Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" (32372 Views)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by IMAliyu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
humilitypays:
Muslims have swore to make the world uninhabitable for others, if Chinese method will stop Muslims from being bloody thirsty and violent, then I am for it.

Why are Muslims so violent

Do you young Muslims ponder about this Why always Islam

Islam is not a religion, it's a dangerous cult just like Kkk, Vikings, etc, the earlier most of you young ignorant Muslims realize this, the better for you all
I wasn't really arguing about the religion not being flawed, nor possessing a latent program for violence.

Muslims are still people, like everyone else and an overwhelming majority still just want a normal quiet life.

Islam, Muslims are at a juncture where either there is a reform and adaptation to the modern world and the respect of individual human rights and library, or to double down in the archaic dogmas. Evident in difference between the terrorists like BH, ISIS and co, compared to say the UAE and South East Asian Muslims. Only time will tell.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by humilitypays(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
IMAliyu:

I wasn't really arguing about the religion not being flawed, nor possessing a latent program for violence.

Muslims are still people, like everyone else and an overwhelming majority still just want a normal quiet life.

Islam, Muslims are at a juncture where either there is a reform and adaptation to the modern world and the respect of individual human rights and library, or to double down in the archaic dogmas. Evident in difference between the terrorists like BH, ISIS and co, compared to say the UAE and South East Asian Muslims. Only time will tell.
All Muslims are potential terrorists waiting for the right motivation, click and environment to manifest, take it from me.

Nothing good can come from Islam.

Islam is a deadly cult, it's not a religion, don't make that mistake.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Juventus4life: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:
American soldiers can't be risking their lives to keep Afghanistan a secular state.

The way Taliban overtook kabul shows that Afghan Forces are covertly In support of Talibans, it was so easy.

Let them keep killing women and raping underage girls that have not even started seeing their menstruation in the name of Islam.

Can anything good ever come out of Islam?

MumuHamed (Chaos be upon his name) wherever you are (you are in hell fire anyway) may Demons continue to punish you for bringing this Ebola of a religion to mankind.

Then what triggered them go in to Afghanistan in the first place?
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by IMAliyu(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
humilitypays:
All Muslims are potential terrorists waiting for the right motivation, click and environment to manifest, take it from me.

Nothing good can come from Islam.

Islam is a deadly cult, it's not a religion, don't make that mistake.
I was raised Muslim, but I was pretty much naive for most of my life. The Islam I grew up with wasn't a one with violence nor bigotry, I had mixed faith relatives, and couldn't understand why everyone can't just live and let live.

It was only when I entered Uni that I was exposed to a different reality. The religious division in class, when it came to school politics, and then my firsthand experience with a school riot triggered by a whatsapp massage insulting Muhammad (a rather mundane insult at that, I've seen worse) which resulted in the everyday sensible Muslim colleges I hung out with turn into a bloodthirsty rioting mob, wanting to take the life of the student that sent the massage, and went around assaulting Christian students.
This made me question if I was really practicing the same faith as this people, and why I didn't turn like the rest of them?
I've kept asking myself that question for a while, I've slowly drifted away from being too religious, and becoming critical, as I've found some of the answers. "There are latent programs for violence built in, and some other illogical bs"

So, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. But my point was, if the only way to handle the threat it poses is to either kill, imprison or "re-educate" a considerable fraction of the world population for which majority are not guilty of any crime. Then what makes you different from any genocidal, oppressive maniac in history?
There should be a better way, and Islam internally isn't just stagnant, not much of it gets publicity, but there is a struggle to change and move away from the extremisms, it's a rather small faction, but I'm at least hoping that wins in the long run. Because the other option is just a total world war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by humilitypays(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
IMAliyu:

I was raised Muslim, but I was pretty much naive for most of my life. The Islam I grew up with wasn't a one with violence nor bigotry, I had mixed faith relatives, and couldn't understand why everyone can't just live and let live.

