Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,361 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! (5916 Views)

I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe.. / Ain't she babe Beautiful / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2011
Ethiodime:

Did he derail your topics? I believe the answer is no. Then why did you follow him in his threads and start derailing it? The victim was the person whose topic was derailed by sir-fly, and he is a victim because u derailed his topic. Girls are suppose to be ahead of men 5 years mentally. But you are proving the natural analysis wrong.You wanted his attention n he gave it to you.

please you make more sense when you are silent  undecided Why would I follow his topics huh I stumbled on it from the recent tab in fact I'm not suppose to explain anything to you and you are actually the one showing how dumb you are all because you have a crush on him well to hell with you and your dumbness you can die together
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by BABE3: 10:17pm On May 21, 2011
ADVOCATOR!!! Pls biko lay off the weed!!!!! It's 4ucking dangerous!!!! CHEI!!!! HABA!!!

THis had been my worst week On NL,(lmao) My tOPIC, Then THIS? Fuckery!!

Anyways, I'm seriously thinking all the bullshc1t you wrote up there was to make people laugh, BECAUSE if that wasn't the purpose then I GO ON MY SEXY KNEES AGAIN ABEG, MY DEAR MR. LAWYER, STAY AWAY FROM IGBO/TABA/CANNABIS.

I DON'T even TALK TO THIS NIGGA OFF-LINE--- ***smh***

About the break up----Eya!!! So sad it's gonna end this way---- I was gonna do it first grin but I thought it was gonna be awkward, but since you had the balls to go first---Good Good!!! --- Thanks for all the NL back-ups, BABE! come in topics, etc.

The only condition, I'll agree to remain your friend is if you STOP SMOKING TABA!!!-- smiley
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 10:18pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

the one showing how dumb you are all because you have a crush on him well to hell with you and your dumbness you can die together

shut up s,tupid slut, the gurl has a point nd all I read is u saying that she has a crush on me. How s,tupid can u

get?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 10:19pm On May 21, 2011
butterflyy:

@TopSoldier
I will tel u whats wrong wth Natasha
1-U  re not really a man
2-U re a trader in Aj city, mayb u sell pepper cos your mouth is somthing else.
I cant bliv u attack everybody dat comments on this post, with your pepper mouth, 4rm 190 to Natasha n probably 2 me, dats nt hw a real man bhaves. Somtimes u look n pass. ++++ waiting 4 my own +++u knw na
nope that's not my problem  grin its actually stupid topics which gives me bad memories  smiley
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Jackieugo(f): 10:20pm On May 21, 2011
BABE!:

ADVOCATOR!!! Pls biko lay off the weed!!!!! It's 4ucking dangerous!!!! CHEI!!!! HABA!!!

THis had been my worst week On NL,(lmao) My tOPIC, Then THIS?    Fuckery!!

Anyways, I'm seriously thinking all the bullshc1t you wrote up there was to make people laugh, BECAUSE if that wasn't the purpose then I GO ON MY SEXY KNEES AGAIN ABEG, MY DEAR MR. LAWYER, STAY AWAY FROM IGBO/TABA/CANNABIS.

About the break up----Eya!!! So sad it's gonna end this way---- I was gonna do it first  grin but I thought it was gonna be awkward, but since you had the balls to go first---Good Good!!! --- Thanks for all the NL back-ups, BABE! come in topics, etc.

The only condition, I'll agree to remain your friend is if you STOP SMOKING TABA!!!-- smiley

You tell him!
lol@topsoldier = sir_fly
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 10:20pm On May 21, 2011
again he  is talking to me even when I'm avoiding him  undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Ethiodime: 10:22pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

please you make more sense when you are silent  undecided Why would I follow his topics huh I stumbled on it from the recent tab in fact I'm not suppose to explain anything to you and you are actually the one showing how dumb you are all because you have a crush on him well to hell with you and your dumbness you can die together

You are wretched. How can I have a crush on a kid? I am done talking to you. I would have stayed but your sentences don’t even make sense. 16 years old? More like a 12 years teenager released into nairaland.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 10:24pm On May 21, 2011
[duh even a 12 years old is still a billion times smarter than you are dumb bit ch undecided what more me? an intelligent 16 years old undecided like I said you make sense when you are silent so quit talking as s hole [/i]
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 10:25pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

again the  is talking to me even when I'm avoiding him  undecided

Shut up bi@tch. I will be pissing on your mouth each tyme I see you. You started this shit, I will kindly

finish it for u.

