Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" (32326 Views)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by dopedealer(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
ibuildstuff:

So does that give u the right to kill any one?
Because they insulted Mohamed.

Again, judge the people not the religion .
We have alot of other good muslim countries you can use as examples on what the true definition of Islam is , don't Limit your analysis and sample collection to only Nigeria .
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Shimran:

Clearly there is no compulsion in religion (not by me nor my Malam, but Qur'an, Q2, V256) forcing to follows a certain is nowhere to be found in Islam. (That is why we urge people to go back the original source)

For hisbah and co, it is body in Muslim Majority Areas ( democracy) to do anything I favour of Muslim there
Pretty sure they can't work in the south even though there is little % of Muslim

Are we supposed to be practicing Our Constitution as a country, or the Constitution of Islam?

Assuming I go to where hisbah is operating, can my actions be judged by the jurisdiction of hisbah? Why...
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
dopedealer:

We have alot of other good muslim countries you can use as examples on what the true definition of Islam is , don't Limit your analysis and sample collection to only Nigeria .

Mokammed the founder of islam started Jihad.

Any Muslim that is not a jihadist is a fake Muslim, period.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by efficiencie(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You trumptards dont reason

Biden own intelligence agencies misled him
Saying that the Afghan army can hold out for a couple of months (Which I bet they did deliberately to spite em)
If they did hold
This mess wont be on the table

When you invest billions training an "army"
You expect them to hold the ground
Their refusal to hold the ground is what has led to this desperate frenzy to pack out

As dumb as they come...dumbocrats! Biden appointed his own secretary of defense and his critical race theorist general Milley all pander to Biden's much loved idiotic ideology. How did his very own family give him misleading Intel and they haven't been fired by now? Oh I forgot fools love to have fools around them...and they have a lot of fools cheering them on. A whole secretary of defense in control of the greatest intelligence assets in the world does not know the true capacity of a third world country's army? And oh to add some seasoning to your sheer display of mumuciousness, Biden reported that it was highly unlikely that the Taliban could take over the country at all. According to Biden, your personal LORD and savior, the Afghans had a 300,000 strong army with enough air-power to vanquish a 75,000 Taliban army. Yet intelligence reaching Biden indicated that the country could be overrun in months, as you have admitted. Now tell me how Biden's report aligns with the intelligence he received. If Biden had worked with the faulty intelligence he got from secretary Austin and Gen. Milley he would have still retained troops on ground to enable the evacuation of US citizens...but alas due to idiocracy practiced by dumbocrats like you and Biden it was fine to pull out the army first, allow the Taliban overrun the country and take control of US assets, risk the lives of tens of thousands of Afghan allies, send the military back in a last minute attempt to airlift civilians and go on a holiday at camp David...chai saying Biden is dumb is an insult on all the dumb people out there...a new English word should be set aside to explain the manic idiocy displayed by Biden and his praise singers like you!

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by AnanseK(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:
American soldiers can't be risking their lives to keep Afghanistan a circular state.
The way Taliban overtook kabul shows that Afghan Forces are covertly In support of Talibans, it was so easy.
Let them keep killing women and raping underage girls that have not even started seeing their menstruation in the name of Islam.
Can anything good ever come out of Islam?
MumuHamed (Chaos be upon his name) wherever you are (you are in hell fire anyway) may Demons continue to punish you for bringing this Ebola of a religion to mankind.

What do you mean by “Circular State”?
The only circular state in the world is Biafra. It is not even the circle, but the DOT in the circle.

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
AK481:

Now here lies the lie.
Since 2014 the US haven't lost any combatant in any significant portion,I am not certain they have.

Those present in Afghanistan were military engineers for jets and aircraft, drone engineers ,and trainers .

These are not combative role ,Afghans faced the taliban on the ground.

That pull out was a messy,who were they expecting to fly the drone and fix the humvees,control the sky?
Who exactly, the Afghans?

The U.S no wan do again.

Afghan Forces are grossly compromised.

That's why Taliban found it very easy to retake Kabul in less than 2 weeks.

Even Boko Haram can't take my state in less than two weeks, not to talk of a whole country.

You are telling me if Afghanistan engaged in a war with a third world neighboring country, they would fall in less than two weeks?

Make una dey use una head oo
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
AnanseK:

Are you illiterate? What do you mean by “Circular State”?

You should have asked me to explain what it means to you, since you don't know the meaning.