It was only when I entered Uni that I was exposed to a different reality. The religious division in class, when it came to school politics, and then my firsthand experience with a school riot triggered by a whatsapp massage insulting Muhammad (a rather mundane insult at that, I've seen worse) which resulted in the everyday sensible Muslim colleges I hung out with turn into a bloodthirsty rioting mob, wanting to take the life of the student that sent the massage, and went around assaulting Christian students.
This made me question if I was really practicing the same faith as this people, and why I didn't turn like the rest of them?
I've kept asking myself that question for a while, I've slowly drifted away from being too religious, and becoming critical, as I've found some of the answers. "There are latent programs for violence built in, and some other illogical bs"

So, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. But my point was, if the only way to handle the threat it poses is to either kill, imprison or "re-educate" a considerable fraction of the world population for which majority are not guilty of any crime. Then what makes you different from any genocidal, oppressive maniac in history?
There should be a better way, and Islam internally isn't just stagnant, not much of it gets publicity, but there is a struggle to change and move away from the extremisms, it's a rather small faction, but I'm at least hoping that wins in the long run. Because the other option is just a total world war.
Eh yaaah, I feel you now. You are still practicing Islam because its your birth religion. Trust me, if I was born a Muslim and I come of age, definitely I am leaving for good, can't be associated with such group of violent thinking mundane set of people ready to kill to defend something or someone they worship.

You need to leave Islam bro. It doesn't fit you at all. You deserve better. You mustn't convert to Christianity, you can remain atheist, it's far better than being a Muslim.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ehissi(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

And who told you that South doesn't have nuke?

USA places nukes in every of their base in their major aligned countries.

Read our previous mentions and you will understand that we were talking of a scenario where the US were to abandon South Korea and what happens next......
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by efficiencie(m): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You are just blabbing
Biden is not Trump who authorised the release of thousands of dangerous men as taliban fighters

Oh no check again...it was Obama that authorized the release of the Taliban fighters from Guatanamo bay...here, educate yourself, follow the link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/how-khairullah-khairkhwa-released-from-guantanamo-bay-planned-taliban-s-return-101629182398683.html

The dumbocrats started the Afghanistan mess and ensured that it snowballed into a crisis of international proportions...they take stupidity to incredible heights and I am appalled that people who should know better side with them!
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by efficiencie(m): 1:27am On Aug 23, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Why are u so pain.
Why not organize your army and go fight for Afghanistan since you love them so much.

Besides when trump signed the evacuation deal with Taliban and remove almost all US soldiers leaving only 2500 we didn't see u crying.
I understand that u are hurt with Trump defeat but you have to move on.
Sorry

Trump stupidity is vastly wiser than the greatest wisdom of Biden, your personal lord and savior. Trump offered to leave behind 2500 soldiers behind in Afghanistan but Biden pull them all out of Afghanistan...only to return them back after Taliban took over the country in a matter of days. The Taliban know Trump and they know he is crazy. They know that the strike against Qassem Solemani and Al Baghdadi was a tip of the iceberg and that if they test his resolve he will not hesitate to send the remaining 75000 Taliban militants to Al Jannah so that they can have their perpetual virgins...but a moronic and imbecilic Biden did not only put the lives of fellow American citizens at risk he also put his allies in a very precarious spot. Buhari, as dumb as we think he is, cannot make such a stupid blunder!
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Babalola0920: 2:56am On Aug 23, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:
American soldiers can't be risking their lives to keep Afghanistan a secular state.

The way Taliban overtook kabul shows that Afghan Forces are covertly In support of Talibans, it was so easy.

Let them keep killing women and raping underage girls that have not even started seeing their menstruation in the name of Islam.

Can anything good ever come out of Islam?

MumuHamed (Chaos be upon his name) wherever you are (you are in hell fire anyway) may Demons continue to punish you for bringing this Ebola of a religion to mankind.

You sure do sound like a PRODUCTS of misgudiance, well to enlighten your brain further, WHO ASK AMERICA TO GO TO AFGHANISTAN IN THE FIRST PLACE, WELL YOUR PASTORS HAS TIGHTEN YOUR BRAIN TO THE OFFERING BOX WHICH I DONT THINK CAN ESCAPE FROM IT, WHILE MOST OF YOU ALL COME HERE AND DISPLAY HIGHLEVEL OF INCOMPETENCE TO THINK RIGOROUSLY SIMPLY BECAUSE YOUR TIGHT IS USED TO FUND YOUR PASTORS DAUGHTER SCHOOL FEE, FEEDING AND PRIVATE JET ALSO SCHOOL WHICH YOUR PASTORS BUILT WHICH YOU CAN'T AFFORD...
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Babalola0920: 2:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Juventus4life:

Then what triggered them go in to Afghanistan in the first place?

BUSINESS, POWER PLAY AND BEING UNGODLY PEOPLE !

