Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,195 members, 7,932,056 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:09 PM

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (71606 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Munzy14(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface is who he is before annie decided to marry him...

He has other kids with other women, and somehow must be there for his kids...Every kid needs his father figure not to talk of when the father is alive and kicking.

Annie should stop being insecure if the man chose to spend quality time with his kids and their mother..

Nothing wey person no go see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by winner37(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
I don't want to put my mouth on any family issue because I have mine

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Vireani79: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.

grin cheesy
U sabi the drill
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by TheWolfen(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
My own is Anne know all these fact before she went ahead to marry tuface nah. She know he got them girls all pregnant.

This fight is clearly between two women. Pero and Anne.
Anne is the legal wife and pero the bby mama. Imagine having 2 boys and a girl for a man and you think the bond between two won't be there?
They might still be knacking each other sef.. This is why Anne is pained and it is pathetic cause she sign up for this.
The she need wisdom to handle this situation. She is the legal wife and has the upper hand but if she listen to feminist that will give her bad advice then she can kiss her marriage goodbye for good. ..
Pero and anne also need to respect each other abeg. Tuface has a right to see his kids
pocohantas say pero don go do yansh and Boobs. Nah true? This fight no be small one o grin

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by donmik: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
How then does that concern Nigerians?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Arewalegend:
2 baba ur preek no dey stey one place werey...akuya
Man Preek no suppose stay one place now undecided
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Awoleesu(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
But she left her former husband whom she had a child with to have three illegitimate kids for 2face.

Baba suppose shame for her daughter sha

Thought I was the only one thinking along this line...

Fokers everywhere! sad
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
I am Useless

You're very right. Thank you for being honest.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by unclejb2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them
ok thank you. How about your dad, how useless is he?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by techWriter1: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
This kind neighborhood preeq, I never know him kind before.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

If I say mak una dey travel small una go say no
But na una go carry matter for another city wey una never visit before for head.
How do I engage myself with u that has never being outside one village in Ibadan

It's not about not traveling... it's about traveling to places that is on the map and places that are relatively safe, plus I don't think you're from Bolivia so how does one visit a village that's not on the fvckin map? Google ibadan and you'd get proper info about the 300 year old war camp turned city built by my ancestors, google kano, lagos, london, Accra and even modakeke you'd get info about the place? Your village is fvckin confusing the Google algo..... And you still haven't answered my question why my earlier comment triggered you?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Mydazz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pero has just redefined Babymama,...... A babymama has one kid for a man, a woman with three kids is an unofficial wife.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Kajaard: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Klass99:

Kajaard, are you new to this forum?

Have you never seen a frequently and over used phrase by some male users which says - Nigerian girls are useless, all of them?

It is their national anthem and daily bread here on Nairaland. Yet, I've never seen any female user tag MODs to report or ban the people who say it.

Onyi, was merely doing tit for tat. Please in all honesty have you never seen the phrase I mentioned above?

I get your point klass99 but that's not an excuse for her utterances as well. The fact that lowlifes say such chauvinistic words about the female gender doesn't mean she should go low as well and do the same.

When people go low, one should show you are above them in all facets of reasoning and try never to sink to their level.

Nairaland is a public forum with a far reaching audience outside Nigeria and such words does not paint a good picture of the forum.

And to those guys that keep insulting the female gender I simply call them lowlifes because that's what they are.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by mariahAngel(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
Why does everyone keep referencing the theme of the quarrel to how 2baba preek doesn't stay one place.

Has Annie or anyone accused 2baba of cheating

Accusing Tuface of cheating would be like saying Elizabeth Windsor is the queen of England.
Na norm wey person no need talk.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Finally, it's about to go down.
I just like the way 2baba is handling Annie, cold impression is the best bet right now and that's what 2baba is giving, I only wish 2baba remain that way bcs that's the best answer to a woman like Annie that's being playing the victim card.
From all indications, it shows that 2baba was engaged with the so called Pero or Pedro, and Annie came and snatched him away from Pedro.
I'm just learning lessons in the scenario, guys hustle and forget about women, look at how 2baba left the two women and the Pedro of a lady has being calm its only Annie that has being barking like a toothless dog.
At the end na Annie go still loose, bcs one
1. Her market value dun depreciate
2. Another baby mama go still take over her position and 2baba go dey rock life wella
so you believe that a woman can snatch a whole adult human being? Lol. It's a crying shame grin

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kajaard:

I get your point klass99 but that's not an excuse for her utterances as well. The fact that lowlifes say such chauvinistic words about the female gender doesn't mean she should go low as well and do the same.

When people go low, one should show you are above them in all facets of reasoning and try never to sink to their level.

Nairaland is a public forum with a far reaching audience outside Nigeria and such words does not paint a good picture of the forum.

And to those guys that keep insulting the female gender I simply call them lowlifes because that's what they are.
stop making noise. When the likes of mosdii went about infiltrating almost every post with "Nigerian girls are useless" talk, where. were. you?

3 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by galaxy2020(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
..hope your brothers, uncles and dad are all included?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Kajaard: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

stop making noise. When the likes of mosdii went about infiltrating almost every post with "Nigerian girls are useless" talk, where. were. you?

Like I said earlier, when people go low like you just did with your insult, I will rise higher and ignore. Have a nice day miss cool

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Kaysalas(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
And you are useful for nothing other than to carry nyash up like dog.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Shut your smelling mouth up, all of you that keeps insulting women nko
Calling all females Olosho..
I repeat, Nigerian guys are Useless including U

You just referred to your father and brothers..
grin grin grin
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by kay29000(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.

Damn! Take it easy on us Poco. Lol
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Amumaigwe: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Nigerian ladies love them useless.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by mariahAngel(f): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
I think it's common sense that a woman that has had 3 children consecutively for the same man is more than an ordinary baby mama. She is more like an unmarried wife and within some tribal cultures, she is an equivalent wife. That's the reality. 3 kids is not a joke.

The truth of the whole matter is Pero is Innocent’s (Tuface) concubine. She’s always been before Annie, and so Annie knew all along what she signed up for.
Whether we like it or not, concubines have their rights too. They’re humans.

3 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Obdk: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them
ur dad and brothers. All useless
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by aalangel(f): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by ugorom: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

I don't think your dad,and brothers are also included in the list?As for me,my mother is happily married to my father,all my sisters are happily married so they are not useless.

Generalising things is not an intelligent way of commenting on issues with a sensitive topic..

Thank You.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Bigchristo: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Including your father grin grin grin grin
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kajaard:

Like I said earlier, when people go low like you just did with your insult, I will rise higher and ignore. Have a nice day miss cool
Insult where? Are you OK? undecided
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Kajaard: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

Insult where? Are you OK? undecided

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.