Ethiodime:

You are wretched. How can I have a crush on a kid? I am done talking to you. I would have stayed but your sentences don’t even make sense. 16 years old? More like a 12 years teenager released into nairaland.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jackieugo:

You tell him!
lol@topsoldier = sir_fly
Whats funny?

BABE!:

THis had been my worst week On NL,(lmao) My tOPIC, Then THIS?    Fuckery!!

About the break up----Eya!!! So sad it's gonna end this way---- I was gonna do it first  grin but I thought it was gonna be awkward, but since you had the balls to go first---Good Good!!! --- Thanks for all the NL back-ups, BABE! come in topics, etc.

advocatorrrrrrrrrr had u cry babe, now which other guy will u make ur boyfriend? not that i want u or interested in u

im just asking.
cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 10:26pm On May 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

[duh even a 12 years old is still a billion times smarter than you are dumb bit ch  undecided what more me? an intelligent 16 years old  undecided  like I said you make sense when you are silent so quit talking as s hole [/i]
[size=15pt]Shut up slut, you don't make sense i am the 100 person to tell u this. u think we are

lying to u, you s,tupid bi@tch. No one cares about your age, all we know is you are d,umb as bleep. so shut up and

get lost. u derailed advocatorrs topic enough. [/size]
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2011
i'm glad all the intelligent right thinking peeps know i'm one of the intelligent minors on nl  cheesy who cares what that frog thinks?  undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by butterflyy(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2011
N now TopSoldier is having two gals fighting 4 his attention. Choose one nw o. Well i hope u choose Natasha over Ethiodime, cos i knw dat u re secretly falling 4 her n she admires n follows u around. All na joke.
Pls lets stop all dis n say smtn gud 2 one another BIKO
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 10:33pm On May 21, 2011
@butterfly i didn't find that funny okay  undecided I have better things to do than fight for a rapi st attention you mind modifying your post?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 10:36pm On May 21, 2011
butterflyy:

N now TopSoldier is having two gals fighting 4 his attention. Choose one nw o. Well i hope u choose Natasha over Ethiodime, cos i knw dat u re secretly falling 4 her n she admires n follows u around. All na joke.
Pls lets stop all dis n say smtn gud 2 one another BIKO

She is a b[i]i[/i]tch, its funny how she said er'one hates me yet that Ethiodime came and told her the truth. No man

with respect chooses a slut over a cultured gurl if i was to chose one. There will be no making up. It will remain this way until I leave NL.

The f**khead will get disciplined by more real people. What bothers me is we derailed sum1's topic.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 10:39pm On May 21, 2011
seriously you are worse than a goat now can that frog piont out where I said '' every one hates him'' duh frivolous frog cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 21, 2011
BABE!:

I GO ON MY SEXY KNEES AGAIN

Babe, you too much and you are one conceited little doll. Ewo tun ni Sexy Knees?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 11:58pm On May 21, 2011
190 Strolls in***

See FIGHT shocked shocked shocked

Grabs Pop-corn, suya and coke

Grabs a comfortable seat and subscribes cool

wheres Mzdarkskin to Join me ( after all u're not that the center of it today ) grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 12:06am On May 22, 2011
^^^lolz friendyy who is fighting? I hope its not you wink cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 12:17am On May 22, 2011
If Babe listened to me she wont be in this ish

2nd, U shouldnt fight with that ethiodime girl ( Life don tire her sef )