AMERICA DON'T CARE ABOUT RELIGION THEY CARE ABOUT BEING THE WORLD POWER, THEY WILL KILL A MUSLIM AND LABEL HIM RADICAL KILL A CHRISTIAN AND GAVE IT A FANCY NAME AMERICA NO SEND UNA PAPA

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Babalola0920: 3:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Thetruthshallse:
Tony Blair should go Bleep himself. A devilish Briton.

THAT SON OF A BITCH INITATE THE WAR WITH GEORGE BUSH LATER DISCOVER WAS ALL SETUP AWON WEREY ABI DEM THINK SAY PEOPLE NO GET SENSE
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Babalola0920:

You sure do sound like a PRODUCTS of misgudiance, well to enlighten your brain further, WHO ASK AMERICA TO GO TO AFGHANISTAN IN THE FIRST PLACE, WELL YOUR PASTORS HAS TIGHTEN YOUR BRAIN TO THE OFFERING BOX WHICH I DONT THINK CAN ESCAPE FROM IT, WHILE MOST OF YOU ALL COME HERE AND DISPLAY HIGHLEVEL OF INCOMPETENCE TO THINK RIGOROUSLY SIMPLY BECAUSE YOUR TIGHT IS USED TO FUND YOUR PASTORS DAUGHTER SCHOOL FEE, FEEDING AND PRIVATE JET ALSO SCHOOL WHICH YOUR PASTORS BUILT WHICH YOU CAN'T AFFORD...

I'm glad that all you were emphasising on was just offering and Money. If it's the major vice you know about Christianity, then you don't have a case.

What about Islam? When are you going to wear bomb on your waist and go and exlpode your miserable self so that Mumuhamed would be pleased by your innate stupidity as a Terrorist?
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by ibuildstuff(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2021
efficiencie:

Trump stupidity is vastly wiser than the greatest wisdom of Biden, your personal lord and savior. Trump offered to leave behind 2500 soldiers behind in Afghanistan but Biden pull them all out of Afghanistan...only to return them back after Taliban took over the country in a matter of days. The Taliban know Trump and they know he is crazy. They know that the strike against Qassem Solemani and Al Baghdadi was a tip of the iceberg and that if they test his resolve he will not hesitate to send the remaining 75000 Taliban militants to Al Jannah so that they can have their perpetual virgins...but a moronic and imbecilic Biden did not only put the lives of fellow American citizens at risk he also put his allies in a very precarious spot. Buhari, as dumb as we think he is, cannot make such a stupid blunder!
Guy stop ranting like a child, Trump did not decide to leave 2500 US army, the pull out was a process and had due date.
Trump deal was to remove all US soldiers which he was already doing b4 his defeat in the US election.
Biden didn't remove the 2500 army as u claim here, but he sent an extra 6000 soldiers help the 2500 in the evacuation.

Where ever you are getting ur news from u need to change it because u are filled with wrong information.

You are just making a fool of yourself here, goodbye.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by RodgersAkpafu: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2021
efficiencie:

Oh no check again...it was Obama that authorized the release of the Taliban fighters from Guatanamo bay...here, educate yourself, follow the link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/how-khairullah-khairkhwa-released-from-guantanamo-bay-planned-taliban-s-return-101629182398683.html

The dumbocrats started the Afghanistan mess and ensured that it snowballed into a crisis of international proportions...they take stupidity to incredible heights and I am appalled that people who should know better side with them!
Your case is irredeemable undecided
5000 Taliban fighters were released by Trump as a "gesture "
This is an irrefutable fact
Right wing fellows largely lack logical reasoning power
So it's not surprising the way you are talking
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Laurene: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2021
goldman777:

It's obvious you are a fool he can buy your entire generation and stupidity not mine I don't relate with hopeless kids like you with a phone because even your father will be afraid to talk to me it's unfortunate he gave birth to foolishness with no future insight as a son
You are just a useless internet troll. I repeat, your family would continue living like a pauper. Nobody would ever hear their name ever! Criticize him when someone in your family becomes a local counsellor.

Him and his family are kingmakers in the US but your family would die poor and be buried poor.

Now go and kill yourself.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Laurene: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What he said is somewhat logical
What you said isnt
Mr Logical; nobody gives a flying fúck about Una logic. Your opinion doesn't matter. grin
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by georgeakins: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2021
musicwriter:
Tony Blair is fighting for his legacy in an unnecessary war he started. Note that he's the type of person that would've had more African slaves and never wanted slavery to end. As I speak, he belongs to a clique of white thinkers that believes it was a huge mistake (like he believes of Afghanistan) to allow former British colonies to gain independence. He's among an elitist white think tank working on re-enslaving their former colonies. Check out details on www.africason.com. Look for the article, it's time to abolish the commonwealth of nations

Wouldn't it be nice if Africa, especially Nigeria is recolonised? See what what we have passed through since colonial masters left.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by musicwriter(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2021
georgeakins:

Wouldn't it be nice if Africa, especially Nigeria is recolonised? See what what we have passed through since colonial masters left.

