll tell you the same.
It's cos if it's circular writing

If you want more...
Here is a video...but it's almost 2 hours long...
I personally didn't even watch it fully since I already understood his character

It contains manga ending spoilers so...
Flock is the best character in s4
Hanji, yelena, eren are topping the list

My personal opinion though

I can’t believe people are comparing Vinland saga with oat, that’s a shiit comparison, I hardly finished s1 and now keeping updated using YouTube recap

Armin never intrigued me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
BankyGee:

It's Young Jun the wicked producer? đŸ€”
😅😅
It never crossed my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Eren trending last night because of arguments about his character and some people having gross misunderstanding of him.

Eren Yeager still remains one of the most complex written characters in fiction...
Too many layers and dimensions to his character to unveil for many years to come

Labelling a character like Eren as a "good person" is a crime against his writing. Especially in a work like AOT that utilizes grey morality.
There is no simply good or bad character.
He fought a good fight even though he went too far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
obinna58:

Flock is the best character in s4
Hanji, yelena, eren are topping the list

My personal opinion though

I can’t believe people are comparing Vinland saga with oat, that’s a shiit comparison, I hardly finished s1 and now keeping updated using YouTube recap

Armin never intrigued me
Floch ke? grin
Your opinion Sha

I prefer Armin's Character to Floch by far...

Gabi too is one of the best written in S4... people hate her but her writing is peak
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
obinna58:

He fought a good fight even though he went too far
went too far? grin

It's more than going too far at this point...

Carrying out global genocide for an obsession with freedom is more than going too far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 5:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Lana1:
This is the first Apple show I'm watching and I'm impressed

You should check out severance and see

Top shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Floch ke? grin
Your opinion Sha

I prefer Armin's Character to Floch by far...

Gabi too is one of the best written in S4... people hate her but her writing is peak
Armin to flock huh. really man! Really?, flocks loyalty was exceptional, someone who believed in his dream and willing to stand by it solidly with no emotional garbage, very realistic, his takeovers, executions were done perfectly with justification, this is a man who never forgot the major reasons for their action, the pain and suffering they went through, he stick strongly to their one true purpose fearlessly not minding fiercely superiors.
Ewin dropped a lot of soldiers for the course eren and floch are pursuing, he’d be leading the pursuit had it been he was alive.

Gabbi was interesting character too, her strong believe led her to frustrations after frustrations, don't you think flock was a true representation of gabbi judging by their strong belief
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Baddestguyp:
went too far? grin

It's more than going too far at this point...

Carrying out global genocide for an obsession with freedom is more than going too far
Not when the wants all of you dead, they’re left with no option.
Remember the hate for them is natural, the paradis are weapons, a true devil, peace is not an option here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Armin to flock huh. really man! Really?, flocks loyalty was exceptional, someone who believed in his dream and willing to stand by it solidly with no emotional garbage, very realistic, his takeovers, executions were done perfectly with justification, this is a man who never forgot the major reasons for their action, the pain and suffering they went through, he stick strongly to their one true purpose fearlessly not minding fiercely superiors.
Ewin dropped a lot of soldiers for the course eren and floch are pursuing, he’d be leading the pursuit had it been he was alive.

Gabbi was interesting character too, her strong believe led her to frustrations after frustrations, don't you think flock was a true representation of gabbi judging by their strong belief
bot don ban my other account just now...

Floch is a fascist.
He has a clouded belief of what Erwin was. He solely saw Erwin as a devil and believes that's the way to win. He knows nothing about Erwin or the way of the scouts.

Floch helped turn his people into Titans, staged a very bloody military coup, purposely harmed innocent civilians in Liberio, he executed all those who questioned his leadership including the volunteers who helped Paradis to fight Marley.
He also executed the Azumabito civilian engineers for not joining his fascist government

The whole point of Floch's Character is that he's acting under a false belief of what he thinks Erwin is. That is why even when he says "Give Your Hearts" it's just a bland motto to him as it comes from someone who neither knows nor understood the meaning

And don't link Erwin to the Yeagerists. r/ErwinSmith would never take that kindly grin
ERWIN WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A YEAGERIST!!!!!
Erwin would never turn his own people into Titans.
Erwin would never stage a bloody coup... in S3, he risked his life to maintain the coup as bloodless

The entire point of the scouts is their unrelentless desire for understanding.
There is reason why the scouts mostly focused on discovering the truth about Titans rather than just killing them blindly.