Market nor sell for her today maybe she couldnt sell those okirika bend down select clothes around Ojota

free her, anyway babe's got the message

time 4 me to come into the picture and cement my place

Advocator gave me the full chance yesterday and as 4 u natty, I go use broom chase donpuzo from your side wen he comes too angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 12:31am On May 22, 2011
lolz you are damn right oh that woman is a fraustrated bit,ch I don't need anyone to tell me grin grin grin grin BTW Donpuzo and I are unbreakable wink I'm missing Puzo I need him on this forum and I can't wait for him to get back but for the main time you are my paddy guy cheesy and forever will remain my friendyy kiss
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by BABE3: 12:34am On May 22, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Babe, you too much and you are one conceited little doll. Ewo tun ni Sexy Knees?

I suffer from High Self Esteem. I make it known from time to time on NL.  smiley

This Advo Nigga is using me to pull swagger. In his mind now he's a certified Playa!! JIM IYKE---Lmao---
But, It's allowed. No koso!

190--- **straight face**

Tashy Babe-- Thanks fam.  wink
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Dyt(f): 12:35am On May 22, 2011
yawns
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 12:37am On May 22, 2011
BABE!:

I suffer from High Self Esteem. I make it known from time to time on NL.  smiley

This Advo Nigga is using me to pull swagger. In his mind now he's a certified Playa!! JIM IYKE---Lmao---
But, It's allowed. No koso!

190--- **straight face**

Tashy Babe-- Thanks fam.  wink
emm so finally you appreciate all my efforts  undecided what is the thank you for anyway  undecided and don't mind advo he will be feeling high now like someone who just finished taking EGBO  grin grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by BABE3: 12:40am On May 22, 2011
^^^ Tashy babe, don't be slow now--- I said thank you because of your first comment or wateva---

hmmmm---efforts? what efforts? Oponu geh. wink
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 12:44am On May 22, 2011
eh babe don't use your Yoruba words on me this village girl doesn't listen to me undecided and aww well what are friends for? anyway I could have said the same thing for anyone else so don't be too happy and you berra open that your right eye or is it blind
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by tpia5: 12:51am On May 22, 2011
Babe you seem kind of different these past few weeks.

I havent been online that much so maybe i'm having a wrong perception of you however.

If you started out as an easygoing demeanor, then why switch personas midway.

Rather weird. Dont take it the wrong way though.

Most times when this happens it usually means the person has either started keeping bad company or was simply pretending to begin with. Once again, i could be wrong.

Advocator is same as ever, and neither do i know what this thread is about, so no comment there.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by BABE3: 12:58am On May 22, 2011
^^ How have I been "different"?

Bad company? On NL? Switch persona? Why would I want to?

Tashy babe-- E don do o--Oya go away. tongue
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 12:59am On May 22, 2011
Bebe I wanna crash see ya later girlfriend  kiss BTW I was Raptured oh right now I'm in heaven, men you need to see the lap cloud tops we are using oh  cheesy soon we wouldn't communicate because heaven and hell have no business with each other  grin cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 1:00am On May 22, 2011
This site is getting booring by the second, so sick of this shite.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by BABE3: 1:02am On May 22, 2011
Tashy--Safe!

J12:

This site is getting booring by the second, so sick of this shite.

Is it coz of me--- sad
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 1:03am On May 22, 2011
BABE!:

^^ How have I been "different"?

Bad company? On NL? Switch persona? Why would I want to?

Tashy babe-- E don do o--Oya go away.   tongue
lolz anyway greet devil for me oh  wink I cant come to visit oh that place is too hoooottttttttt  grin Eh Bbae Jesus is calling me I have to go  kiss kiss
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Natasha2(f): 1:07am On May 22, 2011
replying J12's location
''I never knew that you never had a clue''

well I never knew that you never had a clue that I never had a clue
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / This Is Probably A Bad Idea! / I Need A Good Nigeria Guy as boy friend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.