Of course, we're still being colonized right now but in absentia. The very fact you prefer to be re-colonized is testimony to that.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Biglittlelois(f): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
[s]
efficiencie:

Wow. I didn't know you contracted Bidumb's illness... so it was 100% right for Bidumb to evacuate its military first before evacuating the civilians? So Afghans were aiding and abetting the terrorists and with this happening your personal lord and savior, Bidumb, could not see the need to evacuate the American civilians and alerting his western allies of his move first before evacuating the American military!?

It is so sad that there is no vaccine for stupidity!
[/s]

So in all the news circulating everywhere, you didn't see where the U.S specifically said their soldiers, allies, spies will be evacuated, you also didn't see pictures of people/refugees on the plane, was it only soldiers you saw there? Apart from being dumb, stupid, and uncouth, why do you also lack common sense and sanity? Pray for it to be restored even if it's a liitle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by efficiencie(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

So in all the news circulating everywhere, you didn't see where the U.S specifically said their soldiers, allies, spies will be evacuated, you also didn't see pictures of people/refugees on the plane, was it only soldiers you saw there? Apart from being dumb, stupid, and uncouth, why do you also lack common sense and sanity? Pray for it to be restored even if it's a liitle.

You got so dumb it has led to deafness and blindness...US evacuated its spies and allies but they left over 11000 US citizens in Aghanistan at the admission of the press secretary. Mumu if Bidumb evacuated all US citizens would anyone be complaining. Afghans are clinging to the wheel of planes, falling off planes and you call that an evacuation. Taliban is going from house to house dragging the Afghans who helped the US out of their homes and torturing them and you are here spouting trash. You have to be incredible dumb to see the sense in pulling out troops first before pulling out civilians. After receiving intelligence about the likely fall of Afghanistan your idiotic mentor Bidumb still went ahead to pull out military presence, endanger the lives of its citizens and abandon those who worked for them...now US allies in Asia and Europe are thinking twice. Just so you know how Biden is perceived by other leaders follow the links and educate yourself before your brain hits its expiry date.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/pm-johnson-says-britain-will-do-all-it-can-prevent-afghan-crisis-2021-08-18/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsy.com/amp/stories/world-leaders-criticize-president-biden-over-withdrawal/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/08/20/taiwan-israel-japan-will-get-the-message-behind-bidens-neglect-of-us-allies-in-afghanistan/amp/
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Babalola0920: 4:00am On Aug 24, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

I'm glad that all you were emphasising on was just offering and Money. If it's the major vice you know about Christianity, then you don't have a case.

What about Islam? When are you going to wear bomb on your waist and go and exlpode your miserable self so that Mumuhamed would be pleased by your innate stupidity as a Terrorist?

As you will love to be served that UNITED STATE OF AMERICA is a Christian country right

Checkout the following link no be my papa right am

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CS7XZu3nyD7/?utm_medium=copy_link

It shows that most of you people supporting them are more clown, they don't give shit about you or your religion who killed MARTIN LUTHER KING JR na dem why because he's trying to correct alot of wrong, they spent $300,000,000 everyday and you think America can waste that kind of money for nothing , guy let your brain be corrected..

PROPHET MOHAMMED peace and mercy of GOD be UPON him said and I quote none of you is a believers until he want for his brother what we want for himself

Again in another narrative

PROPHET Muhammad peace and blessing of GOD be UPON him said paradise is forbidden for he/she whose neighbour aren't safe by his hand

I wouldn't blame you for the err but the MEDIA, FILM INDUSTRY for projecting ISLAM to the world through the wrong lens!
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Babalola0920:

As you will love to be served that UNITED STATE OF AMERICA is a Christian country right

It shows that most of you people supporting them are more clown, they don't give shit about you or your religion who killed MARTIN LUTHER KING JR na dem why because he's trying to correct alot of wrong, they spent $300,000,000 everyday and you think America can waste that kind of money for nothing , guy let your brain be corrected..

