Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3605562 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
JigsawKillah:
how did y'all managed to displace bykebyke and his fighting mate?
Displace ke?.. grin

Na property? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Dreydoe:
please which site can i download this Dead Note abeg?
Try "soul-anime" or "chia-anime".

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Please I need lists of girlish and colorful series like Jane the virgin, mistresses, devious maids etc
pretty little liars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2016
ATLANTA
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2016
Westworld shocked

Almost everybody is a host..WTF

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2016
tunnex190:
These series worth the time?

The Exorcist
Ash and Evil Dead
Power
Lethal Weapon
Chance.

Can't say much abt the rest but yu ll never gt tired watching POWER
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Just finished watching The Fall season 3.

Splendid finish.smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please tell me I am not the only one who noticed the innuendoes in this funny scene. LUCIFER SEASON 2 EPISODE 8.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lucremoy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Elparaiso:
Please tell me I am not the only one who noticed the innuendoes in this funny scene. LUCIFER SEASON 2 EPISODE 8.
I noticed them too my guy
Hilarious..
So the detective is finally falling for Lucy
Let's see how it goes..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lucremoy:

I noticed them too my guy
Hilarious..
So the detective is finally falling for Lucy
Let's see how it goes..

I just dey laugh since.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Empire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
calliope:

Like seriously? undecided

I bet after this she'd have to learn the hard way.. People are "crappy" and Annalise was dumb enough not to see wes for who he truly was.. Blinded by compassion and love. Now she might have to draw blood to survive this.

Yes what did she do for him apart from ruin his life and lie to him all the time?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Has anybody watched "Strange Empire" How good is it aldough I have downloaded 3 episodes thus far....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
one punch man

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Seems Daenerys loses a Dragon. undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
I don't trusss Keifer~~~esp that fone call he received hrs b4 the bombing where he made mention of Designated Survivor.
I don't truss his COS even if it appears he wants to be sure there is no prob that would affect the presido.

I truss Peter....I want the series to prove me wrong on that & I just see Congress woman as a greedy innocent biiitch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Atlanta
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
landinfo:
I don't trusss Keifer~~~esp that fone call he received hrs b4 the bombing where he made mention of Designated Survivor.
I don't truss his COS even if it appears he wants to be sure there is no prob that would affect the presido.

I truss Peter....I want the series to prove me wrong on that & I just see Congress woman as a greedy innocent biiitch
You trust peter??

Didn't you see how the fbi investigation is going?
Didn't you see that Operations room in the white house? That suspicious nd guilty face of mac leish in the operations room when he was invited to watch the Navy attack the hospital where Al sakkar hid

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lordseyad:
You trust peter??

Didn't you see that Operations room in the white house? That suspicious nd guilty face of mac leish in the operations room when he was invited to watch the Navy attack the hospital where Al sakkar hid

Exactly, all I see from Peter is a guilty person . I can't wait for him to be proven guilty. I sense some sort of conspiracy theory lurking
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kurupt01:
z

Exactly, all I see from Peter is a guilty person . I can't wait for him to be proven guilty. I sense some sort of conspiracy theory lurking
And it's gonna get messier now that he wants the vice presidency..

Episode 7 is out!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lordseyad:
You trust peter??

Yes but u shld also know that in some series those u think are guity turn out to be innocent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
landinfo:

Nah wah ooh, you must have trust issues , you dont think peter have something to do with the bombing even though he survived the bombing... Well the real area that interest me most have to do with the investigation that maggie Q Is running... Little by little we will know who the bad guys really are.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
DEIFIED:

Nah wah ooh, you must have trust issues , you dont think peter have something to do with the bombing even though he survived the bombing... Well the real area that interest me most have to do with the investigation that maggie Q Is running... Little by little we will know who the bad guys really are.

@seyad

My first villian in this series is not even Peter but his wife.....for me, the wife is the biggest suspect aka devil

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Designated survivor..

This fbi man will start dancing to their tunes now cos of his abducted son....I suspect Peter's wife which will later involves the wife's family...I don't trust the chie f of staff too....and I anticipate a big fight between the president and the first lady....lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drakura: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pls guys where can I download series that are subtitled especially Designated Survivor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
landinfo:

@seyad

My first villian in this series is not even Peter but his wife.....for me, the wife is the biggest suspect aka devil
hmmmm......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
drakura:
Pls guys where can I download series that are subtitled especially Designated Survivor
U can also download and add the subtitles urself na... u using android?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ritababe(f): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
drakura:

download the movie and open with mxplayer when watching click subtitle and click online, download and off ur data. (subtitle not up to 60kb)
enjoy watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don try this type of subtitle, no show.....

ritababe:

download the movie and open with mxplayer when watching click subtitle and click online, download and off ur data. (subtitle not up to 60kb)
enjoy watching.

@bykebyke, did u buy the SUBLOADER on playstore cos it seems after the first time I used the SUBLOADER I downloaded, I can't use it~~~it keeps telling me to UPGRADE (cost 210naira & if I am to download the money SUBLOADER, how I go pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.