There is a reason why Erwin chose to focus on a formation that avoids Titans rather than simply killing them.
There is a reason why the scouts under Erwin were the first to capture Titans alive. Why they chose to use Eren to help them while others wanted Eren executed

The original scouts were never a bunch of fascists fighting solely to get power. That's why almost all the last remaining scouts chose to go to Marley to know the truth of the outside world.
Floch didn't go with them. Same as the newer recruits who joined after the basement reveal...they joined out of hate rather than out of a desire to understand

Hange and the rest that were the closest to Erwin understood him...but Floch never did.
Same as Louise that saw Mikasa as a hero/devil based on the worst side of Mikasa that she saw

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Not when the wants all of you dead, they’re left with no option.
Remember the hate for them is natural, the paradis are weapons, a true devil, peace is not an option here.
Peace is always an option...

Eren and Zeke spoilt all possibilities of peace because of their selfish agendas.

Eren and Zeke worked together to convince the Marlian military to use Willy Tybur to convince the world to form a global alliance against Paradis. If you go back to episode 2 and 3 of season 4...you'll see Zeke was the one suggesting it.

Marley valued his opinion because of how dedicated and loyal he had been. Meanwhile Zeke and Eren planned the attack on Liberio during the speech. This further convinced the world about the warning of Tybur that Paradis was the true enemy even over Marley...
Marley normally did not have a lot of friends, that is why immediately they had a perceived weakness, the Middle-Eastern Alliance went to war with Marley

Yes, maybe in the future, the Global Alliance would be formed against Paradis, but it hasn't happened for over 100 years, there's no guarantee it happens anytime soon...

But Zeke and Eren ensured it. And it's for their selfish agende.
They destroyed all chances of peace.

The Hizuru also had a part to play...they were focused on monopolizing Paradis resources instead of helping Paradis obtain more allies.

Even if the world went against Paradis, they still had the option of a partial rumbling to destroy Military bases and ships...that is what people like Armin supported ...a mini-rumbling

But Eren had other plans

The 50 years plan exists too...it's not perfect but no plan is perfect...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
Peace is always an option...
No, they can never have true peace between them that’s why I said they were hated due to their nature, you can never be at peace with someone who has the tendency to screw you up at any moment

itspreshh:

Eren and Zeke spoilt all possibilities of peace because of their selfish agendas.

Eren and Zeke worked together to convince the Marlian military to use Willy Tybur to convince the world to form a global alliance against Paradis. If you go back to episode 2 and 3 of season 4...you'll see Zeke was the one suggesting it.

Marley valued his opinion because of how dedicated and loyal he had been. Meanwhile Zeke and Eren planned the attack on Liberio during the speech. This further convinced the world about the warning of Tybur that Paradis was the true enemy even over Marley...
Marley normally did not have a lot of friends, that is why immediately they had a perceived weakness, the Middle-Eastern Alliance went to war with Marley

They didn’t spoil anything, Marley have always wanted to annihilate eldians by all means, even if it means using eldians to eliminate their kind, Zeke was only speaking to their interest since there’s an option to use to world ally, zeke and eren has different agenda, they were aiming to activate the fountain first with both thinking they’ll take control of it and fulfill their major desires, zeke want all eldians gone in less brutal way, in his term it means “saving them”.

itspreshh:

Yes, maybe in the future, the Global Alliance would be formed against Paradis, but it hasn't happened for over 100 years, there's no guarantee it happens anytime soon...

But Zeke and Eren ensured it. And it's for their selfish agende.
They destroyed all chances of peace.
Hahaha if there’s no guarantee then why they so afraid, that’s why I told you they’re naturally hated bcoz they actually are devils, there will never be peace, what’s the essence of waiting for an impending doom

itspreshh:

The Hizuru also had a part to play...they were focused on monopolizing Paradis resources instead of helping Paradis obtain more allies.

