Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3605192 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kaycee7:
Fanboys will be fanboys sha. That's why it's funny when you see them complaining about other fanboys like they're not all the same 😂😂

The weird thing is he complains the most despite being the one who does the most on here.

As in.... I go just dey look the guy make him dey drop him hypocritical speech every Éke market days dey laugh.

That guy needs to go touch grass. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Doctor's prescription on top anime... I should watch it like three or more times over to get the meaning.

It is not difficult to judge the age of some people here.

As if we are also not watching the show too cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
abduleez1:

ALL THESE ONES NA SHALAYE PRO MAX...
And how is that unique or so groundbreaking. Never before seen?

There's nothing novel here in AOT that I haven't seen before. And I mean NOTHING that I haven't seen in previous media or continue to see.

You talk as if it's not the same AOT I watched.

It's like this kid just saw his first Masterpiece and can't think of anything else for the next few years till adulthood. 🙃

Can't be me tho, I can't be so hung up on an animation to the point of OCD obsessiveness. Nah!! 😟😟
why is it paining you that I posted a photo of Levi and Hange?
Why is my fan shipping paining you?

I posted 2 Characters who meant a lot to each other and you started all these. I like Levi and Hange relationship and I posted how much they meant to each other, but you dey cry about am.

Yes I'm obsessed with AOT...is it your obsession?
I've watched so many masterpieces in my life but it's AOT that stood out for me...

AOT gave me an experience that no other media has given me. AOT made me feel like I've reached the peak of media to the point I couldn't enjoy any other show for over a month after S4P2 finished airing

How exactly does this affect you?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Eren is meant to stop the whole titan cycle, he’s meant to free Ymir from misery by give her the ability to see her own situation through words, she’ll have to let herself die to stop the existence of titan, this way all eldians will be free
No more titan
No more natural hates
No more human weapon
sorry but Eren himself is not free....so how will he free Ymir?

He only fueled her hatred for the world.
That is why even after he spoke to her in the paths, she remained trapped with him in the paths.

She kept even building Titans for Reiner and co. So the Titan Curse can't end with the destroying everyone in the world

There is only 1 way for Ymir to be free...and that is to break the shackles that bound her to King Fritz.
The reason that despite all her powers, she chose to obey King Fritz.
The same reason that she chose to save him instead of saving her daughters...and this choice she made was what caused 2000 years of suffering

The reason has been hinted at already in the anime...but gets confirmed later in the manga. It's been shown in her flashback but was very subtle so it's easy to miss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Calibrator:
Doctor's prescription on top anime... I should watch it like three or more times over to get the meaning.

LMFAO... 😂😂😂

I go just dey look dem. Like, am I fvvking that slow to understand plotlines and themes in an animation TV show??

It's around 3 weeks ago I've come to the conclusion that dude is a kid. Prolly around 19. Cos I don't see an adult with that sort of fixation, continuous pointless ramblings and attention seeking wrapped into one. 😭

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Ewin was known for his willingness to make sacrifices, infact he gambles, the death of his soldiers means something to him, he said he’ll eliminate every threat, why would you think he’ll join forces to fight against his belief
Yes he gambles...but that does not mean throwing away lives ...

He gambled on capturing the female Titan even though he didn't know much about the Titans hiding in the walls or their abilities...
But he did so cos it was necessary...he could not leave spies roaming about free to destroy walls when possible

Same way he gambled to recover Eren after Reiner and Bertholdt captured him in S2...
If he let them capture Eren, he believed humanity in the walls was doomed...

Same way he gambled by risking his life and trusting Pixis to perform a bloodless coup because he knew the current royal family was acting against humanity in the walls

Erwin if he was alive, I believe he would choose negotiation. The existence of the rumbling is a major threat...and it can be used to negotiate deals in favour of Paradis instead of just wiping out the whole world...

