Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! (5918 Views)

I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe.. / Ain't she babe Beautiful / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 3:05am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

LOOL what about the European countries, the UN and the Arab rich countries. Kenya won't bring as much combat in recognizing Somaliland, You guys need more powerful countries to take part in your recognition. cheesy

We have those ones sxb. Waa nacas AU who were our biggest obstable, laakiin I read in the wikileaks the arab countries were our biggest blockers iyo the xasiids Djibouti. Laakiin alxamdulilah Egypt fell our biggest haters kulaha they want strong Somalia to stop Xabashi's from building a dam on the nile river leading to a war they want us to start the dagaal with them. So one hater gone, than Tunisa another gone, another big hater Libya is gonna go, the other arab countries are falling. All those haters are gone sxb. Mareykanka they are touch and go they act like they will help us after the AU passes it, also britain maybe rest of the UN will follow those two.

Qatar waa our friends Silyanyo went there and they might give us an embassy: http://gulfnews.com/news/region/somalia/somaliland-eyes-embassy-in-uae-1.810588

Walle today too much good news.

Even Djibouti are kissing our azz: http://somalilandpress.com/djibouti-delegation-arrives-in-hargeisa-22318

grin grin Its here sxb recognition. Its time 2011 is the year sxb.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 3:10am On May 22, 2011
LOOOOOOOOOL wag1 blood.  I hear you. grin

Firi threadka kale imaw an sameye hadad waqti heysidh.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 3:19am On May 22, 2011
Bal sxb firi what our foreign minister said about Somalia:

[How's] your relation with Somalia?
We always [wanted to engaged in] dialogue with Somalia government, but the problem is that we [don't] have [a] unified group to dialogue with. There are many groups fighting [for supremacy] as you know, fundamentalists trying to maintain power by force, pirates. When we find one unified group to talk [to], we are willing to talk and dialogue because we want really to have a good relation with Somalia.

Walle waa sidaas, when you guys get 1 unified group we can go back to somalinimo iyo walaalnimo by having a trade partnership iyo waxaas grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 3:23am On May 22, 2011
At babe - This was suppose to be a joke. A joke that was to  show you how sweet I am even when I am trying to break up with them ladies. smiley(but it all went to waste) undecided I had to say this before I sign out. I always like being the dumpee not the dumber. I don’t like breaking heart, I am a real man. I like taking the ‘I dump you blow’ instead of me giving it away. So since you said in your previous comments that you wanted to break up with me, have your hit BaBe, you have the chance now.

Somaliland:

Bal sxb firi what our foreign minister said about Somalia:

[How's] your relation with Somalia?
We always [wanted to engaged in] dialogue with Somalia government, but the problem is that we [don't] have [a] unified group to dialogue with. There are many groups fighting [for supremacy] as you know, fundamentalists trying to maintain power by force, pirates. When we find one unified group to talk [to], we are willing to talk and dialogue because we want really to have a good relation with Somalia.

Walle waa sidaas, when you guys get 1 unified group we can go back to somalinimo iyo walaalnimo by having a trade partnership iyo waxaas grin

If you guys become a recognized country how can you reunite with somalia or even puntland afterwards?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 3:25am On May 22, 2011
Maa waalan tahay. Why said reunite I meant be brother nations like Sweden and Denmark. We can work together and help each other out improve as a team.

Only way we can reunite is if Amiir (abti) Godane and (Abti) Ibrahim al-Afghani takes over Xamar, I'm kidding sorry grin grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by BABE3: 3:39am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

At babe - This was suppose to be a joke. A joke that was to show you how sweet I am even when I am trying to break up with them ladies. smiley(but it all went to waste) undecided I had to say this before I sign out. I always like being the dumpee not the dumber. I don’t like breaking heart, I am a real man. I like taking the ‘I dump you blow’ instead of me giving it away. So since you said in your previous comments that you wanted to break up with me, have your hit BaBe, you have the chance now.