Paradis needs strength not allies, they can’t get allies, they’re all against them, that’s why Hizuru s are focused on what they can get

itspreshh:

Even if the world went against Paradis, they still had the option of a partial rumbling to destroy Military bases and ships...that is what people like Armin supported ...a mini-rumbling

But Eren had other plans

The 50 years plan exists too...it's not perfect but no plan is perfect...
Partial rumbling is zeke fake proposal to attain his selfish goal, they’re doing it to show strength which again will prove that they’re really the soulless devils, this is a mean to put the world on hold while they get updated as titan powers are fading out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Hange and Levi losing an eye

Now...
"She’s his right eye and he’s her left eye”

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

No, they can never have true peace between them that’s why I said they were hated due to their nature, you can never be at peace with someone who has the tendency to screw you up at any moment
I agree that humanity will always fear/hate a higher race. One who can turn into man-eating giants

They didn’t spoil anything, Marley have always wanted to annihilate eldians by all means, even if it means using eldians to eliminate their kind, Zeke was only speaking to their interest since there’s an option to use to world ally, zeke and eren has different agenda, they were aiming to activate the fountain first with both thinking they’ll take control of it and fulfill their major desires, zeke want all eldians gone in less brutal way, in his term it means “saving them”.
They did spoil things. Marley had other enemies...that's why they were stuck in a war for 4 years. And Marley was the one keeping the Titan threat alive by using Titans in war.

It's very possible that a global Alliance might have been formed in the future even without Zeke and Eren's interference but they did destroy every possible hope for peace with their attack on Liberio

If the Hizuru could ally with Paradis for resources (especially the Iceburst stone), and share technology, then it's possible for Paradis to gain another ally too...
In fact they would have, if not for Hizuru's greed to monopolize the resources.

If they had time, Paradis could form get technologically advanced and form a military that doesn't rely on Titans. A mini-rumbling that destroys Marley's military bases could buy further time too

Hahaha if there’s no guarantee then why they so afraid, that’s why I told you they’re naturally hated bcoz they actually are devils, there will never be peace, what’s the essence of waiting for an impending doom
they hate them cos of what they did in the past and that hatred is kept alive by Marley's use of Titans in war.
The notion of "Paradis is the true" is what Marley used to convince others for the Global Alliance...

Paradis could improve their tech and trade with other nations.
It does not guarantee the hate will stop or war will stop...but even in the real world, wars haven't stopped...
At the very least it could ensure the survival of Paradis

Paradis needs strength not allies, they can’t get allies, they’re all against them, that’s why Hizuru s are focused on what they can get
every country needs allies to survive. Through allies you can get strength. Even Marley sought allies by leading the formation of the Global Alliance to wipe out Paradis...
With Allies...Paradis technology can improve till they don't rely on Titans anymore...

In fact they can use the few Titans they had to do hard labour and develop faster...Allies will also help in tech. Hizuru provided Paradis with a flying boat, they helped Paradis build a railway line and build trains

Partial rumbling is zeke fake proposal to attain his selfish goal, they’re doing it to show strength which again will prove that they’re really the soulless devils, this is a mean to put the world on hold while they get updated as titan powers are fading out
the goal of a partial rumbling is to gain time. And it's only necessary if the world attacks...

For example, Armin and Paradis govt supported the partial rumbling to attack only military bases and not civilians...

And like you yourself said...a partial rumbling will show strength...it will show that Paradis is not to be messed with...this will buy them time to improve their technology and enter negotiations

Zeke was just selfish...he made a good fake proposal to Paradis but chose not to do it. His real plan was to "save the world" by making the subjects of Ymir die out peacefully

"Peaceful genocide"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2023
@ obinna58

Partial-Rumbling was not a bad idea...

Even Yelena admitted that a nation that loses its military would suffer...

Zeke and Yelena just wanted a more final solution...

Yelena saw Zeke as the god that would change the world...

The only issue with the 50 years plan would be that they'd have to keep passing the founder and another Titan...children will keep eating parents every 13 years

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
bot don ban my other account just now...