Erwin is not a genocidal maniac...instead he'll use the Rumbling as a tool for political negotaitions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
sorry but Eren himself is not free....so how will he free Ymir?

He only fueled her hatred for the world.
That is why even after he spoke to her in the paths, she remained trapped with him in the paths.

She kept even building Titans for Reiner and co. So the Titan Curse can't end with the destroying everyone in the world

There is only 1 way for Ymir to be free...and that is to break the shackles that bound her to King Fritz.
The reason that despite all her powers, she chose to obey King Fritz.
The same reason that she chose to save him instead of saving her daughters...and this choice she made was what caused 2000 years of suffering

The reason has been hinted at already in the anime...but gets confirmed later in the manga. It's been shown in her flashback but was very subtle so it's easy to miss
Then why was eren able to use his power to overturn zeke’s right, eren already saw and designed it, zeke thought he’s in control due to his royal power but eren have seen it already it’s like a train that it’s track was built and it’s meant to follow it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
why is it paining you that I posted a photo of Levi and Hange?
Why is my fan shipping paining you?

I posted 2 Characters who meant a lot to each other and you started all these. I like Levi and Hange relationship and I posted how much they meant to each other, but you dey cry about am.

Yes I'm obsessed with AOT...is it your obsession?
I've watched so many masterpieces in my life but it's AOT that stood out for me...

AOT gave me an experience that no other media has given me. AOT made me feel like I've reached the peak of media to the point I couldn't enjoy any other show for over a month after S4P2 finished airing

How exactly does this affect you?

As e dey pain you anytime they mention CBM and you cry and rant all over the thread. 😂😅

Just highlighting your tomfoolery. That's all. Nothing personal. It ain't deep bruh. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Calibrator:

I don't understand why it's paining you that I watched my favorite show multiple times...

I've also watched my favorite movies multiple times too...

It's fine to watch however you want. So why is it your problem?

AOT is a show with a lot of depth and based on the way the story and plot is structured, it's always been adviced to watch the show more than once cos there are so many things to miss with one viewing.

But no one is forcing you...
So why complain when others are watching their favorite shows more than once?

I'm currently even doing a rewatch of the Fast and Furious movies even though they're nowhere near my favorite. How does all these affect you?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
abduleez1:

As e dey pain you anytime they mention CBM and you cry and rant all over the thread. 😂😅

Just highlighting your tomfoolery. That's all. Nothing personal. It ain't deep bruh. grin grin

grin grin
It doesn't pain me at all...

I like trolling comic book fans...that's all...
Doesn't mean I don't enjoy CBM...
Dark Knight and Infinity War are some of the best movies I've seen and they're CBM

this una tears dey funny grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Then why was eren able to use his power to overturn zeke’s right, eren already saw and designed it, zeke thought he’s in control due to his royal power but eren have seen it already it’s like a train that it’s track was built and it’s meant to follow it.
Eren fed on her rage...her rage against the royal family for what they had put her through

But he never freed her...he asked her to borrow him her strength to carry out that rage on the world...

The more she used the Titan powers for the rumbling...the more she remains shackled in the paths

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
Yes he gambles...but that does not mean throwing away lives ...

He gambled on capturing the female Titan even though he didn't know much about the Titans hiding in the walls or their abilities...
But he did so cos it was necessary...he could not leave spies roaming about free to destroy walls when possible

Same way he gambled to recover Eren after Reiner and Bertholdt captured him in S2...
If he let them capture Eren, he believed humanity in the walls was doomed...

Same way he gambled by risking his life and trusting Pixis to perform a bloodless coup because he knew the current royal family was acting against humanity in the walls

Erwin if he was alive, I believe he would choose negotiation. The existence of the rumbling is a major threat...and it can be used to negotiate deals in favour of Paradis instead of just wiping out the whole world...

