Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians (49323 Views)

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jesus wept...
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
gringrin

I am not smiling with an opposition.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Hassanmaye(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
loveth360:
All terrorist are muslim,just few muslims are not terrorist.
Will you shut up down there
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Tamedo101(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
The Imam dey ment. angry
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Jaysnowkid: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
This religious sentiment from this administration alone is more visible to the blind and more audible to the deaf.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by phorget(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
u mean terrorists like Columbus,king leopald,the lord resistance army,white Christians nationalist (KKK) and crusaders?

so now u agreed all those are warmongers?

the new that was wrote by unknown niggas.

So it is humanity and love when Jesus said he said didn't bring peace to the earth?

Or

When he cursed fig tree when he didn't see fig on the tree just because he was hungry?

in which mean old testament is useless and barbaric?

just as Moses, Elijah, Elisha and the others came to save to the people they were sent to.

Plus that verse is a lie cos Jesus condemned many people according to the Bible,he even flogged people out of synagogue gringrin

wow but your Christians brothers won't stop going to Islamic countries like UAE, Brunei, turkey,Qatar ,Oman and so on

so we are the pastor's that are buying private jets when the members are swimming in poverty?

u tell me

Didn't Bible tell u?

I bet you live in the past and that is how Muslims live anyway. Yes they were warmongers if that would soothing your heart. If you've ever read about the human evolutions then you'll understand that there were things been done in the past that won't be acceptable in our today world bro. Do you know that some tribes or nations were cannibals in time past, would there tribe still openly exist in today world? How about slave trades? Do you know that the rich owns horses in those days but will you be proud of owning a horse when your mates are flying private jets in today world.
You dare mention Columbus, Crusaders etc then my question is what century was that?

Since some "niggars" wrote the new testaments then I guess the old testaments only did metamorphosied without anyone having to write anything.

Old testaments is barbaric bro and that was why the new came into existence. Would there ever be a constitution amendment if there were no constitution already available?
Unfortunately for your religion you folks decided to live in the old while Christianity made a forward progression.

Jesus said he didn't bring peace to the world, he also said that if you are been slapped on a side of the cheek then you should turn the other... Literally do you know the meanings of those words or are you just masturbating over what it looks like in your mind. If someone hasn't come for peace then I bet it that he would have fought so many wars that even Mohammed wouldn't have come into being.

Jesus flogged people out of temple, while he was using rod Mohammed used sword. Can you compare the two? If a father flogs his child for wrong doing would you consider such father a bad father? But if a father kill his child over wrong doings then such a father would face the law bro. If corrections would make you see Jesus as not so peaceful then I'm afraid you'll have to go live in Afghanistan so you can enjoy your Islam is peace.

You mentioned Christians going to Dubai and other semi-sane Islamic countries( I used semi-sane cos in reality there's no Islamic nation that is okay,they always have these wickedness in them). If your Islamic brothers that has been ruling this Nigeria had made it a better place then do you think anyone would have bothered going to your cursed Islamic nations?
If you are been giving an option between Canada and Dubai which one would you rather travel to?
Take Afghanistan as a case study, how many of your so called eldorado Islamic nations has volunteered to at least give aids to their fellow muslims in Afghanistan but United States did and did a lot of evacuations.
Wow unto Islam bro, they are the pain we are experiencing in the world today.

Pastors buying private jets... How does that relate to our arguments? Are the killing people to buy jets? Are they holding guns to people's head so as to force them to bring money? Then how exactly does that come into our little discussions bro? If any pastor is found guilty then the law should take it course bro.

You will still need to tell me what Jesus was doing between his age 10 and 29 as I am not a Christian. I am a moralist bro and my principle is "live and let live".

4 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by philisto: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
If i coment they will me
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Tonytonex(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
God is merciful. How is he sure that he will see the next. God pass am.
By the way, where's righteousness2?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
BobbieZion:

I am not smiling with an opposition.

well since Bible has told u not to break yoke with unbelievers,so I'm not surprised
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Nomiyesupersaint: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Where is that useless MURIC slave?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Sammerboi: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
loveth360:
ziti ya werey. Hitler was also a Muslim abi?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
phorget:

I bet you live in the past and that is how Muslims live anyway.
and I told your dumb ass that how come your Christian brothers are striving to go to countries that are people living in the past?

phorget:

Yes they were warmongers if that would soothing your heart.
gringrin thanks nigga for the truth.

Cos Bible also said there is a time for war and time for peace.

Even Bible taught us how to fight our enemies and he made mentioned of swords in many places.

phorget:

If you've ever read about the human evolutions then you'll understand that there were things been done in the past that won't be acceptable in our today world bro.
like sex, giving birth, eating, right? gringrin

phorget:

Do you know that some tribes or nations were cannibals in time past, would there tribe still openly exist in today world?
.there are still cannibals today.

