Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3608682 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (2855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Whew! Through with my exams, finally! Now I can take a breather... hopefully.

Shows I've to catch up on are... let's see...

- TWD...
- American Crime
- Billions
- Quick Draw
- Mr. Robot
- Jericho
- Humans
- Jinx
- The Expanse
- The Blacklist
- Shameless (US)

Maybe, I'd look in on Suits and Supernatural to know the latest, not because I like em, but, because I'd already come too far to simply stop now.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Sense8 Wack? I disagree
But I won't lie when I started watching it I was bored because it was more of LGBT s.ex and less action but trust me it gets better I think I started enjoying it after the 3rd episode. The series is awesome

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
koice:
Whew! Through with my exams, finally! Now I can take a breather... hopefully.

Shows I've to catch up on are... let's see...

- TWD...
- American Crime
- Billions
- Quick Draw
- Mr. Robot
- Jericho
- Humans
- Jinx
- The Expanse
- The Blacklist
- Shameless (US)

Maybe, I'd look in on Suits and Supernatural to know the latest, not because I like em, but, because I'd already come too far to simply stop now.

where do you download Jericho from? been looking for it like forever
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
J0nyb0y:

where do you download Jericho from? been looking for it like forever

Jericho 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Netflix' Fuller House debuts today. It's a sequel to Full House of the early 80s to mid 90s. Like the original, it's a sitcom, thus, running time per episode should be under 30 mins.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
koice:

Jericho 2016
thanks, thought you were talking of the jericho of 2006. thats the one i wanted
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
J0nyb0y:

thanks, thought you were talking of the jericho of 2006. thats the one i wanted

Oh! That one. Not a lot of people know about that show, and it's pretty good too.
Jericho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Discovered an android stream grabber a while back... name is Vget. What it does is basically detect embedded HTML in a streaming URL, then gives you the option to either download or stream. With this app you can download from practically any streaming link.

There's a free version of it on playstore but you're given a trial period of 14 days and on expiration, you'd be locked out, so, best to get a paid (premium) version.

The speed... the speed of the premium version is fantastic, arguably the fastest on Android platform... slightly comparable to IDM on Windows PC.

Works very well with watchseries and projectfreetv.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dreaizy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
dude sense 8 is awesome, its just demanding psychologically
shockwave91:
yo! Please who was watched that NETFLIX SERIES Sense 8? I started watching but couldn't get past the pilot episode. It's weird as sh*t! Dunno if to continue so i thought i should ask. Is it worth my time??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
shockwave91:
yo! Please who was watched that NETFLIX SERIES Sense 8? I started watching but couldn't get past the pilot episode. It's weird as sh*t! Dunno if to continue so i thought i should ask. Is it worth my time??

Sense8 is one the top 5 serials of 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
J0nyb0y:

please tell me whats interesting about it oh

Whats the most original serial you watched last year?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Already hooked on The Expanse. Once in a while, Syfy spurns an absolute thriller. The Expanse is one of such.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
koice:
Already hooked on The Expanse. Once in a while, Syfy spurns an absolute thriller. The Expanse is one of such.

I could not finish the first episode.

Is it really worth it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Elparaiso:

I could not finish the first episode.

Is it really worth it?

Absolutely. The series picked up at the 3rd episode... at least, for moi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
koice:

Absolutely. The series picked up at the 3rd episode... at least, for moi.

I will continue tonight,

but its on you sha.

Thanks man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
mkmyers45:

Whats the most original serial you watched last year?

Sense8 wasn't the most original series of last year. Even though, the multifaceted storytelling is interesting if a trifle convoluted at times, it's comparable to most sci-fi shows in the past, notably:

-Heroes
-Orphan Black
-Misfits
-Alphas
-Lost

The most original series of last year in my opinion is Bloodline.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Elparaiso:

I will continue tonight,

but its on you sha.

Thanks man.

Well, that's good, but I feel like I should warn you about the tricky thing called Taste. You see, It's one helluva subjective modafuka, bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Watching Teachers & Those who cant

Both are surprisingly crisp and freshing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Anyone watching Lucky Man?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
koice:

Sense8 wasn't the most original series of last year. Even though, the multifaceted storytelling is interesting if a trifle convoluted at times, it's comparable to most sci-fi shows in the past, notably:

-Heroes
-Orphan Black
-Misfits
-Alphas
-Lost

The most original series of last year in my opinion is Bloodline.

For originality Sense8 wins it for me. Bloodline close too

Best Docu film/series: Amy then Making a Murderer

Surprisingly Netflix is doing very well in Original Series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Koice

Lets discuss 11.22.63 when you watch it

ok?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
mkmyers45:

For originality Sense8 wins it for me. Bloodline close too

Best Docu film/series: Amy then Making a Murderer

Surprisingly Netflix is doing very well in Original Series

Yup, Netflix is doing quite well of late. Last year was particularly a great one for the streaming giant.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
mkmyers45:
Koice

Lets discuss 11.22.63 when you watch it

ok?

Okeydokey.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
koice:

Yup, Netflix is doing quite well of late. Last year is particularly a great one for the streaming giant.

You didnt watch humans last year when it aired?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
koice:

Well, that's good, but I feel like I should warn you about the tricky thing called Taste. You see, It's one helluva subjective modafuka, bro.

we will see if our modafukas agree, won't we?
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
mkmyers45:

You didnt watch humans last year when it aired?

Nah. Wasn't even aware it existed until of recent. Saw the trailer, looks cool. It's a brit/American collabo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Elparaiso:

we will see if our modafukas agree, won't we?
grin grin

Let's hope so. Just don't blame 'yours truly' later is all. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=koice post=43277068]

Let's hope so. Just don't blame 'yours truly' later is all. grin grin

Good to have you back here mehn... cool
Have you seen utopia??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

Good to have you back here mehn... cool
Have you seen utopia??

Thanks man, good to be back.

Yup, the whole short-lived british experiment. Read somewhere that HBO planned to do an american adaptation last year, but had to scrap the whole project over a budget dispute or something.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donnameks(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Danhumprey:
dvd format? not everyone has a laptop or watch the episodes premiere live.
Nah it's HD, u can copy to ur drive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
bykebyke:
cheesy

now this is d main shi1t grin,if they cud really explain Scofield being alive,and its just as half as good as d first franchise,then fvck every other series currently airing,on break or to b aired....cos d king is back....

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (2855) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f), Deltayankeeboi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.