Stats: 3,181,622 members, 7,914,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3675010 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (2887) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
The originals is among the five best series ever made in the world....
Just finished the last season and it was over delicious to watch....
can't wait for season four....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

Comprehension have never been my problem, I comprehend movies with interwoven plots talk more of breaking bad which by its title have been understood.I just dont like the characterization/characters, the graphics and and setting. What captivates mostly in movies are the characters and breaking had none that did
WTF shocked shocked
What season are you still on and what do you mean by graphics if you mean quality download torrents to get the best quality out there angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovokoo: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
The originals is among the five best series ever made in the world....
Just finished the last season and it was over delicious to watch....
can't wait for season four....
Abeg, which kain talk be this? Ater watching the season 1 which i was OK with. The season was a totally disaster. It's nowhere near the top 10 seasons talk more of top 5. Anyways, one man's food.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ovokoo:

Abeg, which kain talk be this? Ater watching the season 1 which i was OK with. The season was a totally disaster. It's nowhere near the top 10 seasons talk more of top 5. Anyways, one man's food.
Bro the original series is the bomb, maybe you did not understand the plot but if you take your time to watch all the seasons, then you will get to love the series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
snezBaba:

WTF shocked shocked
What season are you still on and what do you mean by graphics if you mean quality download torrents to get the best quality out there angry

S1 episode 5

It is the only serie I have ever watched 5 days cuz it didn't thrill me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urchelixir(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
dannyfillz:

This also makes sense....That was why Nate told Annalise in the prison that he was already dead before the fire

I'm sure they will. Surprise uss cus am suspecting frank
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
urchelixir:

I'm sure they will. Surprise uss cus am suspecting frank
Let's keep our fingers crossed till next year.... We'll find out soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Gilmore Girls Gilmore Girls Gilmore Girls.

Person no go hear word. angry angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Just finished ep 1 of WestWorld & i didn't understand jack of what is happening (I watch movies/series without subtitles so that may have been the issue for now)....abt watching ep2

Also it's been long I watched movies so I was happy to see Ed Harris esp aldough Hopkins is okay sha but Ed Harris (I'm one of his biggest fan)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Elparaiso:

I don't understand this post, please.

What I meant was that we do things that please the devil/world more than we care or bother abt the things of God....we ONLY remember God @ the sick bed or point of death.
We can browse 247, we can watch series without sleeping or blinking the eye but we don't or hardly study the bible, even when we study the word, we drop it under 5mins or sleep off~~~~my summation is that we love the things of the world more that we love God like Paul the Apostle told of a certain Demas

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by whiz10(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who is watching how to get away with murder? undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
So much nudity in the series Westworld, i hope their pay is quite commensurate.

I found this scene hilarious.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urchelixir(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
dannyfillz:

Let's keep our fingers crossed till next year.... We'll find out soon
The suspense is killing me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

S1 episode 5

It is the only serie I have ever watched 5 days cuz it didn't thrill me
Kindly put up with it till Season 2 and give us the testimony...if not,na like this I go dey look you o embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2016
rawdpiper:
"I'm just joking" cheesy
Reddignton the mad man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 1:40am On Nov 26, 2016
landinfo:

What I meant was that we do things that please the devil/world more than we care or bother abt the things of God....we ONLY remember God @ the sick bed or point of death.
We can browse 247, we can watch series without sleeping or blinking the eye but we don't or hardly study the bible, even when we study the word, we drop it under 5mins or sleep off~~~~my summation is that we love the things of the world more that we love God like Paul the Apostle told of a certain Demas

Oh, now I get you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
I might finally get to conclude Hannibal this evening.

Ujsizzle, this thread is rock bottom. I almost couldn't find it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
abeg guys when will the WALKING DEAD. end..
just tired of recycling of the long seasons and episodes..
is it not time to wrap it up before it gets boycotted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
krattoss:
abeg guys when will the WALKING DEAD. end..

just tired of recycling of the long seasons and episodes..

is it not time to wrap it up before it gets boycotted.

Season 7 is its final season. I don't know what some producers gain by "flogging" a series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Freciprocal:

Season 7 is its final season. I don't know what some producers gain by "flogging" a series
I Don't think so...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Y r pipu saying stiles ain't cuming bak

He will definitely
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlgaLeez: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Who ever watched a new movie that you can say about him "Collateral Beauty" , I very much want to see http://putlockers.watch/ .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
snezBaba:

I Don't think so...

Seen grin

I mixed it up with vampire dairies!

TWD was billed to be in its last season... I nor know when dem use backyard renew am cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Atlanta.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Elparaiso:
Haaaba, make these Flash people get sense small Na.

Savita was so fast that he could appear at different places at the same time.
He was also so slow that Frost could envelope him with ice.
Then he was fast enough to run away without killing Frost, Vibe and Flash.

As for Frost, Julian and Flash's encounter, the police that magically appeared didn't hear her mention Barry and Cisco's name o.
Even Cisco no fit warn Barry say police dey come?

Now Cisco's shouting Caitlin's name in the street? Wonderful!

Anty Frost that gave Barry kiss of death in the night couldn't kill in the morning?

Oloshi Greg Berlanti, them tell you say na pikin dey watch your show ni?
Hahahaha! I swear, some guys no get chill.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
IMABEN:

I mean Smallville oooo
Try ToxicWap or cooltvseries.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovokoo: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lucifer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
just started watching power..
this series is fvcking crazy.. im on season 2 episode 6..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
ak33n:
just started watching power..
this series is fvcking crazy.. im on season 2 episode 6..

Do quick reach season 3 smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Freciprocal:

Do quick reach season 3 smiley
lol.. okayy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Rewatching Chuck.
Aww...I've missed this show.

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (2887) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)