Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians (49304 Views)

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by phorget(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
how are u unfortunate fellow?

So stupid hypocrite see my comments but u refuse to see the one the dumb bastard I qouted says about prophet Muhammad?

u mean the Northerners?

And I ain't

mumu what the hell are u talking about?

correction u stupid

Jesus was headslammer too gringrin

And your Bible also told us people like Moses, Solomon, David and so on were war mongers too gringrin

he said with his own mouth that he didn't bring peace to the earth,read your Bible.

Plus how can u know how many war he fought when Bible don't tell us about his history form the age of 10 to 29.

What was Jesus doing when he was 10 years to 29 years old?

I told u before gringrin. Jesus was also a headslammer.

He never shake butt,sing or clap during his lifetime.

Have you bothered to know why all terrorists seems to be practicing your shitty Islam?
You dare mentioned David, Moses etc but do you actually know that the Bible was divided into old and new testaments, the old was of wars and exploit and the new was about humanity and love. Just like the slave trade over centuries ago and this time around, would you rather we dwell on the past slave trades or we focus on the present?

For God sent not his son(Jesus) into the wold to condemn the world but that the world through him might be saved... John 3-17.
The Islam's failed to modify their shitty religion bro, they still living in the olden time and won't see the need for humanity. Your religion is that of a bondage and agony.
Since you know Jesus very well then I will like you to educate me his business between age 10-29 please.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Kyase(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Iamgrey5:
So you have finally given up on Buhari?

What's your angle?
Buhari can't be redeemed

Southeast should brace itself for the presidency
I have 73 sure votes for them

1 Like

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Iamgrey5(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kyase:

Buhari can't be redeemed

Southeast should brace itself for the presidency
I have 73 sure votes for them
Good luck to them

I am tired of Nigeria nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by dragunov: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
just as DSS refused to arrest Jesus when he said he didn't brought peace to the world

Well you need to tell them to teleport into the past so they can go and arrest him naaah. Since you have refused to be sensible. Inconsequential goon.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
dragunov:

Well you need to tell them to teleport into the past so they can go and arrest him naaah. Since you have refused to be sensible. Inconsequential goon.
just as u are dumb

Read the person I qouted and see the reason I said what I said
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by AnanseK(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
“I am the one speaking, I am Alkali Abubaka Salihu Zaria.

“I swear to God almighty, if such ever occur again, there are Christians in Kaduna State, there are Christians in Zamfara State, there are Christians in Sokoto, there are in Katsina, Kebbi, there are Christians in Gombe, Damaturu and Yobe and there are major roads. We will also block the roads and waylay Christian commuters.” The video had alleged.

He is speaking about the future in conditional terms, I have heard Christian Pastors giving more threats of violence and killing than this.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Octobertwentysix:

So you want to deny your heritage abi, eyaah sorry you hear, why are you denying your heritage na, is it because there is no grass to eat this morning, has your elder stateman cow eaten it all up. Sorry you hear just keep moving you might find some leftovers.
oponu I am Yoruba

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
BobbieZion:

Does your dumbest ass,know what is in the Qur'an?
u are dumb

Tell me the meaning of taqqiyya!
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
oponu I am Yoruba

Na so
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Kerry111: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
There are two natural disaster in the world
Islam and others

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by OBALOLA55(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kyase:
I'm not voting for any Muslim candidate again

And to any incoming Christian president, do as the current president is doing.

That tolotolo in aso rock should get ready to leave
Shey na next year only remain
KYASE WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNTshocked

IS READING THISsad
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by JayB11(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
grin grin Afghanistan in Making,
Very soon North will turn 2 Kabul,
SE will nt accept any Refugees from North grin grin

Bros u must accept us ooo lol...... U will give me one fine Chinenye to marry. Finally , it will be a dream come true, a Catholic Wedding and an Igbo traditional rite would seal the juicy future. Glory to Jesus, i leave u in peace.

1 Like

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by captainspear(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
I have said it before and will say it again, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE, IF THE LIFE OF THOSE AROUND ME OR MINE MEAN NOTHING TO YOU, YOURS MEAN LESS THAN NOTHING, IF DEATH IS WHAT YOU BRING ME, I'D KILL YOU DEAD BEFORE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO EVEN SEE ME. anyone with a different mindset in the Nigeria we are made to endure now is seriously warming up to die like a chicken.

1 Like

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Kyase(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Good luck to them

I am tired of Nigeria nonetheless.

E go better
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
u are dumb

Tell me the meaning of taqqiyya!

Here you have it.

1 Like

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Kyase(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
KYASE WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNTshocked

IS READING THISsad
lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by chikason22(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Arresting the terrorist imam is like arresting Mohammed.
Real terrorists won't arrest real terrorists.
They are on the same page just that one is official & the other is unofficial.

