Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (81665 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2011
See as our thread quiet. Seems morale is low.
Unfortunately, Liverpool awaits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
Reading through all of Ibime's posts, one will think Nateevs is the reason for Chelsea's slump. I don land, let the bashing begin. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

Reading through all of Ibime's posts, one will think Nateevs is the reason for Chelsea's slump. I don land, let the bashing begin.  grin grin

nateevs? you appeared after almost 15 days of your monumental loss to arsenal?
where did you go? were you busy eating baba suwe's shyte u went into comatose?
before we start football talks. . . . .tell me about your shyte-munching experience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by ritchboy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

nateevs? you appeared after almost 15 days of your monumental loss to arsenal?
where did you go? were you busy eating baba suwe's shyte u went into comatose?
before we start football talks. . . . .tell me about your shyte-munching experience.

You heard the man Nateevs, did you went into comatose? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
I dey coma . . . . I just got woken up by a miracle, after eating a bucket load of shyte. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

I dey coma . . . . I just got woken up by a miracle, after eating a bucket load of shyte. grin grin

it's nothing.

in football, shyte happens - this is why we love the game so much.
you can play the same match again, same players, same officials and chelsea would win 6-2.

it was mostly end to end.
the team who makes use of their own chances would beat the ones who played galala with theirs.
that said, sturridge is not a team player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
Oga Nateevs

How is the shape/shekpe keeper doing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
I don't want to be part of those who called AVB naive. The only problem I saw though was that he wants to play a certain way but he is not following through on all he needs to do. You cannot continue to play a high defence line with JT and Mikel. Against a team that knows how to pass the ball, we will be flogged over and over again. We have a major problem at RB and Malouda should never wear a Chelsea shirt again.

If AVB was us to excel in the way he forsees, he needs to drop JT, Ramires, Mikel, Bosingwa and Malouda and replace them appropriately.

Meanwhile is there any Chelsea who was thinking we were going to win the league? I thought we all concluded we are in transition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Oga Nateevs

How is the shape/shekpe keeper doing?

Last time I checked, he missed a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

I don't want to be part of those who called AVB naive. The only problem I saw though was that he wants to play a certain way but he is not following through on all he needs to do. You cannot continue to play a high defence line with JT and Mikel. Against a team that knows how to pass the ball, we will be flogged over and over again. We have a major problem at RB and Malouda should never wear a Chelsea shirt again.

If AVB was us to excel in the way he forsees, he needs to drop JT, Ramires, Mikel, Bosingwa and Malouda and replace them appropriately.
Meanwhile is there any Chelsea who was thinking we were going to win the league? I thought we all concluded we are in transition.

Have you compared the stats when Mr Shape keeper came back?

Or Blasting over the bar from 3yards out was part of the script?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

Last time I checked, he missed a goal.

How many atrocious miss in the league vs How many games he has started?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
124 starts, 2 misses. What's your point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^ 124 starts for Chelsea already? In the league?

Its obvious to me that Torres is the major problem with Chelsea . That is my point.

Cos when Torres was away the team played much better even in the loss to QPR with 10 men
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

i cannot even blame avb for the loss against arsenal. the tactics would have worked perfectly had chelsea scored 50% of their chances in the first half. arsenal have no strong mentality. score 3 quick goals against them and they usually surrender the fight and lose the will to win. but with a goal margin., they can be very dangerous cos they counter-attack effectively.

sturridge was one of the reasons chelsea lost. mata played some terrific passes to sturridge who should have looked up and played a quick pass into the box for torres n co to score simple tap-ins. sturridge stayed too long on the ball sometimes for 5 seconds b4 releasing the ball and the chances simply disappeared.

the 2nd half was a comedy of errors. it was walcott against 3 chelsea defenders. yet, he scored.
then malouda's pass to terry was just idiotic. terry diving because he didn't want a race with van persie was equally comical.
the last goal was bosingwa's fault who should know van persie's left foot is far dangerous than his right. he should have showed him in, not out. and even if he wanted him out, he should have pushed him further to the touchline where the angle would be too acute.

it's difficult to blame villas-boas for the elementary mistakes in chelsea's defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
Anyone blaming only AVB really needs their heads examined. Daniel had one of the poorest games I have ever seen from a Chelsea player. It was a day in general where everyone was piss poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ 124 starts for Chelsea already? In the league?

Its obvious to me that Torres is the major problem with Chelsea . That is my point.

Cos when Torres was away the team played much better even in the loss to QPR with 10 men

Thrash talker. I had to remind you with the 124 starts that Torres did not come to Chelsea from the French league.
You make it seem like he just started being a striker. . .

So Torres is the reason Chelsea conceded 5 goals. You talk so much rubbish, you make D Banj sound like Jacques Charles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
When you are playing with a player deficiency you would always perform poorly.

Let barca play short 1 vs Arsenal and you would see.

Torres has always been short 1 for the team probably thats why the team conceded 5 goals

How about Mr Torres take the chances he was provided. If he had taken his own chances, the opponents wouldnt even bother to score 5 goals

I trust Drogba, Even if he doesnt do anything, he would always tame Arsenal but
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

Anyone blaming only AVB really needs their heads examined. Daniel had one of the poorest games I have ever seen from a Chelsea player. It was a day in general where everyone was piss poor.

everyone? mata was imperious. i think ivanovic played well too.

dayokanu:

When you are playing with a player deficiency you would always perform poorly.

