Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3627916 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
koice:

How?? That's purely taste based, bro. It's because of taste that I kept powering on though I didn't fully comprehend the technicalities.
no matter how you try to convince me that its a good series ( which is true according to rating) but the fact i dont like medical and horror series
will be an obstruction ... so unlike some people i wont say its a wack instead i will just let you know my stance for medical series
you grab?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Singapore1:

no matter how you try to convince me that its a good series ( which is true according to rating) but the fact i dont like medical and horror series
will be an obstruction ... so unlike some people i wont say its a wack instead i will just let you know my stance for medical series
you grab?

Oh! I see where you're coming from now. You judge a genre and by extension, TV shows, based on Sentiments, that's all. That's your personally stigma at play here, bro. Taste or comprehension's got nothing to do with it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
koice:

Oh! I see where you're coming from now. You judge a genre and by extension, TV shows, based on Sentiments, that's all. That's your personally stigma at play here, bro. Taste and comprehension's got nothing to do with it.
nope you have taken my explanation to another level
note that i do recommend grey anatomy for people
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrisseun(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seeing Six flying dragons(korean) n teen wolf 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Singapore1:
nope you have taken my explanation to another level
note that i do recommend grey anatomy for people

Then, you have no point, cuz I don't see it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
koice:

Then, you have no point, cuz I don't see it.
eyah cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Let me go and download Mr Robot again I just pray I'll understand it this time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
koice:
Yeah, she's been an adult all her life, but she's got to start acting like one. The thing is, she's too impulsive, and such trait unchecked can lead to self-sabotage one time too many. For example, she got a good thing going with a great guy last 2 seasons ago, then she screwed it up with the dude's no good sibling. I think it's high time she put the brakes on her slutty habits, else, she might end up hurting herself or her loved ones irreparably in the future.

You could also argue that the no good sibling has traits she might subconciously see and hate in frank but will fall for anyway. I know it sounds cliche but i dont think its uncommon to see people fall/lust after people with the very same traits they detest in their parents

koice:
Lip may be book smart but he's kind of a m0ron in the ways of the world. It's like he doesn't know how the world works or something. I mean, he had this thing going with a talented rich Gal, a fellow student, and benefiting from her immensely - both sexually and financially. At one time, even the girl's dad was starting to warm up to him. A dream come true for someone from a poor background, right? But he screwed that up with an older woman, and now he's got noone (excluding his family).

Seriously i feel sorry for him because he kinda fell for the woman sha o. His relationship with Amanda was too casual for him to have taken it seriously??

koice:
Well, Ian may still get his act together, all he needs is a good mentor. He's very impressionable, you know?

As for Debbie, she can still get her sh*t together by putting the child up for adoption if/when she comes to her senses. I hope for the sake of her unborn child she does (come to her senses).

The dude should just join the fire service and get it together, its becoming boring and annoying

I dont still think she can get her act together because she's so headstrong she will try to raise the baby and then the realities of motherhood will knock her down and then her eye will clear. It might be late then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
if you're not watching billions, go and download it now!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
koice:
Rewatching Spooks. Started from Series 3 though.

It's basically a British version of 24 without Jack Bauer but with more grit.

24 with Jack Bauer is NOT 24.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:25am On Feb 29, 2016
2 Broke Girls.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Limitless.
The opening scene makes me want to watch The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Rizzoli & Isles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Sleepy Hollow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Elementary.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 7:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Koice do u watch lucky man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnoel(m): 9:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Can someone give me d link of where i can download "the haves and the have not"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
"If the universe wants her
to know, she will find a way."
the blacklist
dembe last sentence... atheism at its peak... oh lord have mercy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
sirchris4u:
Koice do u watch lucky man.

Been hearing some good things about that series. I'd would check it out later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamnoel:
Can someone give me d link of where i can download "the haves and the have not"
The Haves & The Have Not
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Bruv..The only thing I will be feeling whenever i watch episode 15 is disappointment and anger towards Mike..You took away from me that shock you got when he took the deal the moment I saw your mention....In saner climes,that would get you a death sentence. grin

But it's all good though..after all,which deal is he going to take?(Yes I saw another spoilergrin angry )

Allow me let you in on a secret - most spoilers are purposely leaked to the fans by the directors & writers to make you think the diametric opposite of what they intend doing with the characters.

Anticipating the Season's finale.....My guts tell me Mike Ross is only trying to lure Anita into a trap.

We shall see soon enough
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Allow me let you in on a secret - most spoilers are purposely leaked to the fans by the directors & writers to make you think the diametric opposite of what they intend doing with the characters.

Anticipating the Season's finale.....My guts tell me Mike Ross is only trying to lure Anita into a trap.

We shall see soon enough
I think so too cos I won't take it if Mike betray Harvey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
absky5:
I think so too cos I won't take it if Mike betray Harvey
It doesn't seem as if mike wants to betray Harvey, more like he wants to take the fall for it but Harvey doesn't want him to
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

It doesn't seem as if mike wants to betray Harvey, more like he wants to take the fall for it but Harvey doesn't want him to

I thought as much. He's going for the second option.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Through with Sense8 S1 , The Leftovers S2, Ray Donovan S3 and You're the Worst S2.

Still on Fargo S2, Homeland S5 , and Bloodline S2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
francawilson:

It's been a while.Where have u been?I remember u from our Fargo thread in 2014.Please what's happening in Fargo 2?Is Lester Freeman still in the show?

So Homeland has a new season.What are they still acting?

Different Cast altogether but the story seems almost the same. It's been entertaining so far. Still on episode 4 though.

As for Homeland, I've just watched as far as S5E3,yet to see where it's heading. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sarah is going to be married in the new Prison Break undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Bad Education.

Jake Whitehall is the man....Haven't laughed this hard since yesterday night. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2016
We don enter March.

March 4..House of Cards. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Fourcade:
Through with Sense8 S1 , The Leftovers S2, Ray Donovan S3 and You're the Worst S2.

Still on Fargo S2, Homeland S5 , and Bloodline S2.

Bloodline presently has only a season, season 2 is still in production.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
Favorite shows returning on March:

-The Americans (March 16)
-Bosch (March 11)
-Daredevil (March 18)
-House Of Cards (March 4)
-Bates Motel (March 7)
-Archer (March 31)

-Banshee (April 1)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.