Joke? This your joke needs improvement o. I have a good sense of humor and didn't get that joke atall. It was just too random. Anyways, it's all good. We already broke up, there's no point in taking any hit----

How sweet you are? Is that what you call sweet? LOL-- Good good! smiley
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 3:41am On May 22, 2011
BABE!:

Joke? This your joke needs improvement o. I have a good sense of humor and didn't get that joke atall. It was just too random. Anyways, it's all good. We already broke up, there's no point in taking any hit----

How sweet you are? Is that what you call sweet? LOL-- Good good!   smiley

Wait you guys actually dated?

Babe you know what they say once you go SOmali you don't go back, hit me up when you ready to go for round 2  grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 3:44am On May 22, 2011
Somaliland:

Maa waalan tahay. Why said reunite I meant be brother nations like Sweden and Denmark. We can work together and help each other out improve as a team.

Only way we can reunite is if Amiir (abti) Godane and (Abti) Ibrahim al-Afghani takes over Xamar, I'm kidding sorry  grin grin
LOL, wa sidas arintu.

BABE!:

How sweet you are? Is that what you call sweet? LOL-- Good good!   smiley

Yeap, if my break up notes are that sweet imagine my romantic side dear! Your sense of humor is juvenile, not politically correct if you didn't understood this topic.  I apologize that I put you on the spotlight out of the blues.

Thank you for making THIS easy for both of us. I wish you the best. Another thing, I don't know where you get the idea that I do drugs. Really?  I am as clean as the word goes & I don't intend to harm my health. Hope you said that accusation out of frustration.  smiley

To wrap it up, no hard feelings babe. You are a good girl.  smiley
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 3:48am On May 22, 2011
Somaliland:

Wait you guys actually dated?

Babe you know what they say once you go SOmali you don't go back, hit me up when you ready to go for round 2  grin

You can babe-fy if she wants to BUT if you ever hurt her then I'll kill you. cool
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 3:53am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

You can babe-fy if she wants to BUT if you ever hurt her then I'll kill you. cool

Caadi iska diig bro were not in Xamar grin

Somalinimo dee whats yours is mine walaal
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by BABE3: 3:56am On May 22, 2011
Pls can you stop wishing me the best? --LOL--- COZ, you're making it sound as if THAT was actually for real.

The idea that you do drugs didn't come out of frustration. It was out of normality-- hmmm--How can a normal person (that doesn't do drugs) wake up one morning and think of that "JOKE" ?  

As for the spotlights, I'm used to that already.

No hard feelings too! You're a bad boy.

SAFE!  smiley
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 4:00am On May 22, 2011
Somaliland:

Caadi iska diig bro were not in Xamar  grin

Somalinimo dee whats yours is mine walaal
Sxb film ban digaya, se waye adiga.  smiley

BABE!:

Pls can you stop wishing me the best? --LOL--- COZ, you're making it sound as if THAT was actually for real.

The idea that you do drugs didn't come out of frustration. It was out of normality-- hmmm--How can a normal person (that doesn't do drugs) wake up one morning and think of that "JOKE" ?  

SAFE!  smiley

Oh now you know what is in my heart. That luck was from the bottom of my heart or heart of my bottom whichever way! smiley

We couldn't continue pushing a cart that wasn't moving, that would have been a waste of energy. That was how our relationship outside the friend zone was. You are nice & all that but I had to do what I had to do. And  I am really sorry that you had to get a day of uncalled limelight from me. 