Floch is a fascist.
He has a clouded belief of what Erwin was. He solely saw Erwin as a devil and believes that's the way to win. He knows nothing about Erwin or the way of the scouts.
Flock is less intellectual than ewin...... agreed
I wouldn’t blame a man who fights for what he believes, when it comes to strong difficult decision ewin is the perfect character, compared to ewin flock is more considerate which means ewin is meant to bcome even more villain than eren and flock combined, I guess that’s why he has to die and be chosen over armin nobody by a captain for that matter grin
Ask GOT fans they’ll tell you how broken it is to see a so loved character to become the major villain

itspreshh:

Floch helped turn his people into Titans, staged a very bloody military coup, purposely harmed innocent civilians in Liberio, he executed all those who questioned his leadership including the volunteers who helped Paradis to fight Marley.
He also executed the Azumabito civilian engineers for not joining his fascist government

Flock have to do what comes with power, he didn’t turn anybody, he was part of the plans just like eren, not like he could come and tell the superiors to get off his way.
He gave them options to join his course or die with pride, again that’s just power, he was not ready to tackle rebellions at such early stage just like anybody else wouldn’t want it.

itspreshh:

The whole point of Floch's Character is that he's acting under a false belief of what he thinks Erwin is. That is why even when he says "Give Your Hearts" it's just a bland motto to him as it comes from someone who neither knows nor understood the meaning

And don't link Erwin to the Yeagerists. r/ErwinSmith would never take that kindly grin
ERWIN WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A YEAGERIST!!!!!
Erwin would never turn his own people into Titans.
Erwin would never stage a bloody coup... in S3, he risked his life to maintain the coup as bloodless

The entire point of the scouts is their unrelentless desire for understanding.
There is reason why the scouts mostly focused on discovering the truth about Titans rather than just killing them blindly.

There is a reason why Erwin chose to focus on a formation that avoids Titans rather than simply killing them.
There is a reason why the scouts under Erwin were the first to capture Titans alive. Why they chose to use Eren to help them while others wanted Eren executed

The original scouts were never a bunch of fascists fighting solely to get power. That's why almost all the last remaining scouts chose to go to Marley to know the truth of the outside world.
Floch didn't go with them. Same as the newer recruits who joined after the basement reveal...they joined out of hate rather than out of a desire to understand

Hange and the rest that were the closest to Erwin understood him...but Floch never did.
Same as Louise that saw Mikasa as a hero/devil based on the worst side of Mikasa that she saw
Flock was never acting under a false belief, he was actually the one who really understood the statement “give your heart”.
Ewin staging a less bloody coup sounds funny 😄, you kidding me bro, the heap of soldiers he was standing on really means nothing to you, he literally send soldiers to their death even when there are other options which was affecting him mentally that he wants to die but just not lucky, poor flock even has to bring him to Levi so he’ll get back up and continue his misery but the writer chose to end it all so he can still have his dignity, his character signifies hard choices, he’ll never be a YEAGERIST BECAUSE YEAGERIST WILL BE UNDER HIM, flock and eren would have been doing under the command of Ewin, they’ll annihilate to world together bro 😎

Ewin was still doing discoveries and sending packs of soldiers to death, imagine when he finally finds the truth and it’s all about him and his people dying mehn!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Can I connect with youđŸ„ș

You free... grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
Hange and Levi losing an eye

Now...
"She’s his right eye and he’s her left eye”

The way you people take any random shït on AOT and take it as "planned" is way too fvvking pathetic to watch. This right here is classic AOT bots bullshit.👆 He's her left eye, she's her right.... Abeg!!! Are they always together or in the same battles or they somehow are now telepathically linked?

This delusion dey funny me ehn... 😭😭

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Flock is less intellectual than ewin...... agreed
I wouldn’t blame a man who fights for what he believes, when it comes to strong difficult decision ewin is the perfect character, compared to ewin flock is more considerate which means ewin is meant to bcome even more villain than eren and flock combined, I guess that’s why he has to die and be chosen over armin nobody by a captain for that matter grin
Ask GOT fans they’ll tell you how broken it is to see a so loved character to become the major villain
I disagree. Erwin would never become like Eren or Floch. Erwin was plagued with guilt. He believed the death of his soliders were all on him.

While others saw him as a great leader, he saw himself as a Charlatan who used great speeches to lead people to their deaths for his goal of proving his father right because he also felt guilty for his father's death...

