Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,361 members, 7,947,588 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! (5915 Views)

I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe.. / Ain't she babe Beautiful / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 8:26pm On May 21, 2011
OMG advo is this a joke or what? cos if its not you have done more harm than good what the heck did you think you were doing ? This is very childish how can you come to a public forum to say babe asked you out and she has a crush on you? I suppose she did that in private. Did you have to post this in a public forum?  angry Do you think she would happy with what you have just done? huh no girl will that's the bloody fact  angry jeez is swear i'm so shocked you did this to babe, you have no atom of respect for Babe cos if you did you wouldn't do this gosh whatever hapopened to emails, but seriously what exactly do you think you have done? duh  Coming to tell us Babe asked you out and she has a crush on you too bad of you ** alueme***tufia**  undecided undecided I JUST HOPE THIS IS ALL A JOKE
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Wislet(f): 8:28pm On May 21, 2011
Dis is finishing. His gf musta complained. Lol
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:30pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

OMG advo is this a joke or what? cos if its not yuou have done more harm than good what the hack did you think you were doing ? This is very childish how can you come to a public forum to say babe asked you out and she has a crush on you? I suppose she did that in private. Did you have to post this in a public forum?  angry Do you think she would happy with what you have just done? huh no girl will that's the bloody fact  angry jeez is swear i'm so shoked you did this to babe, you have no atom of respect for Babe cos if you did you wouldn't do this gosh whatever hapopened to emails, but seriously what exactly do you think you have done? duh  Coming to tell us Babe asked you out and she has a crush on you too bad of you ** alueme***tufia**  undecided undecided I JUST HOPE THIS IS ALL A JOKE

How can u ask a Nl member out, I think he was joking @ that part but the other parts he was serious to me. U gurls

are hard to understand, if we men tell u the truth u gurls will get mad, if u don't tell u the truth u will still get mad.

what does a man to do? Read the comments, men didn't thought that this topic was a bleeped up one, only

gurls are crying about it. Breakup happens no need to sweat about it. undecided undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 8:32pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get a Iron welder 2 construct a padded IRON PANT,with lock n key, put your stubborn big di[i]c[/i]k inside, lock it and throw d keys inside bar beach.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:34pm On May 21, 2011
190:

Get a Iron welder 2 construct a padded IRON PANT,with lock n key, put your stubborn big di[i]c[/i]k inside, lock it and throw d keys inside bar beach.

homo, homo, homo, homo, homo.

Your father must have bleeped u for a long tyme coss u re acting like it er'time I see u.

[size=14pt]Natasha[/size] I think u re mad becoss this tyme it was a man who broke up wiv a gurl. U re a feminist

thats why u feel hurt about it.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

How can u ask a Nl member out, I think he was joking @ that part but the other parts he was serious to me. U gurls

are hard to understand, if we men tell u the truth u gurls will get mad, if u don't tell u the truth u will still get mad.

what does a man to do? Read the comments, men didn't thought that this topic was a bleeped up one, only

gurls are crying about it. Breakup happens no need to sweat about it. undecided undecided

i'm not sweating about any break up if you read and comprehended my post you will know this , but didn't he have anywhere else to this why must he bring it up to a public forum? was it necessary
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 8:38pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

i'm not sweating about any break up if you read and comprehended my post you will know this , but didn't he have anywhere else to this why must he bring it up to a public forum? was it necessary

Babe + advocator 190 = A-Team cool cool
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:40pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

Either way [size=13pt]their luv[/size] was public nd a not serious one if u knew advocatorr and babee

veri well. If this topic was posted by a gurl I know u wouldn't be mad right now.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Wislet(f): 8:40pm On May 21, 2011
And this coming shortly after de men bashing? Terribl experience.
@Advocator, come and tell us why u did it now, or is it one of ur jokes?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Wislet(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2011
@Advocator, come and tell us why u did it now, or is it one of ur jokes?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2011
@ Natasha

Are you really taking this seriously?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:41pm On May 21, 2011
190:

Babe + advocator 190 = A-Team  cool cool

This homo is always dreaming. Mschewww. undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

homo, homo, homo, homo, homo.

Your father must have bleeped u for a long tyme coss u re acting like it er'time I see u.