Erwin is not a genocidal maniac...instead he'll use the Rumbling as a tool for political negotaitions
Yes he’s more intellectual to make the right sacrifices but what if there’s no right sacrifice to make anymore
Ewin will take the hit, he might not kill the innocent but likely to use erens titan and execute leaders and seek world dominance which in terms will force peace and other, but if there’s no option he’ll take the hit for genocide
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
Eren fed on her rage...her rage against the royal family for what they had put her through

But he never freed her...he asked her to borrow him her strength to carry out that rage on the world...

The more she used the Titan powers for the rumbling...the more she remains shackled in the paths
Who did you think killed eren?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Yes he’s more intellectual to make the right sacrifices but what if there’s no right sacrifice to make anymore
Ewin will take the hit, he might not kill the innocent but likely to use erens titan and execute leaders and seek world dominance which in terms will force peace and other, but if there’s no option he’ll take the hit for genocide
Erwin never sought world dominance.
He never sought power.

I believe that Paradis didn't try all the possible solutions before going for rumbling. The govt were planning on how to use a partial rumbling for negotiations before Eren and Zeke went on their own plan...

They didn't even wait to exhaust other options...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Who did you think killed eren?
have you read the manga?
Cos I know the ending...and I don't wanna drop spoilers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
grin grin
It doesn't pain me at all...

I like trolling comic book fans...that's all...
Doesn't mean I don't enjoy CBM...
Dark Knight and Infinity War are some of the best movies I've seen and they're CBM

this una tears dey funny grin

And for your mind you think this is tears or I'm pained. The delusion is strong on this one. cheesy

If I was pained I'd have replied most of your dumb posts about CBM. But I'm too unbothered to engage a kid. So there's that.. grin grin
Many peeps know I'm also an AOT fan, so it ain't deep.

Was bored, so I reckon it'd be a bit fun toying with the Resident CLOWN. 😉🤭

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
abduleez1:

And for your mind you think this is tears or I'm pained. The delusion is strong on this one. cheesy

If I was pained I'd have replied most of your dumb posts about CBM. But I'm too unbothered to engage a kid. So there's that.. grin grin
Many peeps know I'm also an AOT fan, so it ain't deep.

Was bored, so it'd be a bit fun toying with the Resident CLOWN. 😉🤭
you said it's not paining you yet you always drop insults...
Someone who is not bothered would not always be resorting to insults...

You can see how civil I am compared to you everytime...

I am discussing AOT...instead of adding something tangible or ignoring the convo, you jumped in throwing insults here and there...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:

Eren have seen everything and chose to accept it that way, he literally accepted his death bcoz he was ok with it, a sacrifice for redemption
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna58(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
have you read the manga?
Cos I know the ending...and I don't wanna drop spoilers
grin grin
The spoilers forced some part on me I’m not even sure of
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
you said it's not paining you yet you always drop insults...
Someone who is not bothered would not always be resorting to insults...

You can see how civil I am compared to you everytime...

I am discussing AOT...instead of adding something tangible or ignoring the convo, you jumped in throwing insults here and there...

The same werey wey go drag you into one stupid endless back and forth argument and twist your words or context just to be right and suit his bias?
I know that game bro and I refuse to play by it. grin

I'm sorry if I'm not civil enough to the Clown Prince of Entertainment Section. 🤡

Making Clownish statements almost always doesn't deserve civility in my opinion.
Stupidity deserves Consequences.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

Eren have seen everything and chose to accept it that way, he literally accepted his death bcoz he was ok with it, a sacrifice for redemption
Eren didn't see everything tho.

He only saw glimpses of the future. I believe he saw the part where he manipulated his father and the parts of the Rumbling that he did

He never saw Gabi shooting off his head or many major things that happened.

Even Zeke said so to Eren

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
obinna58:

grin grin
The spoilers forced some part on me I’m not even sure of
it's best to avoid spoilers...

And also the last few chapters were rushed in the manga. For example the Hange death in the manga wasn't good...in the anime they did it well...