But what are u trying to insinuating in all these pasts?

Are u saying god of Bible made mistake in old testament?

phorget:

How about slave trades? Do you know that the rich owns horses in those days but will you be proud of owning a horse when your mates are flying private jets in today world.
. people are still owing horses today even local police department in US use it.

phorget:

You dare mention Columbus, Crusaders etc then my question is what century was that?
. without their actrocities,tell me how Christianity will be popular in those places they raided.

Plus KKK,lord resistance army still exists.

phorget:

Since some "niggars" wrote the new testaments then I guess the old testaments only did metamorphosied without anyone having to write anything.
nobody even knows who wrote old testament self.

Who wrote duetronomy?

phorget:

Old testaments is barbaric bro and that was why the new came into existence.
that mean Yahweh Is barbaric?

Is that what u are trying to say?

U are disrespecting your god by calling what he ordered as barbaric.

What a blasphemy gringrin

phorget:

Would there ever be a constitution amendment if there were no constitution already available?
don't forget Jesus said he never came to abolish the old testament.

phorget:

Unfortunately for your religion you folks decided to live in the old while Christianity made a forward progression.
.then how come Christians countries like Ecuador,genuiea, Madagascar, Uganda are not going forward gringrin

phorget:

Jesus said he didn't bring peace to the world, he also said that if you are been slapped on a side of the cheek then you should turn the other...
.when he was slapped by the Roman soldier,why didn't he turn his other cheek?

phorget:

Literally do you know the meanings of those words or are you just masturbating over what it looks like in your mind.
key word is "he didn't peace"

phorget:

If someone hasn't come for peace then I bet it that he would have fought so many wars that even Mohammed wouldn't have come into being.
how do u know he didn't fought any war when u don't know his history from the age of 10 to 29?

phorget:

Jesus flogged people out of temple, while he was using rod
I taught u said the same Jesus preach love gringrin

phorget:

Mohammed used sword.
.Moses, Joshua, Solomon were also commanded by your Yahweh to use the same thing gringrin

phorget:

Can you compare the two?
the sword he said he brought to the earth was what?
gringrin

Matthew 10V34. "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

phorget:

If a father flogs his child for wrong doing would you consider such father a bad father?
so Jesus is now a father, right?

Chai u too funny.

phorget:

But if a father kill his child over wrong doings then such a father would face the law bro. If corrections would make you see Jesus as not so peaceful then I'm afraid you'll have to go live in Afghanistan so you can enjoy your Islam is peace.
there are so many Islamic countries I can go apart from Afghanistan,plus Afghanistan was what US made it.

phorget:

You mentioned Christians going to Dubai and other semi-sane Islamic countries( I used semi-sane cos in reality there's no Islamic nation that is okay,they always have these wickedness in them).
wow so they are semi sane now?

But the Christians majority countries that are sane have now put polyandry,LGBT,nudity into law.
what a pathetic shi.t.

phorget:

If your Islamic brothers that has been ruling this Nigeria had made it a better place then do you think anyone would have bothered going to your cursed Islamic nations?
hehehe don't shift blame,was Nigeria not corrupted when Gowon, Obasanjo and Jonathan was there?

Was anything changed?

Are ibori,akpabio,babachir lawal and ffk that stole,are they Muslims?

The pathetic things is that FFK gringrin that used to use religion to deceive u is now romancing the people he put their hatred on y'all.

phorget:

If you are been giving an option between Canada and Dubai which one would you rather travel to?
both is good for business.

Both is beautiful

But I'm better in Yoruba land.

phorget:

Take Afghanistan as a case study, how many of your so called eldorado Islamic nations has volunteered to at least give aids to their fellow muslims in Afghanistan but United States did and did a lot of evacuations.
mumu

Yes US have to do it ,cos they created and armed the Taliban.

It is just business and politics.

phorget:

Wow unto Islam bro, they are the pain we are experiencing in the world today.
oh so they are the pain the native Americans are experiencing also?

phorget:

Pastors buying private jets... How does that relate to our arguments?
cos your dumb ass said some people are living in bondages

phorget:

Are they killing people to buy jets? Are they holding guns to people's head so as to force them to bring money?
what they are using is worst than gun.

Bible!

phorget:

Then how exactly does that come into our little discussions bro? If any pastor is found guilty then the law should take it course bro.
are we talking about being guilty here?

phorget:

You will still need to tell me what Jesus was doing between his age 10 and 29 as I am not a Christian. I am a moralist bro and my principle is "live and let live".
hehehe so your dumb ass is moralist now not Christian?