America is not a Christian Country, America is a Secular country. Every Religion is welcomed and has equal right with all members of other religions.
Even Satanism or Illuminati are allowed free and open worship in America, so how is it a Christian Country?

Even open gay marriage are allowed

It's only Muslims that have that desire to islamize a full secular country because of their Terroristic mindset. So don't tell me America is a Christian Country again.

PROPHET MOHAMMED peace and mercy of GOD be UPON him said and I quote none of you is a believers until he want for his brother what we want for himself

Since Muslims wants Sharia for themselves, that means Mumuhamed won't regard them as believers until they also want Sharia for their non-muslim Brothers as instructed by Mumuhamed.
Isn't it now obvious that Mumuhamed is the pioneer of terrorism?

PROPHET Muhammad peace and blessing of GOD be UPON him said paradise is forbidden for he/she whose neighbour aren't safe by his hand

That means, paradise is forbidden for all Muslims, if they don't save their non-believer or Christian neighbors.

No wonder they do anything to convert people, even if it means Terrorising them. Mumuhamed is actually doing well
Isn't it obvious that you must convert your non-muslim neighbors to Islam if you must make heaven?
Go and sharpen your Cutlass or join Iswap, because it won't be easy converting them, unless you don't wanna make heaven

I wouldn't blame you for the err but the MEDIA, FILM INDUSTRY for projecting ISLAM to the world through the wrong lens!

So it's the media that was declaring Fatwa and making Muslims behade people in the Northern part of NIgeria?
It's Media that made Pantami sympathetic to Al-Qaeda cause?
It's Hollywood that made Northern Muslims kill innocent Christians because Mumuhamed was cartooned in Denmark?

Why didn't they just go to Dannish embassy and show their madness there?

It's Hollywood that made Saudi Arabia ban any form of Religion, aside Islam from Saudi, but want mosques to be in every other countries of the world?

Islam is the worst religion, I rather be a Satanist, than to be a Muslim.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Babalola0920: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

America is not a Christian Country, America is a Secular country. Every Religion is welcomed and has equal right with all members of other religions.
Even Satanism or Illuminati are allowed free and open worship in America, so how is it a Christian Country?

Even open gay marriage are allowed

It's only Muslims that have that desire to islamize a full secular country because of their Terroristic mindset. So don't tell me America is a Christian Country again.

Since Muslims wants Sharia for themselves, that means Mumuhamed won't regard them as believers until they also want Sharia for their non-muslim Brothers as instructed by Mumuhamed.
Isn't it now obvious that Mumuhamed is the pioneer of terrorism?

That means, paradise is forbidden for all Muslims, if they don't save their non-believer or Christian neighbors.

No wonder they do anything to convert people, even if it means Terrorising them. Mumuhamed is actually doing well
Isn't it obvious that you must convert your non-muslim neighbors to Islam if you must make heaven?
Go and sharpen your Cutlass or join Iswap, because it won't be easy converting them, unless you don't wanna make heaven

So it's the media that was declaring Fatwa and making Muslims behade people in the Northern part of NIgeria?
It's Media that made Pantami sympathetic to Al-Qaeda cause?
It's Hollywood that made Northern Muslims kill innocent Christians because Mumuhamed was cartooned in Denmark?

Why didn't they just go to Dannish embassy and show their madness there?

It's Hollywood that made Saudi Arabia ban any form of Religion, aside Islam from Saudi, but want mosques to be in every other countries of the world?

Islam is the worst religion, I rather be a Satanist, than to be a Muslim.

GOOD for you, the hatred is obviously HIGH well do your research and get back to me when you ready to be a believer
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Babalola0920:

GOOD for you, the hatred is obviously HIGH well do your research and get back to me when you ready to be a believer

To believe that a paedophile like your prophet knows the way to God almighty?

Haven't it occurred to you that Allah is actually Baal?

Well, I follow Jesus, he never killed.
He's the personification of love, unlike your prophet that derives joy in beheading people.

Give you life to Christ, many Muslims with working cells still in their brain has denounced Islam. You still have time... Jesus is the way.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by wirinet(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Babalola0920:

Fallacy of the millinia. Islam has been projecting violence since its creation. The media and film industry is less than 100 years.

Islam was and is still spread through violence. It's doctrines has a way of turning otherwise normal people into violent extremist. Almost every country with Muslim majority is mired in violence.

