Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland (501 Views)

Guys Can You Marry This type Of Woman / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by bodybuilder: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
The people that won't let you express yourself and have fun because Nigeria is in a mess. Small thing, "Of all the things that's happening in this country you're talking about this or that... you're watching Big Brother Naija" etc. Personally, I think Big Brother Naija is an overrated show, but allow people that like it enjoy it.
What do you want us to do? Kill ourselves because the country is bleeped up? There is nothing complaining about Nigeria's problem from morning till night will solve. It's all about adapting to situations and making the best out of everything and having fun. Cause no one is gonna be here forever, enjoy while you're here. Abi it's me that will stop bandits, or secessionist or corrupt politicians? So shut the Bleep up. I personally don't like opening political topics cause it will only make me sad. I don't like being reminded of problems I can't solve.

Solving Nigeria's problem is not buy chatting shitt on Nairaland and making stupid tribalistic comments.

1 Like

Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by Janesouthall: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nairaland is a country.. I said country with different people ...character... Attitude.. Etc.. We have the good ones.. The bad ones the crazy ones and the condemned ones... So try and accommodate the ones you can...
Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by chatinent: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Before you bring what you are watching here, you are inviting comments.
Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm........

Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by Sonnobax15(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin
Op, you're indeed speaking swahili..... Abeg allow us to catch our cruise....It's only a mad man that'll take most comments on nairaland serious.... Personally,I ignore many mentions in-here...No be say I dey misyan but sometimes,we need the insane ones to keep our world going..

1 Like

Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by BigRocky: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Me no dey ignore anybody o.

Cus I know my clapback is always a Master class.

If am having fun and you bring Nigeria problem to me,I will always a perfect reply for you .
Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by sunshineV(f): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
so op, of all the issues nigeria is facing its big brother show u wanna talk about?

1 Like

Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by Palazee(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Op no vex

Na cruise we dey catch

Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by WibusJaga: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hate is not good for your health son.
This forum is made up of all kinds; the Good, the Bad, the Ugly, even mad people plus witches & wizards. So don't expect everyone to like your opinions.
You just have to develop thick skin. cool
Re: I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2021
bodybuilder:
The people that won't let you express yourself and have fun because Nigeria is in a mess. Small thing, "Of all the things that's happening in this country you're talking about this or that... you're watching Big Brother Naija" etc. Personally, I think Big Brother Naija is an overrated show, but allow people that like it enjoy it.
What do you want us to do? Kill ourselves because the country is bleeped up? There is nothing complaining about Nigeria's problem from morning till night will solve. It's all about adapting to situations and making the best out of everything and having fun. Cause no one is gonna be here forever, enjoy while you're here. Abi it's me that will stop bandits, or secessionist or corrupt politicians? So shut the Bleep up. I personally don't like opening political topics cause it will only make me sad. I don't like being reminded of problems I can't solve.

Solving Nigeria's problem is not buy chatting shitt on Nairaland and making stupid tribalistic comments.
Mtceeew undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name / Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? / After Break Up Would You Ask For Your Gifts/assets Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.