Meanwhile op pose make I snap you pishure
When a southern president take over. All this Fulani agenda will stop. We'll seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Stupid terrorists in uniforms

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by azpekuliar: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
I am shocked by the silence of that MURIC idiot than the DSS cheesy
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
phorget:

Have you bothered to know why all terrorists seems to be practicing your shitty Islam?
u mean terrorists like Columbus,king leopald,the lord resistance army,white Christians nationalist (KKK) and crusaders?

phorget:

You dare mentioned David, Moses etc but do you actually know that the Bible was divided into old and new testaments, the old was of wars and exploit
so now u agreed all those are warmongers?

phorget:

and the new was about humanity and love.
the new that was wrote by unknown niggas.

So it is humanity and love when Jesus said he said didn't bring peace to the earth?

Or

When he cursed fig tree when he didn't see fig on the tree just because he was hungry?

phorget:

Just like the slave trade over centuries ago and this time around, would you rather we dwell on the past slave trades or we focus on the present?
in which mean old testament is useless and barbaric?

phorget:

For God sent not his son(Jesus) into the wold to condemn the world but that the world through him might be saved... John 3-17.
just as Moses, Elijah, Elisha and the others came to save to the people they were sent to.

Plus that verse is a lie cos Jesus condemned many people according to the Bible,he even flogged people out of synagogue gringrin

phorget:

The Islam's failed to modify their shitty religion bro, they still living in the olden time and won't see the need for humanity.
wow but your Christians brothers won't stop going to Islamic countries like UAE, Brunei, turkey,Qatar ,Oman and so on

phorget:

Your religion is that of a bondage and agony.
so we are the pastor's that are buying private jets when the members are swimming in poverty?

phorget:

Since you know Jesus very well then I will like you to educate me his business between age 10-29 please.
u tell me

Didn't Bible tell u?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
BobbieZion:

Here you have it.
chai I thought u have brain but u ain't get none
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Sonoyom(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Islamic republic of Nigeria.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
chai I thought u have brain but u ain't get none

U that has a brain and yet can't use it?
U asked me a Question and I answered it beyond your reasonable doubt.
Do u have another question?
Insults are the tools used by fools to deviate from the main issue.

And check your tenses when writing.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by goodheart02(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yeah, very lovely of DSS. Infact they can start killing the whole Christians and our darling daddy will clap and smile for them with a tray of gworo waiting for them to be chewed. knows what I'm talking about. Last last roasting vulture meat is a curse.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
BobbieZion:

U that has a brain and yet can't use it?
U asked me a Question and I answered it beyond your reasonable doubt.
Do u have another question?
Insults are the tools used by fools to deviate from the main issue.

And check your tenses when writing.
and may thunder fire u if that is not the real meaning of taqqiyya!

Say amen
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
and may thunder fire u if that is not the real meaning of taqqiyya!

Say amen

Islam is a false religion.
With a false doctrine.
Found by a false prophet.

And for the prayer.
Say that to your Ancestors.
I mean your Father's Great Grand Fathers.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by onuman: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Taliban forces have started to execute Christians in Afghanistan.
Taliban is like Boko Haram - both fight for use of Islamic Sharia criminal laws in their respective countries.

The leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria’s sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws share same objective with Boko Haram and the Taliban.

So why would the DSS arrest the Imam?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by onuman: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Arresting the terrorist imam is like arresting Mohammed.
Real terrorists won't arrest real terrorists.
They are on the same page just that one is official & the other is unofficial.

Meanwhile op pose make I snap you pishure

Pity those southern politicians who still stick to one Nigeria where the political and religious leaders in the northern sharia states adopted sharia criminal laws that include: stoning women to death for adultery, cutting the hands of thieves, death for apostasy —
Southern politicians don’t seem to understand that the fighting by Boko Haram and its offshoots like bandits and armed Fulani herdsmen is not going to end until Nigeria is totally converted to an Islamic country.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by UnabashedIPOB: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is your STUPID ONE LIEGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by sabreal: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
You mean Daura Secret Services.

Don't waste your. They took over the strike force function from the gang of Sgt Roggers.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by olympianares: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Those brainless maggot-filled already-dead good-for-nothing ass slicking opportunistic Zombies, will avoid this thread... including the one roasting vulture

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
BobbieZion:

Islam is a false religion.
With a false doctrine.
Found by a false prophet.

And for the prayer.
Say that to your Ancestors.
I mean your Father's Great Grand Fathers.
gringrin
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by NLPoliceWoman: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
goodheart02:

knows what I'm talking about. Last last roasting vulture meat is a curse.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics / See The Service Chiefs In Motion As Captured By Bayo Omoboriowo / See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.