Let barca play short 1 vs Arsenal and you would see.

Torres has always been short 1 for the team probably thats why the team conceded 5 goals

How about Mr Torres take the chances he was provided. If he had taken his own chances, the opponents wouldnt even bother to score 5 goals

I trust Drogba, Even if he doesnt do anything, he would always tame Arsenal but

2010/11
arsenal 3-1 chelsea.
drogba played 90 mins, he didn't tame nada - matter of fact, djourou sodomized drogba all night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hmmmm. . . but you are the same person who just said we played well against QPR. . . Or have you suddenly forgotten what deficiency means?
Meanwhile why were you not here when we flogged Genk 5-0 and Torres played?

Or he was not deficient that day. . . Gosh!

I go away for a while and return to be greeted with this thrash. . . . again!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

Hmmmm. . . but you are the same person who just said we played well against QPR. . . Or have you suddenly forgotten what deficiency means?

Having a player off the field is better than having a dummy on the field.

With him off the field the players can focus . e.g if he wasnt on the field, Sturridge wouldnt have sent that pass to him which he characteristically blew over the bar from 3 yards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
He was in the team that flogged Genk 5-0 and he scored. . . ~Oya what next?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
Even a dysfuctional clock has its minutes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

forget dayo - he's a fair-weather fan.
this same dayo fellated on miroslav klose from 2006-9 on this forum. to dayokanu, klose could do no wrong. highest goal scorer in world cup this and world cup that. he even suggested klose would break fat ronaldo's world cup scoring record of 15 goals, etc.

just because the robotic mario gomez has hit a purple patch now, dayokanu has changed his mouth that klose is a w@nker. klose was never good and blah blah blah. go back to 07/08, dayo was fellating on torres. torres made an interview that english defenders were easy to skim. dayo bought that statement. he used it to flog many premier league strikers then. i am sure he even used it to downplay ronaldo's 42 goal season - that ronaldo would only do such in england but would be found out in spain.

as at the last time ronaldo played in spain. he has scored 103 goals in 106 apps for real madrid.

add 20 yrs to today's date.
dayokanu would still be talking balderdash. he's a zombie. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

Danny is a selfish player. He needs to learn team work.

How long are you going to defend Torres??
He has been here for almost a season now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
If you look at the history, I actually have not been defending Torres, I am not a Torres fan, never have been. I just do not like when people try to say things that are not true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

forget dayo - he's a fair-weather fan.
this same dayo fellated on miroslav klose from 2006-9 on this forum. to dayokanu, klose could do no wrong. highest goal scorer in world cup this and world cup that. he even suggested klose would break fat ronaldo's world cup scoring record of 15 goals, etc.

just because the robotic mario gomez has hit a purple patch now, dayokanu has changed his mouth that klose is a w@nker. klose was never good and blah blah blah. go back to 07/08, dayo was fellating on torres. torres made an interview that english defenders were easy to skim. dayo bought that statement. he used it to flog many premier league strikers then. i am sure he even used it to downplay ronaldo's 42 goal season - that ronaldo would only do such in england but would be found out in spain.

as at the last time ronaldo played in spain. he has scored 103 goals in 106 apps for real madrid.

Check my records on NL, I have always said Torres is a mediocre striker only made good by the English league

See how good Silva, Kun AGuero and even Mata look now compared to their status in their previous leagues.

Klose was good in that time frame around 2006, but currently now Gomez shyts on him for Bayern.

Purple patch is what you called a player who is only 3rd behind Ronaldo and Messi in the lasy 4 seasons summed together?

May your patch be purple  grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

If you look at the history, I actually have not been defending Torres, I am not a Torres fan, never have been. I just do not like when people try to say things that are not true.

Like which things are not true?

That Torres has been a major flop at Chelsea? That has the 2 worst miss this season in the league? That he is overrated and only look good in Liverpool? or what exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
And have you seen me say he's been best in a Chelsea shirt? Have you seen me say he's the best striker since the invention of football or that those misses are not terrible?

However, to say Chelsea are better off at this moment without Torres is bull.s.hit. At this moment in time, Torres is Chelsea's best striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Like which things are not true?

That Torres has been a major flop at Chelsea? That has the 2 worst miss this season in the league? That he is overrated and only look good in Liverpool? or what exactly?

Seriously, it's almost safe to say buying Torres was a terrible mistake.

I welcome our current slump in form for one reason. AVB has mellowed. He's no longer dramatic.  cheesy  
His drama used to get on my nerves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

And have you seen me say he's been best in a Chelsea shirt? Have you seen me say he's the best striker since the invention of football or that those misses are not terrible?

However, to say Chelsea are better off at this moment without Torres is bull.s.hit. At this moment in time, Torres is Chelsea's best striker.

I beg to differ.
Danny may be selfish but I'd pick him ahead of Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2011
BlueDiva:

I beg to differ.
Danny may be selfish but I'd pick him ahead of Torres.

And why would you? I am not quite sure you have properly analysed Danny's deficiencies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
nateevs:

The numbers dont lie,

In the league, Cheslea has performed better without Chelsea.

The 3 best games played were those without Torres even the one that ended in a loss was hailed as one of Chelseas best performances

But with Torres the whole team fail. He is a cog in the Chelsea wheel

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.