Me a bad boy? No I am not. smiley
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 4:15am On May 22, 2011
hunkyjohn:

*Hops on the piano and joins MzDarkskin in playing*

If I were BABE, I would cry after reading this.

trying to steal my shine abi?  angry angry grin grin

D-sense:

May be you should visit my loggia to give me a BJ . . . . . undecided

I'm off to bed . . .you this douchebag.
grin grin

@BOY-MAGGOT aka "toppucci" normally I'd go hard on you but a crack baby like yourself cannot be held responsible for your dunce ways.
The she goat that pissed you out needs a thorough flogging.  tongue
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 4:18am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

Sxb film ban digaya, se waye adiga.  smiley
Oh now you know what is in my heart. That luck was from the bottom of my heart or heart of my bottom whichever way! smiley

We couldn't continue pushing a cart that wasn't moving, that would have been a waste of energy. That was how our relationship outside the friend zone was. You are nice & all that but I had to do what I had to do. And  I am really sorry that you had to get a day of uncalled limelight from me. 

Me a bad boy? No I am not. smiley

BABE!:

SAFE!  smiley

i thought u guyz were going to fight, why did u finish this bizniz like adults, when you are in NL dont act like adults,

don't apologize, u abuse people nd then move on. wat should i enjoy today.
undecided angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 4:23am On May 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

The she goat that pissed you out needs a thorough flogging.  tongue

undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 5:20am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

Yeah go off to bed, your husband might be wanting to torn your a-s-s. Go ahead, give it to him.

I don't insult girls but that chick is an exceptional gai. Sxb, arinteydu wa belka dexe. I am on a mission, inan kuligooda wadhana kajabiyo ban rabaa. I kid I kid. grin

I am not rude. You would react the same way if you guys were chatting in your language & I ask u if you guys are talking about us. Men don't back-bend people with hidden words. If I wanna tell u something, I come out clean.

LMAO!!  grin

LOL! Never mind Snappia the snapping turtle  tongue.

I SOOO RESPECT THAT!  smiley smiley That's real.

Topsoldier:

undecided undecided undecided

see now you are making me feel bad. undecided
you shouldn't have called me a btch!! undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 5:28am On May 22, 2011
Read all six pages and this thread does'nt make sense.
@Babe and Advocator,you guys need to give us more juicy details.
Please don't keep us waiting.
Since you decided to bring your confidential matter to a public place,the least you can do is to speak English so your audience can understand.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 5:32am On May 22, 2011
Richvkunt:

Read all six pages and this thread does'nt make sense.
@Babe and Advocator,you guys need to give us more juicy details.
Please don't keep us waiting.
Since you decided to bring your confidential matter to a public place,the least you can do is to speak English so your audience can understand.

grin grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 7:55am On May 22, 2011
My Pop corn is finished no fights

Babe meet me in my inner chambers angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by IZUKWU(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2011
Attention seekers
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 22, 2011
^^ exactly. see the biggest one above your post. cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 7:23pm On May 22, 2011
sauer
what's it with natasha and being 16 i wager she is gerascophobic
lmao hell no I'm not and you didn't have to quote something else which was not on this thread , that naughty woman  said the frog was 17 and that i was older and should know better so I told her I was 16 and no where older than the frog  cheesy and for the other quote did you really have to do that? I'm sure if you read that post very well on that thread you would see that Powerdcom asked for my age and I told him to check my profile undecided He was the one ranting about it so I made that statement undecided and every other time you see me posting my age is because I was asked even when I turn 40 and I'm  asked my age I will tell there's nothing there and besides its a good thing to grow old so please I'm not gerascophobic  cheesy BTW I can't wait to be an adult  wink please get that trashy thing out of your head okay kiss
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 7:28pm On May 22, 2011
emm Sauer you were supposed to take me to the beach but you didn't show up sad why? cry cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:47pm On May 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

sauerlmao hell no I'm not and you didn't have to quote something else which was not on this thread , that naughty woman 

Er'thing sum1 quotes u all u say is you didn't have anything else to quote? He had to quote u becoss

your comment was st,upid and so is your arse. And for the last time pls nd plss stop talking about people who are

offline. And we will also appreciate if u don't write essays to prove your point.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:48pm On May 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAO!!  grin

LOL! Never mind Snappia the snapping turtle  tongue.