But I'm not surprised.
Dumb people have a way of asking questions, and that's by claiming as if they know what it is, but just want the person to explain to them.

Let me pity you grin

A secular state is an idea pertaining to secularity, whereby a state is or purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I take your question.

to where?
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ehissi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

I'm not saying that Taliban wouldn't have won even if Afghan Forces repelled them.

But it was too swift.

If U.S leaves South-Korea today, you and I knows that it would take Kim Jun Un over 1 year to conquer Seoul. That's if he would even conquer it.

It will take Kim 2minutes..........
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ibuildstuff(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
dopedealer:

I'm asking you personally, what would be ur reaction if someone insulted Mohamed right in front of you.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ibuildstuff(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
efficiencie:

As dumb as they come...dumbocrats! Biden appointed his own secretary of defense and his critical race theorist general Milley all pander to Biden's much loved idiotic ideology. How did his very own family give him misleading Intel and they haven't been fired by now? Oh I forgot fools love to have fools around them...and they have a lot of fools cheering them on. A whole secretary of defense in control of the greatest intelligence assets in the world does not know the true capacity of a third world country's army? And oh to add some seasoning to your sheer display of mumuciousness, Biden reported that it was highly unlikely that the Taliban could take over the country at all. According to Biden, your personal LORD and savior, the Afghans had a 300,000 strong army with enough air-power to vanquish a 75,000 Taliban army. Yet intelligence reaching Biden indicated that the country could be overrun in months, as you have admitted. Now tell me how Biden's report aligns with the intelligence he received. If Biden had worked with the faulty intelligence he got from secretary Austin and Gen. Milley he would have still retained troops on ground to enable the evacuation of US citizens...but alas due to idiocracy practiced by dumbocrats like you and Biden it was fine to pull out the army first, allow the Taliban overrun the country and take control of US assets, risk the lives of tens of thousands of Afghan allies, send the military back in a last minute attempt to airlift civilians and go on a holiday at camp David...chai saying Biden is dumb is an insult on all the dumb people out there...a new English word should be set aside to explain the manic idiocy displayed by Biden and his praise singers like you!
Why are u so pain.
Why not organize your army and go fight for Afghanistan since you love them so much.

Besides when trump signed the evacuation deal with Taliban and remove almost all US soldiers leaving only 2500 we didn't see u crying.
I understand that u are hurt with Trump defeat but you have to move on.
Sorry
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by dopedealer(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
ibuildstuff:

I'm asking you personally, what would be ur reaction if someone insulted Mohamed right in front of you.

I am not a religious fanatic or an extremist. Just the way I spoke to you is how I would correct the person. Besides , which sane person goes about insulting other religions prophets , with no regards?
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ibuildstuff(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
dopedealer:

I am not a religious fanatic or an extremist. Just the way I spoke to you is how I would correct the person. Besides , which sane person goes about insulting other religions prophets , with no regards?
It's just a question, I would want to know ur reaction, say an insane person insulted ur religion with no regards.

But u have it already so no problem.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by RodgersAkpafu: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
efficiencie:

You are just blabbing
Biden is not Trump who authorised the release of thousands of dangerous men as taliban fighters
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by joyandfaith: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:
The U.S went there because of Bin Laden, they've successfully killed him, what else do you want from them? They should keep fighting a war which the Afghans are not willing to fight for themselves? They lost hundreds of thousands of soldiers, trillions of dollars, let the U.K do same if they think it is that easy.

Anglo-afghan war I,Ii,Iii. World war altered political equation in afghanistan and soviets took over the country.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by RodgersAkpafu: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Why are u so pain.
Why not organize your army and go fight for Afghanistan since you love them so much.

Besides when trump signed the evacuation deal with Taliban and remove almost all US soldiers leaving only 2500 we didn't see u crying.
I understand that u are hurt with Trump defeat but you have to move on.
Sorry
Dont mind him
Drawing down to 2500 was another stupid move that he made
Massive troop surge in Afghanistan would have signalled the US is not committing to the deal
And another war would have broken out

The Truth is that the Pentagon thought Biden will not follow through on the move
Joe Biden did his best
This was always gonna end like this

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Tess24: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
inoki247:
shebi dem gt Military dey should send British troops there and Goan use dem du Sacrifice...