May God heal u,u have now denied being Christian Cos u can't answer the question.

So pathetic gringrin
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Exceed15: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Arresting the terrorist imam is like arresting Mohammed.
Real terrorists won't arrest real terrorists.
They are on the same page just that one is official & the other is unofficial.

Meanwhile op pose make I snap you pishure

God bless you bro
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Exceed15: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Useless DSS
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kyase:
I'm not voting for any Muslim candidate again

And to any incoming Christian president, do as the current president is doing.

That tolotolo in aso rock should get ready to leave
Shey na next year only remain
What of Yoruba Muslims?

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by caandi: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
They’re all the same. It’s buhari that’s giving them opportunity to do what they do
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by femixx: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Walahi sumobilahi! Those Afghans are a lucky lot! Imagine countries from America, Australia and Europe sending special jets to airlift them out of their shit hole of a country undecided When are we going to be as lucky as that?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by abfemi163: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Those few are not real muslims,the purpose of the muslim man is to dislike,hate and violent and ofcos kill those who doesnt believe in their ways
loveth360:

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by phorget(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
and I told your dumb ass that how come your Christian brothers are striving to go to countries that are people living in the past?

gringrin thanks nigga for the truth.

Cos Bible also said there is a time for war and time for peace.

Even Bible taught us how to fight our enemies and he made mentioned of swords in many places.

like sex, giving birth, eating, right? gringrin

.there are still cannibals today.

But what are u trying to insinuating in all these pasts?

Are u saying god of Bible made mistake in old testament?

. people are still owing horses today even local police department in US use it.

. without their actrocities,tell me how Christianity will be popular in those places they raided.

Plus KKK,lord resistance army still exists.

nobody even knows who wrote old testament self.

Who wrote duetronomy?

that mean Yahweh Is barbaric?

Is that what u are trying to say?

U are disrespecting your god by calling what he ordered as barbaric.

What a blasphemy gringrin

don't forget Jesus said he never came to abolish the old testament.

.then how come Christians countries like Ecuador,genuiea, Madagascar, Uganda are not going forward gringrin

.when he was slapped by the Roman soldier,why didn't he turn his other cheek?

key word is "he didn't peace"

how do u know he didn't fought any war when u don't know his history from the age of 10 to 29?

I taught u said the same Jesus preach love gringrin

.Moses, Joshua, Solomon were also commanded by your Yahweh to use the same thing gringrin

the sword he said he brought to the earth was what?
gringrin

Matthew 10V34. "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

so Jesus is now a father, right?

Chai u too funny.

there are so many Islamic countries I can go apart from Afghanistan,plus Afghanistan was what US made it.

wow so they are semi sane now?

But the Christians majority countries that are sane have now put polyandry,LGBT,nudity into law.
what a pathetic shi.t.

hehehe don't shift blame,was Nigeria not corrupted when Gowon, Obasanjo and Jonathan was there?

Was anything changed?

Are ibori,akpabio,babachir lawal and ffk that stole,are they Muslims?

The pathetic things is that FFK gringrin that used to use religion to deceive u is now romancing the people he put their hatred on y'all.

both is good for business.

Both is beautiful

But I'm better in Yoruba land.

mumu

Yes US have to do it ,cos they created and armed the Taliban.

It is just business and politics.

oh so they are the pain the native Americans are experiencing also?

cos your dumb ass said some people are living in bondages

what they are using is worst than gun.

Bible!

are we talking about being guilty here?

hehehe so your dumb ass is moralist now not Christian?

May God heal u,u have now denied being Christian Cos u can't answer the question.

So pathetic gringrin

It's so unfortunate that religion has succeeded in blinding folks like you, you only live your life base on what you were told hence you don't live to realize that every man has his own path to walk.
Most individuals believe on the path introduced to them by their parents and such individual seems not qualify to ask questions. Question like why was I told that there is Islam or Christianity or any other form of conjured religion. Why do I have to belief in some form of religion just because my parents belong to that same religion. Etc.

I told you I was never a Christian nor a Muslim because I see both as an unnecessary evil. However,between the two evils one could still be preferable hence my preference for the liberality in the Christian worshipping.

The best religion is that which allow man think for himself unfortunately Islam won't give a room for such. Why would you have a problem with LGBT,nudity or whatever since you are not been forced to do same?

The problem with Islam is that they will always want to force you into accepting their own way of which that was exactly what your evil Mohammed was doing.
If you go to a man's house and find it unpleasant on how he runs his family I bet the best the to do is to advice him on how you feel he should run his family, if he accepts then fine but if otherwise then you'll let him be. Islam would rather force such a man which I don't consider fair enough.

