Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3629372 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (2868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreydoe(m): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2016
tabtabtab:
with 500 naira u willl get the whole package @ ur nearest movie shop
They mix all the seasons Nd episode up on cd mehn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2016
Dreydoe:
They mix all the seasons Nd episode up on cd mehn
bro sub to either airtel or mtn night plan and download u'r favorite series... never buy those crap discs..

I wonder what Nigeria copyright association is doing?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maybrowne(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2016
steppin:
Vampire diaries has lost its touch. They keep wasting time with the siren tale. They should kill the sirens already!
Watching Smallville for the umpteenth time.
I love the Luthors, especially Lex.
"When you're rich, you're not crazy...you're eccentric" - Lionel Luthor.
"Nice try, Dad. But I'm not suiting up in the eleventh hour. Clean up your own mess."- Lex Luthor.

I am not sure I can get a series that stands toe to toe with smallville.

After completely watching it years ago, I still recently went ahead to download all the episodes from season 1- season 10 just to relive the moments.

Coming from the smallville angle, I am totally disgusted by this supergirl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IMABEN(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2016
maybrowne:

I am not sure I can get a series that stands toe to toe with smallville.

After completely watching it years ago, I still recently went ahead to download all the episodes from season 1- season 10 just to relive the moments.

Coming from the smallville angle, I am totally disgusted by this supergirl

Pls where can I get the downloads... The websites please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
IMABEN:

Pls where can I get the downloads... The websites please
o2tvseries dot com OR tvserieswap dot com
Delete the spaces.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
krattoss:
bro sub to either airtel or mtn night plan and download u'r favorite series... never buy those crap discs..

I wonder what Nigeria copyright association is doing?

So nobody don tell u say, these downloading sef dey illegal
I wonder what the American copyright association is doing

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
landinfo:

So nobody don tell u say, these downloading sef dey illegal
I wonder what the American copyright association is doing
lol... copyright my a$s..

as if they are not getting returns through google adsense..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by edi287: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
snezBaba:

Sorry but where do you download Young justice
Kiss cartoon should have it...or download terrarium or showbox on apk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
krattoss:
lol... copyright my a$s..

as if they are not getting returns through google adsense..
Dumbest post so far on this thread.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Really cannot wait for this. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tobiboss(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lucifer season 2 episode 9, I hope nothing bad happens to Chloe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Watching House-of-Cards. I swear francis underwood is a mad man. He do his dirty work himself and doesn't think twice before doing it. Look at how he kill that reporter and roose
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
just started watching orphan black. Nice series judging from the first two episodes. My only problem is, its a british show, and i have mostly be dissappionted with some british movies i have seen. I just hope this will not also be like that.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Dumbest post so far on this thread.
shut DA fvk up. Dickhead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
DEIFIED:
just started watching orphan black. Nice series judging from the first two episodes. My only problem is, its a british show, and i have mostly be dissappionted with some british movies i have seen. I just hope this will not also be like that.
its not a british show. heres a little spoiler, sarah manning is the one with british accent among all the clones. beth childs speaks american english, helena speaks with russian accent, cossima speaks american english. the only other person with british accent is felix. the show is way interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Freciprocal:

No TV series or show is better than Breaking Bad.... Game of thrones comes close but not better.

Try using torrents to get the sopranos

Www.eztv.com is a good start
thats a subjective notion. i might aswell say the blacklist, agents of shielld, arrow, prison break, 24 are the best tv series ever. then again someone would contest it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
olatunji390:
Watching House-of-Cards. I swear francis underwood is a mad man. He do his dirty work himself and doesn't think twice before doing it. Look at how he kill that reporter and roose
When he has an ambition..Nothing stops him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
guys how god is Preacher... about to start watching it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 3:36am On Nov 23, 2016
J0nyb0y:
guys how god is Preacher... about to start watching it

preacher dey alright ...... any AMC series always dope, check out *breaking bad, into the badlands, the walking dead and the likes of AMC work.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 4:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Odkboy23:
i love the pairing patterson and the psychologist, but i feel like the producers is going to the make the psychologist SANDSTORM sleeping mole, that would be some drama, love the friendship between Edgar Reade and Zappata

Jane is the better choice for Kurt, the pregnant Bae is just a baby mama nothing else.
just like i predicted. #Blindspot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2016
uxdesigner:

thats a subjective notion. i might aswell say the blacklist, agents of shielld, arrow, prison break, 24 are the best tv series ever. then again someone would contest it.

Bro... I dont just give assertions based on my personal opinions. About a million pple rated it 9.5 over 10. It took me a while before I agreed to watch it, and when I did, I finished all the seasons under a week. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Concerning Blacklist... 115,000 rated it 8.2 over 10... Good show, but not great. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2741602/?ref_=nv_sr_1)

All great shows are above 9 according to imdb.com (I stand to be corrected though) cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2016
edi287:

Kiss cartoon should have it...or download terrarium or showbox on apk
I DAB for you wink... Terrarium is LIT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Freciprocal:

Bro... I dont just give assertions based on my personal opinions. About a million pple rated it 9.5 over 10. It took me a while before I agreed to watch it, and when I did, I finished all the seasons under a week. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Concerning Blacklist... 115,000 rated it 8.2 over 10... Good show, but not great. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2741602/?ref_=nv_sr_1)

All great shows are above 9 according to imdb.com (I stand to be corrected though) cool
i really wont go with ratings to determine how good a tv show is. agents of shiels is 7.5 and not up to 9 but its one hell of a great show for me, 24 is 8.2 on imdb a hit tv series back to back, graceland an fbi themed series has a ratings of 7.7 yet its still one hot series i wished never ended whr it did. ratings is about perspective, the perspective of a few millions may not really represent that of tens of millions. the total viewers for a show may exceed the amount of viewers accounted for in ratings. some gud shows have low ratings but got lots of viewers esp those that download them or use file sharing programs. Now does the low ratings make the show not so good despite the large amount of viewers it garners?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2016
uxdesigner:

i really wont go with ratings to determine how good a tv show is. agents of shiels is 7.5 and not up to 9 but its one hell of a great show for me, 24 is 8.2 on imdb a hit tv series back to back, graceland an fbi themed series has a ratings of 7.7 yet its still one hot series i wished never ended whr it did. ratings is about perspective, the perspective of a few millions may not really represent that of tens of millions. the total viewers for a show may exceed the amount of viewers accounted for in ratings. some gud shows have low ratings but got lots of viewers esp those that download them or use file sharing programs. Now does the low ratings make the show not so good despite the large amount of viewers it garners?

You still dont get the message... The distinction is between GOOD and GREAT!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Teen Wolf - Season 6... Very intriguing
Last Man Standing
Bored To Death
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2016
In Kanye's voice "Imma let y'all finish arguing but Game of Thrones is the best tv series of all time, OF ALL TIME.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
mrletsgo:
In Kanye's voice "Imma let y'all finish arguing but Game of Thrones is the best tv series of all time, OF ALL TIME.
i guess u haven't watched.. POWER.

SEX scenes plenty.. plus crime and a thriller.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

u don't know God for saying that
You're very funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
mrletsgo:
I don't think so....most popular? Yes,but surely not the best
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IMABEN(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

o2tvseries dot com OR tvserieswap dot com

Delete the spaces.

I mean Smallville oooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
krattoss:
i guess u haven't watched.. POWER.

SEX scenes plenty.. plus crime and a thriller.
So Power is beta than GoT nw abi? %-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (2868) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: joseph1832(m), Achilles100, Mfunkynation(m), Olajiiree(f) and 1 guest(s)