I SOOO RESPECT THAT!  smiley smiley That's real.

see now you are making me feel bad. undecided
you shouldn't have called me a btch!! undecided

aren't you one? cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 7:56pm On May 22, 2011
you didn't have to quote something else which was not on this thread

Topsoldier:

[color=#000099]Er'thing sum1 quotes u all u say is you didn't have anything else to quote?

why are people so dumb that they cannot comprehend simple English  undecided the two things up there are clearly different   undecided  SMH now can that frog stop quoting me at least I'm avoiding him so why can't the frog just do the same why does he always seek my attention   undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:04pm On May 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

you didn't have to quote something else which was not on this thread

why are people so dumb that they cannot comprehend simple English  undecided the two things up there are clearly different   undecided  SMH now can that frog stop quoting me at least I'm avoiding him so why can't the frog just do the same why does he always seek my attention   undecided

When sum1 quotes you its not that they want your attention you bloody slut, its bcoss they wanna educate your

little brain and tell u to stop making a fool out of yourself. U re the one who seek attention, write an entire essay in

a forum to make awareness, talk nd gossip people when they are offline, tell people tht u re 16 yrs old so they will

feel sympathy for u, how pathetic can u get? u were the one who came to my topic nd derail it, now im here strong

and firm, i will discipline your annoying arse like hell bleeping naughty woman. all u know is how to gossip people

wen they are not here. mschewwww. undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 8:10pm On May 22, 2011
[b]LMAO really you are making no sense why would I want anybody to feel sympathy for me?  don't you have anything better to say grin grin grin and last time I checked who started talking about SIr Fly YOU YOU YOU after saying Babe could lick his shoes what was that? then moi tasha said his ''post'' disgust me now where did I gossip anyone? where did I say I hate him? and what's all the fuss why are you stressing yourself to make a point?  undecided Like I told you before you have a very big problem with comprehension and duh its not helping matters  tongue
[color=#770077][b][i]who goes about posting useless topics <<<< YOU
who do people tell ''you are very rude and should be ashamed of yourself''? = YOU
who do people call jobless=YOU
who do Nlanders tell '' seems like you are crazy = YOU

who do nLanders say damn girl you are so intelligent= ME
who do Nlanders tell '' go girl you are soaring high'' = ME
who do Nlanders'' thanks I don't what what I would have done you are such a wonderful person =ME
who do Nlanders tell '' I would really love to know you more there's something striking about you? = ME
who do they  tell'' wow that was the best advice anyone could give =ME
who do they tell ''  wow nice write up you've got hear'' =ME
who do they say is one of the  Nlanders with Brain = ME
seriously between the both of us who ever needs discipline its YOU YOU AND YOU again  you grab undecided
Oh snap I forgot he has a problem with comprehension   cheesy

AND LASTLY I'M DONE WITH YOU. YOU CAN GO RANTING LIKE THE PETULANT CHILD THAT YOU ARE, ME DON'T CARE YOU CAN INSULT ME AND QUOTE ME, IT DOESN'T REMOVE A POUND OF FLESH FROM MY BODY cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'M SOARING HIGH LIKE AN EAGLE cheesy cheesy

YO NATTY GO GURL kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/b]
[/i][/b][/color]
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by kandiikane(m): 11:42pm On May 22, 2011
^^Eyaaa, see the two Nl kids fighting. . . Ok who ever wins gets a happy meal smiley
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by african1(f): 4:15am On May 23, 2011
What up Advocator? Long time no talk bro, I see ruux kale Oo soomaali ah baad heshay?Lol
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 1:19pm On May 23, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Eyaaa, see the two Nl kids fighting. . . Ok who ever wins gets a happy meal smiley
]
shocked shocked Who are they? grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by dave2(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2011
Natasha, how u dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / This Is Probably A Bad Idea! / I Need A Good Nigeria Guy as boy friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.