[size=14pt]Natasha[/size] I think u re mad becoss this tyme it was a man who broke up wiv a gurl. U re a feminist

thats why u feel hurt about it.

duh feel hurt? you must be joking and besides this comment you were replying was made by 190 so why replying as if it was made by me? undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by MMM2(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2011
it is Womanliness
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:42pm On May 21, 2011
Wislet:

@Advocator, come and tell us why u did it now, or is it one of your jokes?

men bashing? when did men bashed anyone?

omo_to_dun:

@ Natasha

We are not s,tupid. He may be joking sum part, but there is sum truth to this topic. undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ Natasha

[b]  I don't know if I should take it serious or not  cheesy that's why at the end of my statement I made this comment ''I just hope all this is a joke[/b]
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:44pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh feel hurt? you must be joking and besides this comment you were replying was made by 190 so why replying as if it was made by me? undecided

I can't reply to correct u nd share wat i think about this topic? that's fine wiv me but I am telling u

sumthing. If u don't wana be told then let me know.
undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 8:45pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

I can't reply to correct u nd share wat i think about this topic? that's fine wiv me but I am telling u sumthing. If u don't wana be told then

let me know.
undecided
all your biz not mine
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by annita19(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2011
WTF is this?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 8:48pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

Either way [size=13pt]their luv[/size] was public nd a not serious one if u knew advocatorr and babee

veri well. If this topic was posted by a gurl I know u wouldn't be mad right now.

even if it was a Girl I would still say the same thing I said I'm not mad for any break up that's if there was any I know about advo and babe e love but I just felt this was just too off
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:48pm On May 21, 2011
annita19:

WTF is this?

it is not your puzzy thats for sure.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 8:49pm On May 21, 2011
annita19:

WTF is this?

It is what the Bleep is this
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:51pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

even if it was a Girl I would still say the same thing I said I'm not mad for any break up that's if there was any I know about advo and babe e love but I just felt this was just too off

It was off nd painful but a man gota tell the truth all the tyme. it would be moreee hurtful if he cheated on her or even

worse lie to her while they still 2gether. We men like havin witnesses when we are breaking up wiv sum1.

It is a man's thing u won't understand.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:51pm On May 21, 2011
190:

It is what the bleep is this
cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by annita19(f): 8:53pm On May 21, 2011
@Topsoldier say hello to your foster mom, she did a good jon bringing you up.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:54pm On May 21, 2011
annita19:

@Topsoldier say hello to your foster mom, she did a good jon bringing you up.

Yes she did do a good job, she also taught me how to Bleep old rag women like ur mum. undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 8:55pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

It was off nd painful but a man gota tell the truth all the tyme. it would be moreee hurtful if he cheated on her or even

worse lie to her while they still 2gether. We men like havin witnesses when we are breaking up wiv sum1.

It is a man's thing u won't understand.

duh I can't believe you don't still comprehend me? My prob was why did he have to put it up in a public forum? was it necessary? that's my point and not about the break up  undecided get that into your brain  cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:57pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh I can't believe you don't still comprehend me? My prob was why did he have to put it up in a public forum? was it necessary? that's my point and not about the break up  undecided get that into your brain  cheesy

i think 'i may be wrong though' the reason he put the breakup on the public is men like having witnesses when

breaking up wiv their gurls, so he wanted us to be witnesses. In case babe flips out we can remind her that he

broke up wiv her in a beautyful nd respectful way.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 9:01pm On May 21, 2011
[size=3pt]The relationship started in the forum and dies in the forum
[/size]
Thank God babe has me anyways cool
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 9:03pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

i think 'i may be wrong though' the reason he put the breakup on the public is men like having witnesses when

breaking up wiv their gurls, so he wanted us to be witnesses. In case babe flips out we can remind her that he

broke up wiv her in a beautyful nd respectful way.

duh this is the lamest thing i ever heard, witness ni witness ko
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Brite02(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2011
Hope Babe takes it in good faith about their e-love
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 9:08pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh this is the lamest thing i ever heard, witness ni witness ko

lame for u women but real nd genuine for us men. it is a man's thing thats why u will never

understand.

Brite02:

Hope Babe takes it in good faith about their e-love

what do u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / This Is Probably A Bad Idea! / I Need A Good Nigeria Guy as boy friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.