Erwin's greatest dream was to prove his father's theory right but gave it all up even when close to achieving it for the sake of the greater good

Flock have to do what comes with power, he didn’t turn anybody, he was part of the plans just like eren, not like he could come and tell the superiors to get off his way.
He gave them options to join his course or die with pride, again that’s just power, he was not ready to tackle rebellions at such early stage just like anybody else wouldn’t want it.
Floch is power-corrupt. He does anything to seize power and eliminate those that don't agree with him.

He didn't think twice about allowing his people turn into Titans... He didn't think twice when he tried to kill Levi and Hange. Or forcing trainees to beat up their commander

Giving someone a choice to either join your cause or die is not giving them a choice at all. He asked people to submit and live or don't submit and die.
That is how a fascist leader thinks...and it's nothing like Erwin.

Erwin never even forced the scouts to make the suicide charge.

Flock was never acting under a false belief, he was actually the one who really understood the statement “give your heart”.
Ewin staging a less bloody coup sounds funny 😄, you kidding me bro, the heap of soldiers he was standing on really means nothing to you, he literally send soldiers to their death even when there are other options which was affecting him mentally that he wants to die but just not lucky, poor flock even has to bring him to Levi so he’ll get back up and continue his misery but the writer chose to end it all so he can still have his dignity, his character signifies hard choices, he’ll never be a YEAGERIST BECAUSE YEAGERIST WILL BE UNDER HIM, flock and eren would have been doing under the command of Ewin, they’ll annihilate to world together bro 😎

Ewin was still doing discoveries and sending packs of soldiers to death, imagine when he finally finds the truth and it’s all about him and his people dying mehn!!

Erwin had the lowest death toll in the history of the scout commanders despite facing the greatest threats. Scouts under him faced multiple Titan Shifters with unfathomable abilities that are impossible to predict.

Floch never understood who Erwin was...he saw Erwin as a devil and later saw what he believed to be that devil in Eren.

Floch never understood the values of the survey corps...he never understood Erwin the way Levi and Hange did

Erwin can never associate himself with Yeagerists. That's totally against his character. Everything the Yeagerists have done is against everything Erwin has done.

Erwin chose to trust in Pixis rather than stage a bloody coup...even if it meant losing his life.

Floch saw himself as special...as a savior of Eldia along with Eren...
Erwin never saw himself as a savior. He saw himself as a Charlatan and blamed himself for the death of his men

Erwin and Floch are nothing alike

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kaycee7:
My most anticipated series. June 29 can't come soon enough.

This June na entertainment Galore bro..
From SpiderVerse to Flash, Warrior and The Witcher.
Enjoyment plenty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
abduleez1:

The way you people take any random shït on AOT and take it as "planned" is way too fvvking pathetic to watch. This right here is classic AOT bots bullshit.👆 He's her left eye, she's her right.... Abeg!!! Are they always together or in the same battles or they somehow are now telepathically linked?

it seems you cannot understand what fan shipping is.
No one took that as "planned"
Levi and Hange are best comrades. They care for each other so much. They are the last of the old generation of scouts.

And for context...quite a lot is planned lol...common in AOT

Hange's first words to Levi are: "I was watching you at the crucial moment!"

Levi's final words/thoughts to Hange after she sacrificed herself in Chapter 132 (episode 88) is "Keep watching us."

Quite a lot of planning went into AOT...far more than you can imagine
You can go watch the No Regrets OVA and the 33:10min mark in the latest episode to confirm yourself...
Those were the words
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
@ obinna58

Partial-Rumbling was not a bad idea...

Even Yelena admitted that a nation that loses its military would suffer...

Zeke and Yelena just wanted a more final solution...

Yelena saw Zeke as the god that would change the world...

