Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians (49319 Views)

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by phorget(m): 2:50am On Aug 25, 2021
compton11:
dumb idiot

In sane society,as a leader, would u allow your people to marry their mama or dog?

As a leader, if a few decided to be mad then who I'm I to stop them? Everybody can't be okay bro. You talked as if everyone in western world has been marrying dogs.

Life is all about choice, make your choice and don't make choices for others. Islam would rather choose for you and that is infringement bro.
Hope you are prepared to receive your 72virgins too? Just imagine! If all the problems in these world nah how una go take tear toto for alujana una dey reason.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2021
phorget:

As a leader, if a few decided to be mad then who I'm I to stop them? Everybody can't be okay bro. You talked as if everyone in western world has been marrying dogs.

Life is all about choice, make your choice and don't make choices for others. Islam would rather choose for you and that is infringement bro.
Hope you are prepared to receive your 72virgins too? Just imagine! If all the problems in these world nah how una go take tear toto for alujana una dey reason.
wow I know see u are among the mad
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by phorget(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2021
compton11:
wow I know see u are among the mad

Islamabad!
Religion of piss!
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2021
DSS na north footsoldiers
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2021
phorget:

Islamabad!
Religion of piss!
it pained u gringrin

Then what is Christianity? gringrin
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by benuejosh: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2021
FakeUnity:

Sharap muntullar slave, you don abuse Christians southerners finish like your friend benuejosh for the benefit of your fula lords? grin

Blind mugus.

Oga, be calming down. I am an advocate of true federalism and preacher of ONE Nigeria. Do not misunderstand me. Buhari has performed his best. Support Buhari till 2023.ONE Nigeria.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by Mycoin(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
compton11:
didn't u see what the bastard said about prophet Muhammad?

Yeah I did, it's better you attack him than attacking Jesus or his religion

It's just a shame that they don't understand religiosity.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by themanderon: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Islamic Republica.
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mycoin:

Yeah I did, it's better you attack him than attacking Jesus or his religion

It's just a shame that they don't understand religiosity.
I'm just go into anger method immediately.

1 Like

Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by FikkyolaE(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
compton11:
tell that to the person I quoted u dumb nigga
abeg who be this one wey dey suffer from illitracy e be like say he dey mad
Re: DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians by compton11(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
FikkyolaE:
abeg who be this one wey dey suffer from illitracy e be like say he dey mad
boy stfu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.