I am a moralist and my principle remains "live and let live". I don't have the ordersity to tell you how to dress, when to pray, what to drink or eat, etc.
There are laws indeed and I don't go against the laws of the land and I think those are well stipulated. Islamic laws are all hypocritically messed up bro. Some years ago in Kano state a woman was killed just because she ate during the Islamic fasting period. A southern woman who was never a Muslim for that matter bro. Why should I fast when I don't worship your god? Such is the babarism in Islam.

All those Africans countries you mentioned are still liberal compare to your shitty Oman, Iran, Iraq etc.
Do me a favor bro... Just go live in Afghanistan so you can practice your faith in peace.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
well since Bible has told u not to break yoke with unbelievers,so I'm not surprised

And what does the Qur'an tell you about Jews and Christians?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by bongap1: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
just as DSS refused to arrest Jesus when he said he didn't brought peace to the world
who be this Yeye persin
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
bongap1:

who be this Yeye persin
and who the mess are u?

My comment surprised u?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
BobbieZion:

And what does the Qur'an tell you about Jews and Christians?
they shouldn't be make allies with.

Which is true
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
phorget:

It's so unfortunate that religion has succeeded in blinding folks like you, you only live your life base on what you were told hence you don't live to realize that every man has his own path to walk.
Most individuals believe on the path introduced to them by their parents and such individual seems not qualify to ask questions. Question like why was I told that there is Islam or Christianity or any other form of conjured religion. Why do I have to belief in some form of religion just because my parents belong to that same religion. Etc.

I told you I was never a Christian nor a Muslim because I see both as an unnecessary evil. However,between the two evils one could still be preferable hence my preference for the liberality in the Christian worshipping.

The best religion is that which allow man think for himself unfortunately Islam won't give a room for such. Why would you have a problem with LGBT,nudity or whatever since you are not been forced to do same?

The problem with Islam is that they will always want to force you into accepting their own way of which that was exactly what your evil Mohammed was doing.
If you go to a man's house and find it unpleasant on how he runs his family I bet the best the to do is to advice him on how you feel he should run his family, if he accepts then fine but if otherwise then you'll let him be. Islam would rather force such a man which I don't consider fair enough.

I am a moralist and my principle remains "live and let live". I don't have the ordersity to tell you how to dress, when to pray, what to drink or eat, etc.
There are laws indeed and I don't go against the laws of the land and I think those are well stipulated. Islamic laws are all hypocritically messed up bro. Some years ago in Kano state a woman was killed just because she ate during the Islamic fasting period. A southern woman who was never a Muslim for that matter bro. Why should I fast when I don't worship your god? Such is the babarism in Islam.

All those Africans countries you mentioned are still liberal compare to your shitty Oman, Iran, Iraq etc.
Do me a favor bro... Just go live in Afghanistan so you can practice your faith in peace.
wow Mr moralist

Since the best religion is the one that allow LGBT , nudity.

Mr question to u is

Can u mess your mother and can u marry a dog?
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Naijaprosper: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
That's how to spoil a country. When there are no equal rights.
Practice balanced justice and you have a peaceful nation.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by splendournoni: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Islam is big scam and only poor people practice it with their lives
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by BobbieZion(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
compton11:
they shouldn't be make allies with.

Which is true

Thank you
Bro!!
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
BobbieZion:

Thank you
Bro!!
u welcome
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Blackdisciple(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Let him and his Allah's worriors go and try it in Jos North and see the other side of God.
He shouldn't go to interior villages oo
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by phorget(m): 1:25am On Aug 25, 2021
compton11:
wow Mr moralist

Since the best religion is the one that allow LGBT , nudity.

Mr question to u is

Can u mess your mother and can u marry a dog?

You sound dumb enough already bro, maybe you'll need to look up morality in the dictionary then you can come back and ask questions.
Even if people are going about marrying dogs and messing their mothers would anyone use any form of force to compel you to do same in a sane clime? If it were to be in an islamic state though they'll make you do it by forcing you and that is what I mean by freedom and bondage.

I don't have the energy to argue about religion bro, choose the ones that will soothing your soul but never force others to believe in whatever you wanna believe please.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 1:39am On Aug 25, 2021
phorget:

You sound dumb enough already bro, maybe you'll need to look up morality in the dictionary then you can come back and ask questions.
Even if people are going about marrying dogs and messing their mothers would anyone use any form of force to compel you to do same in a sane clime? If it were to be in an islamic state though they'll make you do it by forcing you and that is what I mean by freedom and bondage.

I don't have the energy to argue about religion bro, choose the ones that will soothing your soul but never force others to believe in whatever you wanna believe please.
dumb idiot

In sane society,as a leader, would u allow your people to marry their mama or dog?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Service Chiefs In Motion As Captured By Bayo Omoboriowo / Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.