Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,262 members, 7,932,148 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (71609 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nweike190(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
wink

quote author=pocohantas post=105454543]The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup. [/quote]
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Solowande(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them
na Nigeria ladies na no useless abi

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Toks2008(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Soro niyen.

Your boyfriend is a womanizer and the man you will marry or married too is a womanizer. All men womanize at different levels.

Stop fooling yourself.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by v2: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Who ask you to use all of them for you to know they are all useless?

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by tamdun: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Finally, it's about to go down.
I just like the way 2baba is handling Annie, cold impression is the best bet right now and that's what 2baba is giving, I only wish 2baba remain that way bcs that's the best answer to a woman like Annie that's being playing the victim card.
From all indications, it shows that 2baba was engaged with the so called Pero or Pedro, and Annie came and snatched him away from Pedro.
I'm just learning lessons in the scenario, guys hustle and forget about women, look at how 2baba left the two women and the Pedro of a lady has being calm its only Annie that has being barking like a toothless dog.
At the end na Annie go still loose, bcs one
1. Her market value dun depreciate
2. Another baby mama go still take over her position and 2baba go dey rock life wella
3.anni no born boy, pèrò gave idibia his first son, automatically makes him head of the family, anni should just relax or she'll lose everything

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by emmanuelbrown26: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
tamdun:

3.anni no born boy, pèrò gave idibia his first son, automatically makes him head of the family, anni should just relax or she'll lose everything
Ohhhh what are we saying then. Mak she cucuma relax before 2baba go vex and change am for her. What she expecting 2baba to become a pope overnight, when 2baba dey tour round the world. She naver talk waiting dey eat her up. Maybe na 2baba brother go help unleash the real coco
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Jolomenas: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
If I slap that your nose
Idiot
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Listening to this song right now. grin

If you sabi the chorus. grin grin grin

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by nurudeen181(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them
atleast you get father, maybe you get brothers too talo mo
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by princewarri1985: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
He don burst, Annie idibia need to learn to share, because husband scarce, both pero adiniyi and annie idibia kids need the presence of their dad full time, the bible rightly stated it that on the last days 2 women will take a hold of one man! Some ijaw and urhobo men for warri here get at least 5 wives as long as you have the finance to take care of the kids and the women and 2face idibia is very rich and capable. Annie idibia dont be greedy, you need to learn to share, i believe we all still remember that song "the first cot is the deepest" 2face idibia dey sneak enter US steady dey knack pero adiniyi

3 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Including your current mugu(that your boyfriend that had refused to buy better wears for you). Wetin you sabi, na to dey open legs and close! Agnes onu ugba, onye nti ike!

3 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Funmmyastic: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Their problem.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by AleAirHub(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Include your daddy too?

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by pstemma1990: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.
I can't come and kill myself with laugh

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Funmmyastic: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kajaard:

Insulting a full gender just because of one man's randy lifestyle. This is not acceptable in a forum like this.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
OAM4J
Dominique

Rules 2 and 7 have been violated

And while you are at it make sure you report mosDi as well.E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Don't start woman, is it the same Yorubas girls around here or outside naija.

Why does my comment trigger you? Or do are you trying to imply all Yoruba women aren't responsible? Tell me your tribe and we can continue this conversation boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by OmoEpe(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
I think it's common sense that a woman that has had 3 children consecutively for the same man is more than an ordinary baby mama. She is more like an unmarried wife and within some tribal cultures, she is an equivalent wife. That's the reality. 3 kids is not a joke.

Even 1 child is enough to make one an unofficial wife

Eni bimo funni kuro ni ale eni

4 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Sirwallace(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

If you don't have respect for your father and uncles, have some respect for other peoples'

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
I guess your father is a Ghanaian or Togolese?

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Daroldigits: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Am sure your dad is one of them
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by tamdun: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
juman:
Idibia is a man with many wives.
The wife that crying fowl should know that.
Exactly, those women will forever be part of 2face

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by shegun4sur: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.

That virtuous wife is only virtuous cos she can't take proper care of herself making her be so fat and unkempt. Abeg who wan chase that one. Then you will term her the virtuous wife of the loose husband

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Hmmmmmm
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by DaRuud(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Including your father !
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Will you shut up
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Murjem(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wait ooo is it because of that fool you dey yarn all these or is there something else am not understanding...??

killALIEN:

Wowwwww. I'm one of them Nigerian guys and i honestly wanted to ..... but then I've got to try see things from your perspective. On behalf of my fellow "NIGERIAN GUYS" i want to say sorry i really wish i could have a live session with you, it seems you been badly hurt.
We aint perfect, infact evil lives in both genders.

I pray you heal and grace brings a good man into your life who will make you tell a different tale.

Its a small world and we all need each other to survive. My Dad recently told me about his sister, i mean i knew that woman to be the originator of Naija Percieved Version Of Feminist.

She hated anything called men, even her own children. She divorced her husband. Now Aunty was talking to my dad that she wants to get married. I shock! Then i asked to a woman, my dad said no.
So what im saying is there are heart breakers in both genders.

You wanna talk about "abused"?
I was 14 yrs when i was sexually abused by a girl who's mom was a very close friend to my mom. Tho i hold no grudges against her cos in this part of the world no body send the male folks. I just dey wait when her husband balance for that position weh him dey vye for, i might then be compelled to speak up if i wish.

What about my first heart break? I was a simp and your gender show me pepper, chop my small money. Las las, see me blooming with no grudges.

So what im saying is let it go. You will find love again, dont let no one change the real you. God bless.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by koyyess: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
If you think you are a winner because a community d1ck gave you a ring out of all the baby mamas he has, you are indeed a big f00l. Let no one deceive you.

You see am na? Annie don bare tire to the extent that as soon as she complain, she receive insults from left and right.

Don't ever think as a so called married woman, you are regarded as anything in the sh1t hole Africa. It's a fallacy.

If you are a community d1ck polygamist, may God bless you with the likes of bbn tega that will disgrace you world wide. Say amen.

B@b00ns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Sunsets: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
No child is illegitimate. What that means sef, I don't know.
OssyMalik:
But she left her former husband whom she had a child with to have three illegitimate kids for 2face.

Baba suppose shame for her daughter sha
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by wallrichy: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
See who is talking! this dirty onyii girl. I hope you have improved in your general tidiness?

Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by dapadawee: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
OssyMalik:

https://www.legit.ng/1432534-idibia-saga-old-interview-resurfaces-pero-adeniyis-father-claiming-2baba-is-married-his-daughter.html?fbclid=IwAR0B2e01lNIJ1QLN46F0ZVyjXV3lfYyS7r_RKVOqymm4jpHnodrZWA_2Fm8
This Annie funny o
Someone gave birth to three first children of man and u come say she snatched tubaba.
Tu baba sacrifice alot to marry Annie she doesn't deserve tubaba the fame she claims to have was given by tubaba I begin to believe that girl mama use jazz for tubaba
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nigeriadondie: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Is your father included? grin
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by OssyMalik: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Now this gist I am interested in, i haven't heard this one ,oya gist us.

https://www.nairaland.com/6734451/pero-adeniyi-biography-age-husband#up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.