Many of the scenes in the latest episodes were better in this anime than the manga. It's the same thing but was fleshed out more in the anime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
abduleez1:

The same werey wey go drag you into one stupid endless back and forth argument and twist your words or context just to be right and suit his bias?
I know that game bro and I refuse to play by it. grin

I'm sorry if I'm not civil enough to the Clown Prince of Entertainment Section. 🤡

Making Clownish statements almost always doesn't deserve civility in my opinion.
Stupidity deserves Consequences.
ok.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Person go see huge numbers on the Followed Topics bar, open the thread to jam anime from top to bottom..
Honestly it's annoying!

There's a dedicated thread for anime, don't you guys think it would be wise to engage more there? I understand that this is a series thread and lots of animes are under series, but this is a humble appeal..

I understand if you guys want to remain here with the topics, this is just an appeal for you guys to consider..

The thread is almost losing its face in my opinion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Half way through gangs of lagos and I'm loving it. The subpar action is understandable.

To me, it's way better than Brotherhood. Maybe because Gangs of Lagos is much focused on the story it's trying to tell while Brotherhood is basically someone saying "Hey! Look here, I can make an action movie too!"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheStrongest:
Person go see huge numbers on the Followed Topics bar, open the thread to jam anime from top to bottom..
Honestly it's annoying!

There's a dedicated thread for anime, don't you guys think it would be wise to engage more there? I understand that this is a series thread and lots of animes are under series, but this is a humble appeal..

I understand if you guys want to remain here with the topics, this is just an appeal for you guys to consider..

The thread is almost losing its face in my opinion.
no one is stopping you from discussing the series you like.
When we discussed SILO here, did you contribute?

Just cos you haven't seen a show doesn't mean those who've seen it can't discuss it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Just saw Silo episode 7

What I don't understand is why Judicial let her roam so free without stopping her since. Even if they didn't want to reveal that they had cameras, they could have gotten her since since they knew she was walking around with a very dangerous relic...
Instead they waited for her to find more and more info...

But where does she wanna hide sef in the SILO. In such a confused space, it's basically just a short matter of time before she's caught

Anyway, glad the show is finally moving forward from the filler episodes...

A lot of people dropped the show because of episodes 3-5...
Finally we can stop having complaints on the Silo subreddit about the pacing and all

If the judiciary had arrested and collected the relic from her immediately then she will know that everyone is been watched. Secondly, the atmosphere in the silo is tensed, people are panicking so they try to be careful
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Prediction for the season of SILO

I think Jules will finally go outside at the season finale.
She will find out that there are other SILOS and that the air is truly polluted.

Most likely she dies

I don't think the air is polluted. I think the mask they put on before going outside is poisoned. Remember the sheriff tried taking out the mask when he couldn't breathe

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itspreshh: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
zoroby:

I don't think the air is polluted. I think the mask they put on before going outside is poisoned. Remember the sheriff tried taking out the mask when he couldn't breathe
nah...I also thought about that at first...

But now I think the air is really polluted...
Certainly among the many that have gone outside, some would have suspected the suit and gone out without it...

I believe the air is definitely polluted

I think the Sheriff took off the mask to really see how things were outside. I believe what he was seeing through the suit glass was fake...that's what he suspected, that's why he took it off...

To see how outside really is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
itspreshh:
no one is stopping you from discussing the series you like.
When we discussed SILO here, did you contribute?

Just cos you haven't seen a show doesn't mean those who've seen it can't discuss it
Okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2023
itspreshh:
nah...I also thought about that at first...

But now I think the air is really polluted...
Certainly among the many that have gone outside, some would have suspected the suit and gone out without it...

I believe the air is definitely polluted

I think the Sheriff took off the mask to really see how things were outside. I believe what he was seeing through the suit glass was fake...that's what he suspected, that's why he took it off...

To see how outside really is

And that is also why they all clean to maybe show people how things really look thinking maybe the camera is faulty and all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.