Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3677612 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (2887) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
landinfo:
I don try this type of subtitle, no show.....

@bykebyke, did u buy the SUBLOADER on playstore cos it seems after the first time I used the SUBLOADER I downloaded, I can't use it~~~it keeps telling me to UPGRADE (cost 210naira & if I am to download the money SUBLOADER, how I go pay
I don't use subloader.. I download the subtitle file directly from addic7ed.com.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ritababe(f): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
landinfo:

all my@bykebyke, did u buy the SUBLOADER on playstore cos it seems after the first time I used the SUBLOADER I downloaded, I can't use it~~~it keeps telling me to UPGRADE (cost 210naira & if I am to download the money SUBLOADER, how I go pay

that's what am using oh, I download all my subtitle there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
The Grand Tour

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Empire undecided
Starting to look like advance nollywood with singing in.
Am done with dis sh!t.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
The Grand Tour.
One of the reasons I decided to keep my Amazon Prime subscription. Jeremy Clarkson might be an annoying bellend, but he's one entertaining bellend. And after we've experienced the loudspeaker that was Chris Evans* in the Top Gear, it's nice to see these 3 car loving guys back together again.

*not the American actor, he's a British radio presenter...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Boring:
Empire undecided
Starting to look like advance nollywood with singing in.
Am done with dis sh!t.
Mwuahaha! I don die. Haven't watched this in a long while, since the Gatz & Jamal showdown, when he dropped his name...I think...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by calliope(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Greys anatomy- I think i'm the only one who loved the episode before this and the finale... The previous was so good, so touching and All about surgery and the OR, it was really exiting! with the covers from previous season, with the case of the little girl, everyone fighting for Webber (specially Maggie, and that's huge), Bayley with all the struggle, mer and alex being so important for each other... This season has felt a lot like the first seasons. I am so thrilled . "shonda" Stop wanting everything to be" ok"and quick.. Real life isn't all okay undecided the storylines are actually being smart now and making sense like we haven't seen in a while... But 2month break ?! ?! Haba! "shonda" fear God oo . she wants depression to finish fans abi sad

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamkingzlee(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jadonjack:

Can't say much abt the rest but yu ll never gt tired watching POWER
Tell them!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Boring:
Empire undecided Starting to look like advance nollywood with singing in. Am done with dis sh!t.
Lol yesterday's episode was dōpe tho even last week episode was also cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
bykebyke:

I don't use subloader.. I download the subtitle file directly from addic7ed.com.
Ok......

ritababe:

that's what am using oh, I download all my subtitle there

When I 1st downloaded subloader, I used it to subtitle a few series I had already downloaded thru UcWeb....but after a while I then decided to try the same logic (thru subloader no way) & then I tried thru MXplayer still no way but I would try the Mxplayer one more time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Empire it is. What's not to like in it?
Acting - check
Music - check
Plot - check
Custome - check

I say bring on the next episode!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
cao:

Mwuahaha! I don die. Haven't watched this in a long while, since the Gatz & Jamal showdown, when he dropped his name...I think...

You didn't miss much. Same repetition.
Lion this Lion that undecided Waste of mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
cao:
The Grand Tour.
One of the reasons I decided to keep my Amazon Prime subscription. Jeremy Clarkson might be an annoying bellend, but he's one entertaining bellend. And after we've experienced the loudspeaker that was Chris Evans* in the Top Gear, it's nice to see these 3 car loving guys back together again.

*not the American actor, he's a British radio presenter...

So you are also a fan yeah?

Good thing he had to leave the show in July... I dont see Matt succeeding either.

The Trio was the best thing that ever happened to Motoring shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Wes is a true hero...

Alfred234:

I think Nate is the one in the fire...

As for Wes talking to the police about Annalise I think it's a plan between him and Annalise. Let's just wait and see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2016
omowumeee:
Bernard is a host! I knew it! this Dr Robert eheen...Am not understanding oo

I never saw it coming... Shiiii!!! shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2016
StrafordSTONES:
finished power season 2 today, and I don't wanna rush into season 3...Does anyone know any serie that I would enjoy more than prison break and 24?

Breaking Bad... Baddest series ever!!! cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2016
landinfo:

Aldough I downloaded The Sopranos (from Fztvseries.mobi) for the past 2-3yrs, I still never watch am sha

THANKS!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 2:19am On Nov 19, 2016
If my suspicion of Peter's wife is correct, then I must say big ups to the producers for finding a so-called innocent looking face.....so innocent that I'm sure we may all be in shock shld it be dicovered she is the man of tha house & not Peter who may be living in bondage
Downloaded D.Survivor 6 & 7 but will watch later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlamideGirl(f): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2016
HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER SEASON 3 just watched d winter finale my best series so far with d unveiling of d under the sheet man. can't wait for 2months to vonyinf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2016
HTGAWM so Wes is gone...... It's so sad

I need some Annalise's vodka right now

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Pls who killed him, hw did e die. I'm yet to watch d episode. I tot e was at d precint
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2016
The question now is who killed Wes? I know it's not Frank because Annalise would just kill him by herself so i'll say Bonnie but that would be too obvious tho... Maybe it's Nate because he didn't seem to be shocked after seeing Wes's body and he was the only one that knew that Wes was talking to the police.

Jan 19 should come already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alfred234:

Lol yesterday's episode was dōpe tho even last week episode was also cool
Bros Tell Am O,this Week's Episode Was Banging! I Just Cant Stop Myself From Watching It.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Am I the only one watching no tomorrow and frequency ni
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Spidermon: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
landinfo:

@bykebyke, did u buy the SUBLOADER on playstore cos it seems after the first time I used the SUBLOADER I downloaded, I can't use it~~~it keeps telling me to UPGRADE (cost 210naira & if I am to download the money SUBLOADER, how I go pay

?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alfred234:
The question now is who killed Wes? I know it's not Frank because Annalise would just kill him by herself so i'll say Bonnie but that would be too obvious tho... Maybe it's Nate because he didn't seem to be shocked after seeing Wes's body and he was the only one that knew that Wes was talking to the police.

Jan 19 should come already.

I think Nate killed Wes... Maybe he thought Wes agreed to take the immunity. Nate was only trying to save Annalise from being exposed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KOLZY(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
cao:
Rosewood.

i see you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (2887) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: xezoid(m), philbubs(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.