I was sadden by watching a video of a group of Taliban men stopping a woman, asking her to kneel, praying and shouting Allah u akbar and then shooting her in the head. Probably for not wearing a burka.
Any God that tells you to kill an innocent helpless woman for his sake is evil.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Babalola0920: 4:49am On Aug 27, 2021
wirinet:

Fallacy of the millinia. Islam has been projecting violence since its creation. The media and film industry is less than 100 years.

Islam was and is still spread through violence. It's doctrines has a way of turning otherwise normal people into violent extremist. Almost every country with Muslim majority is mired in violence.

I was sadden by watching a video of a group of Taliban men stopping a woman, asking her to kneel, praying and shouting Allah u akbar and then shooting her in the head. Probably for not wearing a burka.
Any God that tells you to kill an innocent helpless woman for his sake is evil.

Because you are bound to think she does nothing WRONG and was killed, did you know the christain missionary kill more soul than Adolf Hitler they kill in the name of GOD do your little research and get back, also on all islamic nation point of correction the most Islamic dominance country is Saudi Arabia, Indonesia you see those Afghan, Pakistani, Syria have vast majority of muslim but Atleast 20/30% of other religions sects among are Christians but simply because they speaks Arab we took all of them as Muslim...

Till the present moment any violence or extremist non muslims hardly been labelled as terrorist.

Fact there are far right islamic group in most part of Arab nation something here in Nigeria.

But that doesn't stand with islam alone also there are far right EXTREMIST christains except you want us to drag this further !
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by Babalola0920: 4:55am On Aug 27, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

To believe that a paedophile like your prophet knows the way to God almighty?

Haven't it occurred to you that Allah is actually Baal?

Well, I follow Jesus, he never killed.
He's the personification of love, unlike your prophet that derives joy in beheading people.

Give you life to Christ, many Muslims with working cells still in their brain has denounced Islam. You still have time... Jesus is the way.

I believe and follow JESUS than you do, did jesus ask his followers to worship anything other than GOD did he himself worship himself rather than GOD and did he never tell you about the coming of the holy spirit !

the Quran talk and analysis more about jesus than the whole version of bible pls take time off to do that bro !

Jesus mother has a chapter in the Quran but no chapter in the bible. Suratuh mariam !
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by wirinet(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Babalola0920:

Because you are bound to think she does nothing WRONG and was killed,
Why not tell us the crime she commited to be killed in such a gruesome manner. So that's the Islam justice system you all subscribe to? You accost a woman walking on the streets, accuse her of a crime/sin and then summarily put a bullet in her brains. Even you that attempts to sound reasonable is sounding like a terrorist.
did you know the christain missionary kill more soul than Adolf Hitler they kill in the name of GOD do your little research and get back,
whataboutism. So the fact that christain missionary kill more soul than Adolf Hitler justifies Muslim for killings and terrorism in the name of Allah? Besides Christianity have since repented from their violent past, but Muslims are getting more and more violent.

also on all islamic nation point of correction the most Islamic dominance country is Saudi Arabia, Indonesia you see those Afghan, Pakistani, Syria have vast majority of muslim but Atleast 20/30% of other religions sects among are Christians but simply because they speaks Arab we took all of them as Muslim...
Saudi Arabia was birth in violence and till today, the Saudi Monarchy maintains their grip on power with violence - violence on women, journalists and the vulnerable.

Till the present moment any violence or extremist non muslims hardly been labelled as terrorist.
How many non Muslim extremists or terrorist organizations are there? 90% of terrorist organizations in the world are Islamic. Most Muslim faithful are sympathetic to terrorist groups and never condemn their terrorist acts but tend to justify them.

Fact there are far right islamic group in most part of Arab nation something here in Nigeria.

But that doesn't stand with islam alone also there are far right EXTREMIST christains except you want us to drag this further !

Name one far right extremist organization, how many members they control and how many terrorist attacks they have carried out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by YellowbaMoslem: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Babalola0920:

I believe and follow JESUS than you do, did jesus ask his followers to worship anything other than GOD did he himself worship himself rather than GOD and did he never tell you about the coming of the holy spirit !

the Quran talk and analysis more about jesus than the whole version of bible pls take time off to do that bro !

Jesus mother has a chapter in the Quran but no chapter in the bible. Suratuh mariam !

Nobody is worshiping Jesus, I can tell you that Jesus is not being worshipped, have you ever been to a church?
Islamic propaganda.
Even Angels in heaven do not worship him, nobody does. We only follow his way and admire him.
Re: Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" by RiceProducers: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tony Blair is the most wicked man on earth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 children Die In Maradi School Fire In Niger (Photos) / Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race / Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.