The only issue with the 50 years plan would be that they'd have to keep passing the founder and another Titan...children will keep eating parents every 13 years
For people who can not even get peace at all intending to use destruction as hold to get that same peace later, it’s an impossible bad idea

Yelena knows zeke plan that’s why she’s bluffing so that they can get to their destination, paradis will only lose its military to advancement which is still far in the future, by then the world will come against them, if there’s no world except them, no one will come against them
Once eren destroys the world and stop the titan cycle, unity will be restored and natural hate will seize to exist, either they do it to the world or the world does it to them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
abduleez1:

Fanboys will be fanboys sha. That's why it's funny when you see them complaining about other fanboys like they're not all the same 😂😂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

For people who can not even get peace at all intending to use destruction as hold to get that same peace later, it’s an impossible bad idea

Yelena knows zeke plan that’s why she’s bluffing so that they can get to their destination, paradis will only lose its military to advancement which is still far in the future, by then the world will come against them, if there’s no world except them, no one will come against them
Once eren destroys the world and stop the titan cycle, unity will be restored and natural hate will seize to exist, either they do it to the world or the world does it to them
Eren completing the Rumbling does not guarantee peace.

If Eren completes the Rumbling...what do you think happens next:

1. Titan Curse remains and Ymir Fritz remains trapped in paths
2. Eren kills his friends and lives his remaining years in sadness
3. All the natural resources of the world, plants, animals etc get destroyed.... environmental disaster
4. Paradis has 9 Titans with no enemies
5. Paradis becomes a fascist dictatorship led by the Yeagerists
6. A civil war is brewwing on Paradis cos some people will definitely oppose this new empire...a lot of people are already unsatisfied with all the silencing that the Yeagerists have been doing
7. 9 Titans with no enemies leads to another Great Titan war...that's how the first Great Titan war started when Eldia had no enemies anymore and began fighting themselves until Karl Fritz ended the war with the help of the Tybur family and Marley

Paradis still won't see peace...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
@ obinna58

Another difference between Erwin and Floch

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kaycee7:
Fanboys will be fanboys sha. That's why it's funny when you see them complaining about other fanboys like they're not all the same 😂😂
so it's bad to ship characters?

Besides with the level of planning we've seen in AOT...who's to say it wasn't intentional?

Everyone would agree that there's a crazy amount of attention to detail in AOT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
Eren completing the Rumbling does not guarantee peace.

If Eren completes the Rumbling...what do you think happens next:

1. Titan Curse remains and Ymir Fritz remains trapped in paths
2. Eren kills his friends and lives his remaining years in sadness
3. All the natural resources of the world, plants, animals etc get destroyed.... environmental disaster
4. Paradis has 9 Titans with no enemies
5. Paradis becomes a fascist dictatorship led by the Yeagerists
6. A civil war is brewwing on Paradis cos some people will definitely oppose this new empire...a lot of people are already unsatisfied with all the silencing that the Yeagerists have been doing
7. 9 Titans with no enemies leads to another Great Titan war...that's how the first Great Titan war started when Eldia had no enemies anymore and began fighting themselves until Karl Fritz ended the war with the help of the Tybur family and Marley

Paradis still won't see peace...
Eren is meant to stop the whole titan cycle, he’s meant to free Ymir from misery by give her the ability to see her own situation through words, she’ll have to let herself die to stop the existence of titan, this way all eldians will be free
No more titan
No more natural hates
No more human weapon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
it seems you cannot understand what fan shipping is.
No one took that as "planned"
Levi and Hange are best comrades. They care for each other so much. They are the last of the old generation of scouts.

And for context...quite a lot is planned lol...common in AOT

Hange's first words to Levi are: "I was watching you at the crucial moment!"

Levi's final words/thoughts to Hange after she sacrificed herself in Chapter 132 (episode 88) is "Keep watching us."

Quite a lot of planning went into AOT...far more than you can imagine
You can go watch the No Regrets OVA and the 33:10min mark in the latest episode to confirm yourself...
Those were the words

ALL THESE ONES NA SHALAYE PRO MAX...
And how is that unique or so groundbreaking. Never before seen?

There's nothing novel here in AOT that I haven't seen before. And I mean NOTHING that I haven't seen in previous media or continue to see.

You talk as if it's not the same AOT I watched.

It's like this kid just saw his first Masterpiece and can't think of anything else for the next few years till adulthood. 🙃

Can't be me tho, I can't be so hung up on an animation to the point of OCD obsessiveness. Nah!! 😟😟

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
@ obinna58

Another difference between Erwin and Floch
Ewin was known for his willingness to make sacrifices, infact he gambles, the death of his soldiers means something to him, he said he’ll eliminate every threat, why would you think he’ll join forces to fight against his belief

(1) (2) (3) ... (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.