You just got my words.. British troops are they handicap to help
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ibuildstuff(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Dont mind him
Drawing down to 2500 was another stupid move that he made
Massive troop surge in Afghanistan would have signalled the US is not committing to the deal
And another war would have broken out

The Truth is that the Pentagon thought Biden will not follow through on the move
Joe Biden did his best
This was always gonna end like this
Biden that's looking for money to increase minimum wage, dude won't spend a dime moving troops back to Afghanistan.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ibuildstuff(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You are just blabbing
Biden is not Trump who authorised the release of thousands of dangerous men as taliban fighters
That one even shock me sef, releasing five thousand Taliban fighters, what was he thinking?
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
ehissi:

It will take Kim 2minutes..........

It's like you are thinking about Nukes.

I didn't say destroy.

I said "Take".
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by IMAliyu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
humilitypays:
go and research what Chinese government are doing to their Muslims.
Would you say that what the Chinese government are doing is right, or humane?
And would it be alright (or even possible) to subject the 1.6b population of Muslims to it?
Keep in mind the CCP are not big fans of religion in general.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by authority2006(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:
American soldiers can't be risking their lives to keep Afghanistan a circular state.

The way Taliban overtook kabul shows that Afghan Forces are covertly In support of Talibans, it was so easy.

Let them keep killing women and raping underage girls that have not even started seeing their menstruation in the name of Islam.

Can anything good ever come out of Islam?

MumuHamed (Chaos be upon his name) wherever you are (you are in hell fire anyway) may Demons continue to punish you for bringing this Ebola of a religion to mankind.

Your moniker alone shows you don't even have a life.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by humilitypays(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
IMAliyu:

Would you say that what the Chinese government are doing is right, or humane?
And would it be alright (or even possible) to subject the 1.6b population of Muslims to it?
Keep in mind the CCP are not big fans of religion in general.
Muslims have swore to make the world uninhabitable for others, if Chinese method will stop Muslims from being bloody thirsty and violent, then I am for it.

Why are Muslims so violent

Do you young Muslims ponder about this Why always Islam

Islam is not a religion, it's a dangerous cult just like Kkk, Vikings, etc, the earlier most of you young ignorant Muslims realize this, the better for you all

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ehissi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

It's like you are thinking about Nukes.

I didn't say destroy.

I said "Take".

What they can't take, they destroy and then they take.......
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by AnanseK(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

You should have asked me to explain what it means to you, since you don't know the meaning.

But I'm not surprised.
Dumb people have a way of asking questions, and that's by claiming as if they know what it is, but just want the person to explain to them.

Let me pity you grin

A secular state is an idea pertaining to secularity, whereby a state is or purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.

At least I have Encouraged you to consult a dictionary and know that the 2 words “ Circular” and “Secular” have different spellings, different meanings and have a different pronounciation.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
AnanseK:

At least I have Encouraged you to consult a dictionary and know that the 2 words “ Circular” and “Secular” have different spellings, different meanings and have a different pronounciation.

Pronounce them let me see how they have different pronunciation.

It was a typo error.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
ehissi:

What they can't take, they destroy and then they take.......

And who told you that South doesn't have nuke?

USA places nukes in every of their base in their major aligned countries.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
authority2006:

Your moniker alone shows you don't even have a life.

Says a Terrorist.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by sunboy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
How about he advice his own country to replace the Americans, it’s that simple. Put your boys and your money in an endless war. Smh
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by femixx: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes imbecilic, the US sudden and hurried withdrawal, but much more worse is Britain taking these Afghan to the UK. It is very certain that these so called refugees will in the nearest future start a jihad against the British "infidels".
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by AnanseK(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

Pronounce them let me see how they have different pronunciation.

It was a typo error.

The difference in pronounciation is in the first 3 letters of each of two words.

Circular ( as in Sir)
secular ( Sec as Secretary or in Section).
If You need private tutoring , I’m available. Fee negotiable.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
AnanseK:

The difference in pronounciation is in the first 3 letters of each of two words.

Circular ( as in Sir)
secular ( Sec as Secretary or in Section).
If You need private tutoring , I’m available. Fee negotiable.

You be confirm Dundee.

Secular is pronounced as; seh kyoo luh (secondary)

Circular is pronounced as; Suh kyuh luh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Facts About Dayton Mass Shooter, Connor Betts. / Damien Tarel Gets 4 Months In Jail For Slapping French President, Macron / Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.